Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,356

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33927 Jul 29, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word here is reasonable..........
There is ample "reasonable" doubt. The prosecutor over reached with the murder charge. Manslaughter would have been a more appropriate charge if any at all. No doubt political considerations played into what hewas ultimately charged with.

Location hidden

#33928 Jul 29, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most reasonable persons know that evidence is presented at trial, not here in a forum where people like you have absolutely no evidence but you have already made up your mind.
Considering your FABRICATIONS on other threads that you CONTINUE to ignore when called on you are the LAST person who should be questions anyones credibiltiy. When are you going to produce the post I supposed made LIAR?
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#33929 Jul 29, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person on here who lies about Trayvon, a boy whom they know nothing about is a coward. Every person on here who perpetrates lies against him is a coward.
Every person on here who worships Zimmerman for murdering an unarmed child is a moronic idiot and a hater racist.
If you were not a racist you would not lie about Trayvon. You would not call him a criminal. You would not call him a racist. You lie, you lie, you lie.
You are a racist who doesn't have the spine to admit to it so you lie about it. Liar, liar, liar.
Every person on here who lies about Zimmerman, a man whom they know nothing about is a coward. Every person on here who perpetrates lies against him is a coward.
Every person on here who worships Traygone for assaulting an armed man and trying to kill him is a moronic idiot and a hater racist.
If you were not a racist you would not lie about Zimmerman. You would not call him a criminal. You would not call him a racist. You lie, you lie, you lie.
You are a racist who doesn't have the spine to admit to it so you lie about it. Liar, liar, liar.
Ah yes Traygone was so stupid he assaulted Zimmerman and he lost the fight didn't he.
Tray gone

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#33930 Jul 29, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
After 28,000 plus posts not much has changed. The Prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman murdered Martin. Any reasonable person can see plenty of reasonable doubt.
No, not much has changed.

Thug Zimmerman STILL charged with Murder

Thug Zimmerman STILL lying.

Thug Zimmerman STILL hiding.

Thug Zimmerman STILL feeding off his slush fund.

Thug Zimmerman STILL wearing ankle bracelet.

Thug Zimmerman STILL cannot possess a gun.

Thug Zimmerman STILL has a criminal record.

Thug Zimmerman's father STILL coddling him.

Thug Zimmerman's lawyer is STILL not "pro bono".

Thug Zimmerman STILL killed Trayvon.

My My My

The seasons change but the Truth remains. Thanks for reminding us.

Any reasonable person can see Thug Zimmerman for what he is!

Criminal Zimmerman is freed but ain't free!

Location hidden

#33931 Jul 29, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person on here who lies about Trayvon, a boy whom they know nothing about is a coward. Every person on here who perpetrates lies against him is a coward.
Every person on here who worships Zimmerman for murdering an unarmed child is a moronic idiot and a hater racist.
If you were not a racist you would not lie about Trayvon. You would not call him a criminal. You would not call him a racist. You lie, you lie, you lie.
If revealing Zimmermans past deeds and actions is acceptable as a means to understand who he is,the same standard should apply to Martin warts and all.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#33932 Jul 29, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most reasonable persons know that evidence is presented at trial, not here in a forum where people like you have absolutely no evidence but you have already made up your mind.
Might want to post that to zazz as she is the one leading the charge against Zimmerman with, as you point out, no evidence other than emotions.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#33933 Jul 29, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
There is ample "reasonable" doubt. The prosecutor over reached with the murder charge. Manslaughter would have been a more appropriate charge if any at all. No doubt political considerations played into what hewas ultimately charged with.
If you believe "stand your ground" is the law of the land as it is then no charges should have been filed.
But as we all know if no charges were filed the black community would have gone on a rampage burning down their own cities as they have done in the past.
Africans just don't seem to reason things out before they act. Like traygone attacking an armed man. I mean where did he think that was going?
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#33934 Jul 29, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not much has changed.
Thug Zimmerman STILL charged with Murder
Thug Zimmerman STILL lying.
Thug Zimmerman STILL hiding.
Thug Zimmerman STILL feeding off his slush fund.
Thug Zimmerman STILL wearing ankle bracelet.
Thug Zimmerman STILL cannot possess a gun.
Thug Zimmerman STILL has a criminal record.
Thug Zimmerman's father STILL coddling him.
Thug Zimmerman's lawyer is STILL not "pro bono".
Thug Zimmerman STILL killed Trayvon.
My My My
The seasons change but the Truth remains. Thanks for reminding us.
Any reasonable person can see Thug Zimmerman for what he is!
Criminal Zimmerman is freed but ain't free!
You are right not much has changed. Instead of the black community comming together and explaining why their children should not act like Traygone they are still trying to convince everyone trayvon was some kind of little kid that was murdered for no reason.
Why not explain what is acceptable behavior in society and what is not so fewer of their children will be buried?
The seasons indeed change but the truth remains:
Trayvon Martin, a un-ruly thug was buried by his own parents when the children are supposed to bury the parents.
The sadest thing I see here is posters like you trying to stir the pot of hatred when one life has already been lost.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#33935 Jul 29, 2012
coming
Stump the Gimp

Denver, CO

#33936 Jul 29, 2012
Martin messed with the wrong person that night.

He should have been more careful and less suspicious while doing drug deals in and around a gated community..

His buddies at the 7-11 were gonna meet him but George cramp his style.

Oh well. Sometimes you gotta die before you ever get it right.

Self Defense.

Acquittal.
SHADOW

Bulverde, TX

#33937 Jul 29, 2012
Stump the Gimp wrote:
Martin messed with the wrong person that night.
He should have been more careful and less suspicious while doing drug deals in and around a gated community..
His buddies at the 7-11 were gonna meet him but George cramp his style.
Oh well. Sometimes you gotta die before you ever get it right.
Self Defense.
Acquittal.
I would vote for that for sure!
Stump the Gimp

Denver, CO

#33938 Jul 29, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>

I would vote for that for sure!
If there was ever a case that presented so much reasonable doubt it's this one for sure.

The states case is more than just weak.

It's a joke.

2 or 3 racists might hang the jury but George will still walk.

I don't believe the state is gonna want to prosecute him again.

The People of the State of Florida have had enough!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33939 Jul 29, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because more Blacks are in the criminal justice system DOESN'T mean Blacks commit more crime.
Many studies have documented this and many conservatives AGREE with this and have tried to address racial disparities in the criminal justice system.
So, that point you make is pointless. And when you look at percentages, you need to look far beyond the numbers. That's what we call critical thinking.
You can't buy it, nor cannot it be given to you.
You must Earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn it...the old fashioned way!
Those republicans in Congress still sticking together to stick it to the American people? Oh YES they are. You people stick together no matter what! My my my!
Creepy Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Oh yes it does, its a proven fact that blacks do commit much more crime than their percentage of the population. But you ghetto people are oblivious to that, and most always stick together no matter what. Your idea of 'critical thinking' is to ignore reality.

Location hidden

#33940 Jul 29, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again Zazzie, Trayvon was not a boy, but a juvenile delinquent.

None of us warship Zimmerman, he shouldn't have been out trying to play neighborhood do gooder. That is about the most stupid comment you have made.

The difference between you and me, is that I wish all good people well, and all bad people (like Trayvon) ill. It Trayvon had been some skin head or piece of white trash, my opinion would be the same, good riddance. But since Trayvon was one of your people, you and so many other blacks want to get Zimmerman out of revenge.

It ain't no lie, Trayvon was a doped up hooded street thug.

Of course, you talk the same old racist, racist, crap, like a lot of you people.

Location hidden

#33941 Jul 29, 2012
Freebird USA wrote:
After 28,000 plus posts not much has changed. The Prosecution must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman murdered Martin. Any reasonable person can see plenty of reasonable doubt.
But the ghetto rats who hate Zimmerman, are not reasonable and are out to get him.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#33942 Jul 29, 2012
He'll be acquitted.
Gnaddy

Denver, CO

#33944 Jul 29, 2012
Martin asked for fight and he got one.

He certainly had a lot of balls!

That's what it takes to viciously attack somebody.

I think the boy had more balls than brains.

Martin was clean. He had nothing to be arrested for.

He sucker punched the wrong hombre.

Then he done gone and made an ash out of himself.

Poor basturd.
Gnaddy

Denver, CO

#33945 Jul 29, 2012
Too bad the governor and the state attorney got no balls.

If one of em would have had any balls the gangsters would have had they chimp and then had been arrested.

George gonna walk regardless.

But think he gonna have to pop another jitterbug before this thing is over.

Some things never change.
Gnaddy

Denver, CO

#33946 Jul 29, 2012
Hardcore Pawn on tru tv is a good example of Zimmerman haters.

They stupid and obnoxious.

They ask for trouble everywhere they go.

Just like the ones on this thread.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#33947 Jul 29, 2012
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>You are right not much has changed. Instead of the black community comming together and explaining why their children should not act like Traygone they are still trying to convince everyone trayvon was some kind of little kid that was murdered for no reason.
Why not explain what is acceptable behavior in society and what is not so fewer of their children will be buried?
The seasons indeed change but the truth remains:
Trayvon Martin, a un-ruly thug was buried by his own parents when the children are supposed to bury the parents.
The sadest thing I see here is posters like you trying to stir the pot of hatred when one life has already been lost.
HA!

Yours is a laughable post.

When you gonna have a sit-down meeting with the mass-murderers and arsonists and serial killers and cannibals and child molesters?

Why not explain what is acceptable behavior in society? Why do we keep seeing the same thing over and over from those people? That's so sad.

Answer me that, O "Sad" One.

Those who "stir the pot of hatred" are all about you and it definitely isn't me.

Are you blind or just ignorant? Either of those ought to make you "sad." Honesty and Integrity eludes you for writing such a hilarious post.

It ought to make you "sad" when there are those on here who call for a race of people to be killed. It ought to make you "sad" when there are those who make threats. It ought to make you "sad" when the resident pervert spews his venom night and day incessantly.

It ought to make you "sad" when you choose NOT to lament on those things. Oh, I almost forgot...it is because those are the same ones who support your position.

Take your holier than thou, "sad" feelings back to the rat-infested sewer from whence you came.

Bye Bye Sucker!

Criminal Zimmerman is freed but he surely isn't free!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 min Reverend Alan 1,775
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 121,417
Republicans question federal response on Ebola 3 min the Light 18
Obama's Air Campaign: Radio Interviews to Get O... 6 min DobyRebelWithouta... 5
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min X -Man- 270,910
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 7 min Kentucky-Mitch 11,492
Ukraine's Neo-Nazis Demand Respect 8 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 48
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,127,197
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 29 min MITT from URANUS 200

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE