U.S. makes deported immigrants take the long way home

Sep 29, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.latimes.com

Officials expand a program to transfer detainees from one end of the U.S.-Mexico border to the other, saying it's a deterrent to further crossing attempts.

Comments
4,261 - 4,280 of 4,382 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2013

“Don't be a hater”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4781
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BTW, justajagoff.... there are quite a few posters here that I'm connected to on social networking sites... and they know with certainty that I am not Cynthia.

Do you even realize how ignorant you appear???

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4782
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Any good grammer nazi should know that is not a proper way to credit his source. Looks like you've got some studying to do!
You got the message, didn't you? We rarely need a lesson on plagarism, and certainly not from you. If you want to be a "grammar (notice the spelling) nazi", start with yourself.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4783
May 30, 2012
 
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>You pulled some crap numbers off of a KKK website, and are passing them along as factual.
Unless you did the study yourself, you need to credit your source.
How do you NOT know these things???
If you're going to try and sound smart by making snarky comments, you'd better learn how to spell them.
Flagged and reported, for being a moron.
Wasn't anything but the FIRST link that came up. Why is it when you show up, things get moronic, petty and infinitesimally tedious? Be glad I haven't resorted to your nickname. Now then. can we go on?

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4784
May 30, 2012
 
Freedomx4 wrote:
BTW, justajagoff.... there are quite a few posters here that I'm connected to on social networking sites... and they know with certainty that I am not Cynthia.
Do you even realize how ignorant you appear???
You've always been Cynthia to those of us before- if you've changed your name, we don't need to know about it.

“Don't be a hater”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4785
May 30, 2012
 
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>You got the message, didn't you? We rarely need a lesson on plagarism, and certainly not from you. If you want to be a "grammar (notice the spelling) nazi", start with yourself.
The message being that you need to properly credit your source??? Yeah, I got that one.

“Don't be a hater”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4786
May 30, 2012
 
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't anything but the FIRST link that came up.
Which was it? Common knowledge, or a source?
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it when you show up, things get moronic, petty and infinitesimally tedious?
I consider it my civic duty to expose your stupidity. I'm sorry if that bothers you
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Be glad I haven't resorted to your nickname. Now then. can we go on?
Please feel free to say whatever is on your mind, I'd love to take your account from you....

“Don't be a hater”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4787
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>You've always been Cynthia to those of us before- if you've changed your name, we don't need to know about it.
"to those of us before"

You're not the one that came up with "Cynthia".... And neither is your patron, IP. I doubt you even know who she is. You're nobody, but a lonely old hermit that found a place to vent his hatred in this tiny, little corner of the world wide web.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4788
May 30, 2012
 
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>"to those of us before"
You're not the one that came up with "Cynthia".... And neither is your patron, IP. I doubt you even know who she is. You're nobody, but a lonely old hermit that found a place to vent his hatred in this tiny, little corner of the world wide web.
Actually, my relationship w/IP is nunya. You seem to be a little grouchy today- hubby give you another black eye?

“Don't be a hater”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4789
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, my relationship w/IP is nunya. You seem to be a little grouchy today- hubby give you another black eye?
Racial profile much??

What makes you think my darling husband would ever lay a hand on me? Mexican does not = spousal abuse.

So..... you have a "relationship" with IP, huh? How's that going??

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4790
May 30, 2012
 
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Racial profile much??
What makes you think my darling husband would ever lay a hand on me? Mexican does not = spousal abuse.
So..... you have a "relationship" with IP, huh? How's that going??
two things- my post did NOT have a racial reference in it(here we go,again, reminding you that hispanic is not a race), and a "relationship" can be many things- in this case it is one of mutual respect, as much as two people who are thousands of miles apart, never met but have the same mindset on things such as illegal immigration and so on, can have. Now who's mind is in the gutter?

“Don't be a hater”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4791
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>two things- my post did NOT have a racial reference in it(here we go,again, reminding you that hispanic is not a race), and a "relationship" can be many things- in this case it is one of mutual respect, as much as two people who are thousands of miles apart, never met but have the same mindset on things such as illegal immigration and so on, can have. Now who's mind is in the gutter?
My husband is not Hispanic.... he's Native American Indian. Ya know.... one of those brown guys that you xenophobes love to hate on.

Your whole argument that "Hispanic is not a race, therefore they can't experience racism" is TOTALLY lame. It's the Indians that you all are still hating on after 500+ years. You may have said it repeatedly, but are you just now noticing that I ignore you? It's not my job to educate you.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4792
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>My husband is not Hispanic.... he's Native American Indian. Ya know.... one of those brown guys that you xenophobes love to hate on.
Your whole argument that "Hispanic is not a race, therefore they can't experience racism" is TOTALLY lame. It's the Indians that you all are still hating on after 500+ years. You may have said it repeatedly, but are you just now noticing that I ignore you? It's not my job to educate you.
Tsk tsk tsk. I have NA blood on both sides of the family, so you're not going to shame me there. As far as "Hispanic is not a race, therefore they can't experience racism"- I didn't say that, knowing that hate crimes are not wholly based on race. I doubt you can educate me, as it is apparent you wake up wondering what you'll get to argue about, and with whom. Hoping, even. How bitter you are. Always. Wondering how long it's going to be before one of your former penpals such as Gloria posts a link of yours from pages back, with you talking about your hispanic husband. I'm not going to bother to look, as it is important to you that they don't, but I couldn't care less.

“Don't be a hater”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4793
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Tsk tsk tsk. I have NA blood on both sides of the family, so you're not going to shame me there. As far as "Hispanic is not a race, therefore they can't experience racism"- I didn't say that, knowing that hate crimes are not wholly based on race. I doubt you can educate me, as it is apparent you wake up wondering what you'll get to argue about, and with whom. Hoping, even. How bitter you are. Always. Wondering how long it's going to be before one of your former penpals such as Gloria posts a link of yours from pages back, with you talking about your hispanic husband. I'm not going to bother to look, as it is important to you that they don't, but I couldn't care less.
Having a small blood quantum does not make you an Indian.

I don't refer to my husband as Hispanic. It's a broad term that can be applied to people from all over the world. He would fall under that blanket, but it's not a term used in our home. You can search day and night to find a post, but it'll only cost you time. And you're way off base if you think anything Steve has to say is important to me.

“Can You Believe It?”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4794
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Having a small blood quantum does not make you an Indian.
I don't refer to my husband as Hispanic. It's a broad term that can be applied to people from all over the world. He would fall under that blanket, but it's not a term used in our home. You can search day and night to find a post, but it'll only cost you time. And you're way off base if you think anything Steve has to say is important to me.
I see that lame brain has you confused with
Summermoon Dancer.. go figure he got his info
from Steve....LOL!

Hi FX4!

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4795
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Having a small blood quantum does not make you an Indian.
I don't refer to my husband as Hispanic. It's a broad term that can be applied to people from all over the world. He would fall under that blanket, but it's not a term used in our home. You can search day and night to find a post, but it'll only cost you time. And you're way off base if you think anything Steve has to say is important to me.
you're r-e-a-l-l-y good at misintepreting things. And misreading the rest. Have a good evening.

“Don't be a hater”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4796
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that lame brain has you confused with
Summermoon Dancer.. go figure he got his info
from Steve....LOL!
Hi FX4!
He Shayla!!

It's been a long time! I hope you've been well!

“Don't be a hater”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4797
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>you're r-e-a-l-l-y good at misintepreting things. And misreading the rest. Have a good evening.
Are you drunk? Seriously....

You're not good for much more than being IP's cheerleader, you should make sure she's around before you post, cuz you sure can't hold your own.

Since: Sep 09

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4798
May 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Juan wrote:
We are still human beings and deserve the respect.
No illegal deserves respect, including our president.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4800
May 31, 2012
 
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Any good grammer nazi should know that is not a proper way to credit his source. Looks like you've got some studying to do!
It's perfectly adequate for this forum, where people like you go to find 'intellectual nourishment.' This isn't Harvard, sweetie. Sorry. And attributing to sources isn't 'grammar.' Such hubris you have for so little to offer.

I know I've got more degrees than you, and in fields in which proper documentation and the crediting of source material is SOP. But I learned to credit sources in middle school.

For your edification:

plagiarize (also plagiarise)
· v.
take (the work or an idea of someone else) and pass it off as one’s own.
– DERIVATIVES plagiarism n. plagiarist n. plagiaristic adj. plagiarizer n.
COD 10

grammar
· n.
1 the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology. > a particular analysis of this.
2 a book on grammar.
3 a set of prescriptive notions about correct use of a language.
4 the basic elements of an area of knowledge or skill.
COD 10

hubris
· n.
excessive pride or self-confidence. > (in Greek tragedy) excessive pride or presumption towards the gods, leading to nemesis.
COD 10

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4801
May 31, 2012
 
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you drunk? Seriously....
You're not good for much more than being IP's cheerleader, you should make sure she's around before you post, cuz you sure can't hold your own.
Only in your opinion, which doesn't count for much. You aren't the brightest bulb on the string, you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Illegal Immigration Forum right now

Search the Illegal Immigration Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Demonizing Migrant Children Proves An Epic Fail... 8 min Responsibility 14
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 14 min Le Jimbo 65
Collin County Commissioner Warns of "Illegal Im... 21 min ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 1
Arrest Warrant Issued for Possible Illegal Alie... 25 min ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 1
Pelosi: 'As A Country, We Cannot Prohibit A Pat... 1 hr brad 502
La Raza CEO: 'USA! USA!' Chants 'Made Me Angry' 1 hr nope to dope 21
Murrieta Citizens Appear To Be Winning Battle O... 1 hr MrCracka 184
•••
•••