Seven Killed at Sikh Temple in Wisconsin

Aug 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

OAK CREEK, Wis. - A mass shooting at a Sikh temple south of Milwaukee left seven people dead Sunday, including the suspected gunman, in what police called an act of domestic terrorism.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

6

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Liberals don't like guns. The RINOs are really trying hard....but no one is buying their BullSh*t.
Liberals are unintelligent idiots who use serial killers and tragedies to further their socialist cause.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Liberals don't like guns. The RINOs are really trying hard....but no one is buying their BullSh*t.
Liberal don't like anything except hard working peoples money.
Curtis Lowe

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

This is a shame. Innocent people exercising a pacifist religious celebration gunned down by a hateful man. This is not my America.
1 post removed
Gary

Bellingham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal don't like anything except hard working peoples money.
Hard working people?

I guess that leaves you out, Mr. Food Stamps.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an insane lunatic racist pathetic socialist ahole.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T1NBHO...
Another domestic terrorist attack by a white christian male??? Maybe it's time we expand our terrorist profiling to beyond just muslim males......
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Rudolph
Jared Loughner
James Holmes
...Mystery Wisconsin Man?
You are Personality Disorder #1. The habitual liar.

STILL waiting for you to man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler like you claimed I did you L-I-A-R.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote: "You compared Bush to Hitler, you hypocritcial low life scum. Practice what you preach, boy."

**********

Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:

(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)

==========

1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

3) The Sandusky Loving Off-Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TRU90N...

4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...

==========
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are unintelligent idiots who use serial killers and tragedies to further their socialist cause.
You are Personality Disorder #1. The habitual liar.

STILL waiting for you to man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler like you claimed I did you L-I-A-R.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote: "You compared Bush to Hitler, you hypocritcial low life scum. Practice what you preach, boy."

**********

Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:

(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)

==========

1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

3) The Sandusky Loving Off-Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TRU90N...

4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...

==========
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal don't like anything except hard working peoples money.
You are Personality Disorder #1. The habitual liar.

STILL waiting for you to man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler like you claimed I did you L-I-A-R.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote: "You compared Bush to Hitler, you hypocritcial low life scum. Practice what you preach, boy."

**********

Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:

(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)

==========

1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

3) The Sandusky Loving Off-Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TRU90N...

4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...

==========

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 6, 2012
 
Occupy this wrote:
Like fort hood, what they're not telling you is that the shooter was a muslim. Muslims do not like Hindu's...muslims don't like anyone. Not even other Muslims.
For the truth about islam, go here:
thereligionofpeace.com
Let to investigation proceed, we don't want another Trayvon blunder.
Your Ex

Florence, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are unintelligent idiots who use serial killers and tragedies to further their socialist cause.
For an idiot,
You ain't real bright....

The man who shot six people to death and wounded three others during a rampage at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb was an Army veteran who may have been a white supremacist, according to a law enforcement source involved in the investigation.

Law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation named him Monday as Wade Michael Page, 40. One law enforcement official said he owned the gun used in the shooting legally.

He had apparently served on active duty, a U.S. official familiar with his record said. The source declined to give further details.
http://www.channel3000.com/news/Source-Wiscon...
Mike

Colchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Occupy this wrote:
Like fort hood, what they're not telling you is that the shooter was a muslim. Muslims do not like Hindu's...muslims don't like anyone. Not even other Muslims.
For the truth about islam, go here:
thereligionofpeace.com
Just stop your ignorance. The world is laughing at Americans because of people like you.
Cat74

Westmont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The shooter at the Sikh temple was from Chicago. When you take away our guns only the gangbangers in Obama's old neighberhood will have guns!! There is that pesky little 2nd Amendment the muslim has to overcome before he gets the guns. Can't do that by communist Presidential fiat.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Aug 6, 2012
 
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Personality Disorder #1. The habitual liar.
STILL waiting for you to man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler like you claimed I did you L-I-A-R.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote: "You compared Bush to Hitler, you hypocritcial low life scum. Practice what you preach, boy."
**********
Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:
(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)
==========
1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
3) The Sandusky Loving Off-Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TRU90N...
4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...
==========
You are still a racist bigot typical left socialist. Every time there's a tragedy, you blame republicans. You're as stupid as they get, boy. Your name even proves your a liar.

Another domestic terrorist attack by a white christian male??? Maybe it's time we expand our terrorist profiling to beyond just muslim males......

Timothy McVeigh
Eric Rudolph
Jared Loughner
James Holmes
...Mystery Wisconsin Man?

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T1NBHO...

We guess you think malvo and muhammed the DC snipers were "white christians males" eh, stupid.

Loser!!

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Aug 6, 2012
 
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Personality Disorder #1. The habitual liar.
STILL waiting for you to man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler like you claimed I did you L-I-A-R.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote: "You compared Bush to Hitler, you hypocritcial low life scum. Practice what you preach, boy."
**********
Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:
(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)
==========
1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...
3) The Sandusky Loving Off-

Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TRU90N...
4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...
==========
LMAO copy/paste three times. Prove yourself to be an immautre racist liberal propaganda loser three times.

Keep 'em coming.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
For an idiot,
You ain't real bright....
The man who shot six people to death and wounded three others during a rampage at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb was an Army veteran who may have been a white supremacist, according to a law enforcement source involved in the investigation.
Law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation named him Monday as Wade Michael Page, 40. One law enforcement official said he owned the gun used in the shooting legally.
He had apparently served on active duty, a U.S. official familiar with his record said. The source declined to give further details.
http://www.channel3000.com/news/Source-Wiscon...
The idiot ex gop said white christian male. You're backing him up we assume?? A soldier snapped, as they have since the beginning of time. Again, the left propaganda machine is trying to convince the world it's the guns doing the killing, getting rid of them and leaving us all at the mercy of a wannabe dictator.

The Colorado killer was a registered democrat.

Not too bright are you, dumbarse? Idiot democrats keep trying to make a point and propaganda out of tragidies, showing their absolute desire for total government control of US citizens. Ain't gonna happen, dungbeetle.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
For an idiot,
You ain't real bright....
The man who shot six people to death and wounded three others during a rampage at a Sikh temple in a Milwaukee suburb was an Army veteran who may have been a white supremacist, according to a law enforcement source involved in the investigation.
Law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation named him Monday as Wade Michael Page, 40. One law enforcement official said he owned the gun used in the shooting legally.
He had apparently served on active duty, a U.S. official familiar with his record said. The source declined to give further details.
http://www.channel3000.com/news/Source-Wiscon...
Was malvo and muhammed ex soldiers??? NO. They were democrat supporting blacks who decided to go out and kill as many innocent whites as possible. Funny how you don't condemn them! You're nuckin futs.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Aug 6, 2012
 
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard working people?
I guess that leaves you out, Mr. Food Stamps.
LMAO, go cash your check at the liqour store boy. Buy yourself some Ripple and lottery tickets.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Aug 6, 2012
 
A story like this is like Woodstock for every racist poster.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Aug 6, 2012
 
http://www.businessinsider.com/a-revealing-20...

(2010 interview with the suspect)
turns out he's a neo-nazi.
awesome huh?

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Aug 6, 2012
 
WDRussell wrote:
A story like this is like Woodstock for every racist poster.
Just the white ones??
Ex-GOP Con

Lyndhurst, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Aug 6, 2012
 
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO copy/paste three times. Prove yourself to be an immautre racist liberal propaganda loser three times.
Keep 'em coming.
You are Personality Disorder #1. The habitual liar.

STILL waiting for you to man up and show me where I compared Bush to Hitler like you claimed I did you L-I-A-R.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote: "You compared Bush to Hitler, you hypocritcial low life scum. Practice what you preach, boy."

**********

Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:

(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)

==========

1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

3) The Sandusky Loving Off-Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TRU90N...

4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...

==========

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••