Face fillers aren't magical

Nov 22, 2008 Full story: Times-Transcript

Cosmetic surgery patients who think facial fillers are a magical antidote to aging must be better informed of possible risks, U.S. government health advisers said Tuesday.

Full Story
awilli08

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2008
I think the most important thing is that people go to a trained professional when they want to get fillers or any other cosmetic procedure. medspas and injection parties make me nervous. This is probably why there are so many people who have had a bad experience. I've been going to Dr. Smaili in Beverly Hills for injections for about a year now and haven't had any problems at all. The good thing about him is that he won't give in to providing "off label" services for injectibles (aside from lip plumping which is pretty standard these days). It is always good to have a doctor who is looking out for your best interest and not just his wallet.
Nikki

Sayville, NY

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Please stop using injections, they are painful and hurt. Why do Asian women have such great skin? Because 1, they don't smile a lot and 2, they use natural face creams. I have been using Revitol for 3 years now and have prevented my skin from creating wrinkles. Even old wrinkles faded away in time.

http://confirmedhealth.com/anti-aging-cream-a...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Food and Drug Administration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FDA panel considers lifting ban on blood donati... Nov 17 toon soon 64
Crest Pro-Health Rinse Draws Complaints (May '08) Nov 17 mee 586
Actos Lawsuits Move Forward, as Bernstein Liebh... (Aug '13) Nov 11 user 3
Taipei: Oil Scandal: High levels of heavy metal... Nov 10 TW_sugar_daddio 3
FDA calls for 'judicious' antibiotic use on farms (May '12) Nov 9 Danser 3
Prescription or Poison?: The Benefits and Dange... (Oct '10) Nov 8 No GMOs 16
Nuvilex Applies In Australia For The Orphan Dru... Nov 7 Gerald Vonberger 1

Food and Drug Administration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE