Defeating Hate Talk Radio

Dec 7, 2008 Full story: www.blackstarnews.com 266,255

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want – even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#255539 Aug 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
IT'S A CUTE THOUGHT THOUGH, AND IT SORT OF BALANCES THIS TENDENCY OF YOU PEOPLE TO SHOOT YOUR NEIGHBORS. YOU CRAZY KIDS! I'M ACTUALLY PLANNING MY SUMMER VACATION RIGHT NOW! I WAS THINKING OF RENTING A WINNEBAGO AND DRIVING OUT TO MINOT, MAYBE PLAY A LITTLE GOLF? SHOOT A FEW PIGS...
No need to go to Minot, head to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
ATYRAU SHORELINE

Wichita, KS

#255540 Aug 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
IT'S A CUTE THOUGHT THOUGH, AND IT SORT OF BALANCES THIS TENDENCY OF YOU PEOPLE TO SHOOT YOUR NEIGHBORS. YOU CRAZY KIDS! I'M ACTUALLY PLANNING MY SUMMER VACATION RIGHT NOW! I WAS THINKING OF RENTING A WINNEBAGO AND DRIVING OUT TO MINOT, MAYBE PLAY A LITTLE GOLF? SHOOT A FEW PIGS...
Here's an even cuter thought than that: come next January, America will once again have a REAL president, one who stands up for his people instead of apologizing for them.

The heat just broke in the plains, you'll love the evening air at Minot. Have fun!
WULAN TUOYA

Wichita, KS

#255541 Aug 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Those pigs she loves! Takes them just like brothers and sisters.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#255542 Aug 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You only lie when the sun rises in the east. Obama cut $717 billion from Medicare, is that your plan?
Yeahoo never read "The Plan"... He just squat and say "Yes Sir?
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#255543 Aug 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, THAT WOULD BE A LOT CLOSER FOR ME... BUT YOU'RE ALREADY ASSUMING WILLARD WILL WIN THIS NOVEMBER. UM, I'D BETTER STICK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN AND GO TO WHERE THE PIGS ARE NOW. SIDES, IT'S TIME I RECONNECTED WITH THE L'IL PEOPLE, THOUGH HOW THEY CAN CALL 385 LBS "L'IL" IS BEYOND ME. I GUESS THAT'S ONE THING WE CAN SAY ABOUT YOU FOLKS, IF YOU COULD SWITCH YOUR IQ AND YOUR WEIGHT YOU'D BE MIGHTY SMART INSTEAD OF MIGHTY FAT.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#255544 Aug 13, 2012
ATYRAU SHORELINE wrote:
<quoted text>Here's an even cuter thought than that: come next January, America will once again have a REAL president, one who stands up for his people instead of apologizing for them.
The heat just broke in the plains, you'll love the evening air at Minot. Have fun!
UH-HUH. UM, EVEN GIVEN YOUR RIDICULOUS PREMISE, WHICH "PEOPLE" SPECIFICALLY, WILL BE 'HIS PEOPLE?' I WAS KIDDING ABOUT MINOT... HELL, I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE WINNEBAGO. WHY WOULD ANYONE GO THERE? WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER DRIVE ONE OF THOSE GHASTLY THINGS? WAIT! I GET IT! THAT'S WHERE THE ELEPHANTS GO TO DIE! SORRY, BUD, BUT "REAL AMERICA" IS A REALLY UGLY, SHITTY PLACE FULL OF FAT STOOPID PEOPLE. LOOK AROUND, THEN COME BACK HERE AND SAY YOU'RE SORRY. I'M CERTAINLY TIRED OF APOLOGIZING FOR YOU, THAT'S FOR SURE, JUST LIKE ALL THE CITIZENS OF MASSACHUSETTS, VERMONT, NEW HAMPSHIRE ARE... YOU'RE A PATHETIC WASTE OF DENIM AN' YOU STINK OF BURNING CORN AND SNAKE URINE. GO WATCH SOME TV, CRACKER. MAYBE SUMTIN''BOUT SOME HEROIC 'MERICUN SOJURS...
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#255545 Aug 13, 2012
NOBODY GOES TO KANSAS ON VACATION, EXCEPT MAYBE KANSANS. NOBODY GOES TO ARKANSAS, NOBODY GOES TO MISSOURI, NOBODY GOES TO THE IOWA STATE FAIR, NOBODY GOES TO TEXAS, LOUISIANA, ARIZONA, PRETTY MUCH DRAW A CIRCLE AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY AND YOU'LL SEE WHERE NOBODY GOES. THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT: IT'S UGLY OUT THERE. THE PEOPLE ARE UGLY, THE TOWNS ARE UGLY, IT'S A DUMP. WHY WOULD YOU SPEND MONEY TO GO TO BRANSON? LAS VEGAS? CAUSE YOU LIKE PORK SKINS WITH YOUR WHORES AND SLOT MACHINES? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE CULTURE YOU'VE BUILT? IT'S PATHETIC, YOU'RE PATHETIC. EXCUSE ME, I'VE GOT TO PACK, I'M GOIN' TO ITALY TO GET AWAY FROM THE STINK OF THE AMERICAN FREE-ENTERPRISE SEWER. OH, YOU BUILT IT ALL RIGHT, YOU BUILT IT ALL BY YOUSELVES.
WULAN TUOYA

Wichita, KS

#255546 Aug 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. UM, EVEN GIVEN YOUR RIDICULOUS PREMISE, WHICH "PEOPLE" SPECIFICALLY, WILL BE 'HIS PEOPLE?' I WAS KIDDING ABOUT MINOT... HELL, I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE WINNEBAGO. WHY WOULD ANYONE GO THERE? WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER DRIVE ONE OF THOSE GHASTLY THINGS? WAIT! I GET IT! THAT'S WHERE THE ELEPHANTS GO TO DIE! SORRY, BUD, BUT "REAL AMERICA" IS A REALLY UGLY, SHITTY PLACE FULL OF FAT STOOPID PEOPLE. LOOK AROUND, THEN COME BACK HERE AND SAY YOU'RE SORRY. I'M CERTAINLY TIRED OF APOLOGIZING FOR YOU, THAT'S FOR SURE, JUST LIKE ALL THE CITIZENS OF MASSACHUSETTS, VERMONT, NEW HAMPSHIRE ARE... YOU'RE A PATHETIC WASTE OF DENIM AN' YOU STINK OF BURNING CORN AND SNAKE URINE. GO WATCH SOME TV, CRACKER. MAYBE SUMTIN''BOUT SOME HEROIC 'MERICUN SOJURS...
You did a pretty good job describing back-east libtrash. Pity you've never seen a REAL American in-person.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#255547 Aug 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, THAT WOULD BE A LOT CLOSER FOR ME... BUT YOU'RE ALREADY ASSUMING WILLARD WILL WIN THIS NOVEMBER. UM, I'D BETTER STICK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN AND GO TO WHERE THE PIGS ARE NOW. SIDES, IT'S TIME I RECONNECTED WITH THE L'IL PEOPLE, THOUGH HOW THEY CAN CALL 385 LBS "L'IL" IS BEYOND ME. I GUESS THAT'S ONE THING WE CAN SAY ABOUT YOU FOLKS, IF YOU COULD SWITCH YOUR IQ AND YOUR WEIGHT YOU'D BE MIGHTY SMART INSTEAD OF MIGHTY FAT.
Oh, he'll win alright, but November is hardly summer, so yes, stick to your original plan. I'm told if you offer a small campaign donation and a hundred pounds of collard greens, you can stay in the Lincoln Room and swap slop with Boss Hog.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#255548 Aug 13, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Your article states-Published: February 24, 2012
You really should read before you post your dribble, Dribble.
Here's something from today: Hundreds turned away from Mitt Romney event
Screeners at Florida city can't keep up with crowd
Published On: Aug 13 2012-Hey Dribble-that's TODAY-your FEB or is that FIB news is old.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/Hun...
lol! Oh yes! And he's much more subdued without his energizer bunny sidekick.

But that's what happens with poor planning. You can thank Romney's people for that.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#255549 Aug 13, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is a problem with the liberal progressive techniques: deraged leftists, that is O'bama supporters in case you didn't know, rushed the stage Ryan was speaking on and punched a Romney volunteer at the Iowa State Fair today. They were arrested, thankfully.
lol! Good thing you have your opinion.

Otherwise you wouldn't have much else!
WULAN TUOYA

Wichita, KS

#255550 Aug 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
NOBODY GOES TO KANSAS ON VACATION, EXCEPT MAYBE KANSANS. NOBODY GOES TO ARKANSAS, NOBODY GOES TO MISSOURI, NOBODY GOES TO THE IOWA STATE FAIR, NOBODY GOES TO TEXAS, LOUISIANA, ARIZONA, PRETTY MUCH DRAW A CIRCLE AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY AND YOU'LL SEE WHERE NOBODY GOES. THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT: IT'S UGLY OUT THERE. THE PEOPLE ARE UGLY, THE TOWNS ARE UGLY, IT'S A DUMP. WHY WOULD YOU SPEND MONEY TO GO TO BRANSON? LAS VEGAS? CAUSE YOU LIKE PORK SKINS WITH YOUR WHORES AND SLOT MACHINES? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE CULTURE YOU'VE BUILT? IT'S PATHETIC, YOU'RE PATHETIC. EXCUSE ME, I'VE GOT TO PACK, I'M GOIN' TO ITALY TO GET AWAY FROM THE STINK OF THE AMERICAN FREE-ENTERPRISE SEWER. OH, YOU BUILT IT ALL RIGHT, YOU BUILT IT ALL BY YOUSELVES.
Go to Pyonyang. They'll love you so much they just can't F'ing stand it. Oh, and they have an all-powerful state, with no real rights for citizens, just the way you like it. don't forget to send us a postcard.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#255551 Aug 13, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how yeah and yeah hoo 1680 get out of bed at the same time.:) Here's the entire O'bama campaign in a nut shell...this is what he is running on.
http://conservativebyte.com/2012/08/obama-can...
You're not too bright are you?
WULAN TUOYA

Wichita, KS

#255552 Aug 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he'll win alright, but November is hardly summer, so yes, stick to your original plan. I'm told if you offer a small campaign donation and a hundred pounds of collard greens, you can stay in the Lincoln Room and swap slop with Boss Hog.
Definition of "renege": shift change at the Dept. Of Justice.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#255553 Aug 13, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeahoo never read "The Plan"... He just squat and say "Yes Sir?
lol! I'm still waiting for your Congressional records son.

You know... that wmd thing you brought up that you just can't seem to substantiate. It's as if you... lied!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#255554 Aug 13, 2012
WULAN TUOYA wrote:
<quoted text>Definition of "renege": shift change at the Dept. Of Justice.
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>

The more desperate you clowns get, the more racist you get.

Sheesh- not much faith in Romney/Ryan, eh???

LOL!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#255555 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm still waiting for your Congressional records son.
You know... that wmd thing you brought up that you just can't seem to substantiate. It's as if you... lied!
"WMD" (Bush) and "son", yeah's flustered again, LMAO!!

Location hidden

#255556 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! He is a radical.
Here's what the world press had to say about Romney's selection:

Aftonbladet:(Sweden)

"Ryan is a contested chairman of the Congress budget committee and drew a lot of attention when he a couple of years ago presented a new RADICAL budgetvproposal that, among other things, would result in considerable cuts – if not liquidation – of all American safety-nets."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article1524...

The Telegraph:(Britain)

At the rally in Iredell County – a Republican stronghold, where 62 per cent voted for John McCain over Mr Obama – they received a rapturous welcome. Thousands more waited outside, in 32-degree sunshine.

Yet it remains to be seen whether the recruitment of this budget-cutting RADICAL might attract undecided and moderate voters in swing states whose ballots will decide November’s poll.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/rep...

Der Spiegel:(Germany)

It would be no less than a RADICAL restructuring of America — a prospect that terrifies Democrats but sits well with a Republican base that has shifted to the right in recent years, including the Tea Party. Ryan is their hero. He’s a man who has adopted the language of the rebel, he’s a father with three kids, he’s down to earth and he’s from Wisconsin in the Midwest.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/ger...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#255557 Aug 13, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The more desperate you clowns get, the more racist you get.
Sheesh- not much faith in Romney/Ryan, eh???
LOL!!!
Fairy want a cracker?

Location hidden

#255558 Aug 13, 2012
Jose Parrasite wrote:
<quoted text>
You have him confused with he who you must obey Obama.
LOL. This from someone who doesn't know how to spell parasite. Your summer's almost over. Time to go back to school and learn something...anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Communications Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Net Neutrality a Hot Topic as FCC Meets Thu Go Blue Forever 1
Net neutrality is under threat from the FCC: Wh... Sep 12 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Verizon failed to tell 2 million people it was ... Sep 4 Jackson Hole Wy 2
We are being listened to! Aug 27 Voiceconnection 2
Targeted USA and how they are doing it ! Aug 27 Thevoiceconnection 1
Court to hear arguments in net neutrality case (Jun '13) Aug 25 RegulatorsInYourP... 3
FCC's dull plans for Internet get viral, angry ... Aug '14 Kelly 2
•••

Federal Communications Commission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••