BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 3,658)

Showing posts 73,141 - 73,160 of167,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like W's gas prices... but you LOVE the 0's????
Please re-write but in English this time (makes me understand why you limit yourself to reproduction of crappy websites0

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

The Heat Is On wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting and telling that you didn't even answer even one of the questions, much less all of them.
That article was released in 1990, in 1991, and again in 1995 when Obama released a book, Obama's bio said he was born in Kenya.
PSST, If Obama did not provide his bio info to the Literary Agent, who did?
How does someone allow a mistake in their bio to remain uncorrected for 16 years?
You know Obama had to give his permission to release the bio after he had read it to insure its accuracy, right?
Finally, Obama released a book in 1995, what are the chances that he wasn't asked to re-confirm his bio was correct?
Inquiring minds want to know.
What pseudo-journalistic rag are you talking about?
All of that has been hashed and rehashed. The theories are straight out of your tagline source; the source that bored housewives read in line at the supermarket. Enquiring minds want to know.
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

nebka wrote:
To those who believe in wnd.com Here is another site that fits in well that thinking.
http://weeklyworldnews.com/
With stories like
KIM KARDASHIAN’S BUTT EXPLODES
KUNG FU KANGAROO!
I perused it, thank you. Compared to WND.com , weeklyworldnews.com looks like the New York Times.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did it just for you. Do you know what the word archaic means?
http://www.mesofunny.com/

Jacques Ottawa said....
Sick, as it's impossible to stumble on such crap. You've been LOOKING for it, searching. What a loser. Now I know how you found WND.com , westernjournalism.com , globe.com , canadafreepress.com , cowboywhatever.com etc. You just typed in key words like "Crappy make-up lie-fabricating web sites preferably racist with anything negative on Barack Obama".
----------
AL "copied/pasted" from: GOOGLE: preferably racist with anything negative on Barack Obama
http://tinyurl.com/7p3mxot
----------
Joc Strap wrote:
You think I'm gonna click on any of those crappy sites you just foisted on me? Can't you put two words together yourself?

A
N
D

Can't you string 2 of ur own words yourself?Do you undrstand the meaning of the sites you foist on me?Have you read them?
G
O
O
G
L
E
preferably racist with anything negative on Barack Obama.....
....and THAT's what came UP!......8-D
(Gullible DWEEB)
N

ltr said....
your obsession is showing (again)

woo woo said....
An idiot spams, gets called on it, concludes Jacques is gullible and calls him a dweeb.

Why am I not surprised?

Probably "because".....
there's NO reason to BE... 8-D
(gullible Dwidiot)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
All of that has been hashed and rehashed. The theories are straight out of your tagline source; the source that bored housewives read in line at the supermarket. Enquiring minds want to know.
Are YOU a "bored housewife".....???
Neither am I....;-)
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Any person, organization, or government that supports, protects, or harbors terrorists is complicit in the murder of the innocent, and equally guilty of terrorist crimes.
Any outlaw regime that has ties to terrorist groups and seeks or possesses weapons of mass destruction is a grave danger to the civilized world - and will be confronted.(Applause.)
And anyone in the world, including the Arab world, who works and sacrifices for freedom has a loyal friend in the United States of America.(Applause.)
Our commitment to liberty is America's tradition - declared at our founding; affirmed in Franklin Roosevelt's Four Freedoms; asserted in the Truman Doctrine and in Ronald Reagan's challenge to an evil empire. We are committed to freedom in Afghanistan, in Iraq, and in a peaceful Palestine. The advance of freedom is the surest strategy to undermine the appeal of terror in the world. Where freedom takes hold, hatred gives way to hope. When freedom takes hold, men and women turn to the peaceful pursuit of a better life. American values and American interests lead in the same direction: We stand for human liberty.(Applause.)
The United States upholds these principles of security and freedom in many ways - with all the tools of diplomacy, law enforcement, intelligence, and finance. We're working with a broad coalition of nations that understand the threat and our shared responsibility to meet it. The use of force has been - and remains - our last resort. Yet all can know, friend and foe alike, that our nation has a mission: We will answer threats to our security, and we will defend the peace.(Applause.)
Our mission continues. Al Qaeda is wounded, not destroyed. The scattered cells of the terrorist network still operate in many nations, and we know from daily intelligence that they continue to plot against free people. The proliferation of deadly weapons remains a serious danger. The enemies of freedom are not idle, and neither are we. Our government has taken unprecedented measures to defend the homeland. And we will continue to hunt down the enemy before he can strike.(Applause.)
The war on terror is not over; yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide. No act of the terrorists will change our purpose, or weaken our resolve, or alter their fate. Their cause is lost. Free nations will press on to victory.(Applause.)
Other nations in history have fought in foreign lands and remained to occupy and exploit. Americans, following a battle, want nothing more than to return home. And that is your direction tonight.(Applause.) After service in the Afghan - and Iraqi theaters of war - after 100,000 miles, on the longest carrier deployment in recent history, you are homeward bound.(Applause.)
Some of you will see new family members for the first time - 150 babies were born while their fathers were on the Lincoln. Your families are proud of you, and your nation will welcome you.(Applause.)
We are mindful, as well, that some good men and women are not making the journey home. One of those who fell, Corporal Jason Mileo, spoke to his parents five days before his death. Jason's father said, "He called us from the center of Baghdad, not to brag, but to tell us he loved us. Our son was a soldier."
Every name, every life is a loss to our military, to our nation, and to the loved ones who grieve. There's no homecoming for these families. Yet we pray, in God's time, their reunion will come.
Those we lost were last seen on duty. Their final act on this Earth was to fight a great evil and bring liberty to others. All of you - all in this generation of our military - have taken up the highest calling of history.
~More~
GWB, in his speech (above) said :

