New Mexico hero who saved girl says he's illegal

Aug 19, 2011 Full story: KEPR CBS 19 250

The man who chased down an alleged child abductor and saved a 6-year-old girl from what could have been a horrible fate will be honored as a hero Friday.

Full Story

CXI

Since: Aug 11

Melbourne, Australia

#82 Aug 21, 2011
CXI wrote:
so everyone thinks he should stay?
that was more sarcasm btw...
Real American

Albuquerque, NM

#86 Aug 22, 2011
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
what? already resorting to racial slurs? I ask you a simple question. and you come back calling me a bigot.
answer the question, genius...
HOW many non-citizens do you think we should allow into america ILLEGALLY?
there are over 6+ BILLION non-citizens out there, GENIUS. do you think we should let them ALL in if they want?
you are not a real american. you are not even sane.
I did not use racial slurs. I did not call you a bigot. Learn how to read American. Illegal LOSER!!!

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#87 Aug 22, 2011
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you're not pulling our leg, and IF you have followed all instructions etc in a timely manner (I've no cause to think you're not doing so) then I can sympathize AND can see where a need to speed up the process is necessary. Under normal circumstances I really do not see any reason for the process to take that long. I can't speak to the monetary aspect as I've no knowledge of what costs are involved nor what that money goes towards checking, but the time span you mention is quite disturbing if it is the "norm".
Yeah it is a royal pain in the butt...
realistic

Albuquerque, NM

#90 Aug 22, 2011
he can sit in the front of the bus returning to his homeland

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#91 Aug 23, 2011
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not use racial slurs. I did not call you a bigot. Learn how to read American. Illegal LOSER!!!
you told me to quote, "go back to asia. we don't need your types."

sounds like a racial slur to me.

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#93 Aug 23, 2011
Quote of the day: “By dint of vision, and determination, and most of all faith in the redeeming power of love, he endured the humiliation of arrest, the loneliness of a prison cell, the constant threats to his life, until he finally inspired a nation to transform itself, and begin to live up to the meaning of its creed.”—Then-Senator Obama at the groundbreaking of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in 2006. The memorial will be formally dedicated this Sunday.
A True American

Albuquerque, NM

#98 Aug 23, 2011
[QUOTE who=["saberfox"][/QU OTE]

All across our Nation, the white People are being viciously attacked by mobs.

MOBS INDEED, COWARDS HIDING UNDER BED SHEETS LIKE YOU.

For True American men and women Patriots, I offer you the opportunity to take a stand just as your courageous ancestors.

WE TRUE AMERICANS DO TAKE A STAND, TO RID THE USA OF WEAKLINGS AND COWARDS LIKE YOU AND YOUR BRAINWASHED FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.

We are not a Nazi organization as the media would have you believe.

OH REALLY NOW, NOT A NAZI ORGANIZATION, JUST A BUNCH OF HATEFUL RACIST JERKS WHO THINK IT IS FUN TO GO AROUND AND BEAT UP DEFENSELESS OLD AND VERY YOUNG PEOPLE SIMPLY BECAUSE THEIR SKIN COLOR IS NOT LIKE YOURS.

Speak brave behind the monitor if you wish. But you fool no one but yourself.

IT IS YOU WHO HIDES BEHIND THE MONITOR AND SPEWS YOUR HATE.

I WANT TO JOIN AS DO MANY OTHERS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF THE CLASSES YOU NAZI LOVING JERKS HATE, UNDER THE WHITE BEDSHEETS YOU WOULD NOT KNOW WHO WE ARE. WE WOULD PLANT A GUIDANCE SYSTEM THAT WOULD BRING IN A COUPLE OF GAS BOMBS TO RID YOUR HATEFUL FRIENDS OFF THIS EARTH.

YOU SPEAK LIKE HITLER, YOU BEHAVE LIKE HITLER SO THEREOF
YOU MUST BE A NAZI LOVING STUPID FOLLOWER OF SOME WORST OFF LEADER.

AND I BET YOUR MOM WORKED THE CAT HOUSES AND YOU WERE SCRAPPED OFF THE WALLS.

“Get over yourself...”

Since: Jan 08

You're not that important

#100 Aug 23, 2011
Free is free wrote:
Great. He's a good person. That makes one.
What of the 19,999,999 that don't do such good things?
Like this guy...

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusett...

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#101 Aug 23, 2011
TheatreTech01 wrote:
<quoted text>Stick that White Power crap back up your butt. The Civil War has been over for 150 years. You lost. The KKK is responsible for more racially motivated hate crimes and murders then any other American hate group. If you so naive to claim that their lynchings in the 1920's and 30's, their murders during the Civil Rights Marches as an attempt to protect Confederate widows and orphansm than you're even more inbred than I imagined.
The Hitler Youth was more than the latest fad, maybe you belong to that too. Putz. Quit discecrating the South I love with your vitriol and pseudo patriotism.
Agreed! I'm happy that the vast majority of whites(like myself) do NOT subscribe to this type of racial horseshit. It was wrong then, and still is.
Passing thru

Wilmington, NC

#102 Aug 23, 2011
CornDogz wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! I'm happy that the vast majority of whites(like myself) do NOT subscribe to this type of racial horseshit. It was wrong then, and still is.
You are so right. Most whites don't want anything to do with those clowns anyway. They're just a circus-like club that makes people laugh.
Real American

Albuquerque, NM

#103 Aug 23, 2011
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you told me to quote, "go back to asia. we don't need your types."
sounds like a racial slur to me.
Nope, definitly NOT a slur.

What I was refering to by "your types" is, hypocrites, whiners, liars, deleterious elements.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#104 Aug 23, 2011
Real American wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, definitly NOT a slur.
What I was refering to by "your types" is, hypocrites, whiners, liars, deleterious elements.
I would never have taken you for a conservative. Welcome aboard brother. A patriot. My Country, Love It or Leave It. Brings back great memories. Right Arm, Right Arm.

“Each Thought Creates A Reality”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#105 Aug 23, 2011
And wow. What made this such a fascist thread. Let me guess. Let's play Race Baiting and Fairy Tales. It is in their genetic make-up to commit crimes. etc. Yeech.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#106 Aug 23, 2011
News last night said there is a slim possibility that the Dept of HLS could fast track his legalization. Interesting that HLS has the ability and authority...

Since: May 10

Santa Cruz, CA

#107 Aug 23, 2011
TheatreTech01 wrote:
<quoted text>They're lumped together because in your world it's always "us" against "them". Guess what, you're "them". We don't want unChristians here. Goodbye, go back to whatever country your people migrated from.
I am part of them, because that's how it is.... I am part of the 73% of Americans Citizens that support Arizona and want the illegals gone. Majority rules, now la raza clown get'em out of here!!

Albuquerque, NM

#109 Aug 23, 2011
DonMan wrote:
<quoted text>I am part of them, because that's how it is.... I am part of the 73% of Americans Citizens that support Arizona and want the illegals gone. Majority rules, now la raza clown get'em out of here!!
No, the majority of the the neokon party is not a plurality in the country. Get rid of La Raza, pick your own crops. Short hoing it? Putz.

Santa Cruz, CA

#110 Aug 23, 2011
TheatreTech01 wrote:
<quoted text>No, the majority of the the neokon party is not a plurality in the country. Get rid of La Raza, pick your own crops. Short hoing it? Putz.
Do your research clown. Independents are the Majority of voters more than Rep, and dems. Also, why would I have to pick my own crops when we have mexicans to pick them, as in Agri visa's. Hell, that's all their good for, that getting drunk and beating up their women. Poki!!

