Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 33,000)

Showing posts 659,981 - 660,000 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
dem_and_dum_4_li fe

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708418
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
is that a climate change denier suddenly worried about the next generation?
Also isn't a principle of a tea tard to hate the EPA?
Next generation?
Lol!
You love pollution that will kill your grandtrigs.
You need to focus on on getting your pump truck to the next port 0 potty!
Jeebus

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708424
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>If there had been a CEO of a company that was losing $400,000 to $700,000 per month that would have been a bad CEO running the company. If that company hired a replacement that turned the $700,000.00 lost per month into 28 straight months of gain from $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 that CEO would be considered great and the reason the company was saved.
.
Same thing with Bush and Obama. Went from losing 700,000 jobs per month to 28 straight months of job gains. I think Obama has done well considering what he had to start with.
All Mitt wants to do is go back to the Bush ideas and try it again. How'd that work out for America????
Bush ideas minus Reid and Pelosi running Congress???? Well, that actually worked pretty well until the Democrats social engineering wrecked the housing market. And the Obama White House is STILL pulling the race card by forcing banks to give mortgages to minorities with bad credit though in the name of "fairness".

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708426
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dem wrote:
<quoted text>hey look I'm repeating my posts like you.
is that a climate change denier suddenly worried about the next generation?
Also isn't a principle of a tea tard to hate the EPA?
Next generation?
Lol!
You love pollution that will kill your grandtrigs.
Like Gore's "i got rich on government farm subsidies" father growing the tobacco that killed his daughter ?
Bob

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708427
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I share your concerns, as I am aware of the stats too.
Lets hope that these folks think what choices they make determines the future of their children and grandchildren, and do the right thing for the survival of America.
Because the signs are all there for Americans to see, the result of Socialism left to run wild and what it has done to Europe. Countries in chaos, meeting out austerity measures because they promised too much, spent grossly, and Armageddon came into play.
Lets pray for those Americans on the fence, that they say in November, we reject the road that leads to ruin, and opt to rebuild the financial solvency of America.
It won't be easy, together America can pull itself out of this financial mess. This is America, we can do anything we put our minds to. Government is not the answer, WE THE PEOPLE ARE!!
I'd like to see your post flying high to the four winds. An op ed in the NYT, USA Today etc etc. YOU NAILED IT!
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708428
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>I truly believe Obama wants to reduse America's standing. Nobody with the brillance he is purported to have, could not see the economic choices made by this Administration, has dealt a heavy blow to the financial well being of this country. True he is an egotist, but primarily an man who lives his idealogy. Americans in 2008 were fed a different narrative and bought it. I'm pulling for America to set things straight!
it's 'reduce'.
You goddamn immigrants are butchering my language.
Jeebus

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708429
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>I truly believe Obama wants to reduse America's standing. Nobody with the brillance he is purported to have, could not see the economic choices made by this Administration, has dealt a heavy blow to the financial well being of this country. True he is an egotist, but primarily an man who lives his idealogy. Americans in 2008 were fed a different narrative and bought it. I'm pulling for America to set things straight!
The lamestream media would have been in a feeding frenzy if (like Obama) a Republican had written autobiographies that were full of lies twisted to fit his/her agenda. Obama's were totally ignored. They didn't even know he ate dog until they tried to put the bad spin on Romney, and it all came out.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708430
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Get Real Obama Supporters wrote:
<quoted text>If black is beautiful then I just crap a master piece ! Read about Obama and the dangerous Jews like Disney who own him :

Here is your negro president who has done cocaine and was close to doing heroin and is own and operated by communist crooked Jews . OBAMA HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR AMERICA . I will take white trash over a homosexual drug using negro homo pig . Walt Disney who are criminals and Penny Pritzker another crooked Jew own Obama . READ BELOW FOLKS ABOUT THE NEGRO PIG WHO THE SECRET SERVICE PROTECT :

Is this why we elected this African Un-American freak? Is he using the office of the President to help his Communist Jew Buddies detroy our Country ?OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
AND THE JEWS BEHIND IT
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2009-2010

PRAISING HOMOSEXUAL AND LESBIAN ACTIVISTS, Obama spoke before the world’s largest gay rights political group, the Human Rights Campaign, on October 10, 2009.

Promising to “change America’s laws” and the “hearts and minds” of all Americans at the HRC’s Annual Dinner in Washington DC, Obama delivered the keynote address with a speech that drew an enthusiastic response.

The Human Rights Campaign has emerged as a powerful lobby, curried up to by Jews on Capitol Hill such as Diane Feinstein and Joseph Lieberman, funded by major corporations, and of course, given huge support by American Jewry.

In his speech, Obama gave his whole hearted support to the homosexual quest to destroy the American family, stating,“I’m here with you in your fight!” Obama said that those who disagreed with his homosexual agenda were simply wrong.“There’s still laws to change and there’s still hearts to open,” Obama told the group of deviant sex activists.

OBAMA'S BLOW JOBS and Crack :
“On November 6, 1999, I was introduced to Senator Obama by my limo driver at a bar in Chicago called the Alibris. Senator Obama and I then departed the bar in my limousine and proceeded to an unknown location where I performed fellatio on Senator Obama in the limousine during the time Senator Obama was smoking crack cocaine.

The following day, Senator Obama appeared at my hotel room where we again ingested cocaine and I again performed fellatio on Senator Obama. Significantly, both the driver’s telephone call to Senator Obama and his call to the drug dealer should appear on the driver’s and Senator Obama’s cellphone billing statements.”
View Evidence & National Press Club Testimony Here (Sinclair’s Evidence), Here (Testimony Text),
US JEWRY SUPPORTS
OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA

THE SUBVERSION OF WHITE CHRISTIAN CULTURE by organized Jewry and the Jew-controlled entertainment industry, is part of a two-pronged attack on social homogeneity in American life.
big surprise!
A racist pusscccee from a red welfare state.
Jeebus

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708431
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dem wrote:
4. He's easily pegged as Washington insider. He's been in Congress since 1999, and before that he worked as a congressional staffer. Congressional approval ratings are abysmally low- a recent CBS News/NY Times poll showed that only 12 percent of voters approve of the way Congress is doing its job.
How was Obama doing his job when he was in Congress? Besides 143 days of voting "present".
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708432
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>Like Gore's "i got rich on government farm subsidies" father growing the tobacco that killed his daughter ?
gore ain't running, jefftard.
Bob

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708433
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>I truly believe Obama wants to reduse America's standing. Nobody with the brillance he is purported to have, could not see the economic choices made by this Administration, has dealt a heavy blow to the financial well being of this country. True he is an egotist, but primarily an man who lives his idealogy. Americans in 2008 were fed a different narrative and bought it. I'm pulling for America to set things straight!
With few exceptions, Obama has never told the truth in public. "WE WILL TRANSFORM AMERICA WITH YOUR HELP" told to LA Raza stands as the best example.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708434
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
we just had an example of a President canning the Constitution and he go away with it. No one stopped President Bush when
he had American citizens arrested and imprisoned without a trial
had foreigners kidnapped, imprisoned and tortured
lied about intelligence to get us into an illegal war
illegally invaded a foreign country
instituted a policy of torturing prisoners of war
violated the Geneva conventions which we are a signatory to
illegally wiretapped American citizens phones
conducted illegal searches
You need to put your drugs away. They are messing your mind up pretty bsd.

American citizens who just happened to be fighting american soldiers in the middle east were treated as prisoners of war. They were traitors.

The foreigners who were "kidnapped,arrested, and imprisoned without a trial" were known terrorists either captured on the battlefield or as the result of intelligence operations designed to find where they were hiding out. They were also treated as prisoners of war. The "war" is America's war on terror which was started as a response to the terrorist attack on Septemer 11, 2001 which killed around 3,000 Americans and foreigners on American soil. So unique was the attack against us on 911 that it was only the second major attack on American soil since the history of this nation, the revolutionary war and the war of 1812 excepted.

The first was Pearl Harbor and 911 was the second.

Water boarding is not torture. None of those who were subjected to this interogation technique were injured in the process. It is more a phschological technique than a "torture" technique. It was cleared for use by the United States Justice Department before it was actually used. It was effective and ultimately produced the intelligence needed to take out Osama Bin Laden.

Waterboarding cannot even begin to compare to the torture techniques used by the Soviet Union, China, North Viet Nam, Iraq, Japan, and Germany to name just a few. American soldiers and intelligence officers have been tortured by all of them. Japan even starved our soldiers, sailors, and airmen captured in the pacific during world war 2.

The commander-in-chief has the legal authority to dispatch members of our military anywhere in the world where they are needed. George Bush had intelligence which indicated Iraqi leadership had weapons of mass destruction and were prepared to use them. Bush made decisions based on the intelligence he had at the time. Nobody lied about the intelligence. Congress has to fund any of the commander-in-chiefs decisions. In the case of Iraq the operation was funded by congress. Nothing illegal here.

Tortureing prisoners of war has already been responded to earlier in my responce to you.

The extrordinary circumstances surrounding 911 required an extrordinary response.In an effort to find these terror cells (with the intent of protecting America and American citizens the Patriot Act was passed by congress giving intelligence agencies and police the authority to conduct searches and wiretaps to try to catch these terrorists. It has been working pretty well in my opinion. There is not one thing illegal about it.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708435
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

11

8

8

Jeebus wrote:
<quoted text>How was Obama doing his job when he was in Congress? Besides 143 days of voting "present".
can't defend your man huh?
Figures
Bob

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708436
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dem wrote:
Ryan likes gays!
Kill him baggers!
5. This is both a pro and a con to Ryan, depending on who you ask, but he's notably further to the left on the issue of lesbian, bisexual, gay and transgender rights than the base of the party. He broke with a lot of his party to support the Employee Non-Discrimination Act in 2007. He explained his reasoning for the vote in this way: "They [his gay friends] didn't roll out of bed one morning and choose to be gay. That's who they are."
Saul Alinsky's RULES FOR RADICALS:*" RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.(This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)" Nicely done your sorry POS.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708437
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

11

9

9

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>With few exceptions, Obama has never told the truth in public. "WE WILL TRANSFORM AMERICA WITH YOUR HELP" told to LA Raza stands as the best example.
fk off, birthertard
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708438
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

12

9

9

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Saul Alinsky's RULES FOR RADICALS:*" RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.(This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)" Nicely done your sorry POS.
haven't seen that name in awhile.
You tea bag mutts cling to that when I expose your stupidity.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708439
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

12

9

9

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Saul Alinsky's RULES FOR RADICALS:*" RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.(This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)" Nicely done your sorry POS.
suddenly a racist piece of Florida shit thinks there are rules of engagement.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708440
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

12

9

9

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to put your drugs away. They are messing your mind up pretty bsd.

American citizens who just happened to be fighting american soldiers in the middle east were treated as prisoners of war. They were traitors.

The foreigners who were "kidnapped,arrested, and imprisoned without a trial" were known terrorists either captured on the battlefield or as the result of intelligence operations designed to find where they were hiding out. They were also treated as prisoners of war. The "war" is America's war on terror which was started as a response to the terrorist attack on Septemer 11, 2001 which killed around 3,000 Americans and foreigners on American soil. So unique was the attack against us on 911 that it was only the second major attack on American soil since the history of this nation, the revolutionary war and the war of 1812 excepted.

The first was Pearl Harbor and 911 was the second.

Water boarding is not torture. None of those who were subjected to this interogation technique were injured in the process. It is more a phschological technique than a "torture" technique. It was cleared for use by the United States Justice Department before it was actually used. It was effective and ultimately produced the intelligence needed to take out Osama Bin Laden.

Waterboarding cannot even begin to compare to the torture techniques used by the Soviet Union, China, North Viet Nam, Iraq, Japan, and Germany to name just a few. American soldiers and intelligence officers have been tortured by all of them. Japan even starved our soldiers, sailors, and airmen captured in the pacific during world war 2.

The commander-in-chief has the legal authority to dispatch members of our military anywhere in the world where they are needed. George Bush had intelligence which indicated Iraqi leadership had weapons of mass destruction and were prepared to use them. Bush made decisions based on the intelligence he had at the time. Nobody lied about the intelligence. Congress has to fund any of the commander-in-chiefs decisions. In the case of Iraq the operation was funded by congress. Nothing illegal here.

Tortureing prisoners of war has already been responded to earlier in my responce to you.

The extrordinary circumstances surrounding 911 required an extrordinary response.In an effort to find these terror cells (with the intent of protecting America and American citizens the Patriot Act was passed by congress giving intelligence agencies and police the authority to conduct searches and wiretaps to try to catch these terrorists. It has been working pretty well in my opinion. There is not one thing illegal about it.
great!
Another illiterate old man.
Lily Boca Raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708441
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Slavic Baptist wrote:
My wife and me SOOOOOOOOOOO energized now, to vote out Barry Nobama out of W.H., that I barely wait November now. Look, you guys din't see real communism. I saw with my own eyes and it's crawled on my skin. Government was doing very bad for people. We lived in house, that had outhouse poopy hole with maggets,really GREEN(liberal) way to poop, you collide your butt with freeze and ice on the floor and maggets in summer.So you hate maggets and you dump chlorin in the poop hole and around it. Then your eyes ithch and you poop half way out. But food is not cheap, so you have nothing really to poop. So everyone wanted togo to live in communist given small appartments, at least there was one tiny bathroom on entire famly. In summers, communist would turn off hot socialist common pipe water. So you warm up some on the stove for yoursel, go to bathroom with a kettle and spash on your private parts and underarms. But there was no such thing us stay home and be paid. So OBAMY-DUMMY would get this country to this condition. Americans, don't play with fire. Can't you see, that only selfish pigs vote for Obamy-STUPID DUMMY, it's government union workers, who want you to keep us slaves working for then $1 or 2 k a month,live in poverty and pay taxes for them, when thwy get paid with $7-10k a month with all benefits and retirements, keeping you as subservient nobodies. YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND TELL EVERYBODY, WHAT RUSSIAN 44 YEAR OLD DUDE TOLD YOU.
Fick off

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708442
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

13

13

11

dem wrote:
4. He's easily pegged as Washington insider. He's been in Congress since 1999, and before that he worked as a congressional staffer. Congressional approval ratings are abysmally low- a recent CBS News/NY Times poll showed that only 12 percent of voters approve of the way Congress is doing its job.
The stats reflect the low regard of Progressive Democrats in Congress. Who through greed, power, self interest, have dishonored their office and spit in the face of their constituents at home.
Ryan is a man of character, who believes in the American Dream, and values that built this country. He understands the complexities of what was done wrong and where this country to advance to save it.
You want to see through the roof approval ratings, Americans vote out all Progressive Liberals in office, see the true progress that America achieve once the chains of overregulating, gross spending of the Federal Government agencies, inept governing, and catering to special interests ceases.
That to me is a recipe for future growth and unchained Freedom!
dem_and_dum_4_li fe

Blanchard, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#708443
Aug 11, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this what you've been doing all day?
is that a climate change denier suddenly worried about the next generation?
Also isn't a principle of a tea tard to hate the EPA?
Next generation?
Lol!
You love pollution that will kill your grandtrigs
Lol!
Stick a 100 ft turbine tower in your back yard w/o obama paying for it...
mr $80 k in 6 months...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 659,981 - 660,000 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••