Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOLN-TV Lincoln

Gov. Dave Heineman says Nebraska will continue to deny driver's licenses to young illegal immigrants who are now eligible for U.S. work permits under a new Obama administration policy.

Comments
161 - 180 of 534 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2014
Paublo

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Hey...thats an idea amigo....and my wife can do the dog and pony show....if you get my drift.
Joe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

You can see the influence these Mexicans are having when even the good guys, the last real Americans out there are joking about them using Spanish language terms. I don't speak the language at all but seeing the unbelievable population growth here in the DC area over the past 15 years I guess its only a matter of time before I too am forced into using some of that gutter language
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Little by little, state by state....closing down the open highway.
What a Load

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Stop the Madness wrote:
I agree!
Joe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Stop the Madness wrote:
be sure to stop and search the port a pottie cleaning trucks, they like to hide in them tanks especially, reminds em of the womb
Joe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

I'm a pretty observant guy. I've watched my area go from majority white to a third world pit in 15 years. The few whites who remain get swallowed up by the multicultural propaganda which is beamed daily into everyone's brain. As unbelievable as it sounds, I rarely see white babies anymore, the white girls that remain are 80% pushing little mudlings. The Bruthas and now beans target these girls when they are alone and vulnerable or play the slow game at some retail type store where they work alongside em.
It may seem like I'm exaggerating to some but this is coming to your town one day too, there is a war against out people and we are losing
Mexican Pendejos

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Paublo wrote:
Hey...thats an idea amigo....and my wife can do the dog and pony show....if you get my drift.
Hell, just have audition for the live "woman screws the donkey" show in Tijuana. They always need a replacement after the donkey gives'em what for...
WHAZUP

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

GO NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Roseburg, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

There ar six states already in line to stop this insanity

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

je men fous wrote:
Nebraska better approve the danm pipeline rather than eroding the

power granted to the Federal to regulate immigration and the status

of that immigration!
Maybe it's because B.O. isn't doing his job!

by John Hill

Stand With Arizona

The Obama Administration today announced a virtual amnesty-by-decree for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens, whose deportations will be "indefinitely delayed". In addition,

****** Obama finally announced a jobs program - but for ILLEGAL ALIENS, not citizens - as those 300,000 illegals
will also become eligible for "work permits".******

This action represents an administrative end-run around Congress, which twice rejected the 'DREAM Act' in 2010. As disgraceful as is this usurpation of Congressional authority, this announcement is even worse than is being reported.

Our analysis reveals that - despite media focus of this action limited to so-called "Dreamer" illegal students, this new policy, coupled with the criteria established by the June 2011 "Morton Memos" which set up a joint "DHS and DOJ working group" could expand this "indefinite delay" of deportation to potentially MILLIONS of illegals - creating a new, massive amnesty entirely by fiat, bypassing Congress.

Read rest of story below:

http://standwitharizona.com/blog/2011/08/18/o...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Rico the 147 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>

Reagan opened the flood gates to millions of illegal aliens in 1986.
President Reagan signed it only after

DEMOCRATIC Senator (I can't swim) Kennedy lied and said this!:(

"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnesty bill like this."

-- Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy on the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"The agreement we just reached is the best possible chance we will have in
years to secure our borders, bring millions of people out of the shadows and
into the sunshine of America"

May 17, 2007

DEMOCRATIC Ted Kennedy -- Senator from Massachusetts

Member of the Democratic Party

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DEMOCRATIC Senator Ted Kennedy Chappaquiddick Lie

&fe ature=related

“Humanist: I love people ”

Your place

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

It is such a pity that various Americans are so focused on their "rights" that they have forgotten the power of love. Busy holding on to their "right" they have closed their hands and can no longer hold anything that is beneficial, and closed their hearts that it is now as dry and as cold as a diamond.
Rich you maybe in material goods, but sorely impoverished for lack of human affection.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Got damn! Don't give breaks to people who broke the law because the people who are locked up will be asking for a break.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

go Nebraska!!
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Why should hard working American tax payers suppoort illegal Mexicans?

Illegal Mexicas are draining every financial resource in this country

Furthermore, illegal Mexicans are responsible for over 3,000 murders of American citizens every year.

The illegal Mexican baby/kid of today, will probably murder your familiy member tomorrow.
The Chimp in Chief

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Papillon wrote:
Why should hard working American tax payers suppoort illegal Mexicans?
Illegal Mexicas are draining every financial resource in this country
Furthermore, illegal Mexicans are responsible for over 3,000 murders of American citizens every year.
The illegal Mexican baby/kid of today, will probably murder your familiy member tomorrow.
To answer your question:

Forget the past, "now" in 2012, it's Obama and the democrats who are "protecting and serving" the illegals by having offered them a two year" back door" amnesty and providing them with work permits, and who are forcing "you" to financially support them all for the sake of the latino votes that will go to Obama so he and the democrats in the Senate can stay in office.

Imagine how much more the illegals will be getting from Obama and the democrats for "payback" if the latino vote keeps them in power?

The illegals and latinos already own California, What State will they be given next? And will all 30 million illegals be given amnesty, even the criminals?
Anonymous

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

fizzdorp1 wrote:
There ar six states already in line to stop this insanity
Which states are they?
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

At least a couple of staes have someone with common sense in the government,all states should deny illegals any benefits.It's getting to the point that we don't even have enough for ourselves,much less criminal invaders.
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Always Right wrote:
YES YES YES. DENY DENY DENY. Dam illegals getting everything for FREE. While Americans PAY FOR IT. FY obama!
Get that A-HOLE obama outta here and send him back to africa where he belongs. obama is ruinning America and smiling the whole time, DUMMIES!
Vote Romney Ryan and lets get that POS out of OUR White House!
YES!! And take the rest of his illegals,qeers and buddies with him!
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>you better hurry, with white on white crime, 0 birth rate,skin cancer, your time is running short,the next hundred years you'll be extinct[ sucker]
You are one ignorant Mex. The next war will be fought over immigration. There are thousands of you but millions of us!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexico to monitor satellite images of 'La Besti... 5 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Despite crush of children, illegal immigration low 13 min Bama Yankee 54
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 55 min the Light 78
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 1 hr NMx 414
Congressman: Get Ready for Immigration Move Fro... 1 hr the Light 36
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 1 hr Juan 6
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 2 hr betrayed 152
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••