Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
13,241 - 13,260 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#14448 May 31, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutely correct. Tired is not racist- she was equally outraged at the idiots protesting at the Anthony home. On that thought: I wonder if Florida Courts are going to try to railroad this guy after the Prosecution's debacle on the Anthony case.
He's already been railroaded for political reasons. There never should have been an arrest in this case, there is ZERO evidence that this shooting was anything but self defense.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#14449 May 31, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
Now if Zimmerman wants to waive his right to a trial and plead guilty, then a sentencing hearing can occur and the law will then have been fully enforced when Zimmerman is escorted out of the courtroom in handcuffs and shackles on his "perp walk" to prison.
Hallucinating again, Richard? Wake up , Moron!
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#14450 May 31, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallucinating again, Richard? Wake up , Moron!
Richard is a sad little man. Another one who can't get over the whole Casey Anthony thing. Someone should do a study on the wackos who are still fixated on that case.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#14451 May 31, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on earth would a man who committed no crime plead guilty?
He could alievate a murder conviction by pleading to felony negligent homicide or felony manslaughter. But that's ok, if he goes all the way to trial, at least the facts leading up to his conviction will be known and there will be less chance racist democrats will have any ammunition to claim any plea based conviction was a cop out by zimmerman or race based political prosecution.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#14452 May 31, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
He's already been railroaded for political reasons. There never should have been an arrest in this case, there is ZERO evidence that this shooting was anything but self defense.
Actually, if we talk facts here, there is no proof the shooting was self defense because Florida law provides that a person who can prove self defense is immune from prosecution and Zimmerman is not immune from prosecution, therefore logically, factully and lawfully, one can deduce that zimmerman cannot prove self defense.
Spike

Akron, OH

#14453 May 31, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, if we talk facts here, there is no proof the shooting was self defense because Florida law provides that a person who can prove self defense is immune from prosecution and Zimmerman is not immune from prosecution, therefore logically, factully and lawfully, one can deduce that zimmerman cannot prove self defense.
,,,,,,,,,,and if a frog had wings it could fly too.
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#14454 May 31, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,,,,,and if a frog had wings it could fly too.
Richard's not interested in frogs, he likes pigs, as evidenced by his pic of the pig baby killer.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#14455 May 31, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,,,,,and if a frog had wings it could fly too.
There is no frog necessary, Zimmerman is being prosecuted, Florida state law states that a person who can prove self defense is immune from prosecution. I suppose if frogs had wings, they could fly into the courtroom and pick up Zimmerman and fly him to a country where he cant be extradited to the U.S. for the continuance of his PROSECUTION that he ain't immune from, LIL.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#14456 May 31, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is absolutely correct. Tired is not racist- she was equally outraged at the idiots protesting at the Anthony home. On that thought: I wonder if Florida Courts are going to try to railroad this guy after the Prosecution's debacle on the Anthony case.
I think the Zimmerman Family is wondering the same thing. All eyes are on Florida again, will they sacrifice justice to rectify themselves? I think the prosecution in the Anthony case did a fine job, it was the retarded idiotic jurors with an IQ of less than 40 that was the problem. Without getting into it and analyze what's past the fools never asked to see one piece of evidence. Judge wooden eye Perry appoints a juror that isn't able to judge anyone, oh ok????? He has a deadline to keep at all cost.

Zimmerman’s Father Blasts Obama:‘I Never Foresaw So Much Hate Coming From The President’| The father of the man accused of killing Travyon Martin slammed President Obama and civil rights leaders for supposedly spewing “hate.” Robert Zimmerman, father of George, told a local Fox affiliate in Florida that groups demanding justice for Martin like the Congressional Black Caucus and the NAACP are just “trying to get notoriety or profit from this in some way.” He called on Obama to go “beyond the hate.” Obama spoke publicly about the case last week, saying he supported new investigations into the killing. While Obama made a personal comment about his own children, he never mentioned Zimmerman. Watch it:

I can't even imagine how GZ felt hearing this from the President of the United States....ironically the same one he rallied for and voted for. It sounded like he was one of the terrorists in the 9-11 attacks.

Zimmerman’s Father Blasts Obama:‘I Never Foresaw So Much Hate Coming From The President’| The father of the man accused of killing Travyon Martin slammed President Obama and civil rights leaders for supposedly spewing “hate.” Robert Zimmerman, father of George, told a local Fox affiliate in Florida that groups demanding justice for Martin like the Congressional Black Caucus and the NAACP are just “trying to get notoriety or profit from this in some way.” He called on Obama to go “beyond the hate.” Obama spoke publicly about the case last week, saying he supported new investigations into the killing. While Obama made a personal comment about his own children, he never mentioned Zimmerman.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#14458 May 31, 2012
Angela Corey said the first thing she did when she met Martin/ Fulton was pray. What??????She should be reprimanded for that comment alone. I'm paying her salary to what, pray? Meanwhile GZ was in hiding because his life was being threatened. What a coward, pandering to racists. Her speech was a disgrace! I can't wait to NOT vote for her in the elections.

The only thing "special" about Angela Corey is her salary.'Cause it's sure not her class.
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#14459 May 31, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman is being persecuted by racist blacks and white apologists
do you have PROOF of that statement - or is this just a frustrated rant because the case was not hushed up and shrugged off like Zimmerman and you all wished?