"Any outlaw regime that has ties to terrorist groups and seeks or possesses weapons of mass destruction is a grave danger to the civilized world - and will be confronted.(Applause.)"
Fool. Neither was found
Jacques Ottawa

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither am I....;-)
You're not bored, you are boring.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
GWB, in his speech (above) said :
"Any outlaw regime that has ties to terrorist groups and seeks or possesses weapons of mass destruction is a grave danger to the civilized world - and will be confronted.(Applause.)"
Fool. Neither was found
WMD AND THE "LIARS" WHO SAID SADDAM HAD THEM
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not bored, you are boring.
Mabe to YOU....thankfully!!!!!!!

B
U
T

not to S~O~M~E.....;-)

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither am I....;-)
Nope. Which is why I don't rely on the National Enquirer for my sources.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing games again??
1) lack of funds
2) second passport
Now YOU know it and I know it as well.
Zimmerman lied to the court.
How was he to "know" how much was in his 'account'....
Since he was in jail, and couldn't access iT?

1) TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com was launched April 10
Published on Apr 12, 2012 by Lrjtv
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/17735776/20...

2)Sanford Police Department
George Zimmerman seen here after his arrest on April 11, 2012
http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/george-zimme...

3)Full clear Raw video of George Zimmerman arriving at Seminole County Jail after Special Prosecutor Angela Corey charged him with second degree murder.
Published on Apr 12, 2012
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Which is why I don't rely on the National Enquirer for my sources.
Neither do I!
I'm kind of "picky" on that.....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jess Coleman: Obama and Racism: Those Who Divide Us
www.huffingtonpost.com/jess.../those-who-divi ......
Apr 17, 2012 – Bobby Jindal (R-LA) stating that President Obama "should ask for some ..... block willing to believe anything negative about President Obama,...
THE OBAMA PRIMARY EMBARRASSMENTS & RACISM
partisan.blogs.hopelesslypartisan.com/item_12 ...
May 24, 2012 – This will be a very difficult election for Barack Obama. And the more difficult it gets, the more I suspect that "racism" will be tossed around as a ...-Will Debbie Wasserman Schultz ever say anything intelligent or truthful?... So settle back, preferably after laughing your way through a copy of "The Hopelessly ...
Racism Review
www.racismreview.com/
The Obama Era Assessed: A Bibliographical Note on a New Qualitative ... Racial Aikido: The Genius of Mitt Romney's “Barack Obama is a Lazy Negro Who Ain't .... Many analyses of racism focus on its negative effects on people of color and ... I hope your project will also focus on students of color, preferably the African ...
Barack Obama's Race Obsession page 2
www.barackobamawebpage.com/barack_obama_race_ .......
To “post racial” Barack Obama getting intimate with racists has proven quite .... In spite of impartial watchdog groups claiming that Obama's negative ads .... that anyone possessing anything less than an Advanced Degree (preferably in ...
Handy Drinking Games For Interacting With Various Groups of ...
thoughtcatalog.com/.../handy-drinking-games-f ......
Mar 1, 2012 – Someone refers to a time of rampant sexism and racism as being preferable to the present or refers to Barack Obama in negative racial terms.
Santorum: Might As Well Have Obama Over Romney « CBS DC
washington.cbslocal.com/.../santorum-might-as ......
Mar 22, 2012 – Then ANYTHING goes – free pass for being an ass..... He wasn't saying that HE thinks Obama would be preferable to Romney,... No one in #7 has ever supported Romney, foxnews only stopped giving him negative or no ...... Please do not post your racist, bigoted, poisonous filth on any site ever again.
Racists For Obama : Personal Liberty Alerts
personalliberty.com/2012/05/11/racists-for-ob ...
May 11, 2012 – Blacks supported Barack Obama over John McCain in 2008 by a margin of almost 24-1....... Now…does that prove anything about whether Ron paul is racist/ of ...... and the subsequent negative consequences of the implementations of said agenda....... Say something Jeff. preferably relevant to the thread.
Race Issues « A Voice in the Wilderness
rjmoeller.com/category/race-issues/
line Maher used was a call-back to President Obama's self-evident and utterly .... has some perverted sense of multi-culturalism and "white guilt" or anything, right?.... would try to get into the United States — legally preferably, illegally if necessary?... have nothing to do with “racism” or any negative feeling toward Hispanics.
Samuel L. Jackson:'I Voted For Barack Obama Because He Was ...
www.mediaite.com/.../samuel-l-jackson-i-voted ......
Feb 11, 2012 – Thats because you endorse the use of the n-word you racist slime.... I think it's safe to safe that with the election of Barak Obama, we .... Preferably the 2nd….... Because there are white people who have never done anything bad to ...... He most likely lost of voters due to his own negative sexual attraction.
Has President Obama made racism worse?– Cafferty File - CNN ...
caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/.../has-president -......
Sep 27, 2011 – FROM CNN's Jack Cafferty: President Obama has made racism worse in America.... a full participant in American politics, and actually preferable as a ..... President Obama has'nt done anything negative concerning race.
http://tinyurl.com/7p3mxot
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I'm gonna click on any of those crappy sites you just foisted on me? Can't you put two words together yourself?
The link at the tot, The Huffington Post, is George Soros approved!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Incest Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
How was he to "know" how much was in his 'account'....
Since he was in jail, and couldn't access iT?
1) TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com was launched April 10
Published on Apr 12, 2012 by Lrjtv
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/17735776/20...
2)Sanford Police Department
George Zimmerman seen here after his arrest on April 11, 2012
http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/george-zimme...
3)Full clear Raw video of George Zimmerman arriving at Seminole County Jail after Special Prosecutor Angela Corey charged him with second degree murder.
Published on Apr 12, 2012
Well DUH!!!!...

He told the court that he didn't have any money in order to get a lower bail amount. DUH!!!! The court never asked him exactly how much money he had. Face the truth....he lied. He should have known that there was some money via that Internet web site. He could have asked his wife....oh, no......they tried to converse in code about the funds.....DUH!!!...once again he KNEW there was some money in the account, but he LIED to the court.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

And Bill Clinton feels no remorse.

MONICA LEWINSKY’S SAD LONELY LIFE
Published on: February 17, 2012
by Sarah Cordes, National Enquirer
MONICA LEWINSKY is living the sad, lonely life of a near-recluse as she struggles to make ends meet.
The ENQUIRER has learned that the infamous 38-year-old, who will always be remembered for her shocking affair with President Bill Clinton, bounces from New York to Los Ange­les, crashing with family and desperately trying to live down her scandalous past.

“Monica’s self-esteem is at an all-time low,” an insider told The ENQUIRER.

“She’s given up her own place, and her handbag line crashed.

“Now she drifts between the two coasts and toys with ‘projects’ that probably will never get off the ground.”

Monica’s goal is to set up her own public relations firm, specializing in environmen­tal issues, added the insider.

“She’s alone most of the time and is pretty much a social pariah. She’s given up on ever finding love – and doesn’t even have friends.

“Monica still feels like she’s the punch line to a dirty joke.”

Monica was 21 when she be­gan working in the White House in 1995.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/mon...
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Zimmerman lies to court...

SANFORD, Florida (Reuters)- A Florida judge on Friday revoked bail for George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer charged with second-degree murder in the killing of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, and ordered him to surrender within 48 hours.

The bail revocation came after prosecutors accused Zimmerman of withholding one of his two valid passports and said his wife did not tell the court about money donated for his legal defense.

Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. granted the prosecution motion to revoke the $150,000 bond Zimmerman put up in April to get out of jail while awaiting trial.

Zimmerman, 28, was given 48 hours to surrender to the Seminole County Sheriff.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

An old war buddy of Bush disputed Bush's account of the crash in a New York Post news article.

Chester Mierzejewski, after 44 years of silence, told the Post that Bush had abandoned his two crewmates to death when there was another choice. Mierzejewski said that he had become angered by the "false assertions" made by presidential candidate Bush when describing the World War II incident.

Mierzejewski, who also was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross, said he was approximately 100 feet in front of Bush's plane as the turret gunner for squadron commander Douglas Melvin's plane, "so close he cold see in the cockpit" of Bush's bomber. Mierzejewski's close wartime buddy was one of the two crewmembers in Bush's plane.

According to Mierzejewski, the squadron was in a tight-formation bombing raid against a Japanese radio installation on an island reported to be heavily fortified. He saw "a puff of smoke" come from Bush's plane which quickly disappeared and was certain only one man parachuted from the plane and it was Bush, the pilot.

Mierzejewski said the Avenger torpedo bomber was engineered so that it could successfully crashland on water and that Bush doomed his own crew, Delaney and White, by bailing out and leaving the bomber pilotless and out of control.

Other World War II veterans also expressed concern about Bush parachuting out of his aircraft.

"He had a moral obligation to put that plane in the water in an emergency landing," Robert Flood, a former B-17 bombardier told the press. "He violated the primary rule for a captain of a multi-crew aircraft: The pilot never leaves the airplane with anybody in it."

Pete Brandon, a Marine Corps Avenger pilot, who also served in the South Pacific, said an Avenger pilot had two choices: Set the plane down in the water or hold it steady until the two crewmen could prepare to jump.

"In an Avenger, only the pilot wore a parachute," Brandon said. "The two crewmen wore harnesses. If the order came to bail out, they had to take chest parachutes from a shelf and strap them on - and bail out. The Avenger was very unstable. The pilot had to be at the controls the whole time or it would go right over on its back."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No "wonder" you guys want to make 'everything' GREEN.......
That iS the 'color of "ENVY"'...
*WINK*
What is the color of envy
Green is the color of envy, such as the statement 'green with envy'. Contributor: Studiok. First answer by ID1117865101. Last edit by Studiok. Contributor trust:...
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_color_o ...
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I envy the GWB's lies and fabrications that led to the unnecessary invasion of Iraq, cost 4500 precious American lives and over 150,000 Iraqi lives, destroyed half the infrastructure of the country not to mention priceless ancient structures and art, did not facilitate the flow of oil and increased the price of the barrel and made Iraq incredibly rich meanwhile not refunding the US one cent nor lowering the pricde of a barrel for all its efforts. Yes, I envy GWB's prowess and finesse.
You are like a broken record. EXACTLY WHAT DID BUSH LIE ABOUT? Remember, to lie one must know what he is saying is untrue. He is an example of a president lying!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
ROMNEY: "An independent inspector general looked at this investment (Solyndra) and concluded that the administration had steered money to friends and family — to campaign contributors."
THE FACTS: There is no proof — and it appears unlikely — that Energy Department Inspector General Gregory Friedman was talking about Solyndra when he testified in March 2011 about stimulus contracts. Friedman said his office was investigating whether such contracts were steered to friends and family, presumably of government officials in charge of spending stimulus money. Romney cited a Newsweek article that referred to Friedman's testimony.
And you are smoking dope to.
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are smoking dope to.
to?
two?
too?

Just reporting the news.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,141 - 73,160 of167,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••