Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,183

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#36200 Aug 27, 2012
CountryGirl wrote:
Zimmerman is an example of a half Puerto Rican who wishes he was a complete 100% white person.
It's likely he is ashamed of his spanish side, which would never have been brought up had his lawyer not attempted to make Zimmerman look less racist by trying to say oh he's half Spanish.
Zimmerman is white. In his mind he is white. Not to mention when you see Spanish and Black peeps mixing in state prison?
Zimmerman has been raised up white, has good old boy white friends and has been in denial about the part of him that is Puerto Rican, not to mention his last name is Jewish.
Zimmerman IS A RACIST who had been STALKING TRAYVON prior to murdering him.
Trayvon posed no threat to Zimmerman, Zimmerman just wanted to kill, and he killed Trayvon since he assumed the White Police wouldn't care. Zimmerman is a white Jewish name, is a wannabe cop and wanted desperately to fit in with white rednecks.
Zimmerman stalked Trayvon down and murdered him in cold blood. The police botched the investigation, being they're all racists anyway. That's why the FBI came in, to do an internal investigation and hopefully weed out all the bad apples.
Anyone who becomes a cop should only do so if they truly are not bigoted or racist and want to help people. Any other reason is a disgrace to the badge. It's obvious Zimmerman failed at passing the police test.
Yet we see symptoms in serial killers, in which they seek out a job with a badge and uniform just since they think its a "power trip". Look at BTK, he was a town dogcatcher. He had his uniform, he was also a serial killer.
There is no excuse for what Zimmerman did, he should be sentenced to death to serve as an example.
LOL, do you really believe what you posted????

The level of logic and critical thinking in your post sounds like something from the mind of a fumed out huffer. Lot's of sherm huh?
LOL.

Here's an easy one.....What Do You think is the single most important element of this court case is?
The one thing YOU think is the most important?
Justice

United States

#36201 Aug 27, 2012
I am so glad I have a 'bookmark' button. Reading too much of this crap at one time could turn a brain to mush. Though some that post on here, have absolutely nothing to worry about.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36202 Aug 27, 2012
Storm Warning wrote:
Well now its official, the findings of a blue ribbon fact finding commission, poor little tiny Micheal Jackson look a like trayvon, was dressed in all White to get ready for going to church after he handed out bibles to the entire neighborhood for free, he was distracted by his stop at the store where he bought some milk to drink later that evening at bible study, on his way back he was delayed by the little old lady he walked across the street, he gave his skittles to a blind man with a one legged dog and a cup. Now he will not be able to be a missionary to starving children in aids ravaged African countries. This Zimmerman guy is a White guy in a Hispanic theatrical costume, is actually an escaped Nazi war criminal responsible for the deaths of billions and Billions of Jews. Last week he kicked a puppy and farted in the old blind guys face. even worse he is suspected of being tied to CIA anti Castro activities and peed in a neighbors medicinal marijuana patch. reportedly he even has an onion that looks just like George Bush !
I'm not sure if this is an attempt at sick humor or if you are just exposing your stupidity and ignorance.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#36203 Aug 27, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
**********WROMNEY LIES**********
**********
WROMNEY LIE:
Says President Barack Obama "never worked in the private sector" before he was elected president.
FACT:
President Obama's been an author, attorney and community organizer
An Author, someone who can gather a thought and the time to write it all down. 1 book. It's obvious that he doesn't Author his own speeches, if he did, he wouldn't need teleprompters.

If he wasn't President,LOL, no one would buy his book. Bit of a stretch claiming to be an author when that's the case.
Just like if I change a leaky valve cover on my car makes me an auto mechanic, lol. No.

Attorney, nothing good there, they all decieve and will stoop to dispicable levels, every one of them.

Community organizer, that just hits like organized crime. Not alot of outstanding community organizers, come to mind.

I'd look for something else to be proud of.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36205 Aug 28, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
**********WROMNEY LIES**********
**********
WROMNEY LIE:
Says President Barack Obama "never worked in the private sector" before he was elected president.
FACT:
President Obama's been an author, attorney and community organizer
Add this to his resume:

"After Barack Obama graduated from Harvard Law School, he was hired, first as an instructor, and then as an adjunct professor of law, at the University of Chicago Law School; he taught three courses, including Constitutional Law, from 1992 to 2004."

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36206 Aug 28, 2012
Hurricane Crisco Blows wrote:
This is the worst economy since the Great depression!
This is the longest recession/recovery in American history.
Obama's policies have failed.
If you can't fix it in 4 years, you ain't never gonna fix it.
He has failed.
8.3% unemployment.
$16 trillion deficit!
Rising prices.
Shrinking wages.
Then there's the real estate market.
Every homeowner lost about 50% of his/her equity!
Many home values are still going down 5 years later because of the administrations failed economic policies.
We would all have long since been in prosperity if the free market would have been allowed to take its course.
Hope and Change?
My a$$!
Yes, you are an ass. A big, fat, ugly, stinky ass.

There is no hope for you, you can never change.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#36207 Aug 28, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Add this to his resume:

"After Barack Obama graduated from Harvard Law School, he was hired, first as an instructor, and then as an adjunct professor of law, at the University of Chicago Law School; he taught three courses, including Constitutional Law, from 1992 to 2004."
Very good.

The Wrongly LIE is even more apparent!
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#36208 Aug 28, 2012
How PNAC and OSP Created the War
PNAC's papers were written by the same people who wrote Israeli policy papers
who hold dual citizenship to Israel. The Iraq war and control over energy ...

http://www.reachingtruth.com/pnacosp.html - 18k -
War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel){Full ...
Dec 27, 2010 ... Film By Ryan Dawson http://www.youtube.com/user/Rys2sense http://www.
rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/ War By Deception: 9/11, Iraq, PNAC,...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...- 169k -
Mitt Romney's Advisers Are George Bush Neocons - PolicyMic
Jan 27, 2012 ... Israel supported the U.S. in its volition for war because the Bush ... Although the
now defunct PNAC and other sympathizers no longer have one ...

http://www.policymic.com/articles/3662/warnin ...- 48k -
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#36209 Aug 28, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
An Author, someone who can gather a thought and the time to write it all down. 1 book. It's obvious that he doesn't Author his own speeches, if he did, he wouldn't need teleprompters.
If he wasn't President,LOL, no one would buy his book. Bit of a stretch claiming to be an author when that's the case.
Just like if I change a leaky valve cover on my car makes me an auto mechanic, lol. No.
Attorney, nothing good there, they all decieve and will stoop to dispicable levels, every one of them.
Community organizer, that just hits like organized crime. Not alot of outstanding community organizers, come to mind.
I'd look for something else to be proud of.
such as what? Wall Street executive banker and a United States Senator, or federal government coorinator of major weapons contractors. How about a cheerleader? God-dam prescott,poppy and dubya are icons of yours, aren't they? Prescott Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prescott Sheldon Bush (May 15, 1895 October 8, 1972) was a Wall Street
executive banker and a United States Senator, representing Connecticut from
1952 ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush - 89k -
All Politicians Suck

Buffalo, NY

#36210 Aug 28, 2012
Hurricane Crisco Blows wrote:
This is the worst economy since the Great depression!
This is the longest recession/recovery in American history.
Obama's policies have failed.
If you can't fix it in 4 years, you ain't never gonna fix it.
He has failed.
8.3% unemployment.
$16 trillion deficit!
Rising prices.
Shrinking wages.
Then there's the real estate market.
Every homeowner lost about 50% of his/her equity!
Many home values are still going down 5 years later because of the administrations failed economic policies.
We would all have long since been in prosperity if the free market would have been allowed to take its course.
Hope and Change?
My a$$!
What have the Republicans/Conservatives/Tea Party Members/Right-Wingers done to help him? Not an Effing thing! Blind party loyalty is bringing this country to its knees, and the average citizen is suffering for it.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#36211 Aug 28, 2012
remember Bush! The phrase "you're either with us, or against us" and similar variations are used to depict situations as being polarized and to force witnesses, bystanders, or others unaligned with some form of pre-existing conflict to become allies of the speaking party, or lose favor. The implied consequence of not joining the team effort is to be deemed an enemy. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#36212 Aug 28, 2012
Speaking of Shrub II, where the hell is he?

HA!

It used to be a time when former Presidents were front and center at their party's convention. A two-term President sitting out his party's convention? He's not sick. So, why is he not there?

Heck, he's not even on the campaign trail stumping for Wrongly.

Why are the Repugnants keeping Shrub II out of the public's view? Bring that bastard out of hiding so that Americans can take a look at him.

He deserves to be paraded about so we all can see him and be reminded what the Repugnant Party is all about. Because with a Wrongly administration, we'll get the same failed, immoral, evil policies of Shrub II.

I have nothing but disdain for Shrub II, so if there are those who don't like my comments about him...go fly a kite, because I don't give a damn.

He and his advisors and policies are responsible not only for sending America down a fiscal cliff, but also for the lost lives of many, many good people!

They send others to fight wars, but they fought tooth and nail never to fight in a war. They raided America's treasury to benefit pals and cronies. Hell awaits those bastards.

