Torn apart, immigrant family blames Iowa lawyer

Jun 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: DesMoinesRegister.com

A Des Moines lawyer who gave bad advice that caused illegal immigrants from Ecuador to be separated from their children can be sued for the family's pain and suffering.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Pando wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to yank Juan's chain but he doesn't really care because --
1) he's neither Mexican or an ILLEGAL ALIEN
2) he doesn't work for an electrician
3) he doesn't have a girl friend or children
He's just another topix troll who's been writing the same stuff for years.
You really think so? he hasn't got one supporter on topix
Va te faire le pompier

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> when the mexican women DON'T MIND raising the kids on their own, what does that say of the HARD WORKING MEN???? the women are abandoned along with the kids, because the DADS ARE NOT MEN at all. Just like you Juan, you mexican illegals are all the same.
Mexico was raising children well before you stole Tejas, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado! Then you came, invaded, stole land, left Mexico vulnerable to a French attack (5 de Mayo), then you deported mexican descendent from land that belonged to Mexico, the you invaded chasing Pancho Villa (wild border), and now you drive a drug consumption and send weapons to fighting gangs in Mexico.

Mexican know about families and raising families which is why the breadwinner migrate to send remmittances: Something that you afro citizens and native indian citizens need to learn about instead of sucking you treasury dry!

So shut the fk off and learn something!
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Va te faire le pompier wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico was raising children well before you stole Tejas, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado! Then you came, invaded, stole land, left Mexico vulnerable to a French attack (5 de Mayo), then you deported mexican descendent from land that belonged to Mexico, the you invaded chasing Pancho Villa (wild border), and now you drive a drug consumption and send weapons to fighting gangs in Mexico.
Mexican know about families and raising families which is why the breadwinner migrate to send remmittances: Something that you afro citizens and native indian citizens need to learn about instead of sucking you treasury dry!
So shut the fk off and learn something!
le troll in disguise one more time! don't worry never bother to read your vulgar posts, just by your adopted name one can tell it's le troll! have a bad night and hope you don't wake up!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
John........they have bigger fish to worry about than me. Many Mexican women raise children without expecting child support, unlike American women.
Bull, our government has become their babies' daddy, and that is despicable. Get a DNA test and step up to the plate if you are the father. If you are the daddy, and fail to live up to your responsibilities, you are less than human. Some how I think we all know which route you would choose...the one of an utter loser.
liza

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

NEWS!!!!

The whole country is being tore apart, whats
new???

We call our troubles, President!
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Our children are citizens and will be well taken care of. Education, Medical, Housing, Food, etc.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Pando wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun to yank Juan's chain but he doesn't really care because --
1) he's neither Mexican or an ILLEGAL ALIEN
2) he doesn't work for an electrician
3) he doesn't have a girl friend or children
He's just another topix troll who's been writing the same stuff for years.
Your partically right, I no longer have a girlfriend. But I do work as an electrician wiring new homes.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Bull, our government has become their babies' daddy, and that is despicable. Get a DNA test and step up to the plate if you are the father. If you are the daddy, and fail to live up to your responsibilities, you are less than human. Some how I think we all know which route you would choose...the one of an utter loser.
I have nothing to gain by taking a DNA test. She and I talk once in awhile, that's enough contact for now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing to gain by taking a DNA test. She and I talk once in awhile, that's enough contact for now.
Oh, brother, you are a piece of work. If the fantasy baby happened to be yours, you'd have much to gain. the love of a child and the responsibility to nurture. guide and support it. Selfish people like you only think of themselves...even if it happens to be in your fantasy world. I hope you wake up from it one day.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, brother, you are a piece of work. If the fantasy baby happened to be yours, you'd have much to gain. the love of a child and the responsibility to nurture. guide and support it. Selfish people like you only think of themselves...even if it happens to be in your fantasy world. I hope you wake up from it one day.
This might fit with juan especially with his repeated posts about how much he makes and other personal stuff that the majority of people wouldn't discuss on line:

