Got something to say?

Mar 12, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Columbus Ledger-Enquirer

If Rush Limbaugh is the "Voice of the Republicans," that makes Keith Olbermann the "Voice of the Democrats." soundoff@ledger-enquirer.com or call 706-571-8583. Limit comments to 35 words.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Webster

Daphne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

No splost in 09! Everyone is looking for the folks from Ft. Knox to save the city of Columbus. I lived on Ft. Knox for 6 yrs. and the city of Radcliff,KY is still "Mayberry." NO growth.
Virginia Culpepper

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

In LOOKING BACK, mention was made of an upcoming "Civil Car Centenial," celebration,
but was the typo part of the original story,
or new in 2011?
J Rush

Midland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Columbus is supported by a fraction of the property tax potential because of the naive voting public. Remedy: Splost tax!
J Rush

Midland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

The BRAC invasion is avoiding Columbus property tax absurdity, and buying houses elsewhere. That brilliant freeze has paralyzed Columbus realtors!
Barbara L Jackson

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

You're not in good hands with Bluecross and Blueshield of Georgia, Inc..
Donald Coonis

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Not a choice? Dust off that old Bible an read Romans 1:18-32 pay attention to vs32 God says (practice)who should I believe? God or you, hard now thats a hard choice
lol

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Donald Coonis wrote:
Not a choice? Dust off that old Bible an read Romans 1:18-32 pay attention to vs32 God says (practice)who should I believe? God or you, hard now thats a hard choice
Amen, Brother. But you better be careful(Not!)...Quoting the Bible is not Politically Correct.

I understand what you are saying 100%.
Bill Ratliff

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

The bible states that GOD appoints leaders to rule over us, sometimes he appoints leaders to bless us and sometimes he appoints leaders to punish us. On november the 6th who would you say he would appoint to bless us or who would he appoint to punish us.
LOL

Lawrence, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Pick me! Pick me! I have something to say......."HI." XD!
To Double Standard

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Did Kyle Carter have a friggen GUN??? NO, he didnt!!! He had a person in his dorm room who he asked to leave so he pointed a bat at them & told her to leave. Get your facts straight stupid!! If he was a NOBODY would you run your mouth then?? Hater that you are!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••