Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#718492 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Blind as a bat is old BILL. Maybe if you just pulled your head out of Romneys ass to clear the eyes it would help...And it might even make Romney not walk like a stiff necked stuff shirt.
Great news, Gus! John Deere has just announced a huge Labor Day Sale.(I know, you hate that word labor). Get your sorry assdown to your nearest dealer. Maybe they will sell you one of their big tractors, using their special financing program which assists slugs like you. You can use the rig to pull your head out of its current location in a really dark stinky place.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#718493 Aug 22, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point. It's okay for a woman to have that kind invasive probing, according to Lily, if the objective is to kill the life growing inside of her and if she remains completely detached. Only if a woman is shown that it is, in fact, a life and then has the option to rethink a different alternative does it become inexcusably invasive. In liberals' minds.
I just don't get it.
Thanks Miss Carol, You and Grampy were very quick to pick up on that? Good going?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718495 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Tweet was retweeted!
@PaulIzzo2
OBAMA: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The country..then why do 500 economists say your communist coup is a failure?
all that says is you're far from the only f*cking retard on twitter

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#718496 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, don't see you espousing Romney's finer qualities ??? but I might have missed it. Don't read too many of these posts.
Nope, and you probably won't. This election is about the economy and what obama hasn't done to help fix it.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#718497 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl II wrote:
<quoted text>
HollyWeird stood by their man...
Hollywood Liberals: Its not rape if you use a Quaalude
http://www.salon.com/2009/09/28/polanski_arre...
Last i looked Akin is running for Senate
Polanski is just running

There is a small diffrence
fred

Milford, CT

#718498 Aug 22, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I've contacted the lovely ms nixon about your hateful posts regarding women.
Ooops.
Many commie occupier hoodie mau mau scum tweet to us. Your Kenyan kiss ass tweets would not stand out. duh

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#718499 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
“I apologized but the liberal media is trying to make me drop out.” Todd Akin via Twitter
Would this be the “liberal media” that includes Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity who are all collectively demanding that Akin drop out? Holy hell, when you say something too stupid for Hannity, Limbaugh and Palin, and you consider them to be a part of the “liberal media,” you’re insanely far-right.
Anyway, it’s too late. Akin missed the drop out deadline in Missouri. You’re stuck with this doofus, Republicans.
Mr obvious is call akin an idiot. As if we didn't already know that. Now, about the economy.

Since: May 11

New Bloomfield, PA

#718501 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl II wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew anything you would not need Obamacare...
$16 trillion bothers me dave...Why can't it bother me dave?
I know that both parties went on binges Dave...
I want it to stop! I evolved Dave!
How is it when you "love" obamacare its supporting government...
and when I don't its "anti-gov, or against my own self-interest" Dave?
I get it.

Everyone wants to pay no taxes & dummies like you wonder why there is so much debt.

I paid taxes under Bush & that money went to things I didn't like.

But I paid my taxes & didn't moan & writhe of the floor like a two year old in the toy aisle in Walmart like you bunch of anti-American right wing Tea Party azzholes.

You idiots voted for & supported the people that brought this on & then are so f*cking stupid you now want to make one of them VP.

Just how GD dumb are you?

Lets start with the Bush tax cuts,. You remember, the "Lets give it back" argument your buddy & hero Bush ran on in 2004?

OMG we can't have a surplus & pay down the debt. Nooooooooooooooo.

We have to "give it back"

And then YOUR party (Ryan voting yes yes yes) handed out tax cuts ........ at a time of war.....without cutting spending ..... and expanding government.

And you wonder why there is debt???

Then these bozos leave office with the worst recession in 80 years etching in stone future trillion dollar deficits.

And you wonder why there is debt??
Bill

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#718502 Aug 22, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>is this post written in Zimbabwe or a similar version of American Ebonics?
Her nurse wrote it. As you can see, they were both educated in a Teachers Union run school.

New Bloomfield, PA

#718505 Aug 22, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans didn't have a majority in the House until long after the Democrats caused the economy to flounder.
From Jan 1995 to Jan of 2007. Where have you been?

The recession started 4th quarter of 2007.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#718507 Aug 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal pay for equal work, dumbass.
Republicans voted against making it easier & a more reasonable approach to file claims.
Every time you right wingers bring up the "all the same" argument, you prove what idiots you are.
No one says equal outcomes except you dumbasses.
Who said "equal opportunity, not equal outcome"? Who want to share me prosperity?

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#718508 Aug 22, 2012
boot the failure BO wrote:
<quoted text>
More, while BO smoked pot and did a little blow..........
Romney's true personality and colors deserve to be told to all ... pass on as you are comfortable ...
The real Romney
Sometimes, this facet of Romney’s personality isn’t so subtle. In July 1996, the 14-year-old daughter of Robert Gay, a partner at Bain Capital, had disappeared. She had attended a rave party in New York City and gotten high on ecstasy. Three days later, her distraught father had no idea where she was. Romney took immediate action. He closed down the entire firm and asked all 30 partners and employees to fly to New York to help find Gay’s daughter. Romney set up a command center at the LaGuardia Marriott and hired a private detective firm to assist with the search. He established a toll-free number for tips, coordinating the effort with the NYPD, and went through his Rolodex and called everyone Bain did business with in New York, and asked them to help find his friend’s missing daughter. Romney’s accountants at Price Waterhouse Cooper put up posters on street poles, while cashiers at a pharmacy owned by Bain put fliers in the bag of every shopper. Romney and the other Bain employees scoured every part of New York and talked with everyone they could – prostitutes, drug addicts – anyone.
That day, their hunt made the evening news, which featured photos of the girl and the Bain employees searching for her. As a result, a teenage boy phoned in, asked if there was a reward, and then hung up abruptly. The NYPD traced the call to a home in New Jersey, where they found the girl in the basement, shivering and experiencing withdrawal symptoms from a massive ecstasy dose. Doctors later said the girl might not have survived another day. Romney’s former partner credits Mitt Romney with saving his daughter’s life, saying,“It was the most amazing thing, and I’ll never forget this to the day I die.”
A overblow account to say the least.

MITT’S RUNAWAY TALE
Story of how Romney helped find teen has become exaggerated

http://www.newjerseyfocus.com/romney-help-fin...

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/socialpoliti...

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Location hidden

#718509 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
More rightwing mumbo jumbo. "Will call for him to drop out" when a seat in the senate is on the line. Like any political party would do. Spare me the self-rightous bullshit.
I'll spare you nothing.(You might as well have said "spare me the truth"
You cannot link one person's ignorant statement to an entire political party.
"Stuff's gettin better"
leosanus

Lakewood, NJ

#718510 Aug 22, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nostrilfuckface for sure
The mental deficiency of ignorant Obama-worshipping ghetto lowlife bottomfeeders is rampant; you among the worst... Bwhahahahahahahaha...
fred

Milford, CT

#718511 Aug 22, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>all that says is you're far from the only f*cking retard on twitter
Calling someone a "retard" is the same as calling the Kenyan the N word.

OIHO: OBAMA MISSPELLS BATTLEGROUND STATE... duh
Nobama

Mertztown, PA

#718512 Aug 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's money been there long before Obama.
You're just another right winger who thinks the government steals your money where most real Americans think paying taxes is supporting their country.
no problem paying taxes for legitimate Constitutional government functions....a tiny portion of the federal budget....

New Bloomfield, PA

#718514 Aug 22, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry is given a pass by you "fricken" left wingers while you focus your entire fight against Romney and whether or not you "feel" he's paid enough taxes.
Hypocrite much?
Straighten up and clean your own house before calling another one dirty.
John Kerry took advantage of a state to state issue o that yacht.

Mitt Romney is and has been f*cking this country of out tax money for decades.

I am sure you can see any difference.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#718516 Aug 22, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rewind to October:
HUCKABEE: Would you have supported a constitutional amendment that would have established definition of life beginning of life at conception?
ROMNEY: Absolutely.
What’s to say he won’t change his mind again tomorrow? If the flip-flop fits…
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/112/hr2...
(A) the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human being, and is the paramount and most fundamental right of a person; and
(B) the life of each human being begins with fertilization, cloning, or its functional equivalent, irrespective of sex, health, function or disability, defect, stage of biological development, or condition of dependency, at which time every human being shall have all the legal and constitutional attributes and privileges of personhood;
The amendment was also careful to define “fertilization”:
The term ‘fertilization’ means the process of a human spermatozoan penetrating the cell membrane of a human oocyte to create a human zygote, a one-celled human embryo, which is a new unique human being.
You can clearly see what's coming if these lunatics got their way.
This ain't going away either.
Sounds about right to me. What's to argue about? That's exactly how it happens. At conception the BABY has the right to life under the constitution..

New Bloomfield, PA

#718517 Aug 22, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How's this
Taxing someone for something they didn't buy and giving that money to real dave so he can buy something.
Nope.

Try to get informed on this issue so you don't continue to make a fool pit of yourself.

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#718518 Aug 22, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal faux outrage.
What the guy said was ignorant but on that topic,(rape) liberals prefer to rehabilitate the rapist and throw him back into society.(perhaps knowing he will vote democrat).
The difference is that Republicans will call for the person to drop out of a political race.
The democrats will elect him to office.
"Stuff's gettin better"
Good day Mr. President

You have made the error of mistaking the Papal stand
with the liberal stand.
And the at least the male half of the church is pretty
conservative or so i had been told

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Not going to change': Indiana gov defends reli... 1 min woodtick57 14
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min litesong 52,319
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques in Orleans 185,885
News Pence's struggles illustrate gay rights challen... 6 min radiofreeamerica 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Sunshine 175,808
News Hillary Clinton may affect campaigns far ahead ... (Dec '13) 14 min Billy Ringo 278
News More 14 min Cordwainer Trout 3
More from around the web