Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
just Sayin

Woodbridge, VA

#718382 Aug 22, 2012
keyedup wrote:
mommy, why do republicans hate women??????
We don't hate women, we can't stand you so call 'know it all" do as I please dumb azz Demonbrats.

Mommy, why do people want to kill their own child?

Mommy, why are their so much nudeity, sex crazy nuts, and dirty talk in America?

Mommy, why when I turn on the tv to watch a cartoon, all I see and hear is trashy dress people and every other word coming out of their mouth is a bad word or a beep?

I don't know dear, go ask the Demonbrats!!

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE WRONG GUYS...DON'T GO AROUND HALF DRESS!!.
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE KIDS, AND THINK THEY ARE NOT A BABY, AND THEY'RE A BIGGER PROBLEM THAN YOU ARE, THEN DON'T SLEEP AROUND, AND IF YOU DO, USE SOMETHING !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#718383 Aug 22, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>based on your analysis, then Obama and Biden who are noted as being cheap when it comes to any kind of charitable donations (Obama until he was elected, Biden still is)...THEY MUST BE MORMONS.
No.

They are real Christians!

Jesus!

Not Mormonism from some planet!

Mormonism full of greedy pukes!

"We built a $5 BILLION DOLLAR MALL with your offerings!

Geeeeeeeeeeee thanks......so helpful to the worlds needy?

Mitt won't talk about it?

Just gives them millions every year and hides his tax returns?

It's not too late Jane!

Avoid the Mitt Government vaginal probe!!

Well maybe that is small government?

Forcing a probe up your vagina?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#718384 Aug 22, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>but, but,but...this book was researched and written by 2 New York Times reporters and not Fox or conversatives. Isn't the NY Times the bible of the liberals?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Aaron Klein is the head Jew on all war toys Israel wants with the WORLD NUT DAILY...'nuff said.(well, you did misspell conservatives, but I'll let it pass in the interest of brevity.)
leosanus

Lakewood, NJ

#718385 Aug 22, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Scarborough, Rove, Will, and now Bill. Of course, with idiot scum like Sam-the-sham-spam here, the Gruesome Old Pricks have there base base in order. Bill Kristol: Mitt Romney's Low Tax Rate Is 'Kinda Weird'
The Huffington Post | By Luke Johnson Posted: 08/20/2012 10:10 am Updated: 08/20/2012 10:14 am
... "there" base in order... "F"... Reported for abuse! LOL
mr owl II

Oklahoma City, OK

#718386 Aug 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it. You right wingers just don't want to support your own government.
You cry about the debt yet do nothing but want to pay in less.
What politician are you voting for that will make you pay no taxes.
If you knew anything you would not need Obamacare...

$16 trillion bothers me dave...Why can't it bother me dave?
I know that both parties went on binges Dave...
I want it to stop! I evolved Dave!

How is it when you "love" obamacare its supporting government...

and when I don't its "anti-gov, or against my own self-interest" Dave?
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718388 Aug 22, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant old fool, it's 'stuffed shirt', not 'stuff shirt'.
Ok old [ one nut' have it your way they are both a couple "STUFF SHIRTS". Thanks Beefus.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#718389 Aug 22, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Consider that the charge from the SITTING VICE PRESIDENT that Republicans favor a return to slavery didn’t ignite the media’s sense of outrage nearly as much as the rape comments from an OBSCURE Missouri candidate.
LIBERAL LOYALTY demanded they help build that female firewall for Obama by reinforcing the “War on Women” trope, and so they acted.
WITHOUT DOUBLE STANDARDS, THE MEDIA WOULD HAVE NO STANDARDS. So the rapt and rumpled press corps looked like props in a campaign commercial — maybe they will be — as Obama spent most of his 20-minute oration in attack mode.
BECAUSE THE PRESS PUCCEES ARE SOFT ON O
http://www.nypost.com/f/print/news/national/p...
Dare I ask your ethnicity?

Joe Biden's "Chains" of Slavery: Who Would Have Guessed That Mitt Romney is a Closet Black Nationalist?

Sometimes a person has no choice but to yield to the absurd in order to protect their sanity. As such, I will take Mitt Romney's obsession with the chains of racism and Joe Biden as an opportunity to have a cathartic laugh, and to turn matters on their ear, in order to expose the foolishness and insincerity which colors the Right's most recent discovery of anti-black racism.

http://wearerespectablenegroes.blogspot.com/2...

