Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 Full story: Inland Empire Weekly 22,702

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Full Story
Badtothebone

Mastic, NY

#23401 May 6, 2012
_US Patriot_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that shows how uneducated you really are on this subject Mexican Sperm bank.LMFAO
She only cares about when she's going to get her mouth filled with another brown sausage link.
Badtothebone

Mastic, NY

#23403 May 6, 2012
ILuvMexMen25 wrote:
<quoted text>
The general understanding I have of it was that the french tried to invade mexico and take their land but the mexicans fought for it and won. Am I right?
Yeah baby, you know all about being invaded don't you?
Badtothebone

Mastic, NY

#23404 May 6, 2012
Hector wrote:
aint it a bich, when you can't keep it lit and it sticks to youe lips?
Do you always have a problem with it sticking to your lips, Hector?
Badtothebone

Mastic, NY

#23405 May 6, 2012
Hector wrote:
aint it a bich, when you can't keep it lit and it sticks to youe lips?
Maybe you should ask ILuvMexMen how she prevents it from sticking to her lips.
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#23407 May 6, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always have a problem with it sticking to your lips, Hector?
I was quoting a Sammy Hagar song, about smoking weed. The album "Red".
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#23408 May 6, 2012
I see some folks returning here. Hope the fireworks don't get to hot. Relax ya'll, and take it easy. Life's way to f##king short. Enjoy a cool drink, a little herb, and some CCR.

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#23409 May 6, 2012
Hector wrote:
I see some folks returning here. Hope the fireworks don't get to hot. Relax ya'll, and take it easy. Life's way to f##king short. Enjoy a cool drink, a little herb, and some CCR.
This weekend consisted of firing M-2s, M240s, M249s, M203s, AT-4s, and MK-19s. A blast? Oh, yeah....next month, we are playing with a few (60) lbs of C-4, learning how to open doors...or making one. Have a big ol' goodun, Hec.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#23410 May 7, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should ask ILuvMexMen how she prevents it from sticking to her lips.
the same way you prevent your daddy's dick from stickin to yo lips. Fck off hick

Location hidden

#23411 May 7, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah baby, you know all about being invaded don't you?
dont talk dirty to me nasty white trash

Location hidden

#23412 May 7, 2012
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always have a problem with it sticking to your lips, Hector?
leave hector alone
jennifer

Redding, CA

#23413 May 7, 2012
ILuvMexMen25 wrote:
<quoted text>
dont talk dirty to me nasty white trash
whos the nasty white trash? he is a man, he is allowed to talk like that, just makes me sure, you are a man also, no lady talks like you.

Location hidden

#23414 May 7, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>whos the nasty white trash? he is a man, he is allowed to talk like that, just makes me sure, you are a man also, no lady talks like you.
so you are sexist against your own kind? You conform to the double standards that men set for women? Your racist too? What a lovely lady you are
jennifer

Redding, CA

#23415 May 7, 2012
ILuvMexMen25 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are sexist against your own kind? You conform to the double standards that men set for women? Your racist too? What a lovely lady you are
i KNOW HOW TO BE A LADY, YOU DO NOT. IT IS NOT IN YOUR MAKE UP AT ALL.RACIST!
jennifer

Redding, CA

#23416 May 7, 2012
and by the way, iluvmexcrement. no mexican man would EVER have a person with a mouth like yours a mexican wants a meek, quiet woman, who blends into a crowd. not some sailor mouthed vulgar racist as you.
jennifer

Redding, CA

#23418 May 7, 2012
Proud2Blatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually jenny most guys would prefer someone who sticks out not someone who doesnt have a mind of her own and just follows the crowd
sorry, iluvmexcrement, your soo wrong. now shut up you stupid liar racist!

Location hidden

#23419 May 7, 2012
Proud2Blatino wrote:
<quoted text>Actually jenny most guys would prefer someone who sticks out not someone who doesnt have a mind of her own and just follows the crowd
A woman likes those same qualities in a man. Lol Jenny is just as foul mouthed as me.
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#23420 May 7, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>This weekend consisted of firing M-2s, M240s, M249s, M203s, AT-4s, and MK-19s. A blast? Oh, yeah....next month, we are playing with a few (60) lbs of C-4, learning how to open doors...or making one. Have a big ol' goodun, Hec.
All those automatics. Are they legal there? And 60lbs of C4?? What kind of doors you planning on opening, the doors at NORAD, lol. Wooo hoooo.... I need me another cocktail. Is it lunch time yet?
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#23421 May 7, 2012
Ok lady's and gents. Let's do some Bob Dylan.... Everybody must get stoned!!! Yeee HA!!!!

Let's all groove and relax and be peaceful. Aint worth the stress. Got to get my med/pot permit done friday. Doc is charging me $161.78!! And New Mexico is suposed to be a "non profit".

Love my humidifyer!!!!
jennifer

Redding, CA

#23424 May 7, 2012
ILuvMexMen25 wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman likes those same qualities in a man. Lol Jenny is just as foul mouthed as me.
you wish piggy! i am a lady, not a slop hog like you!

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#23426 May 7, 2012
Hector wrote:
<quoted text>
All those automatics. Are they legal there? And 60lbs of C4?? What kind of doors you planning on opening, the doors at NORAD, lol. Wooo hoooo.... I need me another cocktail. Is it lunch time yet?
Infantry training, my friend. The more we sweat in training, the less we bleed in combat (a Paraphrase of the immortal words of General Patton).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 36 min serfs up 550
Mike Lee: 'Unacceptable' for ICE Chief to Asser... 1 hr sandy1 5
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 2 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 513
How Mexican consulates are helping Obama's immi... 2 hr CTE 1
Republicans preparing 2015 immigration legislation 3 hr OId Sailor 81
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... 5 hr lolol 4
Detention center is only temporary fix 8 hr Holla Isabella 2