360k more illegal immigrants eligible for late deportation

Aug 7, 2012 Full story: KHOU-TV Houston 98

About 350,000 more illegal immigrants than previously thought could earn an extra two years in the U.S. when President Barack Obama's new policy takes effect next week, according to the Migration Policy Institute.

Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#44 Aug 20, 2012
abcd wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obviously a piece of shit^^
And you are obviously an anarchist with no respect for laws, persons or property of law abiding citizens.

I'd call you a piece of shit but that would be a compliment.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#45 Aug 20, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "loser". Loose is what your sister is.
He is correct. You are a looser. You're also a loser.

You're a looser because you play fast and loose with the law and you're a loser because you haven't what it takes to do it the legal way.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#46 Aug 21, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
If I knew for sure the child was mine I would take responsibility. I doubt she's mine.
Gotta go, will talk more next week, I'll be in Corpus.
If YOU cared enough to know, you would take a simple DNA test. The bottom-line is that you care only about yourself.
bob

Gilbert, AZ

#47 Aug 21, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>If YOU cared enough to know, you would take a simple DNA test. The bottom-line is that you care only about yourself.
We all know this is true . That why he here instead of defending mexico so he could have abetter life in the country he loves. hes being a mexican in America . He has a will learn nothing . might as well be a cave man.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#48 Aug 21, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not get food stamps.......wish I did. I work everyday as an electrician and make $14 an hour. I support myself.
Don't you people read his posts? Only his bastard children and baby momma that he does not support get welfare. He does of course live in their section 8 housing. How else would he get money for beer and drugs making only $14.00 an hour even without paying taxes?

Location hidden

#49 Aug 21, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you people read his posts? Only his bastard children and baby momma that he does not support get welfare. He does of course live in their section 8 housing. How else would he get money for beer and drugs making only $14.00 an hour even without paying taxes?
Haven't you heard, he dumped the last g/f after the baby came? Now, he is seeing some woman who works at a greasy spoon...she slips him free meals. And so his trail of lies continues. He has told so many, that he is slipping up more often.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#50 Aug 29, 2012
Yes, I have another girlfriend, so what ?
My new girlfriend makes good money as a waitress. I feel like she doesn't want a free ride and will pull her weight. I should not have to support anyone I'm not married to. As for the free meals, the food would go to waste if she didn't bring it home.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#52 Aug 30, 2012
She's a good person. As long as she does what I say we will not have a problem.

Location hidden

#53 Aug 31, 2012
Juan wrote:
Yes, I have another girlfriend, so what ?
My new girlfriend makes good money as a waitress. I feel like she doesn't want a free ride and will pull her weight. I should not have to support anyone I'm not married to. As for the free meals, the food would go to waste if she didn't bring it home.
Wrong, it should be taken to soup kitchens to feed hungry AMERICANS, not interlopers.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#54 Aug 31, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong, it should be taken to soup kitchens to feed hungry AMERICANS, not interlopers.
For real? You're angry that the guy is eating?

Mind you, his persona is fictional. But, would you really watch these people go hungry?
Rico the 148 IQ Hispanic

Rowland Heights, CA

#55 Aug 31, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>For real? You're angry that the guy is eating?
Mind you, his persona is fictional. But, would you really watch these people go hungry?
These hateful people will use any opportunity to hate those they perceive as not being them.
ima

El Paso, TX

#56 Aug 31, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>For real? You're angry that the guy is eating?
Better for our hungry americans to eat first. If any scraps left.....send them back to Mexico with the scraps AND CHARGE THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT for the scraps given them.

Location hidden

#57 Aug 31, 2012
Rico the 148 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
These hateful people will use any opportunity to hate those they perceive as not being them.
They've reached a new level of hate! I can't imagine ever being angry about a person eating.

They have to know "Juan" is a fake. They're just desperate to find a source to vent their hatred.

Location hidden

#58 Aug 31, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> Better for our hungry americans to eat first. If any scraps left.....send them back to Mexico with the scraps AND CHARGE THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT for the scraps given them.
Are you still vomiting on these threads? Can you say "imapendeja"?

Even you know you're a worthless excuse of a human, that's why you don't capitalize your own name.

Location hidden

#59 Sep 1, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>They've reached a new level of hate! I can't imagine ever being angry about a person eating.
They have to know "Juan" is a fake. They're just desperate to find a source to vent their hatred.
What baloney. We toy with him just as much as he tries to play with us. However, I do think Americans come first, whatever is left after caring for our own can be divvied out. Stop trying to read more into it than there really is.

Location hidden

#60 Sep 1, 2012
Rico the 148 IQ Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico, knock it off, you KNOW better than that! I PERCEIVE juan to be a nut and a troll and I admit that I do get some kicks out of toying with him and YOU also know that. We figured him out to be a fake from the get-go. He lost his "accent" almost a year ago as he developed his charade. You of all people know hate is not my reason for commenting on these threads. Are you trying to get a rise out of me???
ima

El Paso, TX

#61 Sep 1, 2012
Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still vomiting on these threads? Can you say "imapendeja"?
Even you know you're a worthless excuse of a human, that's why you don't capitalize your own name.
freedom, you're the pendeja....."ima" doesn't even come close to being my name, as for the vomit I spewed on your breakfast this gorgeous morning and will do again on your lunch and dinner.....you can blame yourself and your anchors and ALL YOUR ILLEGAL FAMILY MEMBERS. We get SICK of them-thus the VOMITING you complain about on your breakfast, lunch and dinner plates everytime YOU SIT=TO EAT, you will see it on your plate. SO BE GRATEFUL, it's just vomit but next time I might mix some of my dog's or MY POOP in it....maybe you'll like it better this way? EAT HEARTILY! to your hearts' content. Why don't you ask rico to join you? have a feast together, good day!

Location hidden

#62 Sep 1, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>What baloney. We toy with him just as much as he tries to play with us. However, I do think Americans come first, whatever is left after caring for our own can be divvied out. Stop trying to read more into it than there really is.
So, you know he's a fake. Yet, you spread the stereotype's he is portraying???

Location hidden

#63 Sep 1, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> freedom, you're the pendeja....."ima" doesn't even come close to being my name, as for the vomit I spewed on your breakfast this gorgeous morning and will do again on your lunch and dinner.....you can blame yourself and your anchors and ALL YOUR ILLEGAL FAMILY MEMBERS. We get SICK of them-thus the VOMITING you complain about on your breakfast, lunch and dinner plates everytime YOU SIT=TO EAT, you will see it on your plate. SO BE GRATEFUL, it's just vomit but next time I might mix some of my dog's or MY POOP in it....maybe you'll like it better this way? EAT HEARTILY! to your hearts' content. Why don't you ask rico to join you? have a feast together, good day!
You really are sick in the head.

I wouldn't let you anywhere near my home, much less my dinner plate. The only thing you can do to is vent on these threads, and daydream about playing with your dogs crap. Lolololololol!!

Location hidden

#64 Sep 1, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Rico, knock it off, you KNOW better than that! I PERCEIVE juan to be a nut and a troll and I admit that I do get some kicks out of toying with him and YOU also know that. We figured him out to be a fake from the get-go. He lost his "accent" almost a year ago as he developed his charade. You of all people know hate is not my reason for commenting on these threads. Are you trying to get a rise out of me???
You'll show your true colors before long....they always do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 37 min joe 317
Nonpartisan organization confirms the GOP can d... 1 hr Le Duped 2
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 1 hr spud 172
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 1 hr wild child 1
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 2 hr barefoot2626 295
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 2 hr FedUpWithIllegals 112
Mexican Consulate in El Paso warns of possible ... 2 hr L Morales 9

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE