Romney campaign attacks media after fumbling overseas trip - US politics live

Jul 31, 2012 Full story: Guardian Unlimited 426

Mitt Romney and his staff lash out at US media coverage of his inept, error-strewn overseas trip - live coverage here Mitt Romney complains that US media coverage of his overseas trip has focused on his gaffes.

Full Story
First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Robert

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Not worth reading, you can tell by the title it is nothing but a political hack job of an article not news.
HAHAHA

Stamford, CT

#5 Jul 31, 2012
So how much did Obama pay for this article to be published?

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Washington, DC

#6 Jul 31, 2012
HAHAHA wrote:
So how much did Obama pay for this article to be published?





Plenty!


The azzwipe obama is even running deficits in his own campaign now! What Filth!

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#7 Jul 31, 2012
HAHAHA wrote:
So how much did Obama pay for this article to be published?
Soros gave all his media holdings a bonus to run it.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Washington, DC

#8 Jul 31, 2012


"The Business that you have.... YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT!"
- Barack the Socialist Hussein




Pure Filth!


“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Washington, DC

#10 Jul 31, 2012


"I think I've been to 57 states. I have 2 more to go!"
- Barack Hussein Obama...
...Not knowing how many States make up the USA.



Send the Kenyan back to his village.
Billy Ringo

United States

#11 Jul 31, 2012
LOL - Trig must be running Mitt the Twit's campaign.

Willard is a walking joke.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Washington, DC

#12 Jul 31, 2012
Robert wrote:
Not worth reading, you can tell by the title it is nothing but a political hack job of an article not news.



Exactly.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Washington, DC

#13 Jul 31, 2012



"huh, huh, huh, Iran is a Tiny Country that Poses No Threat to Us!"

- Barack Hussein Obama....

...Speaking about our sworn enemy that's building Nuclear Bombs and testing ICBMs while threatening to destroy our Soldiers stationed in the Middle East.



“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 31, 2012
I know it's hard for you righties to accept, but Mitt Romney is the male counterpart to Sarah Palin. That you would even consider this buffoon as presidential material, or be willing to put America in his flaccid hands, means you care little about the future of this country.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#15 Jul 31, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
"huh, huh, huh, Iran is a Tiny Country that Poses No Threat to Us!"
- Barack Hussein Obama....
...Speaking about our sworn enemy that's building Nuclear Bombs and testing ICBMs while threatening to destroy our Soldiers stationed in the Middle East.
You paranoia is showing again.
My advice to you is to crawl back into your spider hole, pull the dirt in after you and hide for the next decade or so.
Boo!
God, the filth!
Billy Ringo

United States

#16 Jul 31, 2012
Mitt the Twit in London -'Total Car Crash" .......and, the biggest insult of all being, referred to as 'Worse Than Palin'.

British PM to Mitt the Twit -'Easier if You Hold Olympics In Middle Of Nowhere'.

London Mayor and Crowd of 60,000 Mock Willard...

Mitt the Twit calls UK Opposition Head Milliband 'Mr. Leader'.

London Telegraph - "If Mitt Romney doesn't like us, we shouldn't care"

Daily Mail called the start of Mitt the Twit's trip "humiliating"

The London Evening Standard - "David Cameron slaps down US presidential hopeful Mitt Romney over Games gaffe."
Ross

Lady Lake, FL

#17 Jul 31, 2012
In one article the leftist water carriers try to portray Romney as a wimp. Next, these odummy "suck ups" claim Romney lashed out at them.

You can't have it both ways, dumb asses.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#18 Jul 31, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
LOL - Trig must be running Mitt the Twit's campaign.
Willard is a walking joke.
The things you leftists fall for, you're a sitting on your ass joke.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#19 Jul 31, 2012
The media has to focus on Romney's gaffes because he never says anything half-way intelligent.

He's the typical self-made son a multi-millionaire father, born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.

How does he make a living? By stealing the pension funds of American workers.

Romney is such utter filth.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#20 Jul 31, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
I know it's hard for you righties to accept, but Mitt Romney is the male counterpart to Sarah Palin. That you would even consider this buffoon as presidential material, or be willing to put America in his flaccid hands, means you care little about the future of this country.
'Ol Soros is pulling your nose ring extra hard, ain't he? LMAO

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#21 Jul 31, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
You paranoia is showing again.
My advice to you is to crawl back into your spider hole, pull the dirt in after you and hide for the next decade or so.
Boo!
God, the filth!
That's what the dems said before WWII started. DUH

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#22 Jul 31, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Mitt the Twit in London -'Total Car Crash" .......and, the biggest insult of all being, referred to as 'Worse Than Palin'.
British PM to Mitt the Twit -'Easier if You Hold Olympics In Middle Of Nowhere'.
London Mayor and Crowd of 60,000 Mock Willard...
Mitt the Twit calls UK Opposition Head Milliband 'Mr. Leader'.
London Telegraph - "If Mitt Romney doesn't like us, we shouldn't care"
Daily Mail called the start of Mitt the Twit's trip "humiliating"
The London Evening Standard - "David Cameron slaps down US presidential hopeful Mitt Romney over Games gaffe."
Without a shadow of a doubt, Barack Obama has been the most anti-British president in modern American history. The Special Relationship has been significantly downgraded, and at times humiliated under his presidency, which has displayed a shocking disregard for America’s most important partner and strategic ally.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/nilegardine...

NOTE to dem idiots: The British aren't voting this November.

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#24 Jul 31, 2012
Gary wrote:
The media has to focus on Romney's gaffes because he never says anything half-way intelligent.
He's the typical self-made son a multi-millionaire father, born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.
How does he make a living? By stealing the pension funds of American workers.
Romney is such utter filth.
Stealing pension funds??? Hilarious. Make that up all by yourself?

How many pension could the billions that nobama blew on jobs programs and green energy programs that failed, help with pensions?
A helleva lot more than Romney's dealings, dummy. But we're sure the execs at Solyndra who got nice bonuses off the taxpayers are enjoying a nice retirment.

Idiot.
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#25 Jul 31, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Mitt the Twit in London -'Total Car Crash" .......and, the biggest insult of all being, referred to as 'Worse Than Palin'. British PM to Mitt the Twit -'Easier if You Hold Olympics In Middle Of Nowhere'.London Mayor and Crowd of 60,000 Mock Willard...Mitt the Twit calls UK Opposition Head Milliband 'Mr. Leader'.London Telegraph - "If Mitt Romney doesn't like us, we shouldn't care"Daily Mail called the start of Mitt the Twit's trip "humiliating" The London Evening Standard - "David Cameron slaps down US presidential hopeful Mitt Romney over Games gaffe."
Poor "Nowhere Man" it should have been a slam dunk with these photo ops and he has proved he does not have what it takes.

And now he has p*ssed off the Palastinians while being in Israel.

Perhaps he can blame that one on the media too - or stay home and let his aide scream out "kiss my a**".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian conservative thinks it's heresy not t... 3 hr Religion Bites 1
Since the minute the Civil War ended, Texas has... 4 hr Jubilant Sleep 3
NC vote by mail shows 20% swing to Dems after f... 4 hr vipasian 8
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 5 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 386
Freedom To Assemble Dead? 5 hr Maple Resident 4
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
Ukraine's Neo-Nazis Demand Respect 9 hr Swedenforever 43

Liberal Political News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE