10 die when SUV packed with illegal immigrants rolls near Sonoita

Jun 7, 2009 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.azstarnet.com

“stacked like wood” in the back of a SUV

Ten people were killed when this Ford SUV wrecked overnight near Sonoita. Officials say it carried up to 22 illegal immigrants.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of979
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 08

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

What the hell ?! If that area is known for illegal immigrants crossing, why the hell don't they arrest more people? Where is our border patrol? Also now the us taxpayers have to finance the bills of illegals breaking the law.:-/
Though it's tragic that so many were injured, and killed, It's a sad story all around.
We need immigration reform and we need it fast.
yankee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

maybe they should have stayed home.
commonsins

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

so, how does it cost the taxpayers to clean up this one lil mess alone?
Kozak

Smithfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

One way to keep the taxes from rising.

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

commonsins wrote:
so, how does it cost the taxpayers to clean up this one lil mess alone?
They were sent to arizona for treatment.
Crockett

Makawao, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

Jkjkhardcore wrote:
What the hell ?! If that area is known for illegal immigrants crossing, why the hell don't they arrest more people? Where is our border patrol? Also now the us taxpayers have to finance the bills of illegals breaking the law.:-/
Though it's tragic that so many were injured, and killed, It's a sad story all around.
I was with you right up to the end when you said we need immigration reform. "Reform" is code for amnesty. This is why the last bill failed. It was filled with stuff that sounded good but we all know that none of it would have actually been enforced. The *only* part of the last immigration reform bill that would have come true would have been the amnesty part.
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

That's just 10 less the police have to chase down, 10 or 10,000 who cares.
Crockett

Makawao, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

EASY MONEY wrote:
Hell yes.
tsunami

Gloucester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

We are glad the tsumani screwed up most of Thailand right @hole?

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

Well then we need to change to rules and enforce them, is that better wording?
Crockett wrote:
<quoted text>
I was with you right up to the end when you said we need immigration reform. "Reform" is code for amnesty. This is why the last bill failed. It was filled with stuff that sounded good but we all know that none of it would have actually been enforced. The *only* part of the last immigration reform bill that would have come true would have been the amnesty part.

West Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

EASY MONEY wrote:
While I don't think we should have more illegals and that it is a problem, also that so many are getting the benefit of our health care system... I do think your comment is mean. I wouldn't have replied if I could have flagged it as mean... MEANIE!
Caffeinated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

Prayers for the deceased.

Sadly...these people are just numbers. There will be thousands more trying to cross our border tomorrow.

Money really is the root of all evil.
Crockett

Makawao, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Jkjkhardcore wrote:
Well then we need to change to rules and enforce them, is that better wording?<quoted text>
OK, fair enough! Lol...
Crockett

Makawao, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

Jkjkhardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
While I don't think we should have more illegals and that it is a problem, also that so many are getting the benefit of our health care system... I do think your comment is mean. I wouldn't have replied if I could have flagged it as mean... MEANIE!
Yeah it is kinda mean to say that, but isn't it also *mean* for them to try and carve out an entire region of our nation (the Southwest)as theirs?
Jon

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

I wonder how much the cab ride was per each one ?$500,$1,000 ?

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

10 die when SUV packed with illegal immigrants rolls near Sonoita

Too bad it was a Ford and Not a Traitor Toyota
Oh no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

10 dead and 12 getting free health care at local hospitals.
Reality

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

Jkjkhardcore wrote:
Well, if they patroled the road and didn't have a legitimate reason to pull a vehicle over in the first place, then the case would get dismissed on the grounds of racial profiling. Remember, cops aren't allowed to do that. When they're looking for coyotes, I guess they also have to pull over an equal number of white haired, blue eyed grandmas.

Too bad they didn't pull them over. Ten people might be alive if they had.
Chandler

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Judged:

And your point is? No one really expects the cops to do something about this do you? Compean and Ramos, two border agents were imprisoned after shooting a known violent drug smuggler. Maybe they lied about certain events, maybe distorted the truth a tad, but some idiotic prosecutor felt it his lot in life to prosecute these two, knowing the violent nature of the man they shot (who later was proven to be very violent and higher up in the drug smuggling business in ol' Mexico. It is no great lose this accident. It only shows how many people are coming across the border daily, possibly hourly, to what they think is a better life. Our government has sold us out for some odd reason. This country will never be the same...America as we know it is gone to hades in a hand basket. No one need ask how. We let it happen. And this is what we're left with.
Knuckle Shuffle

Dixon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2009

Judged:

If they are illegal then they don't exist in my world. They don't contribute. Even most animals and insect contribute something to the planet. They crap in our vegetable fields and we later eat it after they pick the vegies. They break all the laws. I bet the suv didn't even get a emitions test.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of979
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••