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder[1] in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
Our children are citizens and will be well taken care of. Education, Medical, Housing, Food, etc.
claiming now what you so arrogantly abandoned? if and it's happening when the states money is depleated you along with all your counterparts including your illegal parents who flew the coop or so you say...(more likely deported) will have been rsponsible for OUR FAILED COUNTRY just as your FAILED COUNTRY. Your greed typical of mexican illegals IS THE DOWNFALL of you country. You boys (not men) run like women to the safety of another country instead of working to CORRECT YOU COUNTRY. WHAT COWARDS YOU MEXICAN MEN (BOYS) ARE!!
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

I think many of you don't really understand me. I work very hard for my money and what little I have. I do not have insurance and social security unless the US gives me amnesty. As for my girlfriend, she had two children before I met her and it didn't seem to matter, all of a sudden she has another and it's all my fault.
juan is a dipchit

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
I think many of you don't really understand me. I work very hard for my money and what little I have. I do not have insurance and social security unless the US gives me amnesty. As for my girlfriend, she had two children before I met her and it didn't seem to matter, all of a sudden she has another and it's all my fault.
Oh we understand you just fine...we know you are a stupid narcissistic troll and we simply don't give a crap about you or your pathetic fictional stories of woe or personal life. It means nothing...everybody has a story and your's has been repeated and repeated. Why? Simple, as someone with a narcissistic personality disorder you just can't help yourself. FO juan and take your pathetic stories to the nearest shrink....
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
All of a sudden, huh? just like that? recall loser when you bragged about how happy you two were that a new, YOUR son/daughter would soon be born, and you were gonna take her to emergency to get her delivery paid for by the state because you weren't gonna shell out one/cent for the bill, because that was her problem for getting pregnant. Yea, we understand perfectly well loser that you are a dead beat dad! you're pathetic! stop trying to find empathy here....loser, don't know how you can LIVE WITH YOURSELF!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Juan wrote:
You are a poor excuse for a liar...better retool your schtick, this one is dead.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text> You are a poor excuse for a liar...better retool your schtick, this one is dead.
It's all he can muster with his limited brain power. He certainly can't discuss issues and facts but he sure can hurl one liners he thinks are cute or are nothing more than propaganda. And his personal life? Geeze what a crock. He obviously is one sick twisted troll.
Chuggaboom

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

If the criminals were not in America in the first place then this would not have happened.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Publius51 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all he can muster with his limited brain power. He certainly can't discuss issues and facts but he sure can hurl one liners he thinks are cute or are nothing more than propaganda. And his personal life? Geeze what a crock. He obviously is one sick twisted troll.
I agree Publiuss, we're all so sick of his rhetoric bulls-it, now he brags about DRIVING EVER SO CAREFULLY because he has no drivers license AND WITHOUT IT HE CAN'T BE ISSUED INSURANCE! SOONER than later, I hope he'll be in an accident and even if he didn't cause it he'll be in HOT WATER. Imagine another no licensed illegal DRIVING WITH NO INSURANCE! Thanks for the "props"!
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> All of a sudden, huh? just like that? recall loser when you bragged about how happy you two were that a new, YOUR son/daughter would soon be born, and you were gonna take her to emergency to get her delivery paid for by the state because you weren't gonna shell out one/cent for the bill, because that was her problem for getting pregnant. Yea, we understand perfectly well loser that you are a dead beat dad! you're pathetic! stop trying to find empathy here....loser, don't know how you can LIVE WITH YOURSELF!
I don't live with myself, I life with my brother.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Publiuss, we're all so sick of his rhetoric bulls-it, now he brags about DRIVING EVER SO CAREFULLY because he has no drivers license AND WITHOUT IT HE CAN'T BE ISSUED INSURANCE! SOONER than later, I hope he'll be in an accident and even if he didn't cause it he'll be in HOT WATER. Imagine another no licensed illegal DRIVING WITH NO INSURANCE! Thanks for the "props"!
I'll be driving from Pearland to New Orleans tomorrow, I'll drive careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••