Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Waco 1954

United States

#12338 Jul 3, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs get all asssed up over the death penalty, but they are ok with abortion.
44 percent of liberals favor the death penalty.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#12339 Jul 3, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> You sure know how to hurt a guy.
I was just rassing about the other comment. Like the cowboy in NY playing the guitar in his underware on the street corner.
I watch Texas High School football when it is on TV. I have friends coaching in Texas High School football.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12340 Jul 3, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
NRH I live in Huntsville Texas.The largest concentration of prisons on earth.
I like Huntsville. Especially the Sam Houston Forest.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12341 Jul 3, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Suxbot, quit inventing new names to make it seem like you're not alone.
I really hate to say this, but even SUXboy seems a lot brighter than these two new dimwits.
sad

San Antonio, TX

#12343 Jul 3, 2012
who will deport Alian Gonzales unless we elect republicans.Send Perry to Washington so he can steel from the whole country and not just from Texas.Send Janet Rino to her place along with George Zimmerman to rot.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12344 Jul 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the illegals Texas is one of the states with the highest number of uninsured. How do you know if the uninsured is illegal or not?
That's my point tony. We can't tell for sure, but the Texas bashers and/or Obama care fans will try and use whatever stat they can to help their argument, no matter how shaky it is.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12345 Jul 4, 2012
FREE MARK WOODWORTH wrote:
<quoted text> y should you or i have the right to tell a woman that she can't have an abortion? i don't believe in it and it's not for me but it's not for me to say for another either. again if you can't say VAGINA DON'T TRY AND REGULATE IT!
So if I can can say vagina, it's ok for me to tell a woman what to do with it? You sound like a chapter from the vagina monologues.
There, I said it twice, can I double regulate women now?
And my point about abortion and the death penalty is that it is about life. Why is state execution of an innocent baby ok but not for a convicted criminal?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12346 Jul 4, 2012
FREE MARK WOODWORTH wrote:
<quoted text> AND I DOEN'T GET ALL ASSSED UP OVER THE DEATH PENALTY, WHAT I GET ALL ASSSED UP OVER IS ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN EXHONERATED FOR CRIMES THEY DIDN'T COMMIT AND I KNOW THAT THERE HAVE BEEN A COUPLE IN TEXAS THAT HAVE BEEN PUT TO DEATH AND THEN LATER CAME BACK EXHONERATED, FROM A CRIME THEY NEVER COMMITTED. HOW DO YOU TELL A FAMILY I JUST KILLED YOUR SON CAUSE TEXAS HAS THE DEATH PENALTY AND OOOPS IT WASN'T HIM, I KNOW YOU TRIED TO TELL US BUT WE WOULDN'T LISTEN CAUSE WE HAVE THE DEATH PENALTY AND WE DO WHAT EVER THE HELL WE WANT INCLUDING KILLING YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS CAUSE WE CAN! THAT'S WHAT GETS ME ALL ASSSSED UP! THIS PUNK PERRY AND EACH AND EVERY GOVENOR NEEDS TO BE THERE AND MADE TO WATCH AS THESE MAN AND WOMEN, ARE PUT TO DEATH. AND SEE THE FACES OF THEIR FAMILIES, AND THEN WHEN THEY HAVE TO COME BACK TO THEM TO SAY SORRY I JUST KILLED YOUR KID BUT YOU WERE RIGHT HE WAS INNOCENT, THAT SHOULD HAUNT THEM FOREVER.
Why is one post normal AND THE NEXT ONE ALL IN CAPS?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12347 Jul 4, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hate to say this, but even SUXboy seems a lot brighter than these two new dimwits.
I don't know about that, Suxboy seems to just regurgitate the crud others say, and thd troll seems to reach new lows of stupidity each day. But I do agree that some of the newer posters seem a bit dense. I still suspect that they are just different versions of the same troll.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12348 Jul 4, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just rassing about the other comment. Like the cowboy in NY playing the guitar in his underware on the street corner.
I watch Texas High School football when it is on TV. I have friends coaching in Texas High School football.
Trinity football is not real successful.But they play hard and hell that's all you can ask.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12349 Jul 4, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that, Suxboy seems to just regurgitate the crud others say, and thd troll seems to reach new lows of stupidity each day. But I do agree that some of the newer posters seem a bit dense. I still suspect that they are just different versions of the same troll.
It does look like the DNC trolls are really energized since the stench from the bench
ruling on other sites as well.

Nice to see that they are starting to get lots of opposition. The sheeple are waking
up.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12350 Jul 4, 2012
may8teen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't nobody in Texas dumber than Weatherford's village idiot, Bill Moylan. Not so sure about Oklahoma.
Just went to Weatherford home page. He sure is an old grump, isn't he?. LOL

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12351 Jul 4, 2012
Interferon treatment costs two thousand dollars a month.my friend is gonna die without it.Since she works hard for a living but don't make much money she don't qualify for help.So she's gonna die.Remember the whale that got caught under the ice? They spent five million d dollars saving the damn whale.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#12352 Jul 4, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Interferon treatment costs two thousand dollars a month.my friend is gonna die without it.Since she works hard for a living but don't make much money she don't qualify for help.So she's gonna die.Remember the whale that got caught under the ice? They spent five million d dollars saving the damn whale.
Looks like our activist government has their priorities all wrong.

Just look at all of the money being wasted on the two corporate puppets campaigning to
be President. A bucket of tar and a bag of
feathers is all either one deserves.
FREE MARK WOODWORTH

Olathe, KS

#12353 Jul 4, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I can can say vagina, it's ok for me to tell a woman what to do with it? You sound like a chapter from the vagina monologues.
There, I said it twice, can I double regulate women now?
And my point about abortion and the death penalty is that it is about life. Why is state execution of an innocent baby ok but not for a convicted criminal?
you are dense if you can't see the difference and when government takes the choice of birth control off the insurance or planned parenthood where do you expect a person to go to take care of unwanted pregnancies, when it would have been really easy to have done it in the first place. and the difference between abortion and death penalty, the woman is choosing to end it because it's in her body, i think again abortion is so wrong, but it isn't me telling someone else to do it, the death penalty is the government which has run amuck is taking it upon themselves to do it and not even see it, they need to be right there and have the night mares that these men and women that are carrying out the executions are having.
Waco 1954

United States

#12355 Jul 4, 2012
Can't understand why the govt.is letting someone who WORKS for a living die...while the ones who don't work get medical treatment.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12356 Jul 4, 2012
FREE MARK WOODWORTH wrote:
<quoted text> you are dense if you can't see the difference and when government takes the choice of birth control off the insurance or planned parenthood where do you expect a person to go to take care of unwanted pregnancies, when it would have been really easy to have done it in the first place. and the difference between abortion and death penalty, the woman is choosing to end it because it's in her body, i think again abortion is so wrong, but it isn't me telling someone else to do it, the death penalty is the government which has run amuck is taking it upon themselves to do it and not even see it, they need to be right there and have the night mares that these men and women that are carrying out the executions are having.
I think you are dense if you cant see the difference between the govt executing one life or the other. And are you saying that abortion is "birth control"? So thats how it works now, have an unwanted pregnancy, just "abort it"? How sick and lazy of a country have we become? Something we dont want, just get rid of it, even if it is a human life. No muss, no fuss, and it will all be free thanks to Daddy Obamma.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12357 Jul 4, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Can't understand why the govt.is letting someone who WORKS for a living die...while the ones who don't work get medical treatment.
Tell her to get arrested and go to jail. Prisoners get better health care than us, and its all free.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12358 Jul 4, 2012
NRH....MY MOM got an abortion in 1950.It was ILLEGAL.She definitely had her reasons.Believe that.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12359 Jul 4, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell her to get arrested and go to jail. Prisoners get better health care than us, and its all free.
Not really.She was in prison for four years for tax evasion.They didn't do a thing.As for me I was in for awhile.If you think jail is a lark that would not be accurate.But medical care in jail is better than NO care by a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min red and right 280,987
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,141,329
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 3 min spud 219
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 4 min abc-ya 154
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min republiCONS 162,635
Reagan, Bush shielded immigrants 5 min paddyomalley 98
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 126,171
Obama to announce immigration action Thursday i... 11 min spud 25
Clinton says Obama on firm ground on immigration 23 min Memo From Turner 26
Sen. Al Franken goes after Uber 24 min SirPrize 29
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 44 min reality 41
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 56 min Cordwainer Trout 19

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE