Defeating Hate Talk Radio

Dec 7, 2008 Full story: www.blackstarnews.com 266,415

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Full Story

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#255568 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why? I simply followed your interpretive lead.
Is there a problem with your technique?
I don't have a problem with you being my follower, knock yourself out dude. Just don't drool on my toes...k?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#255570 Aug 13, 2012
Good night all!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#255573 Aug 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
"WMD" (Bush) and "son", yeah's flustered again, LMAO!!
I know. You people have always laughed at the 4,300+ deaths since it was your political statement, son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#255574 Aug 13, 2012
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>So what, fcuktard? Obozo had a Pentagon bomber write at least one of his books and cam-PAIN for him for Senate.
And did you happen to forget FAST & FURIOUS, comrade?
lol! You sure do love your Russian don't you son?

Location hidden

#255575 Aug 13, 2012
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. This from someone who doesn't know how to spell parasite. Your summer's almost over. Time to go back to school and learn something...anything.
You don't have a clue who Jose Parra is eh? figures...lol....
MONGOLIAN STAR DRAGON

Wichita, KS

#255576 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You sure do love your Russian don't you son?
Depends on the Russian. Some of them , having been deprived of freedom their entire lifetimes, understand the beauty of western capitalism better than home-grown Americans,(thats 'DNC', in dog years).

Location hidden

#255577 Aug 13, 2012
&fe ature=youtu.be

heh... fascinating...Wolf Blitzer shows the world what the idiot Debbie Wasserman Schultz is.
MONGOLIAN STAR DRAGON

Wichita, KS

#255578 Aug 13, 2012
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/08/13/us-ai...

The moonslimes in KHARTOUM have arrested a peaceful protester who was rebuilding a Christian church and protesting the slaughter of innocents in Sudan.
Sam

Pickerington, OH

#255579 Aug 13, 2012
Go finish you sex change, WAS A MAN SCHULTZ! GTFO of politics, and take the big-eared Kenyan muslim communist with you...

FUBO!!!!!

http:www.obamaclock.org
Sam

Pickerington, OH

#255580 Aug 13, 2012

Location hidden

#255581 Aug 13, 2012
Obama has played 100 rounds of golf, attended 200 campaign fundraisers, yet hasn't found the time to meet w/ the jobs council in 7 MONTHS.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#255582 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know. You people have always laughed at the 4,300+ deaths since it was your political statement, son.
No one laughs but you, a**hole.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#255584 Aug 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
No one laughs but you, a**hole.
lol! That's because you people don't give a sh*t son.

Apathy... you people are great at it when you don't take responsibility!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#255585 Aug 13, 2012
Plant Lady wrote:
Obama has played 100 rounds of golf, attended 200 campaign fundraisers, yet hasn't found the time to meet w/ the jobs council in 7 MONTHS.
As long as he's in office there won't be any jobs, but after November, all that golf practice will come in handy.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#255586 Aug 13, 2012
Plant Lady wrote:
lol! bushie never met with the survivors of the USS Cole.

And he took more vacation days than Obama!
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

#255587 Aug 13, 2012
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I missed you. I was glad to hear you escaped from the back of the van with at least your shoes on. You really need to be more careful.
SPOKEN LIKE A WOMAN WHO KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS. I'M NOT VERY CAREFUL, FRANKLY, BUT I AM LUCKY AND I KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE. GOOD NIGHT, BEAUTIFUL GIRL... THEY'RE GOOD SHOES, I WOULD'VE BEEN VERY SORRY TO LOSE THEM... BALLY, ZIP-UPS... HARD TO GET A GOOD SHOE ANYMORE...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#255588 Aug 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as he's in office there won't be any jobs, but after November, all that golf practice will come in handy.
lol! Oh... so Romney is going to create jobs? I'm sure the outsourcing companies will appreciate that as will his corporate slash and burn buddies.

So far, not even Romney has an idea of what he's going to do.

I know... it's a secret!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#255589 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So shouldn't you be applauding Obama for becoming president son?
As soon as he is out of the White House I will applaud all day. I will even send pictures of all the people applauding if you want.
THE DEBIL

Ukraine

#255590 Aug 13, 2012
WHAT'S THE JOB COUNCIL? SOUNDS LIKE THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE BUT WITHOUT THE SAME GRAVITAS? DEBIL SMELL HIM A NEW STIMULUS PACKAGE COMIN' TO MAKE UP FO THE L'IL ONE PREZ WAS ABLE TO PULL OF THE LAS' TIME. FUNNY, UP UNTIL RECENTLY WE HAD THE TWO INVASIONS AS OUR "STIMULUS PACKAGE," BUT SINCE WE LOST THOSE TO THE PEASANTS I GUESS IT'S TIME WE FIND ANOTHER WAY TO MILK THE GOVERNMENT'S TIT.

GENERAL BETRAYUS: "JUS' GIVE US ANOTHER TEN YEARS AN' WE CAN WIN THIS THING!! ELEVEN TOPS."

AN' GOD LOOKED DOWN AN' SAW THAT RURAL AMERICANS AN' THE RESULTS OF ALL HIS INBREEDING HAD BEEN A DISMAL FAILURE, SO HE THREW SOME LIGHTER FLUID ON TEXAS AN' TOSSED A MATCH...

THE PERFORMANCE GROUP FORMERLY KNOWN AS BLACKWATER HAS CHANGED ITS NAME YET AGAIN TO, "TARGET." CHIEF EXECUTIVE, JOHNNY RED FEATHER LITTLEDICK, WHEN PRESSED AS TO THE LEGALITY ISSUE RESPONDED, "JUST LET 'EM TRY SUMTHIN'..."

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#255591 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! bushie never met with the survivors of the USS Cole.
And he took more vacation days than Obama!
Clinton was president was the USS Cole was attacked. He failed miserably to address the situation. And yet you blame Bush? invincible ignorant is what you are-as are all liberal progressive democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Communications Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Net neutrality: FCC approval considered victory... 2 hr Butters 28
FCC Votes In Favor Of Net Neutrality; Internet ... 22 hr lol 2
Wonkbook: After a long fight, the FCC is about ... Fri Who Guessed It 22
FCC chief pressed to release net neutrality rules Feb 24 Lamer 5
Philadelphia's WPVI-TV boosts signal strength (Jun '09) Feb 22 Tam 77
More Americans Believe in Witches, UFOs Than Su... Feb 21 freethinkradio do... 1
Net neutrality could usher in return of a fairn... Feb 18 DEAN BERRY MINIST... 1
More from around the web