Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#718462 Aug 22, 2012
boot the failure BO wrote:
<quoted text>38 known lies in BO's stupid book, so far.......... and who can forget this whopper?

Obama will cut deficit in half FEB 2009 - YouTube
&#9658; 1:30&#9658; 1:30
www.youtube.com/watch ... 15, 2011 - 2 min - Uploaded by johnjms2
Obama talks about how he will cut the deficit in half during his first term - and ... The debt was $10.626 ...
racist old snow job for sure.
dem

United States

#718463 Aug 22, 2012
leosanus wrote:
<quoted text>As usual, you remain an embarrassment to your fellow Haitians.
nostrilfuckface for sure
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#718464 Aug 22, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Grampy making a funny, the only thing an old decrepit goat like you has been able to ride in 20 years is that free hover round that SS bought you, even then someone has to load up that chunk of lard. Meanwhile the Grey Ghost gets the cream of the crop. They basically line up for the "MAN". LMAO
Ghost's line-up:

http://disinfo.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/up...

(The third from the right is for his down low nights)
dem

United States

#718466 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl II wrote:
<quoted text>the author of that (Robert P. Murphy?) is considered an anarcho-capitalist....

Anarcho-capitalism?
"..that advocates the elimination of the state in favor of individual sovereignty in a free market."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-capitali...

He would be VERY critical of "Keynesian" economics...the ECONOMICS of modern Liberals and Democrats...
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/author...

Not your kinda guy either...
nostrilfuckface for sure
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718468 Aug 22, 2012
Paul A Izzo, now 95, says that after she was raped by multiple men at a KBR camp in the Green Zone, the company put her under guard in a shipping container with a bed and warned her that if she left Iraq for medical treatment, she'd be out of a job.
"Don't plan on working back in Iraq. There won't be a position here, and there won't be a position in Houston," Izzo says she was told....Finally...she convinced a sympathetic guard to loan her a cell phone so she could call her father in Texas.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#718469 Aug 22, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Posts like yours keep making us aware of the need to keep Libs out of Congress and especially out of The White House. You nut job anti Americans will destroy our Country given the chance. The last 3 1/2 years bear testimony to that sad fact.
We are crack pots
wow
we are anti-American
Strap this on for un patriotic
scream about the defict killing the
country and when its time to put your big boy pants on
come to the table and cut a deal that would have made some
progress on debt th ta party guys play chicken with insolvency
in the primararies a 10- 1 cut to tax increase was turned away
you Mastadons can add if you think more tax cuts will shrink the deficit
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718470 Aug 22, 2012
leosanus wrote:
<quoted text> Red Lobster says differently, as do all human beings minus Obama-worshipping victims and those no longer with us, such as Jean.
You are in desperate need of a hug, aren't you? Stop feeling inferior and accept the fact that you really are, you will feel a lot better.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718471 Aug 22, 2012
According to her lawsuit filed in May, Izzo awoke with bruises on her body, blood on her genital area and ruptured breast implants after being drugged the night before.
dem

United States

#718472 Aug 22, 2012
boot the failure BO wrote:
from some guy:

I live in NY. None of the Yankees do. The taxes are too high.

Those are corporate taxes and personal income you are conflating. Jobs left America because of litigious lawsuits, taxes, lazy unions, and liberal regulations. NYers move to CT because of high taxes on rich, successful individuals. They give the money to subhumans to buy crack with.

Liberals killed America.
poor azz losers that can't afford NY, move to CT.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718473 Aug 22, 2012
L. Todd Kelly, Izzo's attorney, said a rape kit taken after her attack confirmed DNA samples from a man found in her bed as well as multiple unknown males. Kelly said the rape kit was lost after Army investigators turned it over to KBR officials.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718475 Aug 22, 2012
Halliburton is denying her constitutional right to take the perpetrators to court.
Binding mandatory arbitration agreements like Halliburton's are increasingly common. This means that Paulsy, like millions of other Americans, will be forced into a secret, privatized justice system with no accountability. She might even be required to make her case to an arbitrator chosen by Halliburton, with no appeal to anyone else.
dem

United States

#718476 Aug 22, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>fred was retweeted

Your Tweet was retweeted!

OBAMA: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The country..then why do 500 economists say your communist coup is a failure?

Obama's illegal assault on capitalism, national security and the constitution is a communist coup in action. Freedom in America is dying.
I've contacted the lovely ms nixon about your hateful posts regarding women.
Ooops.
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#718477 Aug 22, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
good thing Fredo didn't get pregnant from swallowing.
Priest would have had to perform the abortion.
Fred would have loved that, i'm sure you would have had to go up through his large ass.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718478 Aug 22, 2012
THIRTY REPUBLICANS voted to allow corporations to become an extension of our court system in October of 2009. They voted to give Wall Street corporations the power to arbitrate rape cases outside a US Court of law. Donít take my word for it, look up the bill yourself.(Amendment number 2588, H.R. 3326)

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#718479 Aug 22, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal faux outrage.
What the guy said was ignorant but on that topic,(rape) liberals prefer to rehabilitate the rapist and throw him back into society.(perhaps knowing he will vote democrat).
The difference is that Republicans will call for the person to drop out of a political race.
The democrats will elect him to office.
"Stuff's gettin better"
More rightwing mumbo jumbo. "Will call for him to drop out" when a seat in the senate is on the line. Like any political party would do. Spare me the self-rightous bullshit.
mr owl II

Oklahoma City, OK

#718480 Aug 22, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>... Make sure you use roofies and know your victim."
HollyWeird stood by their man...

Hollywood Liberals: Its not rape if you use a Quaalude
http://www.salon.com/2009/09/28/polanski_arre...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#718481 Aug 22, 2012
To the credit of the Republican Women in the Senate, all of them voted for this amendment, but the male Republican vote was almost unanimous against it. These men do not like women. They care more about their Wall Street investments.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#718482 Aug 22, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain married Cindy, a 25 year old, when he was 43.
Kerry married Teresa, a used 56 year old, when he was 51.
Both women were wealthy, all signed pre-nups, but Cindy was so much hotter! McCain got the sweeter ride!
That's no foolin and kudos to Cindy's plastic surgeon because she's still quite hot. Iirc she owns the 11th largest beer distributorship in the US and has, or did have, some international arrangement with San Miguel. Liquid assets__Oh my!

Cindy, a moderate (R) knows what's going on and as we've already learned she has very little patience for the right wing loons.

Since: May 11

New Bloomfield, PA

#718484 Aug 22, 2012
mr owl II wrote:
<quoted text>
Equal PAY Dave...
What about the rabid sports fans in this country Dave?
What will they want the Big Loving Government to do for them Dave?
What about the NY Yankees Dave?
Are you going to take one of 27 WS titles away and give it to the San Diego Padres Dave?
Its not fair that my beloved San Diego Padres suck and the Yankees are winners Dave.
Pass a law and make Baseball fair Dave...
Then go to NYC and Yankee Stadium and tell them what you did Dave...
We are not equal Dave...
Ask any Anthropologist Dave...
You have been lied to you Dave...
(11 Dave's)
Equal pay for equal work, dumbass.

Republicans voted against making it easier & a more reasonable approach to file claims.

Every time you right wingers bring up the "all the same" argument, you prove what idiots you are.

No one says equal outcomes except you dumbasses.
fred

Milford, CT

#718486 Aug 22, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
According to her lawsuit filed in May, Izzo awoke with bruises on her body, blood on her genital area and ruptured breast implants after being drugged the night before.
Your Tweet was retweeted!

@PaulIzzo2
OBAMA: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The country..then why do 500 economists say your communist coup is a failure?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Split over - tactics' is to blame for DHS fundi... 2 min Fox_Y_Fiends 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 184,910
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min wtf 172,063
Dems call GOP Homeland Security strategy a poli... 41 min spud 26
Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fi... 1 hr spud 32
Dahlkemper seeking support outside Erie County ... 1 hr Gwen 1
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Not Yet Equal 57,847
More from around the web