Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
21,721 - 21,740 of 65,594 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how it doesn't stop people accusing the boy from crimes he never committed, and it is a fact that the thug Zimmerman has an arrest record, has a history of domestic violence, was fired for having a bad temper and he kindly proved the court with yet another crime perjury.
ah yes, the turd in the punchbowl floats to the surface again. Sorry Orca, we still can't fix stupid.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Only in a cons mind is the initiator, the instigator, the pursuer, the victim.

It's like the master claiming he is victimized by his slaves.
Really

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
Spoken by a Dimocrap slave master, keep your Negros in line and we won't have to kill them.
Jenny Chop

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
George ain't going to walk, he was hopped when he was walking on eggs when he lied about the money and the passport, he is now INCREDIBLE in a case that heavily relied on credibility.
George will walk, this injustice will not go on for very much longer.

Sooner or later everything has a tendency to work out for decent law abiding citizens. But for criminals and negrows justice will be served and meted out by the guardians of civilization.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
Incredible isn't it?

At the point of the bond hearing, Mr. Zimmerman had been driven from his home and neighborhood, could not go to work, his wife could not go back to a finish her nursing degree, his mother and father had been driven from their home, and he had been thrust into the national spotlight as a racist murderer by factions acting with their own agendas. None of those allegations have been supported by the discovery released to date, yet the hatred continues

http://thinkprogress.org/...

Oh boo effing hoo, poor Georgie, committed a murder and wonders why he couldn't just wake up and go to work the next day as usual!
Talk about delusional.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

CountyInmate 201200004452 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I like how my supporters think.
They are my best hope. My lies are cornering me and the evidence is sinking me.
I need all the morbid thinking cons I can possibly get to help me. My life depends on it.
Your avatar is disturbing.
Dane T

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Where was Obama's rage when Kelly Thomas (white) was beaten to death by six cops ON CAMERA in California?

Obama's selective outrage is immature, divisive, and demeans us ALL.
Jenny Chop

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
"With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right." - Abe
I suppose if it were left up to you it would be,..."with malice toward the white man, with charity for the negrow, and with firmness in my rights."

You're not fooling anybody except perhaps a psychotic white guilty liberal. And that ain't me so you can cut the BS!

“wisdom”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten me. What does that have to do with Zimmerman killing him?
Did Zimmerman know of his checkered past? Is that why he killed him?
Just today O'Mara was bemoaning the fact that he had a rough road ahead. Why do you suppose that is?
LOS ANGELES (AP) Los Angeles police say a 1-year-old boy has died after he and his father were shot by a teenager on a bicycle.

Police Capt. Phillip Tingirides tells KCAL-TV that the teen rode the bike past the 24-year-old father and boy as they stood on a sidewalk in front of a home in Watts and fired several rounds Monday evening. Tingirides says the baby was hit once in the torso and the father was hit once in the shoulder.

The Los Angeles Times reports that police say the boy died at about 11 p.m. at a hospital, where he had undergone emergency surgery.

The suspect fled and hasn't been arrested. Witnesses said he looked just like the dead criminal Trayvon Martin.

Police could not immediately name a motive, but Tingirides says investigators were leaning heavily toward gang rivalry being the cause.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Please enlighten me. What does that have to do with Zimmerman killing him?
Did Zimmerman know of his checkered past? Is that why he killed him?
Just today O'Mara was bemoaning the fact that he had a rough road ahead. Why do you suppose that is?
No dumbass, Zimmerman killed him because Martin was sitting on him pounding his head into the ground.
I guess you would have just taken the pounding? Is that what you want us to believe? Do you have one honest bone in your body?

I doubt it.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
If opinions are worthless why ask for them?
BTW, the first hearing has come and gone. Long ago.
Still waiting for a reputable lawyer who says on the record that this case is justified, where is it?

How many witnesses where there at this "first hearing"?

Try to stay on track and leave out your usual dissembling and rambling.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

CountyInmate 201200004452 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I like you, I will change it.
Besides, I got a jury pool to influence. I need to look my best. Let me know what you think of the latest one.
Gotta go and see what homies are up to in Virginia.
You didn't have to, but his face is sickening to look at!!

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Get rid of your computer while you're at it. And your truck. And electricity!
Show them whose boss, son!
I love this comedy channel.
STFU you ridiculous Depends wearing old troll, no one gives you any credibility.

You stink, get the attendent to change your diaper.
Jenny Chop

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

None of the negrows on this thread will admit that they hate white people and can only wish that they had their women.

They won't come clean and admit to the overwhelming hatred they walk around with for white people.

Their main goal in life is to be lazy and to extract as much money out of white people to continue paying for their perverted lifestyles.

When will they be arrested in greater numbers to quell the larger threat? Questions like this go to the meat and to the heart of the issue.

Self-deportation.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Those two phoney reverends, are nothing but a couple of racial agitators, they are good at stirring up of mindless black people. When Zimmerman is acquitted, the riot's will begin. The only way he would be found guilty is with an OJ Simpson LA jury.
Sharpton has the blood of 7 dead jews on his hands, he should be shot. Truly a disgrace, when O'Reilly occassionally had him on it made me puke. The fact PMSNBC would hire and give him airtime is a disgrace.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Mr Citizen 1 wrote:
CORRECTION and CLARIFICATION:
My previous post regarding the admissibility of Zimmerman's prior convictions and bad acts presumed that Zimmerman would have the integrity to take the witness stand.
If Zimmerman does not take the stand, the rules on admissibility are much more strict than I previously stated. Therefore, most of Zimmerman's criminal history, as a general rule, would not be admissible.
However, there are a multitude of exceptions to this general rule under the law.
I apologize for my abject stupidity.
Fixed it for you, douchebag. Did you learn a valuable lesson? Namely, don't ever question what I post as fact, dummy.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
If Zim had anything serious in His past He wouldn't have been able to get a concealed carry permit, do continue in your fantasies!!!!! <quoted text>
great point, maybe one of the jailhouse lawyers would like to address it?

Any volunteers? Unlikely.

Still waiting for one of the dummies to address the women's jewelry and the large screwdriver he had at school, but not holding my breath.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. It will be true when the law is amended. Or repealed.
Have you not read the PUBLIC RECORDS?
Is true, you're lying. CCW, clean criminal record, despite your fantasies.

When you going to explain the women's jewelry and the large screwdriver[burglary tool]?

Come on, Matlock, you can do it. Show us you have an ounce of credibility.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You can get down from your horse. Shouldn't be too difficult, as it isn't high at all.
Listen to the first sentence of your post above.
She does NOT want to do the same to Zimmerman as Zimmerman did to Martin. To make such an assinine statement proves your're not far removed from the Briar Patch.
In all of her posts, she has NEVER advocated for the killing or execution or murder of Zimmerman. You know better than to write such crap.
She believes him to be guilty (rightly so, considering the evidence), yet believes he deserves a fair trial and will respect the verdict of the jury.
There is very damning evidence against Zimmerman. Just because you haven't come to a conclusion on whether Zimmerman is guilty or not, doesn't mean others haven't. And, there is really no need to wait for a trial if the evidence one sees leads one to conclude one way or another.
Isn't that what the pro-Zimmerman forces up on here do night and night? They've formed their own opinion as to guilt or not. And guess what? They are the ones ACTUALLY talking about killing. Does it escape you when they mention their precious guns and what they'll do. You cannot even read between the lines? They are smart enough to go to the edge of the line without crossing over to open themselves up to criminal charges. Don't be a stupid idiot. Those are the ones advocating violence.
And that's right, I did say that you can form an opinion on the merits of this case without waiting for a jury to conclude. It wouldn't be the first time, would it? Remember OJ?
I know, I know. You like to trot this around..."innocent until proven guilty." That bedrock American principle is directed for the government, NOT individuals. People are free to come to the conclusions they desire. And, no, it does not impact the jury system we have. Tell me when it was that a jury couldn't be seated because there were too few people who could objectively judge a case?
The tactics Zimmerman used to stalk and kill Martin are NOT the same ones that Zazz is using to sort the merits of this case and come to a reasonable conclusion. You do remember how Zimmerman carried out his immoral act?
As far as I know he's still alive!!!
You are full of hyperbole, exaggeration and outright misstatements (better known as lies). By our credibility is shot!
Another dumbass jailhouse lawyer who couldn't debate a wooden Indian and win.

Come on, show us you're not just another idiotic criminal apologist and tell us what you would have done if you had been assaulted and were getting your head pounded into the ground and had a gun?

Feel free to show us the evidence you have to show Zimmerman started the physical altercation.

If you can't I have you pegged perfectly.

“wisdom”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Convict Zimmerman

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••