Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inland Empire Weekly

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Comments
20,641 - 20,660 of 22,701 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2014

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23397
May 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Z_SKI_ wrote:
<quoted text>Very close... It was an early battle that the Mexican Militia won.. The French eventually won the war.. But the veterans from the war moved to the U.S. southwest, and celebrated the win in their battle... And a U.S. tradition was born.. And you are really intelligent, most Americans don't even know that Mexico was once ruled by a French puppet..
thanks for educating me:)
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23401
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_US Patriot_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that shows how uneducated you really are on this subject Mexican Sperm bank.LMFAO
She only cares about when she's going to get her mouth filled with another brown sausage link.
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23403
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ILuvMexMen25 wrote:
<quoted text>
The general understanding I have of it was that the french tried to invade mexico and take their land but the mexicans fought for it and won. Am I right?
Yeah baby, you know all about being invaded don't you?
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23404
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hector wrote:
aint it a bich, when you can't keep it lit and it sticks to youe lips?
Do you always have a problem with it sticking to your lips, Hector?
Badtothebone

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23405
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hector wrote:
aint it a bich, when you can't keep it lit and it sticks to youe lips?
Maybe you should ask ILuvMexMen how she prevents it from sticking to her lips.
Hector

Los Lunas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23407
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always have a problem with it sticking to your lips, Hector?
I was quoting a Sammy Hagar song, about smoking weed. The album "Red".
Hector

Los Lunas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23408
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I see some folks returning here. Hope the fireworks don't get to hot. Relax ya'll, and take it easy. Life's way to f##king short. Enjoy a cool drink, a little herb, and some CCR.

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23409
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hector wrote:
I see some folks returning here. Hope the fireworks don't get to hot. Relax ya'll, and take it easy. Life's way to f##king short. Enjoy a cool drink, a little herb, and some CCR.
This weekend consisted of firing M-2s, M240s, M249s, M203s, AT-4s, and MK-19s. A blast? Oh, yeah....next month, we are playing with a few (60) lbs of C-4, learning how to open doors...or making one. Have a big ol' goodun, Hec.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23410
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should ask ILuvMexMen how she prevents it from sticking to her lips.
the same way you prevent your daddy's dick from stickin to yo lips. Fck off hick

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23411
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah baby, you know all about being invaded don't you?
dont talk dirty to me nasty white trash

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23412
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always have a problem with it sticking to your lips, Hector?
leave hector alone
jennifer

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23413
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ILuvMexMen25 wrote:
<quoted text>
dont talk dirty to me nasty white trash
whos the nasty white trash? he is a man, he is allowed to talk like that, just makes me sure, you are a man also, no lady talks like you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23414
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>whos the nasty white trash? he is a man, he is allowed to talk like that, just makes me sure, you are a man also, no lady talks like you.
so you are sexist against your own kind? You conform to the double standards that men set for women? Your racist too? What a lovely lady you are
jennifer

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23415
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ILuvMexMen25 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you are sexist against your own kind? You conform to the double standards that men set for women? Your racist too? What a lovely lady you are
i KNOW HOW TO BE A LADY, YOU DO NOT. IT IS NOT IN YOUR MAKE UP AT ALL.RACIST!
jennifer

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23416
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

and by the way, iluvmexcrement. no mexican man would EVER have a person with a mouth like yours a mexican wants a meek, quiet woman, who blends into a crowd. not some sailor mouthed vulgar racist as you.
jennifer

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23418
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Proud2Blatino wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually jenny most guys would prefer someone who sticks out not someone who doesnt have a mind of her own and just follows the crowd
sorry, iluvmexcrement, your soo wrong. now shut up you stupid liar racist!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23419
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Proud2Blatino wrote:
<quoted text>Actually jenny most guys would prefer someone who sticks out not someone who doesnt have a mind of her own and just follows the crowd
A woman likes those same qualities in a man. Lol Jenny is just as foul mouthed as me.
Hector

Los Lunas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23420
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>This weekend consisted of firing M-2s, M240s, M249s, M203s, AT-4s, and MK-19s. A blast? Oh, yeah....next month, we are playing with a few (60) lbs of C-4, learning how to open doors...or making one. Have a big ol' goodun, Hec.
All those automatics. Are they legal there? And 60lbs of C4?? What kind of doors you planning on opening, the doors at NORAD, lol. Wooo hoooo.... I need me another cocktail. Is it lunch time yet?
Hector

Los Lunas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23421
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ok lady's and gents. Let's do some Bob Dylan.... Everybody must get stoned!!! Yeee HA!!!!

Let's all groove and relax and be peaceful. Aint worth the stress. Got to get my med/pot permit done friday. Doc is charging me $161.78!! And New Mexico is suposed to be a "non profit".

Love my humidifyer!!!!
jennifer

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23424
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ILuvMexMen25 wrote:
<quoted text>
A woman likes those same qualities in a man. Lol Jenny is just as foul mouthed as me.
you wish piggy! i am a lady, not a slop hog like you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••