Shrub II and his cronies are cowards and their souls will never be free!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36214 Aug 28, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You keep telling me that about my posts even after I clearly post the events....
... the only problem is, you simply bypass negating them (which would be SO easy if I lied) and instead, attack me instead! You're like a defense attorney who simply skips the case and his client and goes after the prosecutor because he can't refute the points! What a disservice you provide, son!
The linkage you claim exists between your "facts" and the event exist in your mind not in the real world.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#36215 Aug 28, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> The linkage you claim exists between your "facts" and the event exist in your mind not in the real world.
lol! Funny son. I gave you the individual points.

Yet, you still skip over them and instead, attack the poster.

Seems to me you believe those points are "bulletproof" so you don't even attempt to challenge them.
realitycheck

Carmel, IN

#36216 Aug 28, 2012
Storm Warning wrote:
Well now its official, the findings of a blue ribbon fact finding commission, poor little tiny Micheal Jackson look a like trayvon, was dressed in all White to get ready for going to church after he handed out bibles to the entire neighborhood for free, he was distracted by his stop at the store where he bought some milk to drink later that evening at bible study, on his way back he was delayed by the little old lady he walked across the street, he gave his skittles to a blind man with a one legged dog and a cup. Now he will not be able to be a missionary to starving children in aids ravaged African countries. This Zimmerman guy is a White guy in a Hispanic theatrical costume, is actually an escaped Nazi war criminal responsible for the deaths of billions and Billions of Jews. Last week he kicked a puppy and farted in the old blind guys face. even worse he is suspected of being tied to CIA anti Castro activities and peed in a neighbors medicinal marijuana patch. reportedly he even has an onion that looks just like George Bush !
Great work!
realitycheck

Carmel, IN

#36217 Aug 28, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Add this to his resume:
"After Barack Obama graduated from Harvard Law School, he was hired, first as an instructor, and then as an adjunct professor of law, at the University of Chicago Law School; he taught three courses, including Constitutional Law, from 1992 to 2004."
Why was he asked to surrender his license? Why won't he release his school files so we can see how smart he is? Why did his pug faced wife surrender her license?
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#36218 Aug 28, 2012
what did your mom say when you told her what you wanted to do to your dad on christmas ?
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are an ass. A big, fat, ugly, stinky ass.
There is no hope for you, you can never change.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36219 Aug 28, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny son. I gave you the individual points.
Yet, you still skip over them and instead, attack the poster.
Seems to me you believe those points are "bulletproof" so you don't even attempt to challenge them.
Classic, you CONTINUE to ignore the point of the post. There is ZERO linkage between your "facts" and the event.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#36220 Aug 28, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>An Author, someone who can gather a thought and the time to write it all down. 1 book. It's obvious that he doesn't Author his own speeches, if he did, he wouldn't need teleprompters.

If he wasn't President,LOL, no one would buy his book. Bit of a stretch claiming to be an author when that's the case.
Just like if I change a leaky valve cover on my car makes me an auto mechanic, lol. No.

Attorney, nothing good there, they all decieve and will stoop to dispicable levels, every one of them.

Community organizer, that just hits like organized crime. Not alot of outstanding community organizers, come to mind.

I'd look for something else to be proud of.
YES...President of the United States of America!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#36221 Aug 28, 2012
realitycheck wrote:
<quoted text>Why was he asked to surrender his license? Why won't he release his school files so we can see how smart he is? Why did his pug faced wife surrender her license?
HA!

You thought you could get away with that LIE?

You just repeating the rat wing LIE about the President's law license. The viral website and blogs about this has been around since June 2010.

The FACTS:

"It's not true that either of them surrendered their law license to avoid disciplinary action or criminal prosecution, however. Nor is it true, contrary to what has been claimed on literally thousands of anti-Obama blogs and websites, that the Obamas were "disbarred" or had their law licenses "revoked."

Neither the Illinois State Bar Association nor the ARDC (Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission) lists any accusations of misconduct or disciplinary actions against the Obamas. According to a statement quoted by FactCheck.org , ARDC deputy administrator and chief counsel James Grogan says the Obamas were 'never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings.'

Quite to the contrary, a notice on the website of the Illinois State Bar states that the Association is "proud" to have Barack and Michelle Obama as honorary members."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 4 min barefoot2626 18
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 4 min Responsibility 408
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,115,341
Clintons Side With Obama on ISIS Strategy 7 min scirocco 90
Rand Paul: President Obama 'acts like he's a king' 8 min barefoot2626 108
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 8 min Le Jimbo 671
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 8 min woodtick57 220
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Chilli J 117,417
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Le Jimbo 155,481
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Valerie 265,651
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 28 min fyi 39

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE