Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments
59,581 - 59,600 of 70,983 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 5

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#62051 Apr 1, 2012
John wrote:
Get your nothing out of here antitheist!
If you had not noticed this is an atheist forum, so actually you are the one who should get their sorry butt put of here.
John

Philadelphia, PA

#62052 Apr 1, 2012
More nothing.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#62053 Apr 1, 2012
John wrote:
More nothing.
Damn it John, stop killing puppies would ya

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#62054 Apr 1, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence or accountable position in your own forum.
1. If you had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
Ain't necessarily so...
John wrote:
2. There is no evidence you have a conscience.
Actually, this post is.
Try again.
John wrote:
3. Therefore, it doesn't exist.
The whole logic thing is beyond you.
LOLSER!
Now, scoot...

Santa Monica, CA

#62055 Apr 1, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate puppies?
John's got nothing on god.
God killed every puppy on earth during Noah's flood...

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#62056 Apr 1, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
John's got nothing on god.
God killed every puppy on earth during Noah's flood...
True, but THOSE puppies deserved it because they were sinners.

Santa Monica, CA

#62057 Apr 1, 2012
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but THOSE puppies deserved it because they were sinners.
They were bad dogs. Bad, bad dogs.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#62058 Apr 2, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence or accountable position in your own forum.
1. If you had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
2. There is no evidence you have a conscience.
3. Therefore, it doesn't exist.
Bring something to the table for once. I have offered for years to debate there is more evidence for a prime mover than any other possibility. You lions cover your ears and avoid an accountable position. You avoid there is no evidence that meets your rules. Your avoidance doesn't mean people don't notice.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Here you go, LYING for jeebus....There is plenty o'imperical evidence for a conscience...well...not in your case.
John

Philadelphia, PA

#62059 Apr 2, 2012
I asked on page one of an atheist forum three years ago what you believed. How much more of a numerical advantage do you want? I have said I will debate the evidence that something larger than us is responsible for the beginning of the universe. You loons have done a great job ever since exposing how ridiculous your fight of a nonposition is.
Do you have any evidence at all that meets the scientific standard you hold others to? You do not. You have no skin in the game. You cannot explain how you quantify different theories without any evidence.
have never witnessed a group so vocal about nothing. It's quite bizarre. We know Obama will get your votes again due to lack of positive evidence.
Keep coming back with NOTHING. I never tire of showing rational people your inadequacies.
......you know it's not nothing :) How pathetic is it to live as an antitheist and have to lie to yourself and others to support an agenda based on nothing? No need to answer, you loons have been most helpful exposing yourselves as ill equipped to muster an explanation of your nothing/Obozo. Atheism and Obama- ridiculous choices for the most gullible. Still nothing from the atheists but impotent attacks on a God and book they do not believe in.
Duck away!!
Go find this post you lie about Bob. Hmmm, one would think these frauds would just repost this accountable position they claim to have made each time I post. Save yourselves the time. It will never be there. It has not been provided. This nothing is a brain eating virus that has no cure.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#62060 Apr 2, 2012
-Purple Haze- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concession speech is noted.
Please point out the post in which I stated people have no right to worship as they see fit. I look forward to seeing your evidence.
I actually despise people like you... who haven't even the courage or conviction to admit their bias envelopes their every word and statement.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#62061 Apr 2, 2012
Wasted on the atheists here... but the Apparitions of Mary site is profoundly important to true believers:

http://www.marypages.com/

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#62062 Apr 2, 2012
The Beatitudes: directives from Jesus to guide us on our journey to God...

http://robertwells.tripod.com/Beatitudes.html

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#62063 Apr 2, 2012
There is a church in New Jersey where the nuns supplement their meager earnings by making and selling soaps. Within that church is a faccimile of the Sacred Shroud of Turin, which had been draped atop the original Shroud at one time for comparative purposes. Funny thing... the wound of Christ, from the lance in his side, suddenly appeared on the facsimile, and can be viewed today:
http://onecatholicnews.wordpress.com/2011/10/...

http://www.shroud.com/

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#62064 Apr 2, 2012
John 20:29

"Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Santa Monica, CA

#62065 Apr 2, 2012
Wasted on the atheists here... but the Sightings of The Flying Speghetti Monster are profoundly important to true Pastafarians:
http://www.venganza.org/category/sightings/
Ramen!
really

United States

#62066 Apr 2, 2012
GOD has us in his hands
melevy wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it so important for christians to evangelize?
What's the matter, can't take the competition?
you have...no one O_o?

Since: Oct 10

United States

#62067 Apr 2, 2012
John wrote:
I asked on page one of an atheist forum three years ago what you believed. How much more of a numerical advantage do you want? I have said I will debate the evidence that something larger than us is responsible for the beginning of the universe. You loons have done a great job ever since exposing how ridiculous your fight of a nonposition is.
Do you have any evidence at all that meets the scientific standard you hold others to? You do not. You have no skin in the game. You cannot explain how you quantify different theories without any evidence.
have never witnessed a group so vocal about nothing. It's quite bizarre. We know Obama will get your votes again due to lack of positive evidence.
Keep coming back with NOTHING. I never tire of showing rational people your inadequacies.
......you know it's not nothing :) How pathetic is it to live as an antitheist and have to lie to yourself and others to support an agenda based on nothing? No need to answer, you loons have been most helpful exposing yourselves as ill equipped to muster an explanation of your nothing/Obozo. Atheism and Obama- ridiculous choices for the most gullible. Still nothing from the atheists but impotent attacks on a God and book they do not believe in.
Duck away!!
Go find this post you lie about Bob. Hmmm, one would think these frauds would just repost this accountable position they claim to have made each time I post. Save yourselves the time. It will never be there. It has not been provided. This nothing is a brain eating virus that has no cure.
I swear this guy must have a program that automatically copies and pastes the same comment every day for him. I guess it's not much of a stretch for a deluded godbot.

United States

#62068 Apr 2, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually despise people like you... who haven't even the courage or conviction to admit their bias envelopes their every word and statement.
Who cares if you despise me? The only thing that matters is that you haven't even attempted to refute my posts. Your concession speech is noted again.

United States

#62069 Apr 2, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
Wasted on the atheists here... but the Apparitions of Mary site is profoundly important to true believers:
http://www.marypages.com/
Thank you for sharing your delusion.

United States

#62070 Apr 2, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
John 20:29
"Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."
And this is the inevitable fallback for every Topix Christian......spam the thread with bible passages when incapable of refuting a post. So, you still have nothing. So noted.

By the way, you can't attribute the words of the bible to God unless you prove he exists first. That said, using the bible to prove the bible is an exercise in circular logic.

Purple Haze saith unto you, "deluded are they that have not seen, and yet believe."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVIL 1,100,544
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Pearl Jam 305,460
Democrats find living on minimum wage is tough 14 min Anonymous of Indy 493
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 14 min RacistFireCrotchB... 1,826
GOP abandons rancher over racist remarks 14 min Insect Trust 109
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 16 min White Knight 1,885
Calif. lawmakers ban plastic bags, struggle to ... 18 min USMail XXXII 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 21 min USMail XXXII 256,460
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr xxxrayted 1,487
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••