Defeating Hate Talk Radio

Dec 7, 2008 | Posted by: Know4life | Full story: www.blackstarnews.com

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want – even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Comments (Page 11,802)

Showing posts 236,021 - 236,040 of266,043
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan's budget plan has already passed the Republican House. They own it. Romney owns it. Can't back track now.
An interesting conundrum.

BTW, I hear Ryan is also running for the House too.

Guess this'll be a neat trick!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

lol! Ryan.... 2 years of tax returns.

So much for transparency.... or a lack thereof!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

This kinda goes without saying but Obama and team could review any and all of Romney's tax returns if they choose to. If there was a hint of trouble the IRS would be requesting at least 4 years of documents up front. Should any discrepancies or questionable info be in those 4 years they can request as many year's documents as they wish to review.
The IRS most likely as reviewed those returns by now and found no reason to call his tax preparer in nor Romney. If during those years Romney made substantial donations over and above the original two years presented, his tax base would be lowered. Romney paid the requested amount of taxes up to 35% for any earned income and 15% on investments as the law required. Most individuals have money in 401K's overseas, its part of a package in your investments. The countries where Romney does have accounts, most of us already know this, their financial reporting/taxing laws are stricter than U.S. laws. Romney has already paid higher taxes on the original money earned and still pays taxes on that same money now used as investments. The tax laws are a pain but not impossible to understand if you do your own taxes and study new tax laws yearly. Since the IRS hasn't done anything to Romney, this is another slander and libel campaign (detract from the real issues again) that Obama is known for doing. I know of no one who doesn't take every single deduction out there to lower their taxable income; if you don't like the laws regarding deductions then change the laws. You can never penalize a person for taking legal deductions-we all take those deductions we have coming to us.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

ATYRAU SHORELINE wrote:
<quoted text>And a big ^5 to that!
Introducing Janna Ryan. Style and Grace-two things that have been missing from the White House.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/12/introducing...

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
By law in the United States, how many years does a VP Candidate need to release to the public?

“Topixtown”

Since: Jun 09

Why yes, I DO have a blog!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
I see a pattern developing with these two... Well, you're not supposed to show up the boss!

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where to you get the idea that Ryan has "excellent appeal with blue
collar working Americans"? Even at his own town hall meetings, he has been booed. Ryan appeals only to conservative Republicans. Those that were going to vote for Romney no matter how questionable his ethics. Independent and undecided voters are not going to flock to a Romney/Ryan ticket. In fact, IMO, I believe the choice of Ryan as the VP candidate will cost Romney votes. He has zero cross-over appeal.
Ending Medicare as we know it while redistributing wealth from the poor to the rich isn't such a big hit with America's blue collar workers. They would rather see cuts in the big-ticket items like foreign aid and defense spending. Both of which Romney/Ryan refuse to consider.
http://cltampa.com/dailyloaf/archives/2011/04...
Another tape of Violent liberals? Guess that blows your whole scheme of entire Republican area. Stupid old fool.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear when I visit a mid-west state I've traveled back in time about fifty years. Those people are so slow their clocks must run backwards. Perhaps that's what she means. Not a time "zone" but a time warp.
The last time I was in California I couldn't tell the difference between California and Mexico.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>An interesting conundrum.
LIAR. He was just elected in 2010 AGAIN to the house with 68% of the vote.

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I see a pattern developing with these two... Well, you're not supposed to show up the boss!
Me too, the patern is libs talking about everything but Obama's record. You lemmings are priceless.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan's budget plan has already passed the Republican House. They own it. Romney owns it. Can't back track now.
Why would they want to? Romney and Ryan are going to force you defend your communist plan. No one wants the communism liberals are forcing down America's throats. It time to have the big talk in America-we don't want to be Greece.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Show yours Yeahoo? If you're so hot to trot about tax returns?
John Kennedy didn't present his tax returns, and we're sure his residuals from every bottle of Scotch that is imported into the United States ran in millions of dollars, and still does for the Kennedy's? So much for transparency, or lack thereof?

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I see a pattern developing with these two... Well, you're not supposed to show up the boss!
Timothy Geithner didn't pay taxes--are you saying he wasn't showing up his boss?

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Show yours Yeahoo? If you're so hot to trot about tax returns?
John Kennedy didn't present his tax returns, and we're sure his residuals from every bottle of Scotch that is imported into the United States ran in millions of dollars, and still does for the Kennedy's? So much for transparency, or lack thereof?
Did any of the Kennedy's release their taxes? I don't think so. The Kennedy's won't release any information from the archives to this day:
http://www.businessinsider.com/kennedys-bobby...

Those rich Kennedy's cut a deal?

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, the patern is libs talking about everything but Obama's record. You lemmings are priceless.
The hysterical lib talking point that I heard over the weekend is that Ryan is a radical...an extremist--I guess if living in the same neighborhood all your life and having a wife and children that you love and take care of, coupled with sincere love of America and no commie friends launching your political career, that makes one radical.
Jose Parrasite

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>An interesting conundrum.
"Despite the rhetoric from spending addicts on the left, Paul Ryan’s plan is not the radical path conservatives would prefer. The plan does not balance the federal budget for three decades and is premised on the assumption that future congresses will show restraint. Three decades is an extraordinarily long time, but the plan does eventually balance, which is something the President’s own budget never does."

From Erick Erickson Redstate

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

So Outta Here wrote:
This kinda goes without saying but Obama and team could review any and all of Romney's tax returns if they choose to. If there was a hint of trouble the IRS would be requesting at least 4 years of documents up front. Should any discrepancies or questionable info be in those 4 years they can request as many year's documents as they wish to review.
The IRS most likely as reviewed those returns by now and found no reason to call his tax preparer in nor Romney. If during those years Romney made substantial donations over and above the original two years presented, his tax base would be lowered. Romney paid the requested amount of taxes up to 35% for any earned income and 15% on investments as the law required. Most individuals have money in 401K's overseas, its part of a package in your investments. The countries where Romney does have accounts, most of us already know this, their financial reporting/taxing laws are stricter than U.S. laws. Romney has already paid higher taxes on the original money earned and still pays taxes on that same money now used as investments. The tax laws are a pain but not impossible to understand if you do your own taxes and study new tax laws yearly. Since the IRS hasn't done anything to Romney, this is another slander and libel campaign (detract from the real issues again) that Obama is known for doing. I know of no one who doesn't take every single deduction out there to lower their taxable income; if you don't like the laws regarding deductions then change the laws. You can never penalize a person for taking legal deductions-we all take those deductions we have coming to us.
The Constitution already lays out the requirements one must meet to be eligible for the presidency, and making tax returns public isn't one of them, nor does it need to be.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Jose Parrasite wrote:
<quoted text>
"Despite the rhetoric from spending addicts on the left, Paul Ryan’s plan is not the radical path conservatives would prefer. The plan does not balance the federal budget for three decades and is premised on the assumption that future congresses will show restraint. Three decades is an extraordinarily long time, but the plan does eventually balance, which is something the President’s own budget never does."
From Erick Erickson Redstate
President O'bama’s budget plans for the past few years have been too radical even for the most radical Democrats in Congress, failing to pass even the Democrat controlled Senate with a single vote.
Jose Parrasite

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>President O'bama’s budget plans for the past few years have been too radical even for the most radical Democrats in Congress, failing to pass even the Democrat controlled Senate with a single vote.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I know I shouldn't be surprised by the lies the dems will tell.

Obama can't win on his platform, so he must lie about his opponent.
Jose Parrasite

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

lol...biggest lie of 2011.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 236,021 - 236,040 of266,043
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Federal Communications Commission Discussions

Search the Federal Communications Commission Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Philadelphia's WPVI-TV boosts signal strength (Jun '09) Apr 13 CarmineGraysFerryPhilly 70
Audio Tooth Implants Mar '14 DUG 15
FCC: TV Ad Sales Agreements in Jeopardy Mar '14 Robert Ryan 1
Telehop Enters into Definitive Agreement to Acq... Feb '14 MCN 1
Obama Administration's Plan to Study Newsrooms ... Feb '14 lolol 4
Obama Administration&#x26;#x92;s Plan to Study ... Feb '14 sheepleloveroyalty 3
Comcast deal to face antitrust hurdles Feb '14 Go Blue Forever 2
•••
•••
•••
•••