NOTHING so far have shown the killing to be in self-defense! I am not going to accept the killer's version without the detectives and forensics backing it up with real facts!
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#14460 May 31, 2012
*has
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#14461 May 31, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>do you have PROOF of that statement - or is this just a frustrated rant because the case was not hushed up and shrugged off like Zimmerman and you all wished?
NOTHING so far have shown the killing to be in self-defense! I am not going to accept the killer's version without the detectives and forensics backing it up with real facts!
Are you really as stupid as you appear to be? What "forensics" do you think are going to come out?? You think there's some forensic marker that will show whether or not Z. "shoved" the Thugboy like DeDe the ghetto ho claimed she could hear??? What exactly do you think will come out that will disprove Zimmerman's story? Think the rotted corpse of the dirtbag thug will sit up and speak?
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#14462 May 31, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really as stupid as you appear to be? What "forensics" do you think are going to come out?? You think there's some forensic marker that will show whether or not Z. "shoved" the Thugboy like DeDe the ghetto ho claimed she could hear??? What exactly do you think will come out that will disprove Zimmerman's story? Think the rotted corpse of the dirtbag thug will sit up and speak?
give the detectives and forensics more credit than that - lets wait and watch
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#14463 May 31, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>do you have PROOF of that statement - or is this just a frustrated rant because the case was not hushed up and shrugged off like Zimmerman and you all wished?
NOTHING so far have shown the killing to be in self-defense! I am not going to accept the killer's version without the detectives and forensics backing it up with real facts!
Oh, and you stupid cow, EVERY piece of evidence so far has backed up Zimmerman's story. EVERY ONE. He says ThugTray punched him in the nose. He had a broken nose. He says ThugTray beat his head on the ground. He had injuries to the back of his head. He had evidence on his clothing that indicated that he was on his back on the wet ground. ThugTray has NO bruises, lacerations or other indications that anyone hit him in any way. His only injury was to a finger, consistent with punching another person, and a GSW that ended his criminal career. Witnesses identify ThugTray as having been on top, beating Zimmerman's head on the ground. Of course, as the blacks pressure those people and they fear for their lives, they're backing down some, but I believe they'll re-find their courage by the trial. What EVIDENCE-real evidence, not crap you make up like "Tray thought Zimmerman was a thug" which you cannot possibly know- REAL EVIDENCE, PLEASE-do you have that Zimmerman's account of ThugTray's attack on him is NOT true??? Don't bother, I already know you have NOTHING because there has been not ONE SHRED of evidence that indicates anything of the kind. You're just a racist who thinks that because this ghetto thug pig was black he MUST be a victim. Thank goodness Zimmerman had that gun or that ghetto scum would have kept beating his head on the ground til he was dead. YAY ZIMMERMAN!
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#14464 May 31, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>give the detectives and forensics more credit than that - lets wait and watch
In other words, you have no clue because there IS no clue. You're just sucking on another dead kid's bones. Freaking GHOUL.

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

#14465 May 31, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text> He could alievate a murder conviction by pleading to felony negligent homicide or felony manslaughter. But that's ok, if he goes all the way to trial, at least the facts leading up to his conviction will be known and there will be less chance racist democrats will have any ammunition to claim any plea based conviction was a cop out by zimmerman or race based political prosecution.
You are boring.
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#14466 May 31, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman is being persecuted by racist blacks and white apologists
Exactly. The racist black "leaders" Sharpton and Jackson, the greedy parents Tracy and Sybrina, and idiots like Corey who bowed to political pressure (which may well have come from the very top of the political ladder) and arrested a man and essentially ruined his life and future, with ZERO evidence of wrong-doing on his part. I hope Ms. Fat-Butt Corey is voted out in the next election. I hope Mr. Community Organizer Socialist Butt Wipe Obama is voted out in the next election.j And I hope that a jury has enough brains to laugh Corey out of court and set Mr. Zimmerman free. I don't know how the poor man will ever be able to have a normal life again with a bunch of low-class blacks out to kill him, but I hope he can get past this unfortunate incident and forget that the scumbag dope dealer Trayvon Martin ever crossed his path.
casey is guilty

Saugerties, NY

#14467 May 31, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you have no clue because there IS no clue. You're just sucking on another dead kid's bones. Freaking GHOUL.
hey, freaking racist b*tch - THERE IS NO PROOF that Zimmerman killed Trayvon in self defense - SPIN IT ANY WAY YOU LIKE!

Like there is no PROOF or TRUTH to the statements you keep making about Trayvon being a thug, selling drugs that night, not finding a dealer/client, not wanting to be identified...

pure Bullshit and LIES
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#14468 May 31, 2012
casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, freaking racist b*tch - THERE IS NO PROOF that Zimmerman killed Trayvon in self defense - SPIN IT ANY WAY YOU LIKE!
Like there is no PROOF or TRUTH to the statements you keep making about Trayvon being a thug, selling drugs that night, not finding a dealer/client, not wanting to be identified...
pure Bullshit and LIES
Awww look at her stamping her dirty little feet in a tantrum. When Zimmerman walks are you going to cry and whine and claim to have loved ThugTray, too???? Maybe you'll change your name to show what an obsessed, creepy, corpse sucking FREAK you are about this case too..........you're almost as funny as that wacko Rambler chick..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAH. And your mouth is as dirty as the rest of you, stinkgirl.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,218
Trespassers - Can You Shoot 'Em? 7 min ronnie 1
In the last 6 months, 37,477 illegal immigrant ... 8 min ronnie 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min Subduction Zone 115,220
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 10 min boo ya 1,707
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,164
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Sunnier 256,137
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 26 min Colbert 1,369
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••