Ask A Mexican

Nov 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Inland Empire Weekly

Dear Mexican: I am a mutt. My father's father was an illegal immigrant from Mexico.

Comments

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
marge

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

62

33

22

its not about mexicans. Its about Illegal aliens who come to this country poor as hell for a better life which is fine as long as they don't scam me for $$ like having "babies for profit"..*welfare* and take our jobs and drive our roads and can't read our language and they vote!! Their is no incentive for "illegals" to become productive citizens when taxpayers give them all for nothing while citizens are out of work and losing our homes and many now homeless. What other country would allow me to go there and have babies, free housing, a job and vote?

“I'm fading away to black...”

Since: Nov 10

peace is only in the mind

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

43

34

30

why 0 why wrote:
dear mexican
For Starters:
1 why are you such a sleezy coward?
2 why do you use children as tools?
3 why have you let your country a blight to this world?
4 why do you have a childs give me give me you have some so i deserve it too even if you Earned yours and i am to lazy to earn but so what i deserve it cuz i am human attitude?
5 why are you not embarassed to show your face in public; where is your pride in Anything ANYTHING
Wow, what kind of drugs are you taking man!! PCP, Meth, Crack?? Or is it too many early morning "gin and tonics". So much racial hatred here. What's wrong, did a Mexican move in on your street? Maybe next door? Maybe one is courting your daughter? Or maybe you are just a plain old redneck. Your kind needs to die off so the rest of us can enjoy life.
AmericaNotUS

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

53

30

16

If you come here from somewhere else become American. Assimilate or get out.
Muff Daddy

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

12

10

9

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You spew ignorance & hatred with every word of your post! However, everything you wrote could be applied to "some" people of every race, color or creed, including YOUR RACE!! You shouldn't judge everyone by a few people in a groups' actions.
What's up with all you "Linda's".........my ex-wife was a Linda and she was also stupid and ingorant.
slocatch

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

5

2

1

If you come here ask yourself why. Then become 100% responsible to add value to your answere.
Assimilating

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

9

7

6

I think the US is assimilating to the rest of the world's cultures instead. We have restaurants to accomodate every ones preferance of food; Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Chinese food, Indian Food, Japanese, Mexican Food, etc. Even in sports we also have soccer teams. And you can find Mac Donalds, KFC, Walmart in every country in the world now. So I guess the world is assimilating to the American culture and the US is assimilating to the rest of the world's cultures. So why leave.
Pancho3

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

20

17

16

The mexican mantra

“Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada”“For the race everything, outside the race nothing”

All of the laws should be enforced equally, regardless of race, religion, and/or national origin. That is with the exception of mexicans, and they should be above the law and exempt from the law. And the only purpose that a tonto gringo serves is to pay taxes to support the superior and noble mexican.

Anyone who disagrees with this philosophy is Xenophobic and a Racist.

Pancho

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.
George Orwell, Animal Farm, ch.10, 1945
sick

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

9

5

4

Necromonger wrote:
<quoted text>
Cluyeless liberal C U N T. I hope some Mexican dirtbag rapes your dumb ass.
violent sexist nut. Get help for your mental problems.
Linda

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

22

17

16

Muff Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with all you "Linda's".........my ex-wife was a Linda and she was also stupid and ingorant.
She was smart enough to be your "EX-WIFE"!
NoAmnesty

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

9

5

4

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
She was smart enough to be your "EX-WIFE"!
Yes, but she was stupid enough to have married him in the first place!:)
Tex

Leadville, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Dear Mutt - go the fark home! That is "Mexico"...not the USofA dickhead
Sue

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Tex wrote:
Dear Mutt - go the fark home! That is "Mexico"...not the USofA dickhead
Apparently you did not take the time to read the article. You should read it before you answer or make a judgement.
Veteran

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You spew ignorance & hatred with every word of your post! However, everything you wrote could be applied to "some" people of every race, color or creed, including YOUR RACE!! You shouldn't judge everyone by a few people in a groups' actions.
You make a very valid point, but of course all the bigoted people on this forum will jump on the bandwagon and deny it.
Veteran

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
She was smart enough to be your "EX-WIFE"!
Good one Linda!
Veteran

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Assimilating wrote:
I think the US is assimilating to the rest of the world's cultures instead. We have restaurants to accomodate every ones preferance of food; Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Chinese food, Indian Food, Japanese, Mexican Food, etc. Even in sports we also have soccer teams. And you can find Mac Donalds, KFC, Walmart in every country in the world now. So I guess the world is assimilating to the American culture and the US is assimilating to the rest of the world's cultures. So why leave.
Have you ever been in a foreign country? Most progressive countries cater to others, hence in Korean, Japan and other Aisan countries you will have Buger King, McDonalds, even Baskin Robins, there are Mexican food restaurants as well as pizza places. Take the blinder off. Why not stay?
nosy1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Necromonger wrote:
<quoted text>
Cluyeless liberal C U N T. I hope some Mexican dirtbag rapes your dumb ass.
Maybe it's already been raped. It would explain why this post doesn't make sense (traumatized victim)
If he is a whitey I would be ashamed of my race.
Stupidity at It's finest right here.
Get a job, an education, fix yourself.
Seems to me that he regrets being born.
Only advice I would like to give him is to write a letter to Santa and asking to kill him in his sleep.
Assimilating

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been in a foreign country? Most progressive countries cater to others, hence in Korean, Japan and other Aisan countries you will have Buger King, McDonalds, even Baskin Robins, there are Mexican food restaurants as well as pizza places. Take the blinder off. Why not stay?
That was my point to "AmericanNotUs who stated"If you come here from somewhere else become American. Assimilate or get out."

Assimilation of cultures is happening world wide. So why leave or get out. I'm happy with all cultures. I have no phobias as a lot of the people on this blog might have.
American taxpayer

Benson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

18

11

4

The fact of the matter, our government has allowed a sort of immigration invasion. We as a Nation can not continue to ignore the effects that illegal immigration has created in the USA.
Those who ignore these issues believe it's about race, and that anyone who screams it's a race issue are putting their heads in the sand, closing their eyes to what is happening here in the USA. We can not continue to support the world, and continue to leave our borders unprotected.
Ricky Bobby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You spew ignorance & hatred with every word of your post! However, everything you wrote could be applied to "some" people of every race, color or creed, including YOUR RACE!! You shouldn't judge everyone by a few people in a groups' actions.
What's wrong babe? You sleep in the wet spot again last night?
Ricky Bobby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been in a foreign country? Most progressive countries cater to others, hence in Korean, Japan and other Aisan countries you will have Buger King, McDonalds, even Baskin Robins, there are Mexican food restaurants as well as pizza places. Take the blinder off. Why not stay?
If you think those countries have those restaurants to cater to foreigners, forget about the blinders you need to take off your dunce cap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Illegal Immigration Forum right now

Search the Illegal Immigration Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama Regime Expanding Amnesty For CRIMINAL Aliens 21 min ronnie 66
Who Are the Real Saboteurs of Immigration Reform? 34 min ronnie 16
40 illegal immigrants in East Texas arrested by... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 9
ICE arrests 24 in Missouri, IllinoisICE arrests... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 11
Elvira Arellano: From Undocumented Immigrant to... 1 hr viva Op WBII 1,081
Feds overwhelmed by illegal aliens and wild horses 1 hr wild child 22
Biden: Undocumented immigrants 'already America... 1 hr jose is a wanker 86
•••
•••
•••
•••