Not discounting the nutjobs who have said that Obama wants to enslave us all....
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718390 Aug 22, 2012
leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> ... "there" base in order... "F"... Reported for abuse! LOL
You ever consider seeking help? All you ever do is remind us all of your lonely existence.
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718391 Aug 22, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
They are real Christians!
Jesus!
Not Mormonism from some planet!
Mormonism full of greedy pukes!
"We built a $5 BILLION DOLLAR MALL with your offerings!
Geeeeeeeeeeee thanks......so helpful to the worlds needy?
Mitt won't talk about it?
Just gives them millions every year and hides his tax returns?
It's not too late Jane!
Avoid the Mitt Government vaginal probe!!
Well maybe that is small government?
Forcing a probe up your vagina?
And this is the best the conservatives can do for a candidate???? Talk about a sad bunch of bigoted heathens.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#718392 Aug 22, 2012
Rep. Allen West: Obama Wants Americans To "Be His Slave"

In chains?

(why is it so easy?(yes nutjobs, it's rhetorical.));-)
just Sayin

Woodbridge, VA

#718393 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever consider seeking help? All you ever do is remind us all of your lonely existence.
LOL You are a Grey Ghost from hell, and you are telling this person to seek help? Oh, too damn funny!!
Yeah, buddy, and all you do is come on here and remind us all that the devil does exist.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#718394 Aug 22, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
None of you left wingers want to talk about Obama. Why is that?
Bullshit. He's discussed plenty. Problem is most on here from the right are irrational lying trolls, birthers and conspiracy theorists. An exercise in futility and a waste of time. Been proven time and again.
mr owl II

Oklahoma City, OK

#718395 Aug 22, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
Want to talk about equal pay?
Equal PAY Dave...

What about the rabid sports fans in this country Dave?
What will they want the Big Loving Government to do for them Dave?

What about the NY Yankees Dave?

Are you going to take one of 27 WS titles away and give it to the San Diego Padres Dave?
Its not fair that my beloved San Diego Padres suck and the Yankees are winners Dave.

Pass a law and make Baseball fair Dave...
Then go to NYC and Yankee Stadium and tell them what you did Dave...

We are not equal Dave...
Ask any Anthropologist Dave...
You have been lied to you Dave...

(11 Dave's)
mr owl II

Oklahoma City, OK

#718396 Aug 22, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What he said was beyond stupid or accidental Carol, the mans ignorance brought shame to his employer__The US House of Representatives. People have lost jobs before for displaying their ignorance on TV, Jimmy the Greek, Rush Limbaugh for instance and my personal fave, Tom Brookshire who got away with it for years.
Interesting that Akin is, so far, not backing down so we'll see where the sht finally settles.
57 states and Dan Rather...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#718397 Aug 22, 2012
How Draconian Is the Ryan Plan?

A balanced budget in 27 years isn't conservative, let alone 'anarchist-libertarian.'

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
mr owl II

Oklahoma City, OK

#718398 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is the best the conservatives can do for a candidate???? Talk about a sad bunch of bigoted heathens.
Would you hire VP Joe Biden after he made the chains comment?

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#718399 Aug 22, 2012
WELCOME TO TAMPA FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!

Where the Mayor and city council members are all Democrats...

Thats why it's a great city..

so republican scum,,, behave yourselves or get the hell out.Our jail has plenty of room for teabags...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#718400 Aug 22, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A Aaron Klein is the head Jew on all war toys Israel wants with the WORLD NUT DAILY...'nuff said.(well, you did misspell conservatives, but I'll let it pass in the interest of brevity.)
don't look now, but six of your eight kids just untied themselves from the chair.

Ty'Quan Smith and Ty'LaMont Washington are screaming something about "chains, y'all."
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718401 Aug 22, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>McCain?
McCain married Cindy, a 25 year old, when he was 43.

Kerry married Teresa, a used 56 year old, when he was 51.

Both women were wealthy, all signed pre-nups, but Cindy was so much hotter! McCain got the sweeter ride!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#718402 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnancies virtually never result from rape and even if one in million does occur, why kill the baby?
fred, flack, and fraud never passed science. If one in a million adds up to over 32K, just how many rapists has the Corporatocracy put out there? BTW, none of you three stooges seem to know that Plan B is a contraceptive, not an "abortion" pill. Akin is such an ignorant pro-life dictator that he opposes the administration of the Plan B pill to rape victims immediately after an exam to collect evidence for prosecution of the rapist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Guru 181,833
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 14 min Uncle Bob 1,398
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min B as in B S as in S 49,215
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 45 min Knights Realm 5,420
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 1 hr R12 Freon 137
Australian woman charged with murder of 8 children 1 hr Fourth generation 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Calvin_Coolish 165,485
More from around the web