Defeating Hate Talk Radio

Dec 7, 2008 | Posted by: Know4life | Full story: www.blackstarnews.com

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Comments
236,021 - 236,040 of 266,259 Comments Last updated 17 hrs ago
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I was watching 60 minutes. I noticed Ryan had a hard time answering direct questions about his ideas and plans without diverting to Obama.
Apparently that will be the staple for the R&R team... offer nothing but negative comments!
I WAS WATCHIN' THE SIXTY MINUTES INTERVIEW TOO. WHAT I NOTICED WAS THAT THEY POSTPONED THE INTERVIEW FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES SO THEY COULD FINISH COVERING A GOLF TOURNAMENT. KINDA PUT THE WHOLE THING IN PERSPECTIVE; HERE'S THIS CLOWN WHO STRAPPED HIS WIFE'S HORSE ON THE ROOF OF THE PLANE COMIN' BACK FROM THE OLYMPICS AN' HE'S RUNNIN' FO' THE TITLE OF, "LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD," AN' HE GETS PREEMPTED BY A GOLF TOURNAMENT. THIS ONE OCCURRENCE SAYS MORE ABOUT WHO THE "MAN" IS THAN ANY LIES THE POLITICAL DICKLICKERS FROM THE CHAMBER MIGHT FORMULATE.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why? I simply followed your interpretive lead.
Is there a problem with your technique?
There is a problem with the liberal progressive techniques: deraged leftists, that is O'bama supporters in case you didn't know, rushed the stage Ryan was speaking on and punched a Romney volunteer at the Iowa State Fair today. They were arrested, thankfully.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Your article states-Published: February 24, 2012
You really should read before you post your dribble, Dribble.
Here's something from today: Hundreds turned away from Mitt Romney event
Screeners at Florida city can't keep up with crowd
Published On: Aug 13 2012-Hey Dribble-that's TODAY-your FEB or is that FIB news is old.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/Hun...
OLD NEWS? NAH. YOU BASE YOU ENTIRE EXISTENCE ON THE IMAGINARY PARAMETERS OF A DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN 1787, YOU IN NO POSITION TO CITE TIMELINESS AS A CRITERIA. YOU ALSO THE ONE WHO EQUATE THE SIZE OF THE MAN WITH THE SIZE OF THE ROOM, AN', AS ANY MAN WILL TELL YOU, ONCE THE ROOM REACHES A CERTAIN DIMENSION IT'S HARDLY WORTH GOIN' INSIDE ANYMO'. JOHN HOLMES WOULDA TOL' YOU THAT, WERE HE NOT DEAD.

SPEAKIN' OF DEAD PEOPLE, SEEMS TO ME YOU WHOLE POST HINGES ON THE SENTENCE,'SCREENERS AT FLORIDA CITY CAN'T KEEP UP.' NOW IS ANYBODY REALLY SURPRISED BY THIS? WILLARD DON' NEED A BIGGER ROOM, HE NEED YOUNGER SCREENERS. COURSE WHEN A BUNCH OF NEARLY DEAD OL' WHITE FOLKS VOLUNTEER TO WAND THEIR NEIGHBORS FROM THE CONDO COMPLEX, WHAT COULD GO WRONG? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, DEBIL MAKE HISSELF LAUGH AGAIN.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

TALE OF THE ANCIENT SCREENER...

