DREAM Act kids: Democrats offer help for them to remain in U.S. legally

Aug 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Washington Times

WASHINGTON , August 5, 2012 - Good news for the million undocumented young people who are eligible to stay in the U.S. legally thanks to President Obama's "deferred action" program from deportation.

Comments
281 - 300 of 433 Comments Last updated Sep 12, 2012

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#329
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

WAPH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's be honest. I DID get the reaction that I expected. I'm sure that you've done the same thing. No harm done.
White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
LOL

You did no such thing. You argument changed at every turn because you knew you were being exposed for being another anti-Hispanic poster with a chip on their shoulder.

Now you're trying to make it look like you planned it all to save face. So hilarious. Save it for the peanut gallery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

WWAPH
Whiney White Americans posing as Hispanic

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#330
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

WAPH wrote:
<quoted text>Well, let's be honest. I DID get the reaction that I expected. I'm sure that you've done the same thing. No harm done.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
Reaction ? Did you get one ? I can't remember ?
WAPH

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#331
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You did no such thing. You argument changed at every turn because you knew you were being exposed for being another anti-Hispanic poster with a chip on their shoulder.
Now you're trying to make it look like you planned it all to save face. So hilarious. Save it for the peanut gallery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WWAPH
Whiney White Americans posing as Hispanic
See? You're still playing. You can't discuss the concept because it is so infuriating to you as a Hispanic. Your anger will only provide you with a last resort in your comments - to use the "bigot" card, because it's all you've got.

Besides, there isn't just ONE "argument" for posing as Hispanic. Regardless if it's only at a workplace where "being" Hispanic gets you a better schedule, a raise, a promotion, etc. It's not JUST to take undeserved benefits away from Hispanics. It's SO MUCH MORE than that.

ALL the "arguments" I set forth are nothing more than the same thing that Hispanics have done to white Americans. Incidentally, illegal alien Hispanics are MOST exploited by "legal" Hispanics in this country. And that is a fact.

I won't hide my disdain for that. It's WRONG, yet somehow it's blamed on white Americans at every turn. Which is the reason for WAPH. People need to take a look at the opposite side of the Hispanic agenda for the U.S.

Buenos Dias Amigo!

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
WAPH

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#332
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Reaction ? Did you get one ? I can't remember ?
Stop smoking so much pot......it causes short term memory loss.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
WAPH

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#333
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You did no such thing. You argument changed at every turn because you knew you were being exposed for being another anti-Hispanic poster with a chip on their shoulder.
Now you're trying to make it look like you planned it all to save face. So hilarious. Save it for the peanut gallery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WWAPH
Whiney White Americans posing as Hispanic
No, you're wrong. I don't think in those sneaky "Hispanic" trains of thought. I just created an experiment to see the reaction I would get. YOU"RE the one who FELL FOR it.

Save "face"? On an anonymous comment board? THAT'S "hilarious".

I think it's YOU trying to "save face" for falling for the same racial/ethnic goading that you bait others with. And my hypothesis that you're a hypocrite is quite correct.

OWN it. Then get over it. It's not as serious as you make it out to be. LOL

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#334
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WAPH wrote:
<quoted text>
See? You're still playing. You can't discuss the concept because it is so infuriating to you as a Hispanic. Your anger will only provide you with a last resort in your comments - to use the "bigot" card, because it's all you've got.
Besides, there isn't just ONE "argument" for posing as Hispanic. Regardless if it's only at a workplace where "being" Hispanic gets you a better schedule, a raise, a promotion, etc. It's not JUST to take undeserved benefits away from Hispanics. It's SO MUCH MORE than that.
ALL the "arguments" I set forth are nothing more than the same thing that Hispanics have done to white Americans. Incidentally, illegal alien Hispanics are MOST exploited by "legal" Hispanics in this country. And that is a fact.
I won't hide my disdain for that. It's WRONG, yet somehow it's blamed on white Americans at every turn. Which is the reason for WAPH. People need to take a look at the opposite side of the Hispanic agenda for the U.S.
Buenos Dias Amigo!
White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
Infuriating me? lol

You really don't know me.

I'm not "resorting" to calling you a "bigot". I think you are a bigot. I'm pretty sure you know you are one too, and bigots lie and stereotype, manipulate and pervert truth. It's no surprise that you swallow and regurgitate the hateful anti-Hispanic rhetoric that you do.

Please, don't confuse fury with disdain. There is no anger, just lack of respect. ;)

WWAPH

Whiney White Americans Posing as Hispanic

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#335
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WAPH wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're wrong. I don't think in those sneaky "Hispanic" trains of thought. I just created an experiment to see the reaction I would get. YOU"RE the one who FELL FOR it.
Save "face"? On an anonymous comment board? THAT'S "hilarious".
I think it's YOU trying to "save face" for falling for the same racial/ethnic goading that you bait others with. And my hypothesis that you're a hypocrite is quite correct.
OWN it. Then get over it. It's not as serious as you make it out to be. LOL
White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
All I see is you backpedaling because you DIDN'T get the reaction you were hoping for.

You can pretend that it's an "experiment" and you are the masterming if it makes you feel better. We already know you're good at pretending/posing, but the reality is that you are the digruntled bigoted individual and calling me a hypocrite doesn't change that.

I didn't spam a website promoting dishonesty. I didn't come here to topix and post hateful things about Hispanics or whites or any other group of people. You did.

So who is taking things so "serious"? Who are you trying to fool?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#336
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WAPH wrote:
<quoted text>Stop smoking so much pot......it causes short term memory loss.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
Where's ur proof ? Mitt can claim Hispanic , so can Jessica Alba , what's new ?
WAPH

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#337
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Infuriating me? lol
You really don't know me.
I'm not "resorting" to calling you a "bigot". I think you are a bigot. I'm pretty sure you know you are one too, and bigots lie and stereotype, manipulate and pervert truth. It's no surprise that you swallow and regurgitate the hateful anti-Hispanic rhetoric that you do.
Please, don't confuse fury with disdain. There is no anger, just lack of respect. ;)
WWAPH
Whiney White Americans Posing as Hispanic
And I believe you are a hypocrite. You don't know me either, so you really have no idea, other than what I GAVE YOU, to go on.

Regardless, if your son came to you and said, "I want to be a woman", would you call him dishonest, a liar and a bigot?
Would he be "posing" as a woman?

I really don't care if posing as a Hispanic does or does not infuriate you, as long as it made you THINK. And that was accomplished.
GRACIAS!

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
WAPH

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#338
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see is you backpedaling because you DIDN'T get the reaction you were hoping for.
You can pretend that it's an "experiment" and you are the masterming if it makes you feel better. We already know you're good at pretending/posing, but the reality is that you are the digruntled bigoted individual and calling me a hypocrite doesn't change that.
I didn't spam a website promoting dishonesty. I didn't come here to topix and post hateful things about Hispanics or whites or any other group of people. You did.
So who is taking things so "serious"? Who are you trying to fool?
If I were trying to "backpedal" I would remove the website. It's alive and will remain alive until I decide to remove it.

I don't believe that you've never posted "hateful things" about others, and if you weren't taking it so seriously, I doubt that you would have wasted all this time in replying to me.

In fact, if you were so worried about "dishonesty" you would not support the Disaster Act for illegal aliens. After all, it's THAT DISHONESTY that taints LEGAL Hispanics, done to you by your own culture. By doing nothing, you accept the reputations they're making for Hispanics.

Hypocrite you are to me, bigot I am to you. We can agree to disagree, amigo.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
WAPH

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#339
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's ur proof ? Mitt can claim Hispanic , so can Jessica Alba , what's new ?
Why can they claim it and not me?

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#340
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WAPH wrote:
<quoted text>And I believe you are a hypocrite. You don't know me either, so you really have no idea, other than what I GAVE YOU, to go on.

Regardless, if your son came to you and said, "I want to be a woman", would you call him dishonest, a liar and a bigot?
Would he be "posing" as a woman?

I really don't care if posing as a Hispanic does or does not infuriate you, as long as it made you THINK. And that was accomplished.
GRACIAS!

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
YOU GAVE NOTHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT . Loosa

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#341
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

WAPH wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were trying to "backpedal" I would remove the website. It's alive and will remain alive until I decide to remove it.
I don't believe that you've never posted "hateful things" about others, and if you weren't taking it so seriously, I doubt that you would have wasted all this time in replying to me.
In fact, if you were so worried about "dishonesty" you would not support the Disaster Act for illegal aliens. After all, it's THAT DISHONESTY that taints LEGAL Hispanics, done to you by your own culture. By doing nothing, you accept the reputations they're making for Hispanics.
Hypocrite you are to me, bigot I am to you. We can agree to disagree, amigo.
White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
What are you talking about??

Dude, get a life.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#342
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

WAPH wrote:
<quoted text>Why can they claim it and not me?

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
If you're gonna troll at least be entertaining
Roger Edgar

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#343
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Juan wrote:
Latinos will be the future leaders, doctors, lawyers, politicians, teachers of this country. I know many of you hate to admit it, but you know it's true and just hate to admit it.
Juan is right. Americans were cowards who let millions of foreign peasants invade us and we must accept the fact that we screwed our own children and our Country. Baby Boomers proved to pitiful to deserve America.
WAPH

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#344
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about??
Your hypocrisy.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
WAPH

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#345
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're gonna troll at least be entertaining
Apparently, you have no answer to the question. Why would Romney and Jessica Alba be able to claim to be Hispanic and I cannot?

It's a legitimate question, that you seem too afraid to ponder.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#346
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WAPH wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, you have no answer to the question. Why would Romney and Jessica Alba be able to claim to be Hispanic and I cannot?

It's a legitimate question, that you seem too afraid to ponder.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
Cause they are Hispanic STUPID !
WAPH

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause they are Hispanic STUPID !
Mitt Romney is Hispanic?

Then so am I according to the U.S. government's broad definition. That's something that you have no control over.

White Americans Posing as Hispanic
waph.intuitwebsites.com
WAPH

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
X Man is a bully. He badgers women posters to show his Mexican machismo.
He makes EVERYTHING a racial issue and portrays his Mexianc kinsmen as "victims" of "discrimnaiton."
He FOREVER WHINES for "rights" for people who are not not citizens of this country.
Put pressure on him and he implodes or he calls you a racist or a bigot.
So much for the predicatable and boring X Man
Hypocrites can't stand to be proven as such. Apparently that's the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••