Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 1,089)

Showing posts 21,761 - 21,780 of65,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26200
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
If Zim had anything serious in His past He wouldn't have been able to get a concealed carry permit, do continue in your fantasies!!!!! <quoted text>
great point, maybe one of the jailhouse lawyers would like to address it?

Any volunteers? Unlikely.

Still waiting for one of the dummies to address the women's jewelry and the large screwdriver he had at school, but not holding my breath.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26201
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. It will be true when the law is amended. Or repealed.
Have you not read the PUBLIC RECORDS?
Is true, you're lying. CCW, clean criminal record, despite your fantasies.

When you going to explain the women's jewelry and the large screwdriver[burglary tool]?

Come on, Matlock, you can do it. Show us you have an ounce of credibility.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26202
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get down from your horse. Shouldn't be too difficult, as it isn't high at all.
Listen to the first sentence of your post above.
She does NOT want to do the same to Zimmerman as Zimmerman did to Martin. To make such an assinine statement proves your're not far removed from the Briar Patch.
In all of her posts, she has NEVER advocated for the killing or execution or murder of Zimmerman. You know better than to write such crap.
She believes him to be guilty (rightly so, considering the evidence), yet believes he deserves a fair trial and will respect the verdict of the jury.
There is very damning evidence against Zimmerman. Just because you haven't come to a conclusion on whether Zimmerman is guilty or not, doesn't mean others haven't. And, there is really no need to wait for a trial if the evidence one sees leads one to conclude one way or another.
Isn't that what the pro-Zimmerman forces up on here do night and night? They've formed their own opinion as to guilt or not. And guess what? They are the ones ACTUALLY talking about killing. Does it escape you when they mention their precious guns and what they'll do. You cannot even read between the lines? They are smart enough to go to the edge of the line without crossing over to open themselves up to criminal charges. Don't be a stupid idiot. Those are the ones advocating violence.
And that's right, I did say that you can form an opinion on the merits of this case without waiting for a jury to conclude. It wouldn't be the first time, would it? Remember OJ?
I know, I know. You like to trot this around..."innocent until proven guilty." That bedrock American principle is directed for the government, NOT individuals. People are free to come to the conclusions they desire. And, no, it does not impact the jury system we have. Tell me when it was that a jury couldn't be seated because there were too few people who could objectively judge a case?
The tactics Zimmerman used to stalk and kill Martin are NOT the same ones that Zazz is using to sort the merits of this case and come to a reasonable conclusion. You do remember how Zimmerman carried out his immoral act?
As far as I know he's still alive!!!
You are full of hyperbole, exaggeration and outright misstatements (better known as lies). By our credibility is shot!
Another dumbass jailhouse lawyer who couldn't debate a wooden Indian and win.

Come on, show us you're not just another idiotic criminal apologist and tell us what you would have done if you had been assaulted and were getting your head pounded into the ground and had a gun?

Feel free to show us the evidence you have to show Zimmerman started the physical altercation.

If you can't I have you pegged perfectly.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26205
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Convict Zimmerman

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26207
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You pompous ass, the only time a trial isn't necessary is when a defendant pleads guilty.
You should change your avatar. It doesn't become you or represent you.
More proof of what a ridiculous and incompetant jailhouse lawyer you are. The presiding judge can throw the case out at the preliminary hearing, which is exactly what should happen with any competent jurist.

Your avatar should be a clod of dirt.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26208
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

YoursTruly wrote:
<quoted text>
...and that is what the "Stand your ground law" is all about. See? The riots of the past are a thing of the past. We're alot better armed now, and won't put up with that shit anymore. If they wanna riot, then by all means BRING IT, and I hope they bring those Black Panther Bastards along also so we can do the world a favor of ridding it of them also. Maybe this "Trayvon" character didn't send a strong enough message. We can get alot louder...we have before.
Unfortunately, stand your ground laws are not universal, they will never be enacted in your most states, like New York and California with a large lower class and crime prone population. You just watch, when Zimmerman walks, many inter cities will burn again, just like before.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26209
Jun 5, 2012
 
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof of what a ridiculous and incompetant jailhouse lawyer you are. The presiding judge can throw the case out at the preliminary hearing, which is exactly what should happen with any competent jurist.
Your avatar should be a clod of dirt.
That guy is a typical hate Zimmerman sidewalk lawyer.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26210
Jun 5, 2012
 
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>Another dumbass jailhouse lawyer who couldn't debate a wooden Indian and win.

Come on, show us you're not just another idiotic criminal apologist and tell us what you would have done if you had been assaulted and were getting your head pounded into the ground and had a gun?

Feel free to show us the evidence you have to show Zimmerman started the physical altercation.

If you can't I have you pegged perfectly.

You feel free to show us the evidence that Trayvon started the physical altercation. OR the evidence that Zimmerman did not start the altercation.

Please present more than the word of Zimmerman. In case you haven't heard, his credibility is shot. Even the judge doesn't believe his lies and lies of omission.

Hurry now, as I'm sure I have you pegged PERFECTLY!

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26211
Jun 5, 2012
 
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
His parents did not seal his school records. The laws of the state of Florida seal his personal school records.
Your ignorance is unlike anything I've seen in any of my friends from the west.
Ignorant troll, whoever had them sealed there is ample evidence out there to accuse his parents of doing it. Regardless, interested parties do not want the truth about the POS criminal out there, do they?

Tattoos,Gold Teeth,Drugs and Violence, a Different Picture of Trayvon
the-american-journal.com/trayvon-tattoos-gold...
When American Journal had discovered that Trayvon Martin had actually ... Of course, this is why Trayvon was staying as his Father's house, so far away from school.... as a lawyer representing Trayvon's family has sealed his school records.
Zimmerman vs Trayvon Martin, truth revealed!- League of Legends

...
na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php...
98 posts - Apr 11
But Trayvon Martin was suspended the second time from school in October ... filed an injunction to “seal” Trayvon's school and criminal records earlier this month ... The parents argue the background information on Trayvon is ...
Update #6: Trayvon Martin – The Latest Installments | The Last Refuge
theconservativetreehouse.com/.../update-6-tra... -...

Apr 5, 2012 – But Trayvon Martin was suspended the second time from school in October ... filed an injunction to “seal” Trayvon's school and criminal records earlier this month ... The parents argue the background information on Trayvon is ...
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26212
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CountyInmate 201200004452 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
I'm White! Hispanic is not a race, so says I.
You hurt my feelings this morning. It was bad enough that I had to sleep in this stinkin place for the second night in a row.
Now I have to hear this? Thanks a lot. At least I still got wife Shellie, ex-ho Veronica and Topix slut Jenny Chop.
liar

GZ grand ma is black

that makes GZ black

you looneytoon liblosers need to stop race baiting and lying

you are all pathetic losers

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26213
Jun 5, 2012
 
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
His parents did not seal his school records. The laws of the state of Florida seal his personal school records.
Your ignorance is unlike anything I've seen in any of my friends from the west.
Appears you are wrong, as usual.

"as a lawyer representing Trayvon's family has sealed his school records."

Show us proof otherwise, your statement is worthless.

What are they and you hiding?
Jenny Chop is a Twit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26214
Jun 5, 2012
 
Jenny Chop wrote:
None of the negrows on this thread will admit that they hate white people and can only wish that they had their women.
They won't come clean and admit to the overwhelming hatred they walk around with for white people.
Their main goal in life is to be lazy and to extract as much money out of white people to continue paying for their perverted lifestyles.
When will they be arrested in greater numbers to quell the larger threat? Questions like this go to the meat and to the heart of the issue.
Self-deportation.
what a twit! Uh.... your white KKK moo moo is ready at the cleaners...

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26215
Jun 5, 2012
 
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel free to show us the evidence that Trayvon started the physical altercation. OR the evidence that Zimmerman did not start the altercation.
Please present more than the word of Zimmerman. In case you haven't heard, his credibility is shot. Even the judge doesn't believe his lies and lies of omission.
Hurry now, as I'm sure I have you pegged PERFECTLY!
You're such a dumbass it will be a waste of time, but here goes. We have the word of Zimmerman, we have the proof of Zimmerman's injuries, we have the skinned knuckles of the criminal Martin. We also have the common sense that men with guns don't start fistfights. We have the FACT Zimmerman had called the police, it defies logic and common sense to think he would start a fight after calling the police. Finally, dumbass douchebag, when was the last time you started a fight with someone 6 inches taller than you?
What do you have?

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26216
Jun 5, 2012
 
the westerner wrote:
<quoted text>More proof of what a ridiculous and incompetant jailhouse lawyer you are. The presiding judge can throw the case out at the preliminary hearing, which is exactly what should happen with any competent jurist.

Your avatar should be a clod of dirt.
ANYTHING CAN happen!

But let's see what has and is happening.

Georgie stalked and killed.

Georgie lied.

Georgie was arrested and charged with second degree murder.

Georgie misled the court.

Georgie eats high off the hog.

Georgie is back in jail for misleading the court and his wife has opened herself up to contempt of court and perjury charges.

Georgie is hesitant to use jailhouse phone.

Seems like the criminal justice system is treating this case by the book. NOW!

Let us know what's going to happen next, since you know so much. Too bad the presiding judge don't have you as his law clerk.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26217
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>That guy is a typical hate Zimmerman sidewalk lawyer.
Not one Martin defender on her will answer questions. Not one can legally defend Martin. All BS and ridiculous and unbelievable speculation with no place in a court of law.

Martin violently and feloniously assaulted GZ and got his dumbass shot for it.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26218
Jun 5, 2012
 
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYTHING CAN happen!
But let's see what has and is happening.
Georgie stalked and killed.
Georgie lied.
Georgie was arrested and charged with second degree murder.
Georgie misled the court.
Georgie eats high off the hog.
Georgie is back in jail for misleading the court and his wife has opened herself up to contempt of court and perjury charges.
Georgie is hesitant to use jailhouse phone.
Seems like the criminal justice system is treating this case by the book. NOW!
Let us know what's going to happen next, since you know so much. Too bad the presiding judge don't have you as his law clerk.
My argue with complete idiots card is full up, sorry I can't ad another idiot like you at this time.

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26219
Jun 5, 2012
 
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYTHING CAN happen!
But let's see what has and is happening.
Georgie stalked and killed.
Georgie lied.
Georgie was arrested and charged with second degree murder.
Georgie misled the court.
Georgie eats high off the hog.
Georgie is back in jail for misleading the court and his wife has opened herself up to contempt of court and perjury charges.
Georgie is hesitant to use jailhouse phone.
Seems like the criminal justice system is treating this case by the book. NOW!
Let us know what's going to happen next, since you know so much. Too bad the presiding judge don't have you as his law clerk.
If you truly care to debate the case, you can start by addressing these points, otherwise GFY, you're just another troll.

You're such a dumbass it will be a waste of time, but here goes. We have the word of Zimmerman, we have the proof of Zimmerman's injuries, we have the skinned knuckles of the criminal Martin.

We also have the common sense that men with guns don't start fistfights.

We have the FACT Zimmerman had called the police, it defies logic and common sense to think he would start a fight after calling the police.

Finally, dumbass douchebag, when was the last time you started a fight with someone 6 inches taller than you?

What do you have?
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26221
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dane T wrote:
Where was Obama's rage when Kelly Thomas (white) was beaten to death by six cops ON CAMERA in California?
Obama's selective outrage is immature, divisive, and demeans us ALL.
when ovomit admin , holder refused to prosecute the NBP for voter intimidation and violating polling law,

do you think ovomits puppet holder would have treated the klan the same way if they did exacly the same thing the NBP did ?

that proves how racist and corrupt ovomit and his puppet holder is
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26224
Jun 5, 2012
 
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredible isn't it?
At the point of the bond hearing, Mr. Zimmerman had been driven from his home and neighborhood, could not go to work, his wife could not go back to a finish her nursing degree, his mother and father had been driven from their home, and he had been thrust into the national spotlight as a racist murderer by factions acting with their own agendas. None of those allegations have been supported by the discovery released to date, yet the hatred continues
http://thinkprogress.org/...
Oh boo effing hoo, poor Georgie, committed a murder and wonders why he couldn't just wake up and go to work the next day as usual!
Talk about delusional.
Actually, he did. He's just confused why he can't get away with killing a person just like the law allows in Florida.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26225
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Treyvon grabbed Zimmerman from behind when he was walking back to his truck. He was the agressor, and he was high on something or he wouldn't have decided to impress his girlfriend with how tough he was, for that he died. Zimmermans jury will be made up of 12 people from Florida, not all blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,761 - 21,780 of65,533
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••