U.S. makes deported immigrants take the long way home

Sep 29, 2011 Full story: www.latimes.com 4,382

Officials expand a program to transfer detainees from one end of the U.S.-Mexico border to the other, saying it's a deterrent to further crossing attempts.

Full Story

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4781 May 30, 2012
BTW, justajagoff.... there are quite a few posters here that I'm connected to on social networking sites... and they know with certainty that I am not Cynthia.

Do you even realize how ignorant you appear???

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#4782 May 30, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Any good grammer nazi should know that is not a proper way to credit his source. Looks like you've got some studying to do!
You got the message, didn't you? We rarely need a lesson on plagarism, and certainly not from you. If you want to be a "grammar (notice the spelling) nazi", start with yourself.

Louisville, KY

#4783 May 30, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>You pulled some crap numbers off of a KKK website, and are passing them along as factual.
Unless you did the study yourself, you need to credit your source.
How do you NOT know these things???
If you're going to try and sound smart by making snarky comments, you'd better learn how to spell them.
Flagged and reported, for being a moron.
Wasn't anything but the FIRST link that came up. Why is it when you show up, things get moronic, petty and infinitesimally tedious? Be glad I haven't resorted to your nickname. Now then. can we go on?

Louisville, KY

#4784 May 30, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
BTW, justajagoff.... there are quite a few posters here that I'm connected to on social networking sites... and they know with certainty that I am not Cynthia.
Do you even realize how ignorant you appear???
You've always been Cynthia to those of us before- if you've changed your name, we don't need to know about it.

Location hidden

#4785 May 30, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>You got the message, didn't you? We rarely need a lesson on plagarism, and certainly not from you. If you want to be a "grammar (notice the spelling) nazi", start with yourself.
The message being that you need to properly credit your source??? Yeah, I got that one.

Location hidden

#4786 May 30, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't anything but the FIRST link that came up.
Which was it? Common knowledge, or a source?
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it when you show up, things get moronic, petty and infinitesimally tedious?
I consider it my civic duty to expose your stupidity. I'm sorry if that bothers you
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Be glad I haven't resorted to your nickname. Now then. can we go on?
Please feel free to say whatever is on your mind, I'd love to take your account from you....

Location hidden

#4787 May 30, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>You've always been Cynthia to those of us before- if you've changed your name, we don't need to know about it.
"to those of us before"

You're not the one that came up with "Cynthia".... And neither is your patron, IP. I doubt you even know who she is. You're nobody, but a lonely old hermit that found a place to vent his hatred in this tiny, little corner of the world wide web.

Louisville, KY

#4788 May 30, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>"to those of us before"
You're not the one that came up with "Cynthia".... And neither is your patron, IP. I doubt you even know who she is. You're nobody, but a lonely old hermit that found a place to vent his hatred in this tiny, little corner of the world wide web.
Actually, my relationship w/IP is nunya. You seem to be a little grouchy today- hubby give you another black eye?

Location hidden

#4789 May 30, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, my relationship w/IP is nunya. You seem to be a little grouchy today- hubby give you another black eye?
Racial profile much??

What makes you think my darling husband would ever lay a hand on me? Mexican does not = spousal abuse.

So..... you have a "relationship" with IP, huh? How's that going??

Louisville, KY

#4790 May 30, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Racial profile much??
What makes you think my darling husband would ever lay a hand on me? Mexican does not = spousal abuse.
So..... you have a "relationship" with IP, huh? How's that going??
two things- my post did NOT have a racial reference in it(here we go,again, reminding you that hispanic is not a race), and a "relationship" can be many things- in this case it is one of mutual respect, as much as two people who are thousands of miles apart, never met but have the same mindset on things such as illegal immigration and so on, can have. Now who's mind is in the gutter?

Location hidden

#4791 May 30, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>two things- my post did NOT have a racial reference in it(here we go,again, reminding you that hispanic is not a race), and a "relationship" can be many things- in this case it is one of mutual respect, as much as two people who are thousands of miles apart, never met but have the same mindset on things such as illegal immigration and so on, can have. Now who's mind is in the gutter?
My husband is not Hispanic.... he's Native American Indian. Ya know.... one of those brown guys that you xenophobes love to hate on.

Your whole argument that "Hispanic is not a race, therefore they can't experience racism" is TOTALLY lame. It's the Indians that you all are still hating on after 500+ years. You may have said it repeatedly, but are you just now noticing that I ignore you? It's not my job to educate you.

