Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,090)

Showing posts 21,781 - 21,800 of64,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jenny chop

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

It looks like the negrows on this thread will just continue to act like spoiled children.

They have the minds of delinquent savages and they are not afraid to do great harm and violence towards white people, women in particular, because we are easier targets.

They will be arrested more often because the demand from the greater voting population will force the issue.

The murder/rape stats will continue to go through the roof until the bulk of the negrows are arrested.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumbass, Zimmerman killed him because Martin was sitting on him pounding his head into the ground.
I guess you would have just taken the pounding? Is that what you want us to believe? Do you have one honest bone in your body?
I doubt it.
lol! Funny. I still can't see how he reached for his weapon while defending himself and getting his head pounded all at the same time.

How many arms does Zimmerman have son? I only see two in his pictures.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof of what a ridiculous and incompetant jailhouse lawyer you are. The presiding judge can throw the case out at the preliminary hearing, which is exactly what should happen with any competent jurist.
Your avatar should be a clod of dirt.
The judge is competent. That's why Zimmerman is in jail.

After all, he and his wife lied to the judge.

There's no telling what else he lied about in this case
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately, stand your ground laws are not universal, they will never be enacted in your most states, like New York and California with a large lower class and crime prone population. You just watch, when Zimmerman walks, many inter cities will burn again, just like before.
And if you're right, watch the murder rates and killings rise in places like Florida.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly care to debate the case, you can start by addressing these points, otherwise GFY, you're just another troll.
You're such a dumbass it will be a waste of time, but here goes. We have the word of Zimmerman, we have the proof of Zimmerman's injuries, we have the skinned knuckles of the criminal Martin.
We also have the common sense that men with guns don't start fistfights.
We have the FACT Zimmerman had called the police, it defies logic and common sense to think he would start a fight after calling the police.
Finally, dumbass douchebag, when was the last time you started a fight with someone 6 inches taller than you?
What do you have?
You should GFY first son.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Jenny Chop wrote:
None of the negrows on this thread will admit that they hate white people and can only wish that they had their women.
They won't come clean and admit to the overwhelming hatred they walk around with for white people.
Their main goal in life is to be lazy and to extract as much money out of white people to continue paying for their perverted lifestyles.
When will they be arrested in greater numbers to quell the larger threat? Questions like this go to the meat and to the heart of the issue.
Self-deportation.
Do you have teeth?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And if you're right, watch the murder rates and killings rise in places like Florida.
When that law was enacted, gun ownership tripled in this state.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

If someone is banging your head against the sidewalk, you will get the gun by instinct. He is damned lucky he had a gun, or it would be him dead, and Treyvon, being an adolescent, would be free. Then Zimmermans mom could sell zimmerman hoodies for fun, and profit.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he did. He's just confused why he can't get away with killing a person just like the law allows in Florida.
He is truly a dolt and a menace to society; I hope they don't reissue bail.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have teeth?
Jenny has a white bed sheet, a swastika, or both.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

<quoted text>
When that law was enacted, gun ownership tripled in this state.
I'm not surprised. I'm sure government officials and the NRA touted how "safe" the state was at that point.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

<quoted text>
He is truly a dolt and a menace to society; I hope they don't reissue bail.
I don't think they should.

For a guy who feels he's part of law enforcement, he's really screwing himself royal.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
If someone is banging your head against the sidewalk, you will get the gun by instinct. He is damned lucky he had a gun, or it would be him dead, and Treyvon, being an adolescent, would be free. Then Zimmermans mom could sell zimmerman hoodies for fun, and profit.
nyuk, nyuk, nyuk....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Cat74 wrote:
He should have shot himself in the head and do the world a favor; if he was afraid of black people before, he'll have a hard time adjusting to the rest of his life in prison
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The judge is competent. That's why Zimmerman is in jail.
After all, he and his wife lied to the judge.
There's no telling what else he lied about in this case
I think it's perfect! He's digging his own grave.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
==========
Nope, physical confrontations don't generally result it death or great bodily injury, even when head is being banged against walkway. Millions of incidents prove it and that is one fact with which the jury will have to deal.
Jocelyn

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Can we talk radical left-wing followers of Sharpton??
This BEOTCH "JB" has a blog and is writing some seriously bad dogshit slamming Zimmerman. Coincidentally, she's also a major Casey Anthony and Jose Baez supporter/lover...but that's another ball of wax!(gross!). Here's her latest spew-----let her know what you think!! Just my opinion, but I consider her to be a bitchy old lady who doesn't care about reading the FACTS of the case!!!

Safe link to her crap blog:

http://thejbmission.com/2012/06/05/liar-georg...

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think they should.
For a guy who feels he's part of law enforcement, he's really screwing himself royal.
His attorney, O'Mara, just announced that he won't be requesting another bond hearing for a period of three weeks or more.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
He should have shot himself in the head and do the world a favor; if he was afraid of black people before, he'll have a hard time adjusting to the rest of his life in prison
==========
Don't know where he can turn for protection in prison.

He is not white enough for the Ayrans, and not Latino enough for the mexican gangs, and the blacks want him dead. Blacks however are the most liberal, and most sex craved, so maybe he will have to snuggle up with them.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
Treyvon grabbed Zimmerman from behind when he was walking back to his truck. He was the agressor, and he was high on something or he wouldn't have decided to impress his girlfriend with how tough he was, for that he died. Zimmermans jury will be made up of 12 people from Florida, not all blacks.
One vote for not guilty will absolve him, he'll never be convicted.
If it even goes to trial, unlikely IMO.

MIAMI The stack of evidence released last week in the second-degree murder case against George Zimmerman is notable, legal experts say, for what's not in it: firm evidence that Zimmerman acted with malice when he shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Special prosecutor Angela Corey charged Zimmerman last month, alleging that Zimmerman, a neighborhood crime-watch volunteer, acted with ill will when he shot Martin, who was black, after a Feb. 26 scuffle behind some townhouses in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., where Martin was staying with his father.

But analysts say the evidence released so far contains little information to support the prosecutor's contention that Zimmerman acted with a "depraved mind" when he shot Martin - a standard the prosecution must meet if the murder charge is to stand.

"I still don't see any evidence yet of the elements of second-degree murder," said Miami defense attorney John Priovolos, a former prosecutor. The special prosecutor "has to prove ill will, hatred or spite. I don't see any evidence of his state of mind," he said.

Read more here: http://www.theolympian.com/2012/05/20/2112243 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,781 - 21,800 of64,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••