Campaign works to help Romney's image

Aug 4, 2012 Full story: CBS News 108

Mitt Romney's campaign advisers seem concerned that undecided voters may view him as having been "too rich for too long," says National Journal White House correspondent Major Garrett.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#106 Aug 10, 2012
"According to the USDA Economic Research Service, the average per-capita income for Mississippi residents in 2009 was $30,401 although rural per-capita income lagged at $27,618. Estimates from 2010 indicate a poverty rate of 25.8% exists in rural Mississippi, compared to 18.3% in urban areas of the state. 2010 ACS data reports that 23.9% of the rural population has not completed high school, compared to 16.0% of urban populations. The unemployment rate in rural Mississippi is 11.9%, while in urban Mississippi, it is 9.3%"

Hank Paulson asset worth-700 million dollars

"we had no choice" referring to bailing out his Golman buddies with taxpayer funds

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#107 Aug 10, 2012
"Ron Paul is a 3rd rate guy"-Donald Trump referring to Paul not going to a Donald Trump debate

Paul will be remembered as a great man, I can't stand Rand but Dr.Paul knows like Europe-America is not the police of the world
1 post removed

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#109 Aug 10, 2012
HeavensToMergatroid wrote:
<quoted text>
"convince the working class that he cares for them" .. do you mean lie to the working class that he cares for them?
I am not hoping for an Obama victory as much as a Romney defeat. As little as Obama has done for the middle class, Willard would be far worse to the middle class.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#110 Aug 11, 2012
The choice of Ryan as VP will certainly cost him many votes from seniors. As far as VP choices are concerned, there have been only two who were any good in the last 40 years, Lloyd Benson in 1988 and Jackie Kemp in 1996. I thought those two were better than the presidential candidates who chose them.
Mothra

Peoria, AZ

#111 Aug 11, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
The choice of Ryan as VP will certainly cost him many votes from seniors.
So you support Obamacare taking $500 million from Medicare?

And you think seniors won't notice that?

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#112 Aug 11, 2012
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>I am not hoping for an Obama victory as much as a Romney defeat. As little as Obama has done for the middle class, Willard would be far worse to the middle class.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! OMG!!!!

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#113 Aug 11, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
So you support Obamacare taking $500 million from Medicare?
And you think seniors won't notice that?
I never said anything about it at all. If you are telling the truth and that is a big if, I would not support such a thing. The charge you make is very much in dispute.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#114 Jul 21, 2013
swedenforever wrote:
"According to the USDA Economic Research Service, the average per-capita income for Mississippi residents in 2009 was $30,401 although rural per-capita income lagged at $27,618. Estimates from 2010 indicate a poverty rate of 25.8% exists in rural Mississippi, compared to 18.3% in urban areas of the state. 2010 ACS data reports that 23.9% of the rural population has not completed high school, compared to 16.0% of urban populations. The unemployment rate in rural Mississippi is 11.9%, while in urban Mississippi, it is 9.3%"
Hank Paulson asset worth-700 million dollars
"we had no choice" referring to bailing out his Golman buddies with taxpayer funds
We democrats have no choice either Cuomo/Castro 2016

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 min thug interpreter 4,653
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 48,534
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Dogen 127,569
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 19 min Black Rhino 2,793
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 21 min Entitlement Menta... 560
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Jenks 1,143,687
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 27 min Black Rhino 300
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 283,331
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 4 hr TaylorHayes 140
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 4 hr Signed up Tinka 849

US Politics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE