Jackson says she was kept from communicating

Aug 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHBF-TV Rock Island

Jermaine Jackson, brother of late U.S. "King of Pop" Michael Jackson, is seen during a news conference in Vienna, Austria, Sept.

Comments
21 - 40 of 160 Comments Last updated May 29, 2013

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh, uh-huh.
That's why an insensitive, smart ass answer like, "Oy, how come a young woman with no responsibilites and the world at her feet spends every Friday and Saturday night on topix? I've known of repeat offenders who get out more often than you do" have "brillant" votes attached to them....
It's a response to me, right?
People were worried about Katherine Jackson cuz they hadn't heard from her for a prolonged period of time.
According to you, goodvibrations saying something like, "I'm just glad she's OK" makes her an idiot cuz "she has no responsibilities" but you coming here looking for a fight and insulting people just for the fun of it makes us look bad?
Aw, how sweet. You're defending the Aussie troll and showing concern for Granny Headcase.
Meanwhile I'm having a ball from seeing how a bit of opposition can make you lose sight of what you adamantly believed only a few short months ago when you hated both f'loons and the Jacksons.

Flip flop, flip flop, flip flop....

*laughter*

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, how sweet. You're defending the Aussie troll and showing concern for Granny Headcase.
Meanwhile I'm having a ball from seeing how a bit of opposition can make you lose sight of what you adamantly believed only a few short months ago when you hated both f'loons and the Jacksons.
Flip flop, flip flop, flip flop....
*laughter*
Heh. Any port in a storm.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the philosophy that saw him find himself a wife.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
And calling someone an idiot for expressing her concern for an elderly mother of 10 is what now?

Something to admire?

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just jealous because you only have one ugly sheep -GV.
Speaking of your own ugliness again I see and coming from the big social worker herself. I can imagine the compassion you share for your clients. You have good reason to hide your face. Shame on you, hypocrite and a half.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just jealous because you only have one ugly sheep -GV.
"You like to run your mouth bitch!!!"

Oops, sorry.

That was a quote from jim to you in February of last year!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Oops again!

That was a quote from jim to JINA in February of last year!

You goons sound so much alike!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Kracker like sheep ???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

jim - wrote:
Kracker like sheep ???
Hey jim! I'm glad you're here!!

Kindly explain the 360 degree turn you've made from February of last year when Jina was the sickest, most disgusting pig on Topix to the captivating, super-smart fox she is now!!!

This oughta be good!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Looks like jim is at a loss for words, so I'll be a pal and help him out...

It's because last year I hadn't disagreed with him yet, but Jina had.

That's why jim and I hadn't had an unkind word between us but Jina was a bitch on wheels.

Things are different now, I disagreed with jim when he said the world would be a better place if when took over and now I'm "krackerjerk."

Jina has also taken a disliking to me since then too so suddenly, the bitch on wheels is jim's ideal image of a real woman!!!!!!

(What a phony.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

"women" took over...
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm mistaken, consider yourself removed from that list.
All the rest of them are sheep in search of a shepherd.
Not, me. I'm not on that list. Everyone knows I have only one shepherd. Jesus Christ is my shepherd.

It's strange how everyone is so against the perversions of child-adult relationships, but all for the perversions of same sex relationships.

It's okay for a man to have sex with another man in the anus. Now, that's is a perversion.

Personally, I can't justify one perversion over another. Either, they are both wrong, or they are both okay. Otherwise, you are a hypocrite.

In my opinion they are both wrong. If I am wrong, then you are calling the bible wrong, and you "think" you know more about it than God himself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
Not, me. I'm not on that list. Everyone knows I have only one shepherd. Jesus Christ is my shepherd.
It's strange how everyone is so against the perversions of child-adult relationships, but all for the perversions of same sex relationships.
It's okay for a man to have sex with another man in the anus. Now, that's is a perversion.
Personally, I can't justify one perversion over another. Either, they are both wrong, or they are both okay. Otherwise, you are a hypocrite.
In my opinion they are both wrong. If I am wrong, then you are calling the bible wrong, and you "think" you know more about it than God himself.
I didn't put you on that list.

Now what's the point you're trying to make?
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't put you on that list.
Now what's the point you're trying to make?
The point is that if you consider pedophilia wrong, it is because it is a perversion. Just like homosexuality is a sick perversion. A man having sex with another man in his dookie hole is sick. It is a perversion, a sick perversion. You can't condone one perversion and approve of the other. They are both sick.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Let me try to make it clearer for you, Krackerjacks.

You can't label me as a homophobe because I don't approve of perverts. God condemns it, and so do I. But, I don't say homosexuality is okay, like you people do, and then condemn pedophilia. They are both sick perversions.

This has nothing to do with what you might want to think about MJ. It's called being consistent, and not being a hypocrite. Unless, of course haterz are just sick hypocritical perverts. Please define yourselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

ChasUGC wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that if you consider pedophilia wrong, it is because it is a perversion. Just like homosexuality is a sick perversion. A man having sex with another man in his dookie hole is sick. It is a perversion, a sick perversion. You can't condone one perversion and approve of the other. They are both sick.
I don't care what a gay man does with his dookie stick myself, so long as he isn't hurting anyone.

That's a far cry from taking advantage of innocent children.

So because you're using religion to support your hatred of homosexuals, it isn't homophobia, huh?

Whatever. I don't feel like arguing with you.
ChasUGC

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

So, you are saying that you accept one dookie stick or perversion, but condemn another?

And, let's be clear who you are calling a homophobic?
Is it me, or God, or both?

Please tell me where this is leading, because I'm not sure of your path. Who do you support? Man, with all his corruptions, or God? Or, is it someone else?

Don't you know that many great nations throughout history came to its demise while going down this same path?

Is this still a Christian Nation?

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Kracker wanna poly?

Since: Jul 10

Osnabrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of your own ugliness again I see and coming from the big social worker herself. I can imagine the compassion you share for your clients. You have good reason to hide your face. Shame on you, hypocrite and a half.
Lol I don't work as a social worker anymore.More luck next time,lamb.

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Hunja wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I don't work as a social worker anymore.More luck next time,lamb.
Right, so you got the sack for inappropriate behavior toward you clients. Not surprising. You are more suited to work in a sewer. ROFL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••