Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#708484 Aug 11, 2012
Obama and Biden do not know medical and health care, social engineering and welfare to work, Hollywood and film industry, units of Boy Scouts and Girl Guides, economics, public stand, foreign policy and many true things. Many democrats have been left behind. This is the time for people of all persuasions to make it for themselves, by going for doing something good -- to elect the new direction.

Very clearly and decisively, the people know best to do for themselves as that is the only way --Romney & Ryan, being the 2012 change.

The utmost measures people have to take to elect the new future, definitely vest on the responsibilities and mature rationality of all the people to go ahead to getting this done.

Romney-Ryan would be the perfect future for USA. Romney and Ryan can forge ahead what are needed to be done, to move ahead for US people.

The critical phrase of US people facing is beyond economics, as there is not any intrinsical value or message of any benefits shown by Obama and Biden.

At the present time, Obama-Biden acts restrict freedom value of people's belief, including religion and social freedom of preferences of choice of all walks of life, as they dictate that people have to be mixed and be mixed up, to set against sentiments of many in order to be integrated.

Only Romney and Ryan can open up the broad scope of avenue for all free choices for all people, in regard to welcoming, or rejecting unwanted elements--like association with drug lords and so on.

Mr. Romney had demonstrated as a viable statesman in his overseas trip. Unlike the way of Obama speaking as if he looks like sleeping during speech all the time, Romney spoke eloquently in England, Poland and Isreal.

Romney aspired matters by being communicative and alert all the time WHEN GOING ON A FOREIGN TRIP, showing his functioning ability as a president would.

Obama has not conducted any work in economic recovery by making the destruction of existing and future economics of all freedom people.

It appears Obama is short of ability --in comparison to Romney, due to Obama's lacking capable skills and effective communication.

Obama has shown dismal weight in his stand and deposition. Obama cannot exhibit like a remarkable figure.

Somehow, Obama has been leading some people astray, owing to lacking any performance in his public acts. Obama regards the importance for private intimacy acts with spouse or kins, more than the working tasks of doing public policy and enactment. Any public figure should take aside the moments of intimacy gestures during a basketball game or other unrelated activities, to concentrate in the performing public position of the job, including the president.

It is time for those people who have been feeling confused because of Obama, to wake up to the consciousness.

It is time to be embracing a new future, in order to become constructive and productive, to be guided by the next President and Vice President-- Romney and Ryan for 2012--to be elected.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#708486 Aug 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw sheet, I forgot, I don't have any balls. I just pick fights knowing I'm safe in my basement behind my 10 year old PC I got from Pigly Wigly.
Just like Obama, once or twice a year Dum posts the truth.
dem

Blanchard, OK

#708487 Aug 11, 2012
Im dem, i cant spell, i tend to lie about my wealth and bring absolutely nothing to the duscussion...

And i am hooked on other men and their nutz...

Oh and i drive a poop pumper truck!

Mad skillz...whitey

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#708488 Aug 11, 2012
Mitt and Paul?

Now those are two ugly ladies!

Kiss everything goodbye!

People know by now:

GOP job killing machine!

Obama wins AGAIN!!

THANKS REPUBLICANS?

Millions of republicans voted for Obama!!

They can't stand you either!

Lying scumbags!

One more thing: FFFFF YOU!

Mitt Mitt YOU GREEDY POS!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#708489 Aug 11, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Changing posts is what tea bag pussies do when not swallowing semen from their uncle. Or stealing other posters names.
I know

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#708490 Aug 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
sure they they do dumbazz birther.
DumAzz Liberal shill!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#708491 Aug 11, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>No matter, Piece Of Dogshit, Americans (the legal ones) say Obama is out (and if there is a GOD) will be jailed in a short time.
are you praying for politics you heathen fk?

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#708492 Aug 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
great!
Another illiterate old man.
Obviously YOU cannot read.
dem

Chicago, IL

#708493 Aug 11, 2012
dem wrote:
Im dem, i cant spell, i tend to lie about my wealth and bring absolutely nothing to the duscussion...

And i am hooked on other men and their nutz...

Oh and i drive a poop pumper truck!

Mad skillz...whitey
see!
Lol!
LIBERAL CULT OF EVIL

Podgorica, Montenegro

#708495 Aug 11, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not what fox news is saying, racist piece of shit.
Liberal piece of shit.
Word racism is FAKE word created by Communist Mass Murder Leon Trotsky.
And you Liberals are looking more and more like Bloody Communist.
Let America becaume Totaliterian Communist Dictatorship.
Liberals you want to kill Freedom.
Liberalism is Cult of hate.
Liberals HATE America and Freedom and Love Terorists and Dictators..
Die Liberals....please Die....and make world a better place..
dem

Chicago, IL

#708496 Aug 11, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>DumAzz Liberal shill!
admit you're a birther so I can let the others pick you to pieces too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#708497 Aug 11, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>The amateur obama lives by hate and decree, hate success and wealth, create a welfare state, create more poor, hate on America, if you built it, it wasn't you, it was the government... A poor excuse for libtard failure in life...
you are so stupid. you are really starting to sound like WarTime right before they took him to jail. 53% of America disagrees with you.
http://jimcgreevy.com/gvdc/Nat l_Debt_Chart.html <-- Bush sr to clinton.

http://jimcgreevy.com/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.ht... <-- Bush Jr. to Obama.

