No more Illegal immigrants

Posted in the Illegal Immigration Forum

Anonymous

Boise, ID

#1 Jul 19, 2012
http://minicassiavoice.com/opinions/saopbox/
It sure is nice to know that the President of the United States just gave our country away to the illegal immigrants!

I wonder how the soldiers who fought so valiantly and bravely, and the families of those brave men and women who lost their lives fighting for our freedoms feel about the whole issue of Obama legalizing 800,000 illegals.

In my opinion, Obama is a traitor to our country. A man who will not uphold the Constitution of the United States and who has the power and the responsibility to do so but chooses not to merely to get votes is just simply a traitor Ė the lowest of all men. He does not care about the legal citizens of our great country.

We are being brainwashed into believing that he has our best interests in mind, which is pure B.S. We are being overrun by the people that come here illegally and do nothing more than suck off a flawed system that allows them to do it.

I understand the ones who come here legally thru the proper diplomatic channels and work hard to better themselves and the lives of their families, but others should not be allowed and then rewarded for breaking the law and coming into our country illegally. Especially when they are doing it on the backs of the hard-working , tax paying Americans.

I have to work hard and save to be able to pay for my sonís education, but the illegals are being allowed to get an education for free not to mention all the other free stuff they seem to be entitled to.

I work hard to pay for medical insurance for my family because I am a responsible person. Where are my entitlements, where is my free food, education, cell phones, and low income housing.

When are the American citizens going to stand up and say NO MORE.

Jackie Anderson

Burley

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 19, 2012
No more illegal aliens!!!
mikemike

Portland, OR

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
http://minicassiavoice.com/opinions/saopbox/
It sure is nice to know that the President of the United States just gave our country away to the illegal immigrants!
I wonder how the soldiers who fought so valiantly and bravely, and the families of those brave men and women who lost their lives fighting for our freedoms feel about the whole issue of Obama legalizing 800,000 illegals.
In my opinion, Obama is a traitor to our country. A man who will not uphold the Constitution of the United States and who has the power and the responsibility to do so but chooses not to merely to get votes is just simply a traitor Ė the lowest of all men. He does not care about the legal citizens of our great country.
We are being brainwashed into believing that he has our best interests in mind, which is pure B.S. We are being overrun by the people that come here illegally and do nothing more than suck off a flawed system that allows them to do it.
I understand the ones who come here legally thru the proper diplomatic channels and work hard to better themselves and the lives of their families, but others should not be allowed and then rewarded for breaking the law and coming into our country illegally. Especially when they are doing it on the backs of the hard-working , tax paying Americans.
I have to work hard and save to be able to pay for my sonís education, but the illegals are being allowed to get an education for free not to mention all the other free stuff they seem to be entitled to.
I work hard to pay for medical insurance for my family because I am a responsible person. Where are my entitlements, where is my free food, education, cell phones, and low income housing.
When are the American citizens going to stand up and say NO MORE.
Jackie Anderson
Burley
your right
mikemike

Portland, OR

#4 Jul 20, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
No more illegal aliens!!!
WHITE people have just been caught up in the process,But the real reason why they want these.ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IS TO DESTROY THE black community.they did not want this for the white community but as you see its gotten out of control

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 45 min kuda 209
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 2 hr spud 90
Can Illegal Immigrants Serve In The Army? 6 hr tomin cali 1
Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 7 hr cancer suxs 9
Juan P. Garcia-Machado, Illegal Immigrant and S... (Aug '11) 13 hr Lanalei Uman 110
Gov. Jan Brewer: I am 'confident' anti-illegal ... (Jun '10) 17 hr dirtbag1958 8
7-Eleven Owners Busted for Harboring and Hiring... 18 hr Richies Cool Man ... 55

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE