Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 33,443)

Showing posts 668,841 - 668,860 of1,033,715
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
CEO's off shore USA jobs!
Not Obama!
CEO's raise their own pay 400%!
While cutting workers pay or just firing them outright.
CEO's are not the workers "friend", hardly!
.......everything they do is anti worker!
No CEO vulture capitalist Mitt Mitt piece of shttt for pres!
This Mitt is against the people!
Wake up!
VOTE!......DEMOCRAT!.........F OREVER!
I have a strong feeling before this thing is over old Mitt will be confronted by many many of his plundering self serving career moves. It should be totally obvious to most any average person just what a tight assed liar and spoiled snot he really is.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What's one more lie from the forum leader. It's obvious that Your conscience bothers you given the fact that you are a draft dodger and unworthy of even calling yourself a real American. Losers like you are obvious to all but yourselves. You cowards die and lie daily.
those who serve have no need to brag and/or live in the past....

those who call others draft dodgers are probably just that...

phonies like you who steal the valor of others are beneath contempt....

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Your statement is offensive and insensitive to all Women.
Rapists are no respectors of Class/Social Status/ or Civilized Areas.
And just because you don't KNOW any Women who have been raped ...
WTF, do you think they'll ADVERTIZE it.
Knock on your front door and chat it up over tea and crumpets!?
Any Republican who believes Todd Akin's stance on rape isn't DELUSIONAL, DIABOLICAL and out of touch with reality, and still believing he has any chance is in denial and just as CRAZY as Akin.
And don't forget, wealthy Women if raped will get a legal procedure known as a D&C, which is an early stage abortion. It will be the poor and less affluent Women who will suffer if raped under such barbaric attitudes as Akin's.
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it's because we live in a civilized area.....but I don't know a single woman who has ever been raped...except by Democrat politicians...
also don't know a single woman who is as foul-mouthed as you....
Agree. Good post. But you are wasting your time there.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you for that introspective insight, and I shall add- the SMART/SANE ones know how to protect THEMSELVES!
Yeah. Taser.

Though if you live in a state with those 'stand your ground' laws....

Anyone know if those states have made it harder for women to get a permit? You know how those 'forward thinking' Republicans can be when it comes to protecting their nads.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
repeal Obamacare...
extend current tax rates.....
Romney has already said how much he liked the Ryan budget.

Are you saying he's flip flopping on that too?? Already?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't want to be that graphic myself but guess that's what it takes for people in deep denial.
How anyone could defend a president doing this in the Oval Office and saying it's his "personal sex life"...almost made me crazy.
Da-Vey Putz seemingly considers this behavior on the same level as shaking hands. I asked him earlier this mornng if we could expect this "courtesy" by the females in his family if we were to visit his home. He disappeared! LOL

They play defense to absurdity.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't want to be that graphic myself but guess that's what it takes for people in deep denial.
How anyone could defend a president doing this in the Oval Office and saying it's his "personal sex life"...almost made me crazy.
In 1991, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration cited its Arkansas operation for 11 workplace safety violations. The facility had not provided employees with sufficient protective gear, and it had kept body parts, fetuses, and dead experimental animals in unmarked storage containers, placing workers at risk. In 1995, Stericycle was fined $3.3 million—later decreased to $800,000—by Rhode Island for knowingly exposing workers to life-threatening diseases at its medical-waste treatment facility in Woonsocket. Two years later, workers at another of its medical-waste processing plants in Morton, Washington, were exposed to tuberculosis. In 2002 and 2003—after Bain and its partners had bought their major interest in the firm—Stericycle reached settlements with the attorneys general in Arizona and Utah after it was accused of violating antitrust laws. It paid Arizona $320,000 in civil penalties and lawyers' fees, and paid Utah $580,000.

Despite the firm's regulatory run-ins, the deal worked out well for Bain. In 2001, the Bain-Madison Dearborn partnership that had invested in the company sold 40 percent of its holdings in Stericycle for about $88 million—marking a hefty profit on its original investment of $75 million. The Bain-related group sold the rest of its holdings by 2004. By that point it had earned $49.5 million. It was not until six years later that anti-abortion activists would target Stericycle for collecting medical waste at abortion clinics. This campaign has compared Stericycle to German firms that provided assistance to the Nazis during the Holocaust

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/07/r...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

if the election were held today, Romney would win...and Obama knows that to be true....

so watch for the fireworks to turn it around...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Good post. But you are wasting your time there.
Agreed
Grey Ghost

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

OldRaiderRetard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dingbat. Nobody has challenged or debated the old idiots question about Obama implementing anything, but he keeps asking the same stupid question over and over. I think someone pointed that Obama called for tighter gun laws just last month to the idiot though.
Obama calls for strengthening gun rules, Reid says no time for debate
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/26/ob...
"As President Obama added his voice to the push for stricter gun rules in the wake of the Colorado movie theater massacre, the suggestion made a prompt thud on Capitol Hill when the top Senate Democrat said he can't fit the gun control debate in the schedule."
Are you two dingbats related?
Lonely cellar dweller say what? Anyone that thinks that we don't need better gun laws is a total idiot. But in your case it isn't just restricted to that one thing, your stupid is rampant.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

What a sorted whine and cheese pity party the loony tune libtards are having today! WAAA! They want us to stop killing babies. WAA! They want us to take responsibility for our own lives. WAA! They want us to work and help pay for the government we created. That's not FAIR!!! We need the government to hold our hand and wipe our butt because we're to lazy to do it ourselves. WAA! WAA! WAA!
You people are pathetic!!!!!
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Can you imagine:

A USA where rape victims are forced to give birth?

THAT IS ROMNEY AND RYAN!

Talk about HUGE GOVERNMENT.

In this world, right wingers send their little Susie to Switzerland for an abortion! Plus little Susie can visit Daddy's bank account! Thus right winger will write off the whole trip on his tax return! <--------RIGHT WINGER BLISS?

HYPOCRITES!

Hey! Right wing braindead ladies! Stock up on coat hangers for your girls!
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Women like Carol and Jane
No one in their right mind would vote for a candidate who advocated that pregnant rape victims are not really rape victims or any other version of that statement.

That's why Republicans unanimously swept this ONE candidate under the rug right after that stupid remark.

You all should just let it go. He's history and there are more important things to discuss.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture a young intern on her knees in the Oval Office with the President's pants around his ankles. The Oval Office mind you! Where the reminder of past presidents and history is tangible...where Ronald Reagan wouldn't even take off his jacket out of respect for that office.
Remember when the first thing we all thought of when we heard the word "cigar" made us cringe?
Now think about this and the plot for 9/11 underway at the exact same time.
If you think Clinton was the first President to have sex in the Oval Office, you are very naive.

Lewinsky openly flirted with Clinton. It was consensual.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a bad example to impressionable worms everywhere!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The typical right winger. Men aren't responsible, just the women.
Ders my boy, Da-Vey Putz

Yo Da-Vey ... do you consider a bj by a female in your family the same as shaking hands? If it ain't sex, what is it?

LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
one can support a woman's right to choose, but yet oppose abortion....
would not force a family member to do anything, one way or the other, but would offer strong advice.....
would hope that my family members would avoid situations that would subject them to rape by taking normal precautions....
But you would vote for a candidate who proposes a constitutional ban on abortion in all cases. That means forcing women to have chilren against their will.
No one wants to be raped. Just ask Sanduskys victims; Dottie didn't hear them screaming for 40 years.
Contrary to your delusional comments, rape happens everywhere, in all walks of life and women do not invite it.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt will push for a constitutional ammendment banning sex for enjoyment
He'll probably buy recreational sex in a leveraged takeover. Take out billions in loans on it, pay himself outrageous salary and bonuses, then force it into bankruptcy. Anyone still having sex in America will have to relocate to Bangalore to work in the sex trade for slave wages...isn't that the SOB's SOP?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
No one in their right mind would vote for a candidate who advocated that pregnant rape victims are not really rape victims or any other version of that statement.
That's why Republicans unanimously swept this ONE candidate under the rug right after that stupid remark.
You all should just let it go. He's history and there are more important things to discuss.
I thought he didn't drop out?
carmino seranni

Carbondale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Hi! I am just blogging for fun. President Obama
said: "If the Syrian government uses chemical and
biological weapons; the U.S.A. will go into Syria
with army troops!" I do not have any comment to those words, however I back President Obama. What
did everyone think of my yesterday`s comment? I, also, would like to add that I saw to two suns on
the internet! There is a prophecy that when the two
suns appear at the same time, on the horizon; that
that signals the end of the world! I, also, saw on the internet, a flying saucer (space ship) in a
hanger (hanger 51?) and it was under guard! Is the
U.S.A. Government NOT telling us the truth. Has The
U.S.A. authorities already sold out to the
anti-christ? We will not know until after
December 21, 2012. I have said enough. I will now
surf the `net. I understand 'surf the `net' is an
outdated statement, but I do not know what else to
say....Love, Carmino Seranni

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 668,841 - 668,860 of1,033,715
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••