Albuquerque, NM

#111 Aug 24, 2011
DonMan wrote:
<quoted text>Do your research clown. Independents are the Majority of voters more than Rep, and dems. Also, why would I have to pick my own crops when we have mexicans to pick them, as in Agri visa's. Hell, that's all their good for, that getting drunk and beating up their women. Poki!!
Apparently some are pretty good at rescuing 6 year old girls from pedophile kidnapper, thus the reason for this thread. Maybe you should do your homework, other than reading sabrerattlers posts. Good company.
I-LOL-at-You

Albuquerque, NM

#112 Aug 24, 2011
There are illegal aliens that are dirtbags and perfectly legal US Citizens that are dirtbags.
How about we weed both of "your" kind out and be done with this mess?
You racists are a funny lot. If you would redirect all of that anger and hatred towards making yourselves BETTER than those that you despise; you wouldn't need to say a damn thing. Running around spouting off anger and hatred at people you CLEARLY CANNOT REMOVE from "your country" make you about as useless as some of the people you want removed.
You want to talk about courage? How about you have the courage to accept that not everyone who is different from you is the reason your life, world, country suck? How about you have the courage to raise your offspring to be courageous enough to accept what is good in people at the individual level?
I still have a chuckle at the nice white racist people that lived in my rental home talking about the lazy Mexicans and how they were draining the US of its resources. While they were late with their rent, living off of SSI, Disability, welfare, etc.
A bunch of young, able bodied, frequently unemployed, entitlement impaired Americans...their problem was that they were too stupid or uneducated to realize that their kids were sick because they smoked in front of them (literally, 5 adults smoked in front of a 2 and 5 year old), they didn't have jobs because most employers don't like drunk belligerent employees showing up late damn near everyday. As the tenants said, "that a**hole fired me because I showed up late sometimes. Like they never drank and woke up late. I'll bet he sucks his Jew bosses d*ck."
Nice huh?
The funny part? I am Hispanic/Filipino, as brown as they come. I am educated and speak perfect English. Maybe the way I sounded and spoke made them comfortable enough to let me know how much they hated the colored and "non-American" of this country. So not only were they racists; they were confused, dumb ones as well.
DonMan is one of them funny ones.
You never see non-Mexicans drunk, beating up their women...NOPE. Not ever.
Stupid racists are not a political affiliation problem. They are a stupid, racist individual problem.
And as it relates to the original purpose of this topic. If this individual who saved that little girl is an illegal immigrant; he should face whatever consequences he would have faced in any other situation for the crime of being here illegally.
Laws are laws until they are changed. Blame your elected officials for their failure to uphold the law. Blame the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT. Blame yourself for not holding your local businesses responsible for propagating the problem by hiring illegal immigrants to save on employment taxes. Blame yourself for being too stupid to realize that your demand for cheap everything and high wages for the jobs foreigners are coming here to do CHEAPER are part of the problem.
If you can't tell the illegal and legal apart; maybe you should just shut the f*ck up.
Have a wonderful day.

Santa Cruz, CA

#113 Aug 24, 2011
TheatreTech01 wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently some are pretty good at rescuing 6 year old girls from pedophile kidnapper, thus the reason for this thread. Maybe you should do your homework, other than reading sabrerattlers posts. Good company.
While it is good that he was able to rescue the little girl from another of his ilk, it's still by no means excuses the his being in the country illegally. It's not just him, but 10's of millions of them. This is very costly to America and I do not support the invasion of the 3rd world into my country. This is not only about the financial burden, but the political inference as-well. You claim that you were in the military, then why would anyone who fights for the country want to see it turned into the same as to the south of us. Maybe you have lived among the dogs so long that you have become apart of the pack.

I have read some of Saber post and though many of his statistics are correct, I do not espouse to his ideology. As many of us together have built America..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 30 min WeTheSheeple 676
Obama administration accused of political motiv... 6 hr Guess Who 6
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principles, good data a... 9 hr Earl 4
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 12 hr spocko 564
Sen. Rodriguez proposes principals, good data a... 13 hr Rural living 13
Monday's Letters: Thanks to police officers 14 hr wild child 1
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 20 hr barefoot2626 287
More from around the web