Obama, Romney differ over guns after Colo. attack

Jul 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Kansas City Star

The politics of guns leapt to the top of the presidential race Wednesday, as President Barack Obama embraced some degree of control of weapons sales and Republican Mitt Romney seemed to suggest an alleged mass killer in Colorado had obtained his weapons illegally even though he hadn't.Speaking to a mostly black audience in New Orleans, Obama said ... (more)

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2012

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poor Romney, he just makes up any old stuff that he thinks will sound good; and spouts it.

So used to YES-MEN, who coddle to the BILLIONAIRE like bobble-heads, nodding yes to every word; he must be shocked to see his made-up version of reality dashed down.

Poor Romney.
Lies no longer passing.
June 47th 2012

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 26, 2012
 
Mr_Bill wrote:
Poor Romney, he just makes up any old stuff that he thinks will sound good; and spouts it.
So used to YES-MEN, who coddle to the BILLIONAIRE like bobble-heads, nodding yes to every word; he must be shocked to see his made-up version of reality dashed down.
Poor Romney.
Lies no longer passing.
dr. Bill_mr! why rommney is poor? was x-lord of mass Now wanne be king of da Yhouse...see he in UK to consaltant the Queen 4the British Empier ;-000
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shows up the marked difference between the two men. Obama is a cautious politician, but shows some willingness to deal with a difficult problem; Romney the flip-flopper doesn't know what to say and just makes up sh-t.

Remember that difference in November, sane voters.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 26, 2012
 
June 47th 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
dr. Bill_mr! why rommney is poor? was x-lord of mass Now wanne be king of da Yhouse...see he in UK to consaltant the Queen 4the British Empier ;-000
You can be rich, but without wealth. Mr_Bill is just the opposite.
HTS

Williston, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 27, 2012
 
harvey wrote:
Shows up the marked difference between the two men. Obama is a cautious politician, but shows some willingness to deal with a difficult problem; Romney the flip-flopper doesn't know what to say and just makes up sh-t.
Remember that difference in November, sane voters.
Harvey, you have demolished any shred of credibility that you might have had by your incessant aimless spewing of left wing BS. Rather than formulate coherent logic, all you are capable of doing is parroting they he same worn out regurgitated liberal garbage that has been fed to you by the MSM.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••