Defeating Hate Talk Radio

Dec 7, 2008 Full story: www.blackstarnews.com 266,385

Rush Limbaugh, Bernard McGuirk, Sean Hannity, Mark Levine, Laura Ingraham, all with the same racist agenda, used their shows to recruit and stir up White separatist groups across this country. These radio hosts are aware of the mindset they are tapping into and have been given the green light to say whatever they want – even if it is not true. Where was Homeland Security when racial threats were being made against Senator Barack Obama? Where is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulation on hate talk radio?

Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#255547 Aug 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, THAT WOULD BE A LOT CLOSER FOR ME... BUT YOU'RE ALREADY ASSUMING WILLARD WILL WIN THIS NOVEMBER. UM, I'D BETTER STICK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN AND GO TO WHERE THE PIGS ARE NOW. SIDES, IT'S TIME I RECONNECTED WITH THE L'IL PEOPLE, THOUGH HOW THEY CAN CALL 385 LBS "L'IL" IS BEYOND ME. I GUESS THAT'S ONE THING WE CAN SAY ABOUT YOU FOLKS, IF YOU COULD SWITCH YOUR IQ AND YOUR WEIGHT YOU'D BE MIGHTY SMART INSTEAD OF MIGHTY FAT.
Oh, he'll win alright, but November is hardly summer, so yes, stick to your original plan. I'm told if you offer a small campaign donation and a hundred pounds of collard greens, you can stay in the Lincoln Room and swap slop with Boss Hog.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#255548 Aug 13, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Your article states-Published: February 24, 2012
You really should read before you post your dribble, Dribble.
Here's something from today: Hundreds turned away from Mitt Romney event
Screeners at Florida city can't keep up with crowd
Published On: Aug 13 2012-Hey Dribble-that's TODAY-your FEB or is that FIB news is old.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/Hun...
lol! Oh yes! And he's much more subdued without his energizer bunny sidekick.

But that's what happens with poor planning. You can thank Romney's people for that.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#255549 Aug 13, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is a problem with the liberal progressive techniques: deraged leftists, that is O'bama supporters in case you didn't know, rushed the stage Ryan was speaking on and punched a Romney volunteer at the Iowa State Fair today. They were arrested, thankfully.
lol! Good thing you have your opinion.

Otherwise you wouldn't have much else!
WULAN TUOYA

Wichita, KS

#255550 Aug 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
NOBODY GOES TO KANSAS ON VACATION, EXCEPT MAYBE KANSANS. NOBODY GOES TO ARKANSAS, NOBODY GOES TO MISSOURI, NOBODY GOES TO THE IOWA STATE FAIR, NOBODY GOES TO TEXAS, LOUISIANA, ARIZONA, PRETTY MUCH DRAW A CIRCLE AROUND THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY AND YOU'LL SEE WHERE NOBODY GOES. THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT: IT'S UGLY OUT THERE. THE PEOPLE ARE UGLY, THE TOWNS ARE UGLY, IT'S A DUMP. WHY WOULD YOU SPEND MONEY TO GO TO BRANSON? LAS VEGAS? CAUSE YOU LIKE PORK SKINS WITH YOUR WHORES AND SLOT MACHINES? HAVE YOU LOOKED AT THE CULTURE YOU'VE BUILT? IT'S PATHETIC, YOU'RE PATHETIC. EXCUSE ME, I'VE GOT TO PACK, I'M GOIN' TO ITALY TO GET AWAY FROM THE STINK OF THE AMERICAN FREE-ENTERPRISE SEWER. OH, YOU BUILT IT ALL RIGHT, YOU BUILT IT ALL BY YOUSELVES.
Go to Pyonyang. They'll love you so much they just can't F'ing stand it. Oh, and they have an all-powerful state, with no real rights for citizens, just the way you like it. don't forget to send us a postcard.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#255551 Aug 13, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how yeah and yeah hoo 1680 get out of bed at the same time.:) Here's the entire O'bama campaign in a nut shell...this is what he is running on.
http://conservativebyte.com/2012/08/obama-can...
You're not too bright are you?
WULAN TUOYA

Wichita, KS

#255552 Aug 13, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he'll win alright, but November is hardly summer, so yes, stick to your original plan. I'm told if you offer a small campaign donation and a hundred pounds of collard greens, you can stay in the Lincoln Room and swap slop with Boss Hog.
Definition of "renege": shift change at the Dept. Of Justice.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#255553 Aug 13, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeahoo never read "The Plan"... He just squat and say "Yes Sir?
lol! I'm still waiting for your Congressional records son.

You know... that wmd thing you brought up that you just can't seem to substantiate. It's as if you... lied!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#255554 Aug 13, 2012
WULAN TUOYA wrote:
<quoted text>Definition of "renege": shift change at the Dept. Of Justice.
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he'll win alright, but November is hardly summer, so yes, stick to your original plan. I'm told if you offer a small campaign donation and a hundred pounds of collard greens, you can stay in the Lincoln Room and swap slop with Boss Hog.
Definition of "renege": shift change at the Dept. Of Justice.

The more desperate you clowns get, the more racist you get.

Sheesh- not much faith in Romney/Ryan, eh???

LOL!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#255555 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm still waiting for your Congressional records son.
You know... that wmd thing you brought up that you just can't seem to substantiate. It's as if you... lied!
"WMD" (Bush) and "son", yeah's flustered again, LMAO!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#255556 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! He is a radical.
Here's what the world press had to say about Romney's selection:

Aftonbladet:(Sweden)

"Ryan is a contested chairman of the Congress budget committee and drew a lot of attention when he a couple of years ago presented a new RADICAL budgetvproposal that, among other things, would result in considerable cuts – if not liquidation – of all American safety-nets."

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article1524...

The Telegraph:(Britain)

At the rally in Iredell County – a Republican stronghold, where 62 per cent voted for John McCain over Mr Obama – they received a rapturous welcome. Thousands more waited outside, in 32-degree sunshine.

Yet it remains to be seen whether the recruitment of this budget-cutting RADICAL might attract undecided and moderate voters in swing states whose ballots will decide November’s poll.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/rep...

Der Spiegel:(Germany)

It would be no less than a RADICAL restructuring of America — a prospect that terrifies Democrats but sits well with a Republican base that has shifted to the right in recent years, including the Tea Party. Ryan is their hero. He’s a man who has adopted the language of the rebel, he’s a father with three kids, he’s down to earth and he’s from Wisconsin in the Midwest.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/ger...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#255557 Aug 13, 2012
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he'll win alright, but November is hardly summer, so yes, stick to your original plan. I'm told if you offer a small campaign donation and a hundred pounds of collard greens, you can stay in the Lincoln Room and swap slop with Boss Hog.
Definition of "renege": shift change at the Dept. Of Justice.
The more desperate you clowns get, the more racist you get.
Sheesh- not much faith in Romney/Ryan, eh???
LOL!!!
Fairy want a cracker?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#255558 Aug 13, 2012
Jose Parrasite wrote:
<quoted text>
You have him confused with he who you must obey Obama.
LOL. This from someone who doesn't know how to spell parasite. Your summer's almost over. Time to go back to school and learn something...anything.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#255559 Aug 13, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>yes clueless one--get a clue-even your hero ole Buffet says you are wrong: The legendary economist and investor Benjamin Graham is widely known as the father of value investing. He may also be the father of the hedge-fund industry.
While most historians and industry professionals credit Alfred Winslow Jones with launching the first hedge fund in 1949, some people, including Graham’s protege, Warren Buffett, disagree.
“Ben Graham managed a hedge fund in the mid-1920s,” Buffett wrote in a letter to the Museum of American Finance.“It involved a partnership structure, a percentage-of-profits compensation arrangement for Ben as a general partner, a number of limited partners and a variety of long and short positions.”
Clueless? Look in the mirror. One man does not equate to an "industry". Prior to 1966, Graham was the one and only person managing a hedge fund. Do a little more research, you'll figure it out.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#255560 Aug 13, 2012
Obama's Google is depriving 4,000 innocent Americans of their jobs and health care. I hope none of them dies in the next 6 or 7 years.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#255561 Aug 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
Good find!! I wish I had more time to do research but I have other priorities at the moment. Sorry I missed you yesterday. James Taylor? Hopefully noting introspective in your choices. I can think of a few people on here who could benefit by a little shock therapy.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#255562 Aug 13, 2012
WULAN TUOYA wrote:
<quoted text>Go to Pyonyang. They'll love you so much they just can't F'ing stand it. Oh, and they have an all-powerful state, with no real rights for citizens, just the way you like it. don't forget to send us a postcard.
PYONGYANG? I JUST TOL' YOU I'D RATHER SHIT IN MY SHOES THAN VISIT "YOUR AMERICA," SO, UM, WHY WOULD I NEED OR WANT YOUR TRAVEL ADVICE? IN A PECULIAR WAY I'M GOING TO ENJOY THE NEXT SEVERAL YEARS AS YOU BURN, BLOW, AND WASH AWAY TIL YOU'RE BEGGARING AT THE CANADIAN BORDER TRYING TO MOVE YOUR FILTHY TROUPE FURTHER NORTH. I'VE CHANGED MY MIND. I WANT TO BE THERE WHEN YOUR FAVORITE COW OR... YOUR WIFE DIES OF THIRST. I WANT TO LOOK IN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE IMPACT OF THE FINANCIAL LOSS THERE. I WANT TO BE THERE TO SEE THE MOMENT WHEN GLENN CAMPBELL CAN NO LONGER REMEMBER WHAT'S GENTLE ON HIS MIND. YOU BUILT THIS AMERICA, THIS DUNGHEAP OF STRIP MALLS AND VINYL-SIDED HOUSES I GUESS I NEED TO BE THERE TO SEE YOU SNEAK AWAY FOR GREENER PASTURES LIKE THE SELFISH STOOPID WEASELS YOU ARE.
THE DEBIL

London, UK

#255563 Aug 13, 2012
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good find!! I wish I had more time to do research but I have other priorities at the moment. Sorry I missed you yesterday. James Taylor? Hopefully noting introspective in your choices. I can think of a few people on here who could benefit by a little shock therapy.
RIGGS CLINIC IS AWFULLY EXPENSIVE, BUT IT USED TO BE A WONDERFUL PLACE TO MEET BEAUTIFUL, RICH WOMEN OF... UM, A CERTAIN FRAME OF MIND... I'D JUST SIT ON THE PORCH OF THE RED LION ACROSS THE STREET STRUMMING MY GUITAR IN CUT-OFFS AND NO SHIRT AND, WELL, YOU KNOW... I REASONED IT WASN'T AS BAD AS JUST WALKING OVER THERE AND KNOCKING ON THE DOOR... IT USED TO SEEM LIKE EVERYONE WAS A HEROIN ADDICTED MUSICIAN... YOU DIN'T 'MISS ME,' OR DID YOU, YOU LOVELY RASCAL? GOOD GOD I MISS STOCKBRIDGE.(BURIES HIS FACE BETWEEN YOUR BREASTS AND ADMIRES THE SOUND OF YOUR HEART BEATING.)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#255565 Aug 13, 2012
Romney:

"We haven't gone through (Ryan's budget plan) piece by piece, and said,'Oh, here's a place where there's a difference. I can't imagine any two people even in the same party who have exactly all the same positions on all issues."

Really? He wants us to believe he's not familiar with the differences in his plan and Ryans? He's either an idiot or a liar.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#255566 Aug 13, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGGS CLINIC IS AWFULLY EXPENSIVE, BUT IT USED TO BE A WONDERFUL PLACE TO MEET BEAUTIFUL, RICH WOMEN OF... UM, A CERTAIN FRAME OF MIND... I'D JUST SIT ON THE PORCH OF THE RED LION ACROSS THE STREET STRUMMING MY GUITAR IN CUT-OFFS AND NO SHIRT AND, WELL, YOU KNOW... I REASONED IT WASN'T AS BAD AS JUST WALKING OVER THERE AND KNOCKING ON THE DOOR... IT USED TO SEEM LIKE EVERYONE WAS A HEROIN ADDICTED MUSICIAN... YOU DIN'T 'MISS ME,' OR DID YOU, YOU LOVELY RASCAL? GOOD GOD I MISS STOCKBRIDGE.(BURIES HIS FACE BETWEEN YOUR BREASTS AND ADMIRES THE SOUND OF YOUR HEART BEATING.)
Of course I missed you. I was glad to hear you escaped from the back of the van with at least your shoes on. You really need to be more careful.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#255567 Aug 13, 2012
USAsince1680 wrote:
Romney:
"We haven't gone through (Ryan's budget plan) piece by piece, and said,'Oh, here's a place where there's a difference. I can't imagine any two people even in the same party who have exactly all the same positions on all issues."
Really? He wants us to believe he's not familiar with the differences in his plan and Ryans? He's either an idiot or a liar.
BOTH!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Federal Communications Commission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. manufacturers group opposes stricter Inter... Dec 14 red and right 6
www.myaccountaccess com visa (Mar '12) Dec 13 jodi Gawrylow 7
After Obama's Broadband Regulation Bid, Varied ... Dec 10 Kid_Tomorrow 1
A fresh look at communications regulation Dec 10 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Audio Tooth Implants (Jan '14) Dec 9 intheknow 19
FCC Fines Journal for Airing Car Ads as 'Specia... Dec 8 TV Newser 1
State AGs Looking to Crack Down on Telemarketer... Dec 8 Anonymous 1
More from around the web