HERB: "OK, BOB, WHAT YOU GOT IN YOUR PANTS THERE?"
BOB: "HUH? I DON'T KNOW.. MY COLOSTOMY BAG I GUESS... WHO THE FUCKCARES?"
HERB: "JUST DOIN' MY JOB, BOB, NOW STEP OUT OF LINE AND PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN..."
BOB: "WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU'RE MY BROTHER IN LAW???"
HERB: "DON'T MAKE THIS ANY HARDER THAN IT NEEDS TO BE BOB.." (PULLS ON A LIGHT BLUE RUBBER GLOVE BUT HE HAS TROUBLE PULLING IT OVER HIS ARTHRITIC KNUCKLES THEREBY HOLDING UP THE LINE, MANY OF WHO ARE ALREADY FAST ASLEEP.)
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is a problem with the liberal progressive techniques: deraged leftists, that is O'bama supporters in case you didn't know, rushed the stage Ryan was speaking on and punched a Romney volunteer at the Iowa State Fair today. They were arrested, thankfully.
UH-HUH. JUST BETWEEN US, SATCHEL, THERE AREN'T A LOT OF DERANGED LEFTISTS AT THE 'IOWA STATE FAIR.' WHEN WE USE THE WORD "PIG" WE MEAN SOMETHING ELSE ENTIRELY. ON THE OTHER HAND I GUESS I CAN SEE WHY THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE SLAUGHTERING A PIG?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OLD NEWS? NAH. YOU BASE YOU ENTIRE EXISTENCE ON THE IMAGINARY PARAMETERS OF A DOCUMENT WRITTEN IN 1787, YOU IN NO POSITION TO CITE TIMELINESS AS A CRITERIA. YOU ALSO THE ONE WHO EQUATE THE SIZE OF THE MAN WITH THE SIZE OF THE ROOM, AN', AS ANY MAN WILL TELL YOU, ONCE THE ROOM REACHES A CERTAIN DIMENSION IT'S HARDLY WORTH GOIN' INSIDE ANYMO'. JOHN HOLMES WOULDA TOL' YOU THAT, WERE HE NOT DEAD.
SPEAKIN' OF DEAD PEOPLE, SEEMS TO ME YOU WHOLE POST HINGES ON THE SENTENCE,'SCREENERS AT FLORIDA CITY CAN'T KEEP UP.' NOW IS ANYBODY REALLY SURPRISED BY THIS? WILLARD DON' NEED A BIGGER ROOM, HE NEED YOUNGER SCREENERS. COURSE WHEN A BUNCH OF NEARLY DEAD OL' WHITE FOLKS VOLUNTEER TO WAND THEIR NEIGHBORS FROM THE CONDO COMPLEX, WHAT COULD GO WRONG? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, DEBIL MAKE HISSELF LAUGH AGAIN.
Speakin' of Dead People--O'bama and NOW Nancy Pelosi sees them-WTH. I am sure Joe Biden doesn't see any people-the libs have Biden locked in a closet somewhere. HA HA!
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

IT'S A CUTE THOUGHT THOUGH, AND IT SORT OF BALANCES THIS TENDENCY OF YOU PEOPLE TO SHOOT YOUR NEIGHBORS. YOU CRAZY KIDS! I'M ACTUALLY PLANNING MY SUMMER VACATION RIGHT NOW! I WAS THINKING OF RENTING A WINNEBAGO AND DRIVING OUT TO MINOT, MAYBE PLAY A LITTLE GOLF? SHOOT A FEW PIGS...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

THE DEBIL wrote:
IT'S A CUTE THOUGHT THOUGH, AND IT SORT OF BALANCES THIS TENDENCY OF YOU PEOPLE TO SHOOT YOUR NEIGHBORS. YOU CRAZY KIDS! I'M ACTUALLY PLANNING MY SUMMER VACATION RIGHT NOW! I WAS THINKING OF RENTING A WINNEBAGO AND DRIVING OUT TO MINOT, MAYBE PLAY A LITTLE GOLF? SHOOT A FEW PIGS...
No need to go to Minot, head to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
ATYRAU SHORELINE

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
Here's an even cuter thought than that: come next January, America will once again have a REAL president, one who stands up for his people instead of apologizing for them.

The heat just broke in the plains, you'll love the evening air at Minot. Have fun!
WULAN TUOYA

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Those pigs she loves! Takes them just like brothers and sisters.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You only lie when the sun rises in the east. Obama cut $717 billion from Medicare, is that your plan?
Yeahoo never read "The Plan"... He just squat and say "Yes Sir?
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, THAT WOULD BE A LOT CLOSER FOR ME... BUT YOU'RE ALREADY ASSUMING WILLARD WILL WIN THIS NOVEMBER. UM, I'D BETTER STICK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN AND GO TO WHERE THE PIGS ARE NOW. SIDES, IT'S TIME I RECONNECTED WITH THE L'IL PEOPLE, THOUGH HOW THEY CAN CALL 385 LBS "L'IL" IS BEYOND ME. I GUESS THAT'S ONE THING WE CAN SAY ABOUT YOU FOLKS, IF YOU COULD SWITCH YOUR IQ AND YOUR WEIGHT YOU'D BE MIGHTY SMART INSTEAD OF MIGHTY FAT.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

ATYRAU SHORELINE wrote:
<quoted text>Here's an even cuter thought than that: come next January, America will once again have a REAL president, one who stands up for his people instead of apologizing for them.
The heat just broke in the plains, you'll love the evening air at Minot. Have fun!
UH-HUH. UM, EVEN GIVEN YOUR RIDICULOUS PREMISE, WHICH "PEOPLE" SPECIFICALLY, WILL BE 'HIS PEOPLE?' I WAS KIDDING ABOUT MINOT... HELL, I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE WINNEBAGO. WHY WOULD ANYONE GO THERE? WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER DRIVE ONE OF THOSE GHASTLY THINGS? WAIT! I GET IT! THAT'S WHERE THE ELEPHANTS GO TO DIE! SORRY, BUD, BUT "REAL AMERICA" IS A REALLY UGLY, SHITTY PLACE FULL OF FAT STOOPID PEOPLE. LOOK AROUND, THEN COME BACK HERE AND SAY YOU'RE SORRY. I'M CERTAINLY TIRED OF APOLOGIZING FOR YOU, THAT'S FOR SURE, JUST LIKE ALL THE CITIZENS OF MASSACHUSETTS, VERMONT, NEW HAMPSHIRE ARE... YOU'RE A PATHETIC WASTE OF DENIM AN' YOU STINK OF BURNING CORN AND SNAKE URINE. GO WATCH SOME TV, CRACKER. MAYBE SUMTIN''BOUT SOME HEROIC 'MERICUN SOJURS...
THE DEBIL

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

NOBODY GOES TO KANSAS ON VACATION, EXCEPT MAYBE KANSANS. NOBODY GOES TO ARKANSAS, NOBODY GOES TO MISSOURI, NOBODY GOES TO THE IOWA STATE FAIR, NOBODY GOES TO TEXAS, LOUISIANA, ARIZONA, PRETTY MUCH DRAW A CIRCLE AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY AND YOU'LL SEE WHERE NOBODY GOES. THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT: IT'S UGLY OUT THERE. THE PEOPLE ARE UGLY, THE TOWNS ARE UGLY, IT'S A DUMP. WHY WOULD YOU SPEND MONEY TO GO TO BRANSON? LAS VEGAS? CAUSE YOU LIKE PORK SKINS WITH YOUR WHORES AND SLOT MACHINES? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE CULTURE YOU'VE BUILT? IT'S PATHETIC, YOU'RE PATHETIC. EXCUSE ME, I'VE GOT TO PACK, I'M GOIN' TO ITALY TO GET AWAY FROM THE STINK OF THE AMERICAN FREE-ENTERPRISE SEWER. OH, YOU BUILT IT ALL RIGHT, YOU BUILT IT ALL BY YOUSELVES.
WULAN TUOYA

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH. UM, EVEN GIVEN YOUR RIDICULOUS PREMISE, WHICH "PEOPLE" SPECIFICALLY, WILL BE 'HIS PEOPLE?' I WAS KIDDING ABOUT MINOT... HELL, I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE WINNEBAGO. WHY WOULD ANYONE GO THERE? WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER DRIVE ONE OF THOSE GHASTLY THINGS? WAIT! I GET IT! THAT'S WHERE THE ELEPHANTS GO TO DIE! SORRY, BUD, BUT "REAL AMERICA" IS A REALLY UGLY, SHITTY PLACE FULL OF FAT STOOPID PEOPLE. LOOK AROUND, THEN COME BACK HERE AND SAY YOU'RE SORRY. I'M CERTAINLY TIRED OF APOLOGIZING FOR YOU, THAT'S FOR SURE, JUST LIKE ALL THE CITIZENS OF MASSACHUSETTS, VERMONT, NEW HAMPSHIRE ARE... YOU'RE A PATHETIC WASTE OF DENIM AN' YOU STINK OF BURNING CORN AND SNAKE URINE. GO WATCH SOME TV, CRACKER. MAYBE SUMTIN''BOUT SOME HEROIC 'MERICUN SOJURS...
You did a pretty good job describing back-east libtrash. Pity you've never seen a REAL American in-person.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, THAT WOULD BE A LOT CLOSER FOR ME... BUT YOU'RE ALREADY ASSUMING WILLARD WILL WIN THIS NOVEMBER. UM, I'D BETTER STICK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN AND GO TO WHERE THE PIGS ARE NOW. SIDES, IT'S TIME I RECONNECTED WITH THE L'IL PEOPLE, THOUGH HOW THEY CAN CALL 385 LBS "L'IL" IS BEYOND ME. I GUESS THAT'S ONE THING WE CAN SAY ABOUT YOU FOLKS, IF YOU COULD SWITCH YOUR IQ AND YOUR WEIGHT YOU'D BE MIGHTY SMART INSTEAD OF MIGHTY FAT.
Oh, he'll win alright, but November is hardly summer, so yes, stick to your original plan. I'm told if you offer a small campaign donation and a hundred pounds of collard greens, you can stay in the Lincoln Room and swap slop with Boss Hog.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Your article states-Published: February 24, 2012
You really should read before you post your dribble, Dribble.
Here's something from today: Hundreds turned away from Mitt Romney event
Screeners at Florida city can't keep up with crowd
Published On: Aug 13 2012-Hey Dribble-that's TODAY-your FEB or is that FIB news is old.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/Hun...
lol! Oh yes! And he's much more subdued without his energizer bunny sidekick.

But that's what happens with poor planning. You can thank Romney's people for that.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is a problem with the liberal progressive techniques: deraged leftists, that is O'bama supporters in case you didn't know, rushed the stage Ryan was speaking on and punched a Romney volunteer at the Iowa State Fair today. They were arrested, thankfully.
lol! Good thing you have your opinion.

Otherwise you wouldn't have much else!
WULAN TUOYA

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
NOBODY GOES TO KANSAS ON VACATION, EXCEPT MAYBE KANSANS. NOBODY GOES TO ARKANSAS, NOBODY GOES TO MISSOURI, NOBODY GOES TO THE IOWA STATE FAIR, NOBODY GOES TO TEXAS, LOUISIANA, ARIZONA, PRETTY MUCH DRAW A CIRCLE AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY AND YOU'LL SEE WHERE NOBODY GOES. THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT: IT'S UGLY OUT THERE. THE PEOPLE ARE UGLY, THE TOWNS ARE UGLY, IT'S A DUMP. WHY WOULD YOU SPEND MONEY TO GO TO BRANSON? LAS VEGAS? CAUSE YOU LIKE PORK SKINS WITH YOUR WHORES AND SLOT MACHINES? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE CULTURE YOU'VE BUILT? IT'S PATHETIC, YOU'RE PATHETIC. EXCUSE ME, I'VE GOT TO PACK, I'M GOIN' TO ITALY TO GET AWAY FROM THE STINK OF THE AMERICAN FREE-ENTERPRISE SEWER. OH, YOU BUILT IT ALL RIGHT, YOU BUILT IT ALL BY YOUSELVES.
Go to Pyonyang. They'll love you so much they just can't F'ing stand it. Oh, and they have an all-powerful state, with no real rights for citizens, just the way you like it. don't forget to send us a postcard.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how yeah and yeah hoo 1680 get out of bed at the same time.:) Here's the entire O'bama campaign in a nut shell...this is what he is running on.
http://conservativebyte.com/2012/08/obama-can...
You're not too bright are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Federal Communications Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FCC's dull plans for Internet get viral, angry ... Aug 10 Kelly 2
Philadelphia's WPVI-TV boosts signal strength (Jun '09) Aug 8 Carmine GraysFerr... 76
Net-Neutrality Proposal Faces Public Backlash Jul '14 Mad in Manhattan ... 1
www.myaccountaccess com visa (Mar '12) Jun '14 jamie 5
Audio Tooth Implants (Jan '14) Jun '14 Spencer 17
FCC mulls 1,400 negative comments about calls o... May '14 waja 1
So Far, Few Fans for FCC's New Internet Rules Apr '14 Le Jimbo 3

Search the Federal Communications Commission Forum:
•••