Atheists on the march in America

Aug 26, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TurkishPress.com

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Comments (Page 2,980)

Showing posts 59,581 - 59,600 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

Get your nothing out of here antitheist!
Joe Fortuna

Eureka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

Borg3of7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the meaning of life reflected in my children's & Grandchildren's eyes...there is NO higher purpose than to love & be loved.
I believe you are right.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
Why do you hate puppies?

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

John wrote:
If you had not noticed this is an atheist forum, so actually you are the one who should get their sorry butt put of here.
John

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

More nothing.

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
More nothing.
Damn it John, stop killing puppies would ya

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence or accountable position in your own forum.
1. If you had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
Ain't necessarily so...
John wrote:
2. There is no evidence you have a conscience.
Actually, this post is.
Try again.
John wrote:
3. Therefore, it doesn't exist.
The whole logic thing is beyond you.
LOLSER!
Now, scoot...

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate puppies?
John's got nothing on god.
God killed every puppy on earth during Noah's flood...

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
John's got nothing on god.
God killed every puppy on earth during Noah's flood...
True, but THOSE puppies deserved it because they were sinners.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but THOSE puppies deserved it because they were sinners.
They were bad dogs. Bad, bad dogs.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no evidence or accountable position in your own forum.
1. If you had a conscience there would be evidence of one.
2. There is no evidence you have a conscience.
3. Therefore, it doesn't exist.
Bring something to the table for once. I have offered for years to debate there is more evidence for a prime mover than any other possibility. You lions cover your ears and avoid an accountable position. You avoid there is no evidence that meets your rules. Your avoidance doesn't mean people don't notice.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
Here you go, LYING for jeebus....There is plenty o'imperical evidence for a conscience...well...not in your case.
John

Marlton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

I asked on page one of an atheist forum three years ago what you believed. How much more of a numerical advantage do you want? I have said I will debate the evidence that something larger than us is responsible for the beginning of the universe. You loons have done a great job ever since exposing how ridiculous your fight of a nonposition is.
Do you have any evidence at all that meets the scientific standard you hold others to? You do not. You have no skin in the game. You cannot explain how you quantify different theories without any evidence.
have never witnessed a group so vocal about nothing. It's quite bizarre. We know Obama will get your votes again due to lack of positive evidence.
Keep coming back with NOTHING. I never tire of showing rational people your inadequacies.
......you know it's not nothing :) How pathetic is it to live as an antitheist and have to lie to yourself and others to support an agenda based on nothing? No need to answer, you loons have been most helpful exposing yourselves as ill equipped to muster an explanation of your nothing/Obozo. Atheism and Obama- ridiculous choices for the most gullible. Still nothing from the atheists but impotent attacks on a God and book they do not believe in.
Duck away!!
Go find this post you lie about Bob. Hmmm, one would think these frauds would just repost this accountable position they claim to have made each time I post. Save yourselves the time. It will never be there. It has not been provided. This nothing is a brain eating virus that has no cure.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

-Purple Haze- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concession speech is noted.
Please point out the post in which I stated people have no right to worship as they see fit. I look forward to seeing your evidence.
I actually despise people like you... who haven't even the courage or conviction to admit their bias envelopes their every word and statement.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Wasted on the atheists here... but the Apparitions of Mary site is profoundly important to true believers:

http://www.marypages.com/

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

The Beatitudes: directives from Jesus to guide us on our journey to God...

http://robertwells.tripod.com/Beatitudes.html

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

There is a church in New Jersey where the nuns supplement their meager earnings by making and selling soaps. Within that church is a faccimile of the Sacred Shroud of Turin, which had been draped atop the original Shroud at one time for comparative purposes. Funny thing... the wound of Christ, from the lance in his side, suddenly appeared on the facsimile, and can be viewed today:
http://onecatholicnews.wordpress.com/2011/10/...

http://www.shroud.com/

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

John 20:29

"Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Wasted on the atheists here... but the Sightings of The Flying Speghetti Monster are profoundly important to true Pastafarians:
http://www.venganza.org/category/sightings/
Ramen!
really

Easley, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

GOD has us in his hands
melevy wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it so important for christians to evangelize?
What's the matter, can't take the competition?
you have...no one O_o?

Since: Oct 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
I asked on page one of an atheist forum three years ago what you believed. How much more of a numerical advantage do you want? I have said I will debate the evidence that something larger than us is responsible for the beginning of the universe. You loons have done a great job ever since exposing how ridiculous your fight of a nonposition is.
Do you have any evidence at all that meets the scientific standard you hold others to? You do not. You have no skin in the game. You cannot explain how you quantify different theories without any evidence.
have never witnessed a group so vocal about nothing. It's quite bizarre. We know Obama will get your votes again due to lack of positive evidence.
Keep coming back with NOTHING. I never tire of showing rational people your inadequacies.
......you know it's not nothing :) How pathetic is it to live as an antitheist and have to lie to yourself and others to support an agenda based on nothing? No need to answer, you loons have been most helpful exposing yourselves as ill equipped to muster an explanation of your nothing/Obozo. Atheism and Obama- ridiculous choices for the most gullible. Still nothing from the atheists but impotent attacks on a God and book they do not believe in.
Duck away!!
Go find this post you lie about Bob. Hmmm, one would think these frauds would just repost this accountable position they claim to have made each time I post. Save yourselves the time. It will never be there. It has not been provided. This nothing is a brain eating virus that has no cure.
I swear this guy must have a program that automatically copies and pastes the same comment every day for him. I guess it's not much of a stretch for a deluded godbot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,581 - 59,600 of70,904
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••