Richmond man sentenced to nearly 11 years for drug dealing

Apr 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Richmond Times-Dispatch

A major area drug dealer busted last year fleeing a South Richmond apartment where two pounds of heroin was seized was sentenced to almost 11 years in prison today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

He should've gotten the death penalty for contributing to the destruction of many ppl..
Worthless bum!!!!!!!!
Sin does have a payoff!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hammer time wrote:
He should've gotten the death penalty for contributing to the destruction of many ppl..
Worthless bum!!!!!!!!
Sin does have a payoff!!!!!!!
But Poor Little Travon was caught twice with drugs, my how you switch hit?
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
But Poor Little Travon was caught twice with drugs, my how you switch hit?
Heresay doesn't mean a criminal conviction. Well, the 16yr old drug dealer in Hanover County got the ultimate sentence, he was murdered. Will you defend him?

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Heresay doesn't mean a criminal conviction. Well, the 16yr old drug dealer in Hanover County got the ultimate sentence, he was murdered. Will you defend him?
Hearsay??? He was suspended twice in the last two months for cronic!! The pipe to smoke it was on his person and a third suspension for truancy in the same time period. As I said just like you he is a Gilpin Baby just a different town.

His first day off from school for his latest suspension was the night he was shot. Face it you lose.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 11, 2012
 
PDF wrote:
http://www.pdf-converter.ru
http://www.pdf-converter.ru/convert-pdf-to-ep...
http://www.pdf-converter.ru/convert-pdf-to-jp...
http://www.pdf-converter.ru/convert-pdf-to-pn...
http://www.pdf-converter.ru/convert-pdf-to-ti... on the same conversion engine, both our free online service and Nitro Pro desktop tool.make converting PDF to Word easy with Nitro Pro taking you to a new level in speed, accuracy, and control.
SPAM ALERT !!!!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 11, 2012
 
PDF wrote:
http://www.pdf-converter.ru
http://www.pdf-converter.ru/convert-pdf-to-ep...
http://www.pdf-converter.ru/convert-pdf-to-jp...
http://www.pdf-converter.ru/convert-pdf-to-pn...
http://www.pdf-converter.ru/convert-pdf-to-ti... on the same conversion engine, both our free online service and Nitro Pro desktop tool.make converting PDF to Word easy with Nitro Pro taking you to a new level in speed, accuracy, and control.
Topix
Got it!

Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.

Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.

Thanks for your feedback!

-- The Topix Team
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
But Poor Little Travon was caught twice with drugs, my how you switch hit?
Being caught with drugs is no where near being convicted of drug dealing. You are a stupid azz moron. This story is not about Trayvon, its about how you white ppl. are peddling drugs in this country. Dirty bast@rds.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hearsay??? He was suspended twice in the last two months for cronic!! The pipe to smoke it was on his person and a third suspension for truancy in the same time period. As I said just like you he is a Gilpin Baby just a different town.
His first day off from school for his latest suspension was the night he was shot. Face it you lose.
You'd defend the little 16yr old drug dealer in Hanover county before he was shot to death, eh azzhole.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Being caught with drugs is no where near being convicted of drug dealing. You are a stupid azz moron. This story is not about Trayvon, its about how you white ppl. are peddling drugs in this country. Dirty bast@rds.
So says the MoonCricket from Gilpin.
Stand up4 America

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sammy- wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the MoonCricket from Gilpin.
I bet those 3rd grade girls were impressed with that comment.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stand up4 America wrote:
<quoted text>I bet those 3rd grade girls were impressed with that comment.
Whereas nothead never passed the 3rd grade, she probably was impressed nothead2.0.

Sammy is nice enough to keep his replies to her simple for just that reason.

I prefer to call a spade a spade and a moron a moron. MORON!

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stand up4 America wrote:
<quoted text>I bet those 3rd grade girls were impressed with that comment.
You would know you perverted Hick.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And also, Sammy types reallllllllllllllll slow for her.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

greg in central va wrote:
And also, Sammy types reallllllllllllllll slow for her.
and feeds his mom with a pitchfork.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

greg in central va wrote:
And also, Sammy types reallllllllllllllll slow for her.
See, I told you he was nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Drug Enforcement Administration Forum right now

Search the Drug Enforcement Administration Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DEA serves warrants at pharmacies (Oct '13) 21 hr Knows 34
DEA reports busting drug conspiracy (Jun '13) Thu susan 8
DEA Raided This Woman's House After She Shopped... Apr 14 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
DEA administrator claims that marijuana legaliz... Apr 14 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
New doctor seeing patients at pain clinic (Jun '11) Apr 13 45662 57
DEA launches tipline after Pittsburgh heroin ov... Apr 13 Hey idiot 2
State designates drop-off points to dispose of ... Apr 10 tool 2
•••
•••
•••
•••