Ore. Democrat wins special congressional election

Jan 31, 2012 Full story: Washington Examiner

In this Jan. 6, 2012, file photo, Oregon 1st Congressional District Democratic candidate Suzanne Bonamici, left, and her Republican rival Rob Cornilles are silhouetted against a brightly lit background as they shake hands before their debate in Portland, Ore.

Full Story

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#1 Feb 1, 2012
if the shoe fits
its true

California City, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Are we talking about Obamas undocumented democrats? Oh it doesnt matter, what matters is Joe's Cantina. Did you know you can now order Chopped up mexican with beans and rice and a flour tortea for only 3 bucks? How about the dessert special with mexican vagina whippedcream and strawberries for dessert. Thanks to Obama and the mexican drug cartel, Americans can now enjoy a wonderful meal of chopped up mexican. Deep fried mexican eyeballs, ears, nose, lips are only a few specials on the menu. I absolutely enjoy mexican food, but I hate mexicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min woodtick57 262,735
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 4 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 234
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min No Surprize 153,829
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min grave digger 2,821
Benghazi panel announces first public hearing 8 min serfs up 66
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 8 min antenoa 4,263
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 15 min Cali Girl 2014 55,965
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Incognito4Ever 1,110,070
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min Chilli J 116,688
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••