Obama expected to clinch Democratic nomination

Apr 22, 2012 Full story: CTV 24

Obama is certain to reach the 2,778 delegates he needs to secure his party nod for a second time when five states vote on Tuesday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cal

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 22, 2012

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Ya think!

Here's another newsflash- the sun is expected to come up tomorrow morning.

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#3 Apr 22, 2012
…followed by being Democratically elected in another landslide for a second term in Office.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#4 Apr 22, 2012
democRATS will do what they are known for:

cheating and deceiving
corruption
deflecting their criminal behavior onto others
murder their advesaries.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#5 Apr 22, 2012
Papillon wrote:
democRATS will do what they are known for:
cheating and deceiving
corruption
deflecting their criminal behavior onto others
murder their advesaries.
Whatever it take to keep Romeny out of the White House. Whatever it takes.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#6 Apr 22, 2012
I read this and thought it must be a joke.
McThongee

Fishers, IN

#7 Apr 22, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Ya think!
Here's another newsflash- the sun is expected to come up tomorrow morning.
Ctv...not dis week on abc.com/tv ;-00
McThongee

Fishers, IN

#9 Apr 22, 2012
hav to pissss hav a good one! don't get seriouly with the bot ok ;) and bee friends with ya enimo;0
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#10 Apr 22, 2012
It would be nice if the party would dump republicrats like obama and clinton and run a REAL Democrat for a change!
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#11 Apr 22, 2012
DUHHH!..Better tell the illiterate LOONS....Most thought he left town...They are still waiting for Free Stuff..as he Promised!.they are so ingnoriont as to not know they were better off before OBAMA FLIM FLAMED them.....Better tell those in Cemetery's all over...They Voted for him...ACORN has the Printing press going now with PHONEY BALLETS....And The MONKEY FACES BLACK PANTHERS are sending for Reenforces...Complete with BATS!...what A Crock This Is!!..

Most Of those RACISTS vote for him because he is Black,and they HATE "PINK SKINS" Like OJ was innocent??....They do not see things in Black or White...Only Black!Thats his only qualification..."HONKIE'S ,like on here,who wanna be black,or who are not sure who they are??? BASTARDS ALL,VOTE FOR OBAMA..He too is not sure who he is also!

"WHOS YER DADDY'S OBAMA??
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#12 Apr 22, 2012
This will Happen to OBAMA!..The People Say ENOUGH!
Its JOBS,GAS, and the ECONOMY!The rest is BS!!

FRANCE A FALL PREVIEW?

Economy sinks Sarkozy...

Hopes 'shrivel with first-round loss'...

'President Bling Bling' on the ropes...

French voters disillusioned...
Da Prez

Newport News, VA

#13 Apr 22, 2012
To not nominate me would be racist....dont make Meeeechelle call out her panther buddies. I'm going golfin'
McThongee

Fishers, IN

#14 Apr 22, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
This will Happen to OBAMA!..The People Say ENOUGH!
Its JOBS,GAS, and the ECONOMY!The rest is BS!!
FRANCE A FALL PREVIEW?
Economy sinks Sarkozy...
Hopes 'shrivel with first-round loss'...
'President Bling Bling' on the ropes...
French voters disillusioned...
U still not Change yo typing!!!;) Orwel just blame on Obamas one mas T...MITtea romney will put MIT on sell4sure;-00
McThongee

Fishers, IN

#15 Apr 22, 2012
Da Prez wrote:
To not nominate me would be racist....dont make Meeeechelle call out her panther buddies. I'm going golfin'
does newport news, va better dan newseum, dc;) or news corp. fox
;-000000h, tell mi is topix news u love;)

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#16 Apr 22, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
It would be nice if the party would dump republicrats like obama and clinton and run a REAL Democrat for a change!
hugo is busy, fidel is too old and che and mao are dead...
who would you suggest?

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#17 Apr 22, 2012
McThongee wrote:
<quoted text>
does newport news, va better dan newseum, dc;) or news corp. fox
;-000000h, tell mi is topix news u love;)
idddeee ot.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#18 Apr 22, 2012
Sherman, set the WayBack Machine to the 2008 Democratic National Convention - Invesco Stadium, Denver…that way we can see exactly how America got into in the pathetic shape it is today…

Schedule of Events

7:00 pm OPENING FLAG BURNING
7:15 pm PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE UNITED NATIONS
7:20 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
7:25 pm NONRELIGIOUS PRAYER, IDOL WORSHIP & RACE BAITING - The "Reverends" Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Jeremiah Wright
7:45 pm CEREMONIAL TREE HUGGING - Darryl Hannah
7:55 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
8:00 pm HOW I INVENTED THE INTERNET - Al Gore
8:07 pm USING GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATS & CARBON REDUCTION CREDITS TO EXTORT MONEY FROM AMERICAN CORPORATIONS - Al Gore
8:12 pm THE NEW FRONTIER: RUNNING YOUR OWN SHAMWOW FRANCHISE - Al Gore
8:15 pm GAY WEDDING PLANNING - Rosie O'Donnell
8:25 pm UFO's ... DO THEY CONTRIBUTE TO GLOBAL WARMING?- Dennis Kucinich
8:35 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
8:40 pm OUR TROOPS ARE WAR CRIMINALS - John Kerry
8:45 pm GROWING A $2 BILLION URBAN PROJECT INTO A $23 BILLION TAXPAYER LIABILITY - OUR STEWARDSHIP OF THE BIG DIG - Ted Kennedy & John Kerry
8:50 pm "IF JOHN MCCAIN IS ELECTED, I WILL LEAVE THE UNITED STATES" - Alec Baldwin
9.00 pm MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR SADDAM, HIS SONS, INSURGENTS et al - Cindy Sheehan and Susan Sarandon
9:15 WE’RE NOT MILITARY STRATEGISTS, ECONOMISTS, ELECTED LEADERS OR CONCERNED CITIZENS: WE JUST PLAY THESE ROLES AT DEMOCRATIC FUNDRAISERS: Matt Damon, Paris Hilton, Bruce Springsteen, Natalie Maine
9:30 pm DRIVER"S LICENSES, COLLEGE TUITION AND SANCTUARY FOR CRIMINAL ALIENS Patrick Leahy, Charles Schumer, Hillary Clinton
10:00 pm "CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? WE'RE AVAILABLE TO SPEAK!" - Gloria Steinem, Geraldine Ferraro, Al Gore, Michael Dukakis
10:30 pm CAREER ADVANCEMENT THROUGH CONGENITAL LIES, SELF-SERVING DECEIT, GENDER- BAITING, AND CONSPIRACY THEORY - Hillary Clinton
11:00 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
11:05 pm COLLECTION FOR THE OSAMA BIN LADEN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT FUND - Barbara Streisand
11:15 pm FREE THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FROM GUANTANAMO BAY - Sean Penn
11:30 pm OVAL OFFICE AFFAIRS - William Jefferson Clinton
11:45 pm Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
11:50 pm HOW GEORGE BUSH BROUGHT DOWN THE WORLD TRADE TOWERS - Howard Dean & Dennis Kucinich
12:15 am TRUTH IN BROADCASTING AWARD - Presented to Dan Rather by Michael Moore
12:25 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST
12:30 am SATELLITE ADDRESS - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
12:45 am NOMINATION OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA - Nancy Pelosi
12:52 am "THE AMERICAN HEARTLAND: CLINGING TO GUNS & RELIGION" - Barack Obama
1:00 am "HOW TO BE THE TOP RECIPIENT OF 6-FIGURE CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM FREDDIE MAC & FANNIE MAE LOBBYISTS" Barack Obama, John Kerry & Barney Frank
1:15 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST To Obama
1:30 am Ted Kennedy PROPOSES A TOAST To Hillary Clinton
1:35 am Bill Clinton insists Ted Kennedy drive Hillary home

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#19 Apr 22, 2012
I don't know which one is more excited about the lord marshal b. h. obama's "clinch." Moron Cow Patty AKA marine corp pat or bill ayers AKA one of the the lord marshal's many long term communist mentors.

I hate to pee on the democRat parade but the word on the street is things are not looking good for the lord marshal and things can only get worse...much, much more worse.
Da Prez

Newport News, VA

#20 Apr 22, 2012
Fooooooore !!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Apr 22, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
DUHHH!..Better tell the illiterate LOONS....Most thought he left town...They are still waiting for Free Stuff..as he Promised!.they are so ingnoriont as to not know they were better off before OBAMA FLIM FLAMED them.....Better tell those in Cemetery's all over...They Voted for him...ACORN has the Printing press going now with PHONEY BALLETS....And The MONKEY FACES BLACK PANTHERS are sending for Reenforces...Complete with BATS!...what A Crock This Is!!..
Most Of those RACISTS vote for him because he is Black,and they HATE "PINK SKINS" Like OJ was innocent??....They do not see things in Black or White...Only Black!Thats his only qualification..."HONKIE'S ,like on here,who wanna be black,or who are not sure who they are??? BASTARDS ALL,VOTE FOR OBAMA..He too is not sure who he is also!
"WHOS YER DADDY'S OBAMA??
Retain water, you Thing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 7 min Police Crimes 1,517
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,296
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min wojar 181,862
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,548
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 1 hr obama race team 12,103
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr Asian Guy 307
In 2016, Republicans will be fighting to hold S... 2 hr Demecrats are stinky 7
More from around the web