Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,468)

Showing posts 29,341 - 29,360 of65,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tropical Storm Isaac

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

The media will use Tropical Storm Isaac as a distraction from the "Message" that will be spread at the Republican Convention.

Freedom from Big Government!

And the worst economy in modern history!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>please see my response to yeah... SS/DD.
please see the back of my hand.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Stuff's gettin better everyday"

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

Since the Thug Zimmerman trial is on hiatus, let's see what Wrongly is up to these days.

Wrongly Wromney.....
"There was no reduction, not one dollar of reduction in taxes, by virtue of having an account in Switzerland or a Cayman Islands investment. Those dollars of taxes remained exactly the same. There was no tax savings at all." Romney said.

----Faux-News (August 28)

Not so fast Wrongly. Many experts are calling you out on that LIE!

Wrongly, all you gotta do is produce your tax returns for the last five years....the years you've been running for President of the United States.

You can stop explaining LIES. No one believes you anymore after your LIES about your taxes when you ran for governor of Massachusetts.

Even your father provided 12 years of returns. You must've fallen far off the apple tree. Say what? Oh sorry. You must've fallen far off the nut tree!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Oh Wrongly, Oh Wrongly!

You must have listened to George Costanza when he was talking to Jerry Seinfeld.

George Costanza:
"Jerry, just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.

Oh yeah!
Tropical Storm Isaac

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
Oh Wrongly, Oh Wrongly!

You must have listened to George Costanza when he was talking to Jerry Seinfeld.

George Costanza:

"Jerry, just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.

Oh yeah!
Oh Crisco, Oh Crisco!

You must have listened to you momma when she said, "Crisco! It not a big fat beer belly if you just posting on line!"

"You not a big fat a$$ if you say it's not!"

(you humongous fatbutt!)

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

**********WROMNEY LIES**********

WROMNEY LIE:
"Only one president has ever cut Medicare for seniors in this country...Barack Obama."

FACT:
Other presidents cut benefits - and Obama hasn't
Rebel Girl

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

Hurricane Dud wrote:
Hi Rosie!
Hey Stud!!
Hurricane Pud

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

Rebel Girl wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey Stud!!
Well hey thar!

lol.
Hurricane Cristo

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

WROMNEY LIE:

"Only one president has ever cut Medicare for seniors in this country...Barack Obama."

FACT:

Other presidents cut benefits - and Obama hasn't
Yeah list one!

Jerkoff!

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

WROMNEY LIE:
"I don't have lobbyists running my campaign."

FACT:
His campaign is ankle-deep in lobbyists.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

some people refuse to believe that Wrongly Wromney is a LIAR. He is. For those who are concerned, read on. For those who aren't, DON'T.

Listen to what fact-finding organization Politifact has to say about Wrongly's statement.

"Romney said Obama is the "only one president that I know of in history that robbed Medicare." In reality, several presidents have reduced Medicare spending.

We reviewed this history in detail in a fact-check of Romney's statement from December, "Only one president has ever cut Medicare for seniors in this country...Barack Obama." We rated that False. Many presidents have sought to rein in Medicare spending.

Here are a few highlights from that fact-check:

* President Ronald Reagan cut Medicare by reducing payments to hospitals, and he cut benefits by raising deductibles.

* President George H.W. Bush cut benefits by repealing a law that would have expanded coverage for drugs and catastrophic illness.

* President Bill Clinton cut Medicare by changing payments to doctors and other providers, which could be considered to have an indirect effect on beneficiaries.

Our ruling

Romney said, "There's only one president that I know of in history that robbed Medicare,$716 billion to pay for a new risky program of his own that we call Obamacare."

The only element of truth here is that the health care law seeks to reduce future Medicare spending, and the tally of those cost reductions over the next 10 years is $716 billion. The money wasn't "robbed," however, and other presidents have made similar reductions to the Medicare program.

WE RATE THIS STATEMENT MOSTLY FALSE.

In its entirety....
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Hurricane Crisco Blows

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

some people refuse to believe that Wrongly Wromney is a LIAR. He is. For those who are concerned, read on. For those who aren't, DON'T.
Listen to what fact-finding organization Politifact has to say about Wrongly's statement.
"Romney said Obama is the "only one president that I know of in history that robbed Medicare." In reality, several presidents have reduced Medicare spending.
We reviewed this history in detail in a fact-check of Romney's statement from December, "Only one president has ever cut Medicare for seniors in this country...Barack Obama." We rated that False. Many presidents have sought to rein in Medicare spending.
Here are a few highlights from that fact-check:
* President Ronald Reagan cut Medicare by reducing payments to hospitals, and he cut benefits by raising deductibles.
* President George H.W. Bush cut benefits by repealing a law that would have expanded coverage for drugs and catastrophic illness.
* President Bill Clinton cut Medicare by changing payments to doctors and other providers, which could be considered to have an indirect effect on beneficiaries.
Our ruling
Romney said, "There's only one president that I know of in history that robbed Medicare,$716 billion to pay for a new risky program of his own that we call Obamacare."
The only element of truth here is that the health care law seeks to reduce future Medicare spending, and the tally of those cost reductions over the next 10 years is $716 billion. The money wasn't "robbed," however, and other presidents have made similar reductions to the Medicare program.
WE RATE THIS STATEMENT MOSTLY FALSE.
In its entirety....
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Obama cut medicare by almost a billion.

The cuts by all the other presidents combined didn't add up to that much.

Your argument is weak since we all know both parties have been kicking the medicare can down the road for years.

Obama care will not work.

It must be repealed before it bankrupts the nation.

There must be a free market solution to the problem.

The real issue is the piss poor economy which you must avoid talking about by all means or else your lies become indisguisable.

You don't fool me with your veiled racism and your camouflaged Marxist ideology.

You don't fool anybody.

Except yourself.

You just expose your own hypocracy.
Hurricane Crisco Blows

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

WROMNEY LIE:

FACT:

Washington is knee deep in lobyists.

It's the nature of the beast.

But Romneys campaign isn't being run by lobyists.

Obama's is however.

But the real issue is the economy and the deficit.

To say that they are in the toilet is an understatement.

But feel free to keep on blaming Bush.

LOL.
Hurricane Crisco Blows

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

WROMNEY LIE:

FACT:

In fact, Obama is not ankle deep in lobbyists.

He's in it up to his neck!

Visitor logs don't lie.

But feel free to attack the messenger.

You stooges never have any problem speaking ill of the dead.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Hurricane Crisco Blows

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

This is the worst economy since the Great depression!

This is the longest recession/recovery in American history.

Obama's policies have failed.

If you can't fix it in 4 years, you ain't never gonna fix it.

He has failed.

8.3% unemployment.

$16 trillion deficit!

Rising prices.

Shrinking wages.

Then there's the real estate market.

Every homeowner lost about 50% of his/her equity!

Many home values are still going down 5 years later because of the administrations failed economic policies.

We would all have long since been in prosperity if the free market would have been allowed to take its course.

Hope and Change?

My a$$!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
whatsa' matter, pops. u got memory loss, too? I AM just following my own advice!lol
lol! Ah! You're being clueless! My error son!
Hurricane Crisco Blows

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Half of every homeowners net worth has evaporated.

Never before have so few robbed so many of so much!

You wanna give these clowns 4 more years?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>..
Alzheimers might be your problem. If not mega multi vitamins will delay the onset of senility.
lol! Actually, I recommend he take 100g of selenium! All at once!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't explain anything to this hater bigot. Actually, you can't explaining anything to any of them. Closed minded and not allow facts to defer or deter them.
lol! Forget about explaining. It's the legal process as he sees it! Isn't it amazing how they try to tailor the process to better match the outcome they so desire?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,341 - 29,360 of65,538
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••