Defeating Hate Talk Radio

Dec 7, 2008 | Posted by: Know4life | Full story: www.blackstarnews.com

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want – even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Comments (Page 11,802)

Showing posts 236,021 - 236,040 of266,256
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Jose Parrasite wrote:
<quoted text>
So it is all Bushs' fault that Obama is not transparent like he said he would be?
When do you get over your blame Bush syndrome? It seems to be a very brain debilitating disease, probably fatal.
lol! Lame is a good way to describe bushie son. And I agree... he tried to infect the rest of America with his debilitating disease!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>America offers equal opportunity--not equal out comes---you mean you were educated that way?
lol! So shouldn't you be applauding Obama for becoming president son?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You people really are showing your desperation now. Kennedy? Now, that really is grasping at straws. It's a hilarious and lame attempt to run from the truth...Romney is a snake.
I would suggest you take a look at the history of the investment tactics that permitted Get-Rich-Quick Profiteers like Romney to flourish in this country and shirk their duties as tax paying citizens. Hint: The changes came after the Kennedy presidency. The Hedge Fund industry wasn't even born until 1966. Get a clue.
You haven't a clue, you voted for Barack Hussein Obama because he was 'Gonna give you stuff'. Just ax "Obama Money"? IF, what he did was wrong, and.. the IRS lost money they thought they were entitled to receive, he would have been called in and asked to explain? Never happened, a red herring, as are all accusations of this nature? The Barack Hussein Obama has a record now. They haven't defended that record, They can't? So they throw out accusations with no basis in fact, to blow smoke?
Jose Parrasite

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Lame is a good way to describe bushie son. And I agree... he tried to infect the rest of America with his debilitating disease!
Check your vision script old man.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A fundraiser in Chicago, this weekend, for Obama resulted in a half-full room.
Whereas...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/25/us/politics...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Jose Parrasite wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your vision script old man.
lol! Why? I simply followed your interpretive lead.

Is there a problem with your technique?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny thing is R&R don't have ANY plans... least wise nothing they're willing to show, only hide.
... as they do everything else!
You only lie when the sun rises in the east. Obama cut $717 billion from Medicare, is that your plan?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Your article states-Published: February 24, 2012
You really should read before you post your dribble, Dribble.
Here's something from today: Hundreds turned away from Mitt Romney event
Screeners at Florida city can't keep up with crowd

Published On: Aug 13 2012-Hey Dribble-that's TODAY-your FEB or is that FIB news is old.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/Hun...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
Hysterical email from the DCCC:

I just got this disturbing report: Yesterday’s Romney-Ryan rally in North Carolina pulled in an overflow crowd of 15,000 people.

There’s no spinning that number. It’s a LOT of people, and the Republican base in energized.

And that’s not all. Since the VP announcement, Romney’s campaign has brought in over 70,000 donations from his Tea Party base.

We’ve got to step up our game and mobilize our supporters — starting right now.

Donate $3 or right now to help us rally our base around President Obama’s agenda >>

Listen to what one Republican supporter said about Paul Ryan:“I love him…He’s going to excite the Tea Party and get them on board…”

We can’t let the Republicans claim the momentum. Donate $3 or whatever you can:

http://dccc.org/Stand-With-President-Obama

Thanks,

Brynne

Brynne Craig
DCCC Field Director
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I was watching 60 minutes. I noticed Ryan had a hard time answering direct questions about his ideas and plans without diverting to Obama.
Apparently that will be the staple for the R&R team... offer nothing but negative comments!
I WAS WATCHIN' THE SIXTY MINUTES INTERVIEW TOO. WHAT I NOTICED WAS THAT THEY POSTPONED THE INTERVIEW FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES SO THEY COULD FINISH COVERING A GOLF TOURNAMENT. KINDA PUT THE WHOLE THING IN PERSPECTIVE; HERE'S THIS CLOWN WHO STRAPPED HIS WIFE'S HORSE ON THE ROOF OF THE PLANE COMIN' BACK FROM THE OLYMPICS AN' HE'S RUNNIN' FO' THE TITLE OF, "LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD," AN' HE GETS PREEMPTED BY A GOLF TOURNAMENT. THIS ONE OCCURRENCE SAYS MORE ABOUT WHO THE "MAN" IS THAN ANY LIES THE POLITICAL DICKLICKERS FROM THE CHAMBER MIGHT FORMULATE.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why? I simply followed your interpretive lead.
Is there a problem with your technique?
There is a problem with the liberal progressive techniques: deraged leftists, that is O'bama supporters in case you didn't know, rushed the stage Ryan was speaking on and punched a Romney volunteer at the Iowa State Fair today. They were arrested, thankfully.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Your article states-Published: February 24, 2012
You really should read before you post your dribble, Dribble.
Here's something from today: Hundreds turned away from Mitt Romney event
Screeners at Florida city can't keep up with crowd
Published On: Aug 13 2012-Hey Dribble-that's TODAY-your FEB or is that FIB news is old.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/Hun...
OLD NEWS? NAH. YOU BASE YOU ENTIRE EXISTENCE ON THE IMAGINARY PARAMETERS OF A DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN 1787, YOU IN NO POSITION TO CITE TIMELINESS AS A CRITERIA. YOU ALSO THE ONE WHO EQUATE THE SIZE OF THE MAN WITH THE SIZE OF THE ROOM, AN', AS ANY MAN WILL TELL YOU, ONCE THE ROOM REACHES A CERTAIN DIMENSION IT'S HARDLY WORTH GOIN' INSIDE ANYMO'. JOHN HOLMES WOULDA TOL' YOU THAT, WERE HE NOT DEAD.

SPEAKIN' OF DEAD PEOPLE, SEEMS TO ME YOU WHOLE POST HINGES ON THE SENTENCE,'SCREENERS AT FLORIDA CITY CAN'T KEEP UP.' NOW IS ANYBODY REALLY SURPRISED BY THIS? WILLARD DON' NEED A BIGGER ROOM, HE NEED YOUNGER SCREENERS. COURSE WHEN A BUNCH OF NEARLY DEAD OL' WHITE FOLKS VOLUNTEER TO WAND THEIR NEIGHBORS FROM THE CONDO COMPLEX, WHAT COULD GO WRONG? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, DEBIL MAKE HISSELF LAUGH AGAIN.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

TALE OF THE ANCIENT SCREENER...

HERB: "OK, BOB, WHAT YOU GOT IN YOUR PANTS THERE?"
BOB: "HUH? I DON'T KNOW.. MY COLOSTOMY BAG I GUESS... WHO THE FUCKCARES?"
HERB: "JUST DOIN' MY JOB, BOB, NOW STEP OUT OF LINE AND PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN..."
BOB: "WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU'RE MY BROTHER IN LAW???"
HERB: "DON'T MAKE THIS ANY HARDER THAN IT NEEDS TO BE BOB.." (PULLS ON A LIGHT BLUE RUBBER GLOVE BUT HE HAS TROUBLE PULLING IT OVER HIS ARTHRITIC KNUCKLES THEREBY HOLDING UP THE LINE, MANY OF WHO ARE ALREADY FAST ASLEEP.)
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is a problem with the liberal progressive techniques: deraged leftists, that is O'bama supporters in case you didn't know, rushed the stage Ryan was speaking on and punched a Romney volunteer at the Iowa State Fair today. They were arrested, thankfully.
UH-HUH. JUST BETWEEN US, SATCHEL, THERE AREN'T A LOT OF DERANGED LEFTISTS AT THE 'IOWA STATE FAIR.' WHEN WE USE THE WORD "PIG" WE MEAN SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY. ON THE OTHER HAND I GUESS I CAN SEE WHY THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE SLAUGHTERING A PIG?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OLD NEWS? NAH. YOU BASE YOU ENTIRE EXISTENCE ON THE IMAGINARY PARAMETERS OF A DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN 1787, YOU IN NO POSITION TO CITE TIMELINESS AS A CRITERIA. YOU ALSO THE ONE WHO EQUATE THE SIZE OF THE MAN WITH THE SIZE OF THE ROOM, AN', AS ANY MAN WILL TELL YOU, ONCE THE ROOM REACHES A CERTAIN DIMENSION IT'S HARDLY WORTH GOIN' INSIDE ANYMO'. JOHN HOLMES WOULDA TOL' YOU THAT, WERE HE NOT DEAD.
SPEAKIN' OF DEAD PEOPLE, SEEMS TO ME YOU WHOLE POST HINGES ON THE SENTENCE,'SCREENERS AT FLORIDA CITY CAN'T KEEP UP.' NOW IS ANYBODY REALLY SURPRISED BY THIS? WILLARD DON' NEED A BIGGER ROOM, HE NEED YOUNGER SCREENERS. COURSE WHEN A BUNCH OF NEARLY DEAD OL' WHITE FOLKS VOLUNTEER TO WAND THEIR NEIGHBORS FROM THE CONDO COMPLEX, WHAT COULD GO WRONG? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, DEBIL MAKE HISSELF LAUGH AGAIN.
Speakin' of Dead People--O'bama and NOW Nancy Pelosi sees them-WTH. I am sure Joe Biden doesn't see any people-the libs have Biden locked in a closet somewhere. HA HA!
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

IT'S A CUTE THOUGHT THOUGH, AND IT SORT OF BALANCES THIS TENDENCY OF YOU PEOPLE TO SHOOT YOUR NEIGHBORS. YOU CRAZY KIDS! I'M ACTUALLY PLANNING MY SUMMER VACATION RIGHT NOW! I WAS THINKING OF RENTING A WINNEBAGO AND DRIVING OUT TO MINOT, MAYBE PLAY A LITTLE GOLF? SHOOT A FEW PIGS...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
IT'S A CUTE THOUGHT THOUGH, AND IT SORT OF BALANCES THIS TENDENCY OF YOU PEOPLE TO SHOOT YOUR NEIGHBORS. YOU CRAZY KIDS! I'M ACTUALLY PLANNING MY SUMMER VACATION RIGHT NOW! I WAS THINKING OF RENTING A WINNEBAGO AND DRIVING OUT TO MINOT, MAYBE PLAY A LITTLE GOLF? SHOOT A FEW PIGS...
No need to go to Minot, head to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
ATYRAU SHORELINE

Goddard, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Here's an even cuter thought than that: come next January, America will once again have a REAL president, one who stands up for his people instead of apologizing for them.

The heat just broke in the plains, you'll love the evening air at Minot. Have fun!
WULAN TUOYA

Goddard, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to go to Minot, head to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Oh! Those pigs she loves! Takes them just like brothers and sisters.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You only lie when the sun rises in the east. Obama cut $717 billion from Medicare, is that your plan?
Yeahoo never read "The Plan"... He just squat and say "Yes Sir?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 236,021 - 236,040 of266,256
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Federal Communications Commission Discussions

Search the Federal Communications Commission Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia's WPVI-TV boosts signal strength (Jun '09) Wed Carmine GraysFerry Philly 75
www.myaccountaccess com visa (Mar '12) Jun 15 jamie 5
Audio Tooth Implants Jun '14 Spencer 17
FCC mulls 1,400 negative comments about calls o... May '14 waja 1
So Far, Few Fans for FCC's New Internet Rules Apr '14 Le Jimbo 3
New Norwich station takes spot on AM dial Apr '14 kant Usee 1
FCC: TV Ad Sales Agreements in Jeopardy Mar '14 Robert Ryan 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••