Clinton did take us out of bush sr.s first hole and after Bush Jr. put us in what, 5 trill in the hole in 8 years Obama has added 8 trill to that in less then 4 years. He promised Unity and has split us apart more then any other prez. Hes made it a point to say anyone that dont agree with his failing policies said right on cam there racist even though not one single policy has helped us yet, Keep spending money and we wont lose money, wtf was that supposed to work? He has done nothing but fail and blame everyone he can to use them as a stepping stone even to blaming romney who set the platform for several of obamas failed policies and say what you want romney shipped jobs over seas, Romney has a list a mile long of crashed corporations and not one single success. And yet he still runs a campaign full of nothing but mud slinging and spiteful remarks cause the piece of s@#$ can't promote his own failing record. Time he fallows through with the one promise he made in 08 that might actually do us some good, "If I fail then I'll step down and let some one else take over. If I havnt fixed the deficit in 3 years then Ill be held accountable."

Youre the one whos stupid, you had to copy and paste that persons post cause you can't even find the reply button. Facts are facts the Bush family sucks but Osama Obama sucks worse then even carted did.

DO IT MR. DICTATOR PRESIDENT GTFO!
dem

Chicago, IL

#708498 Aug 11, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>DumAzz Liberal shill!
your mask is slipping off, nostrilfuckface.
dem

Chicago, IL

#708499 Aug 11, 2012
dems_poop_pumping wrote:
<quoted text>Think brown...
like your mother?

Location hidden

#708500 Aug 11, 2012
unauthorized_user wrote:
<quoted text> http://jimcgreevy.com/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.ht... <-- Bush sr to clinton.
http://jimcgreevy.com/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.ht... <-- Bush Jr. to Obama.
Clinton did take us out of bush sr.s first hole and after Bush Jr. put us in what, 5 trill in the hole in 8 years Obama has added 8 trill to that in less then 4 years. He promised Unity and has split us apart more then any other prez. Hes made it a point to say anyone that dont agree with his failing policies said right on cam there racist even though not one single policy has helped us yet, Keep spending money and we wont lose money, wtf was that supposed to work? He has done nothing but fail and blame everyone he can to use them as a stepping stone even to blaming romney who set the platform for several of obamas failed policies and say what you want romney shipped jobs over seas, Romney has a list a mile long of crashed corporations and not one single success. And yet he still runs a campaign full of nothing but mud slinging and spiteful remarks cause the piece of s@#$ can't promote his own failing record. Time he fallows through with the one promise he made in 08 that might actually do us some good, "If I fail then I'll step down and let some one else take over. If I havnt fixed the deficit in 3 years then Ill be held accountable."
Youre the one whos stupid, you had to copy and paste that persons post cause you can't even find the reply button. Facts are facts the Bush family sucks but Osama Obama sucks worse then even carted did.
DO IT MR. DICTATOR PRESIDENT GTFO!
http://jimcgreevy.com/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.ht...

Location hidden

#708502 Aug 11, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>Obama taught these principles as a Community Organizer to fellow organizers in Chicago.
His campaigned based in Chicago is churning out these talking points daily in coordination with Bill Burton of Priority USA PAC.
They are a pack of lying scum treasonous criminals.
Vote them out, arrest the lot, and meet out justice for the American people.
Say NO TO OBAMA NOVEMBER 2012. The kind of America you want depends on it.
Agreed 100%

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#708503 Aug 11, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Mitt and Paul?
Now those are two ugly ladies!
Kiss everything goodbye!
People know by now:
GOP job killing machine!
Obama wins AGAIN!!
THANKS REPUBLICANS?
Millions of republicans voted for Obama!!
They can't stand you either!
Lying scumbags!
One more thing: FFFFF YOU!
Mitt Mitt YOU GREEDY POS!!!
The challenged ramblings of a Dixiecrat facade buying shill.
Obama is a disaster, a true job killing machine. Who preaches class envy, redistribution of our county's wealth. He demonizes those who achieved the American Dream because he really hates American exceptionalism.
Those who crossed lines and voted for him, bought his Hope and Change just as YOU.
Reality is a bitter pill, as Obama has proven that he is not the person he projected, is but a shallow corrupt man who
lied and deceived us with his convincing smile.
America can do better, America deserves better. NO BAMA NOVEMBER 2012!
dem

Chicago, IL

#708504 Aug 11, 2012
Nostrilfuckface is still here.
Still lurking.
All day everyday.
Dance you old man bitch
dem

Chicago, IL

#708505 Aug 11, 2012
dem_ate_mi_feces wrote:
<quoted text>You ate my poo!
That's not job creating...thats eating $hit!
nostrilfuckface for sure
dem

Chicago, IL

#708506 Aug 11, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>The challenged ramblings of a Dixiecrat facade buying shill.
Obama is a disaster, a true job killing machine. Who preaches class envy, redistribution of our county's wealth. He demonizes those who achieved the American Dream because he really hates American exceptionalism.
Those who crossed lines and voted for him, bought his Hope and Change just as YOU.
Reality is a bitter pill, as Obama has proven that he is not the person he projected, is but a shallow corrupt man who
lied and deceived us with his convincing smile.
America can do better, America deserves better. NO BAMA NOVEMBER 2012!
nostrilfuckface absofuckinglutely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min sassyjm 306,220
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min womdering 120,832
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 3 min Outstanding 1,171
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 4 min U racist 110
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Sharrp Shooter 269,649
Eric Holder's legacy: From Guantanamo to Ferguson 5 min English Tea 27
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Zombies 158,734
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 18 min SevenTee 1,409
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 30 min Eleanor 34
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 2 hr Foster 49

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE