Got something to say?

Mar 12, 2009 Full story: Columbus Ledger-Enquirer 10

If Rush Limbaugh is the "Voice of the Republicans," that makes Keith Olbermann the "Voice of the Democrats." soundoff@ledger-enquirer.com or call 706-571-8583. Limit comments to 35 words.

Full Story
Webster

Daphne, AL

#1 Apr 23, 2009
No splost in 09! Everyone is looking for the folks from Ft. Knox to save the city of Columbus. I lived on Ft. Knox for 6 yrs. and the city of Radcliff,KY is still "Mayberry." NO growth.
Virginia Culpepper

Columbus, GA

#2 Mar 11, 2011
In LOOKING BACK, mention was made of an upcoming "Civil Car Centenial," celebration,
but was the typo part of the original story,
or new in 2011?
J Rush

Millsboro, DE

#3 Apr 5, 2011
Columbus is supported by a fraction of the property tax potential because of the naive voting public. Remedy: Splost tax!
J Rush

Millsboro, DE

#4 Apr 5, 2011
The BRAC invasion is avoiding Columbus property tax absurdity, and buying houses elsewhere. That brilliant freeze has paralyzed Columbus realtors!
Barbara L Jackson

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Mar 21, 2012
You're not in good hands with Bluecross and Blueshield of Georgia, Inc..
Donald Coonis

Phenix City, AL

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Not a choice? Dust off that old Bible an read Romans 1:18-32 pay attention to vs32 God says (practice)who should I believe? God or you, hard now thats a hard choice
lol

Lawrence, KS

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Donald Coonis wrote:
Not a choice? Dust off that old Bible an read Romans 1:18-32 pay attention to vs32 God says (practice)who should I believe? God or you, hard now thats a hard choice
Amen, Brother. But you better be careful(Not!)...Quoting the Bible is not Politically Correct.

I understand what you are saying 100%.
Bill Ratliff

Columbus, GA

#8 Sep 24, 2012
The bible states that GOD appoints leaders to rule over us, sometimes he appoints leaders to bless us and sometimes he appoints leaders to punish us. On november the 6th who would you say he would appoint to bless us or who would he appoint to punish us.
LOL

Lawrence, KS

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Pick me! Pick me! I have something to say......."HI." XD!
To Double Standard

Suwanee, GA

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Did Kyle Carter have a friggen GUN??? NO, he didnt!!! He had a person in his dorm room who he asked to leave so he pointed a bat at them & told her to leave. Get your facts straight stupid!! If he was a NOBODY would you run your mouth then?? Hater that you are!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Brian_G 48,533
Bill by U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke would help El P... 15 min L Morales 5
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 23 min Donts 4,648
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 180,818
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Teaman 1,143,684
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr Ronald 2,789
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 163,105

Democrat People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE