Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Read more: Wall Street Journal 66,327

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Read more
realitycheck

Carmel, IN

#36217 Aug 28, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Add this to his resume:
"After Barack Obama graduated from Harvard Law School, he was hired, first as an instructor, and then as an adjunct professor of law, at the University of Chicago Law School; he taught three courses, including Constitutional Law, from 1992 to 2004."
Why was he asked to surrender his license? Why won't he release his school files so we can see how smart he is? Why did his pug faced wife surrender her license?
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#36218 Aug 28, 2012
what did your mom say when you told her what you wanted to do to your dad on christmas ?
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are an ass. A big, fat, ugly, stinky ass.
There is no hope for you, you can never change.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36219 Aug 28, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Funny son. I gave you the individual points.
Yet, you still skip over them and instead, attack the poster.
Seems to me you believe those points are "bulletproof" so you don't even attempt to challenge them.
Classic, you CONTINUE to ignore the point of the post. There is ZERO linkage between your "facts" and the event.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#36220 Aug 28, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>An Author, someone who can gather a thought and the time to write it all down. 1 book. It's obvious that he doesn't Author his own speeches, if he did, he wouldn't need teleprompters.

If he wasn't President,LOL, no one would buy his book. Bit of a stretch claiming to be an author when that's the case.
Just like if I change a leaky valve cover on my car makes me an auto mechanic, lol. No.

Attorney, nothing good there, they all decieve and will stoop to dispicable levels, every one of them.

Community organizer, that just hits like organized crime. Not alot of outstanding community organizers, come to mind.

I'd look for something else to be proud of.
YES...President of the United States of America!

Truth's Door

#36221 Aug 28, 2012
realitycheck wrote:
<quoted text>Why was he asked to surrender his license? Why won't he release his school files so we can see how smart he is? Why did his pug faced wife surrender her license?
HA!

You thought you could get away with that LIE?

You just repeating the rat wing LIE about the President's law license. The viral website and blogs about this has been around since June 2010.

The FACTS:

"It's not true that either of them surrendered their law license to avoid disciplinary action or criminal prosecution, however. Nor is it true, contrary to what has been claimed on literally thousands of anti-Obama blogs and websites, that the Obamas were "disbarred" or had their law licenses "revoked."

Neither the Illinois State Bar Association nor the ARDC (Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission) lists any accusations of misconduct or disciplinary actions against the Obamas. According to a statement quoted by FactCheck.org , ARDC deputy administrator and chief counsel James Grogan says the Obamas were 'never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings.'

Quite to the contrary, a notice on the website of the Illinois State Bar states that the Association is "proud" to have Barack and Michelle Obama as honorary members."

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#36222 Aug 28, 2012
President Romney is going to fix all the things President Obamboozle broke.
"Stuff's gettin better"
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#36223 Aug 28, 2012
but you havent heard ovomits plan to cut the deficit

you know like last time when he vowed to cut the deficit in half.

all the previous presidents combined couldnt create as much debt as the food stamp failure did in only one term

all who are dumb enough to believe the same lies again raise your hand

Truth's Door

#36224 Aug 28, 2012
**********WROMNEY LIES**********

WROMNEY LIE:
"I was pretty proud of being the only guy on the stage that ever had a job in the private sector."

FACT:
Three of his four Boca Raton debate opponents had private-sector experience.

It's just in Wrongly's blood to LIE. His tongue is made out of the finest lying material money can buy.

We got plenty more of these Wrongly Wromney LIES, folks. They just flow from his lips.

Whatever the audience, Wrongly will contort a LIE or flip flop on the issues. There's only ONE Wrongly Wromney running, but there are many versions talking at any one time.

Wrongly Wryan ain't no better.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36225 Aug 28, 2012
rider wrote:
How PNAC and OSP Created the War
PNAC's papers were written by the same people who wrote Israeli policy papers
who hold dual citizenship to Israel. The Iraq war and control over energy ...
http://www.reachingtruth.com/pnacosp.html - 18k -
War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel){Full ...
Dec 27, 2010 ... Film By Ryan Dawson http://www.youtube.com/user/Rys2sense http://www.
rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/ War By Deception: 9/11, Iraq, PNAC,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...- 169k -
Mitt Romney's Advisers Are George Bush Neocons - PolicyMic
Jan 27, 2012 ... Israel supported the U.S. in its volition for war because the Bush ... Although the
now defunct PNAC and other sympathizers no longer have one ...
http://www.policymic.com/articles/3662/warnin ...- 48k -
Thanks for this.

Location hidden

#36226 Aug 28, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
An Author, someone who can gather a thought and the time to write it all down. 1 book. It's obvious that he doesn't Author his own speeches, if he did, he wouldn't need teleprompters.
If he wasn't President,LOL, no one would buy his book. Bit of a stretch claiming to be an author when that's the case.
Just like if I change a leaky valve cover on my car makes me an auto mechanic, lol. No.
Attorney, nothing good there, they all decieve and will stoop to dispicable levels, every one of them.
Community organizer, that just hits like organized crime. Not alot of outstanding community organizers, come to mind.
I'd look for something else to be proud of.
Both of his books were written long before he was ELECTED president.

Of course he writes most of his own speeches. Mitt the Twitt writes none of his. He doesn't even polish them up after they are ghost written. You don't have a problem with that.

Shrub Jr not only didn't write his own speeches, he could barely read them.

Location hidden

#36227 Aug 28, 2012
Guess what???

Mitt the Twitt joined Cosco!!!!

He bought shirts in bulk, three to a pack. He was so stunned by this knowledge he bragged about it on national TV. He thought the only way to buy a shirt was for a tailor to come to his house.

Oh yes he is one of us now. He just doesn't pay the same percentage of his income in taxes as the masses do.
Hurricane Below Me

Buffalo, NY

#36229 Aug 28, 2012
zazz wrote:
Guess what???
He bought shirts in bulk, three to a pack. He was so stunned by this knowledge he bragged about it on national TV. He thought the only way to buy a shirt was for a tailor to come to his house.
Oh yes he is one of us now. He just doesn't pay the same percentage of his income in taxes as the masses do.
Your hate speech is truly ugly.

Too bad you will never get to experience what life is all about. You will always be miserable and poor because you choose to be. And you are so envious of others that it drives you to hate them with a passion.

You're nothing but a spoiled brat with the emphasis on lazy. Yeah, you're one of us now. How's your tax evasions/returns looking there eh?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#36230 Aug 28, 2012
zazz wrote:
Guess what???
So earning your money and being rich has its perks.
Show more respect to the man you'll call your President for the next 8 years.
"Stuff's gettin better"

Location hidden

#36231 Aug 28, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Speaking of Shrub II, where the hell is he?
HA!
It used to be a time when former Presidents were front and center at their party's convention. A two-term President sitting out his party's convention? He's not sick. So, why is he not there?
Heck, he's not even on the campaign trail stumping for Wrongly.
Why are the Repugnants keeping Shrub II out of the public's view? Bring that bastard out of hiding so that Americans can take a look at him.
He deserves to be paraded about so we all can see him and be reminded what the Repugnant Party is all about. Because with a Wrongly administration, we'll get the same failed, immoral, evil policies of Shrub II.
I have nothing but disdain for Shrub II, so if there are those who don't like my comments about him...go fly a kite, because I don't give a damn.
He and his advisors and policies are responsible not only for sending America down a fiscal cliff, but also for the lost lives of many, many good people!
They send others to fight wars, but they fought tooth and nail never to fight in a war. They raided America's treasury to benefit pals and cronies. Hell awaits those bastards.
Shrub II and his cronies are cowards and their souls will never be free!
I will answer this post with a quote from it:

"He deserves to be paraded about so we all can see him and be reminded what the Repugnant Party is all about. Because with a Wrongly administration, we'll get the same failed, immoral, evil policies of Shrub II."

He deserves to be, and the public deserves it. They are deliberately keeping him out of the public view for the reasons you stated.

Location hidden

#36232 Aug 28, 2012
Hurricane Below Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hate speech is truly ugly.
Too bad you will never get to experience what life is all about. You will always be miserable and poor because you choose to be. And you are so envious of others that it drives you to hate them with a passion.
You're nothing but a spoiled brat with the emphasis on lazy. Yeah, you're one of us now. How's your tax evasions/returns looking there eh?
No one would ever spoil you. You are repugnant, fat, ugly and lazy.

I'm sure I pay significantly more taxes that you ever have or ever will. You probably pay nothing except FICA taxes. You probably get that back in EIC.

Not only are you poor economically but you are bereft of morals and ethics making you a very poor individual indeed.

Location hidden

#36233 Aug 28, 2012
NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
but you havent heard ovomits plan to cut the deficit
you know like last time when he vowed to cut the deficit in half.
all the previous presidents combined couldnt create as much debt as the food stamp failure did in only one term
all who are dumb enough to believe the same lies again raise your hand
You just don't get it.When Democrats accuse Republicans of "cutting" ______ etc because Republicans only propose a 10% increase for the next budget year and Dems propose and increase of 30%,they translate that into Repubs want to cut this needed program by 20% next year. Same math,Obama cut the deficit by 50% because he only increased spending by 50% instead of the 100% he wanted to raise it by,so he can say he cut the deficit by 50%.
Spazz attack zazz

Buffalo, NY

#36234 Aug 28, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> You just don't get it.When Democrats accuse Republicans of "cutting" ______ etc because Republicans only propose a 10% increase for the next budget year and Dems propose and increase of 30%,they translate that into Repubs want to cut this needed program by 20% next year. Same math,Obama cut the deficit by 50% because he only increased spending by 50% instead of the 100% he wanted to raise it by,so he can say he cut the deficit by 50%.
That is why I piss on every liberal on this thread. They are nothing but liars and thieves, and when they end up as statistics themselves their surviving family members almost always blame it on Republicans even though their loved ones were murdered by one of their own. It's societys fault! It's the rich!

Same twisted logic.

They can all kiss my a$$!

Truth's Door

#36235 Aug 28, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it.When Democrats accuse Republicans of "cutting" ______ etc because Republicans only propose a 10% increase for the next budget year and Dems propose and increase of 30%,they translate that into Repubs want to cut this needed program by 20% next year. Same math,Obama cut the deficit by 50% because he only increased spending by 50% instead of the 100% he wanted to raise it by,so he can say he cut the deficit by 50%.
HA!

That is the same reasoning that Repugnants use when they say Democrats want to raise wealthy taxes when Democrats want to restore the temporary Shrub II wealthy tax cuts to their original level...you know, back to the times when Clinton was President.

No raising above that threshold for the wealthy.

(And remember, NEVER before has this nation given a tax cut to the wealthy in the middle of a war...let alone TWO wars)

You guys cannot have it both ways. Which definition of "cutting" and "raising" you guys wanna use?

Oh, never mind. It's always the one that's politically convenient.

Wrongly is riding high and free at the convention but the surf always crashes!

Location hidden

#36236 Aug 28, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!
That is the same reasoning that Repugnants use when they say Democrats want to raise wealthy taxes when Democrats want to restore the temporary Shrub II wealthy tax cuts to their original level...you know, back to the times when Clinton was President.
No raising above that threshold for the wealthy.
(And remember, NEVER before has this nation given a tax cut to the wealthy in the middle of a war...let alone TWO wars)
You guys cannot have it both ways. Which definition of "cutting" and "raising" you guys wanna use?
Oh, never mind. It's always the one that's politically convenient.
Wrongly is riding high and free at the convention but the surf always crashes!
Explain how its the SAME reasoning exactly.
Spazz

UK

#36237 Aug 28, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
No one would ever spoil you. You are repugnant, fat, ugly and lazy.
I'm sure I pay significantly more taxes that you ever have or ever will. You probably pay nothing except FICA taxes. You probably get that back in EIC.
Not only are you poor economically but you are bereft of morals and ethics making you a very poor individual indeed.
You a$$ bone connected to you neck bone.

You neck bone connected to you cu nt bone.

You cu nt bone connected to you head bone.

You head bone connected to you fat bone.

You fat bone connected to you ugly bone.

You ugly bone connected to you a$$ bone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,217,634
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min messianic114 160,133
News Is Hillary Becoming A Joke? 4 min Responsibility 51
News Ferguson's ugly, racist emails released 5 min Spailding Smails 599
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 6 min Jaimie 84,048
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 8 min gab 59,253
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques Ottawa 187,014
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 19 min NorCal Native 288
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 31 min Sunnier 323,600
More from around the web