Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,293)

Showing posts 25,841 - 25,860 of65,517
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
realitycheck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, pop, that is what the investigation is supposed to show BEFORE a citizen has his liberty taken away from him or her.
the trial is to see if the accused will permanently be branded a criminal and/or have his or her liberty or property or even Life taken for a set length of time.
a REAL arrest warrant would have at least one piece of INCRIMINATING evidence. NOT opinion or faux evidence. or, lack facts that might explain or reduce the weight of flimsy or circumstancial evidence (perjury).
u completely gloss over the simple fact that the State must prove that a crime was committed... not a tragedy or accident or mistake.
consider this: with the evidence (NONE) put forth by the State in this case, GZ need not present ANY defense to prevail.
only IF the Court/Judge allows non-certified testimony (the mother! ID-ing the voice), opinion (we believe GZ started the altercation) and fantasy (GZ was stalking/hunting/profiling a young black person so that he could kill him), will the State even have a case to present.
pops, we are still waiting for ur/State evidence to DIS-prove my previous points of the case. if u can't produce even one NOW, what will the State have to present at trial?
Judge: Mr. Prosecuter, present ur Case...
Mr. Prosecuter: er, PUNT...
TM's dad said it wasn't his voice and GZ's dad said it was his son's voice....and then mommy dearest comes along and says it was her son's voice after she saw the financial potential. The screaming went on for a long time which suggests a struggle, a fight. All evidence points to TM punching GZ, not the other way around. If GZ tracked TM down and shot him as the kooks claim, there wouldn 't have even been a struggle or any screaming. TM wouldn't have had marks all over his knuckles from punching GZ. The fact GZ was meeting the police would support the fact that he was ambushed by TM. No reason to attack someone when you are expecting the police to be there any second. No reason to confront a suspicious person which was why he called police in the first place. Obviously, GZ was ambushed. There really is no other reasonable explanation.

I still can't get past the fact that TM's dad lied to police about the last time he saw TM. His son was already dead when he supposedly last 'saw' him.
Jackson Strap

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Steve Deaver wrote:
Kill Mexicans, and their retarded children.
What's you problem you sick f**k?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
and u know this because u have done this how many times? to how many different people? since u were 17 yrs and 1 week old? because of ur how many years of prior experience and/or training in such activity?
I saw several fights on HBO where experienced, ranked fighters were KO'd in 90 seconds or less, all by the same up-and-coming Mike Tyson. I would wager each of those guys thought the same thing u posted... "I'm a baaaaad man!".
I'd even wager TM thought the same thing until the last 5 seconds of his life.
at least u are not alone in ur thoughts...
You should stick with your indefensible defense of Thug and child killer Zimmerman. It is of equal worth as your above meandering thoughts. You offer an opinion on something way out of your expertise, whatever your expertise may be.

NO ONE needs to be a "baaaaad man" to handle the likes of the racist, evil and vile punks on this thread. You guys are just full of talk who go out in public and cower. This thread makes you all feel good because you can TALK a good talk. That's all you all can do though, just TALK and WRITE.

You can keep your money. There's a way for you to test your cockamamy theory. Let me know when you are ready. Oh yeah, just like the previous poster, you might want to bring your gun. It won't do you much good, however.

Have your affairs in order, as your family will appreciate it very much.

LIAR Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
realitycheck

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stick with your indefensible defense of Thug and child killer Zimmerman. It is of equal worth as your above meandering thoughts. You offer an opinion on something way out of your expertise, whatever your expertise may be.
NO ONE needs to be a "baaaaad man" to handle the likes of the racist, evil and vile punks on this thread. You guys are just full of talk who go out in public and cower. This thread makes you all feel good because you can TALK a good talk. That's all you all can do though, just TALK and WRITE.
You can keep your money. There's a way for you to test your cockamamy theory. Let me know when you are ready. Oh yeah, just like the previous poster, you might want to bring your gun. It won't do you much good, however.
Have your affairs in order, as your family will appreciate it very much.
Wow, now you are threatening people. You're a sick one.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

realitycheck wrote:
<quoted text>Your anger and hatred are telling. It seems to me Zimmerman has been victimized by corruption and incompetence.
lol! If true, don't you think it was his choice son?
Jackson Strap

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Dude must be getting the Crisco complex.

What did you do to that poor Crisco to make the boy rabid? He is now like a Chihuahua

You know one of those little mexican dogs tha yaps as if it is dangerous
ROFLMFAO!

Crisco not even a chihuahua.

He a hairless rat!

A big fat one too!

I get him really good.

I run off his girlfriend.

Then I piss in his corn flakes.

Next he gonna get a surprize come in his post toasties!

LOL.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
"It costs a million-plus dollars to LIE, distort, hide, manipulate, deceive, omit and run away from justice."
You are so right about that!
Just look at Obama and Holder!
You are confused.

I'll help you out.

You mean look at Wrongly Romney, congressional republicans, right wing talk & blogs, fixed-news.

There, I unconfused you.

Let me know when I can help you out again, as I have NO problem doing so.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's why you're such an idiot son. A trial is an antagonistic conflict between two side who believe they're right, with the advantage to the defendant.
You're just not smart enough to know that which is why you've made a false claim!
still waiting, pops....
now u make forcing someone to defend themself in a criminal court trial sound like a game! when was the last time some one sued the State in Court to 'play' trial?
still waiting....
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hogwash is what your post is.
If it is so clear-cut as you surmise, the case would not be this far along. It would not cost a million-plus dollars for formerly "pro bono" lawyer O'Mara to put on a defense.
Wow, it costs a million-plus dollars for the truth to come out nowadays?
NO!
It costs a million-plus dollars to LIE, distort, hide, manipulate, deceive, omit and run away from justice.
If it was so clear-cut, Thug and child killer Zimmerman's fate would be sealed in a different way. He would be in permanent hiding, just waiting to be laid to rest in a cemetery, then, on his way to HELL.
Woman-beater Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
hmmm... as I recall, it was 'clear-cut' until the domestic terrorists made their threats and demands.
nothing on the evidence-front has changed SINCE then, has it?
except, one more American has had his basic rights infringed upon by political correctness. may u or urs be the next sacrificial lamb...
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still waiting for bushie to explain 4,300+ dead soldiers in iraq.
For some reason, he just can't.
is HE posting on here, pops?
maybe HE is waiting for to go first?:)
HE's gonna have a looong wait, right, pops?
Jackson Strap

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>

You are confused.

I'll help you out.

You mean look at Wrongly Romney, congressional republicans, right wing talk & blogs, fixed-news.

There, I unconfused you.

Let me know when I can help you out again, as I have NO problem doing so.
You a left wing loon.

You not even a liberal.

You a libeler!

You libel George and now you hide.

You are Crisco but you wont even admit it.

You scared cause you libel George.

You a cowardly hater.

That's all you are.

All you fat old geriatric a$$ will ever be.

Have youself a fat lunch.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
still waiting, pops....
now u make forcing someone to defend themself in a criminal court trial sound like a game! when was the last time some one sued the State in Court to 'play' trial?
still waiting....
lol! See son? You have no idea of how the system works. It's up to the prosecution to make their case.

But it's good to see you waiting for a change....

So am I...

And so is Zimmerman...

While Zimmerman's attorneys bleed more money from his donators.
Jackson Strap

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

You.
Jackson Strap

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

You are the looniest poster on Topix and that is saying a lot. Even the Topix moderators think so, that's why you've had too many names to cound.

You are a hater.
What?

You call me a hater?

Then you call me a cound!

I think the moderators are tired of you silly a$$!

You actually making the pr!cks do some work.

Who the hell do you think you are?

You everybodys worst nightmare.

You a real piece of work alright.

The prisons are full of scumbags like you.

That's why they need to build some more.

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

realitycheck wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, now you are threatening people. You're a sick one.
You are in need of a reality check, you hag.

I didn't threaten anyone. I did no more than YOU did to me. Shall we take a stroll down memory lane?

Yes, we shall. Let's read a part of your post directed to me. It is post #31511...
"If you were to jump on top of me punching my nose and banging my head on the ground, you would be shot."

You wrote that you would shoot me. Fine with me, if that's what you want to write. Notice in my follow-up post to you that I didn't cry and whine about you threatening me. I pretty much told you it would be useless for you to try.

Now, another poster (Higgins) stuck his nose in that convo between you and I. I didn't threaten him. Read the post again. YOU are the one who threatened, under your "IF" scenario.

It is not the only time you threatened either. In various other posts of yours, you write about being able to "shoot" someone.

Before you go on a rant accusing others of threatening someone, make sure your own house is clean and in order.

Got that, you hag?

Thug, LIAR, child killer and woman-beater Zimmerman is freed but he ain't free!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
is HE posting on here, pops?
maybe HE is waiting for to go first?:)
HE's gonna have a looong wait, right, pops?
What's the matter son? Killing American troops for nothing is ok with you?

Well... not for me.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Jackson Strap wrote:
<quoted text>
I was once gang banged by a troop of Muslim navy men.
Free meal.
All the semen I could swallow.
lol! A daily staple for you, eh?

I'll bet you're tried the same "cuisine" from other parts of the world too.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Mara was all over the local stations yesterday and this morning begging for more blood money.
Zimmerman has cut into his cut so he needs to increase the nest egg.
I wonder how he can afford his private security?

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>hmmm... as I recall, it was 'clear-cut' until the domestic terrorists made their threats and demands.
nothing on the evidence-front has changed SINCE then, has it?
except, one more American has had his basic rights infringed upon by political correctness. may u or urs be the next sacrificial lamb...
There, you are back on target defending the indefensible. Welcome back to more familiar surroundings for you.

There wasn't a competent investigation to begin with. With the notable exception of Detective Chris Serino, the "investigation" was a farce and corrupt. It wouldn't be the first one.

If there were "domestic terrorists" making "threats" why did you not alert republican Governor Scott and the republican state Attorney General?

We both know why.

Justice can sometimes be slow, Higgans, but it's always on time!

Too bad for child killer Zimmerman.

And it seems you don't really care that Thug Zimmerman is a "sacrificial lamb." You wish it upon others. Wow, with friends like you, the Thug Zimmerman needs no enemies.

One Who Knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Gravediggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Please pray for the people of Chicago, too.
January 19, 2012 was the FIRST 24 hour period in which Chicago shooting and murder free in a YEAR!
http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Chi...
Sorrowfully, it didn't last:
6 yr old one of 10 people killed and 40 (FORTY!) wounded!
Please read and pray for this carnage to stop.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/19/10-d...
Chicago is in dire need of prays and assistance.
Yeah. But blacks don't care about black-on-black crime, not if they can go after a presumed to be white man. Who, by the way, was attacked by this thug, Trayvon Martin. Right here in this neighborhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,841 - 25,860 of65,517
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••