Louisville, KY

#4792 May 30, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>My husband is not Hispanic.... he's Native American Indian. Ya know.... one of those brown guys that you xenophobes love to hate on.
Your whole argument that "Hispanic is not a race, therefore they can't experience racism" is TOTALLY lame. It's the Indians that you all are still hating on after 500+ years. You may have said it repeatedly, but are you just now noticing that I ignore you? It's not my job to educate you.
Tsk tsk tsk. I have NA blood on both sides of the family, so you're not going to shame me there. As far as "Hispanic is not a race, therefore they can't experience racism"- I didn't say that, knowing that hate crimes are not wholly based on race. I doubt you can educate me, as it is apparent you wake up wondering what you'll get to argue about, and with whom. Hoping, even. How bitter you are. Always. Wondering how long it's going to be before one of your former penpals such as Gloria posts a link of yours from pages back, with you talking about your hispanic husband. I'm not going to bother to look, as it is important to you that they don't, but I couldn't care less.

Location hidden

#4793 May 30, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk tsk tsk. I have NA blood on both sides of the family, so you're not going to shame me there. As far as "Hispanic is not a race, therefore they can't experience racism"- I didn't say that, knowing that hate crimes are not wholly based on race. I doubt you can educate me, as it is apparent you wake up wondering what you'll get to argue about, and with whom. Hoping, even. How bitter you are. Always. Wondering how long it's going to be before one of your former penpals such as Gloria posts a link of yours from pages back, with you talking about your hispanic husband. I'm not going to bother to look, as it is important to you that they don't, but I couldn't care less.
Having a small blood quantum does not make you an Indian.

I don't refer to my husband as Hispanic. It's a broad term that can be applied to people from all over the world. He would fall under that blanket, but it's not a term used in our home. You can search day and night to find a post, but it'll only cost you time. And you're way off base if you think anything Steve has to say is important to me.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4794 May 30, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Having a small blood quantum does not make you an Indian.
I don't refer to my husband as Hispanic. It's a broad term that can be applied to people from all over the world. He would fall under that blanket, but it's not a term used in our home. You can search day and night to find a post, but it'll only cost you time. And you're way off base if you think anything Steve has to say is important to me.
I see that lame brain has you confused with
Summermoon Dancer.. go figure he got his info
from Steve....LOL!

Hi FX4!

Louisville, KY

#4795 May 30, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Having a small blood quantum does not make you an Indian.
you're r-e-a-l-l-y good at misintepreting things. And misreading the rest. Have a good evening.

Location hidden

#4796 May 30, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that lame brain has you confused with
Summermoon Dancer.. go figure he got his info
from Steve....LOL!
Hi FX4!
He Shayla!!

It's been a long time! I hope you've been well!

Location hidden

#4797 May 30, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>you're r-e-a-l-l-y good at misintepreting things. And misreading the rest. Have a good evening.
Are you drunk? Seriously....

You're not good for much more than being IP's cheerleader, you should make sure she's around before you post, cuz you sure can't hold your own.

Pomona Park, FL

#4798 May 30, 2012
Juan wrote:
We are still human beings and deserve the respect.
No illegal deserves respect, including our president.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#4800 May 31, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Any good grammer nazi should know that is not a proper way to credit his source. Looks like you've got some studying to do!
It's perfectly adequate for this forum, where people like you go to find 'intellectual nourishment.' This isn't Harvard, sweetie. Sorry. And attributing to sources isn't 'grammar.' Such hubris you have for so little to offer.

I know I've got more degrees than you, and in fields in which proper documentation and the crediting of source material is SOP. But I learned to credit sources in middle school.

For your edification:

plagiarize (also plagiarise)
· v.
take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one’s own.
– DERIVATIVES plagiarism n. plagiarist n. plagiaristic adj. plagiarizer n.
COD 10

grammar
· n.
1 the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology. > a particular analysis of this.
2 a book on grammar.
3 a set of prescriptive notions about correct use of a language.
4 the basic elements of an area of knowledge or skill.
COD 10

hubris
· n.
excessive pride or self-confidence. > (in Greek tragedy) excessive pride or presumption towards the gods, leading to nemesis.
COD 10

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#4801 May 31, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you drunk? Seriously....
You're not good for much more than being IP's cheerleader, you should make sure she's around before you post, cuz you sure can't hold your own.
Only in your opinion, which doesn't count for much. You aren't the brightest bulb on the string, you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 1 hr Guess Who 706
California man shot in head for resisting carja... 1 hr OccupyThis 4
O'Reilly Asks Why Deported Illegal Aliens Who R... 1 hr dirtbag1958 3
...Illegal Aliens Registered to Vote in NC 2 hr tomato 15
Arizona's Sheriff Joe Arpaio ordered to undergo... 3 hr spud 4
Smith: Remember What Coretta Scott King Thought... 4 hr Ms Mack 12
ILLEGALS-DRUG LABS-FARMS-Trafficking! Wed ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE