Federal bill would give nation's hens bigger cages

Jun 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Boston.com

In this 2011 photo provided by Jill Benson, chickens stand in California's only enriched colony system that gives them a darkened area for nesting at the JS West farm in Atwater, Calif.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duct Tape Free America wrote:
Seriously folks, I buy cage-free eggs, and have for quite sometime. How would you like to put in a small cage for the majority of your life? Can't we have some compassion for these poor animals?
I buy breast only

How would you like to have your breast ripped off
Duct Tape Free America

East Tawas, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I buy breast only
How would you like to have your breast ripped off
?
Duct Tape Free America

East Tawas, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Be kind to the animals, for Gods sake.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duct Tape Free America wrote:
<quoted text>?
but my wife only likes drum sticks

So I guess there are chickens running around with out breast or legs

So how do they use all of that cage free area????

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duct Tape Free America wrote:
<quoted text>?
we also eat a lot of lengua
How are these cows talking about the local gossip with no tongues???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duct Tape Free America wrote:
<quoted text>?
now you have me thinking???

I wonder how many tailless lobsters and shrimp are out there in wheel chairs because of my family???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duct Tape Free America wrote:
Be kind to the animals, for Gods sake.
I always give my lobsters a nice word before I dunk them into boiling water

Have you ever heard them scream???

Kind of cool
Duct Tape Free America

East Tawas, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 3, 2012
 
Well, I've been doing my best to try to eat more grains/rice, and reducing my meat and poultry consumption. More vegetables/fruits. Truly, I've been trying to make a very concerted effort. You know, I watch Jane Valez- Mitchell, so I see all the animal abuse out there. I give to the Humane Society, etc. I mean, it's time to learn to be considerate and kind to these animals.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duct Tape Free America wrote:
Well, I've been doing my best to try to eat more grains/rice, and reducing my meat and poultry consumption. More vegetables/fruits. Truly, I've been trying to make a very concerted effort. You know, I watch Jane Valez- Mitchell, so I see all the animal abuse out there. I give to the Humane Society, etc. I mean, it's time to learn to be considerate and kind to these animals.
I told you I say a kind word to the lobsters before boiling them alive

Do you know that plants can communicate according to some scientist??

Google it..........
Duct Tape Free America

East Tawas, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you I say a kind word to the lobsters before boiling them alive
Do you know that plants can communicate according to some scientist??
Google it..........
I think that's from the 60's, the plants thing, I mean. Yes, I know. You have the freedom to eat Lobsters, but try to eat LESS of them in the future.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duct Tape Free America wrote:
<quoted text>I think that's from the 60's, the plants thing, I mean. Yes, I know. You have the freedom to eat Lobsters, but try to eat LESS of them in the future.
one stick of dynamite usually kills a couple dozen
Seeing how they are dead I might as well eat them........

I suppose you will also complain about pumping ducks full of corn?????

How about raising rabbits in cages??

Is fish farming also a bad thing in your world???

In San Blas they raise shrimp in huge tanks
Do you think the shrimp care that there is no fish eating them and only we do???

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you I say a kind word to the lobsters before boiling them alive
Do you know that plants can communicate according to some scientist??
Google it..........
I knew that.
Last night while making a salad the lettuce looked at me with fear and said: Leaf me alone!
El Cid

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What, no promise of 40 acres and a mule?
McQuannne

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jun 3, 2012
 
Duct Tape Free America wrote:
<quoted text>?
u just kid!!! breast is Y meat leg is dark meat!! keeep^ye learning in Topix class;) University Professso wil charge u a fee...u is luckee free ? bee polite with elder in here ok;)
McQuannne

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jun 3, 2012
 
El Cid wrote:
What, no promise of 40 acres and a mule?
sell yo meat in Jack in da box or in n out burger!;-000h, McDonaldin don't take mule;-00

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>I knew that.
Last night while making a salad the lettuce looked at me with fear and said: Leaf me alone!
my lettuce always blames the onions for making it cry
El Cid

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jun 3, 2012
 
McQuannne wrote:
<quoted text>
sell yo meat in Jack in da box or in n out burger!;-000h, McDonaldin don't take mule;-00
No telling what Mc D is, besides pink slime but back in da mid 80s Jack in Da Box was selling kangaroo and horsemeat.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jun 3, 2012
 
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I always give my lobsters a nice word before I dunk them into boiling water
Have you ever heard them scream???
Kind of cool
There's a cauldron of boiling water waiting for you somewhere, microbe.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you I say a kind word to the lobsters before boiling them alive
Do you know that plants can communicate according to some scientist??
Google it..........
Of course plants can communicate. After all, you are posting.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Of course plants can communicate. After all, you are posting.
Actually I think plants show more signs of intelligence than the troll ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of61
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••