Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236566 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#706827 Aug 10, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Da Bammy has proven to be a skid mark on a pair of BVD's.
LOL
that was funny?
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#706828 Aug 10, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text>PIG
all caps? looks like lily's in yo haid
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#706829 Aug 10, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Romnycare was the idea for Obamacare !
Bush expanded Medicare
Too bad Obama has no ideas of his own.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#706830 Aug 10, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP puppet posters seem worried by Romney
the little wooden boy that tells lies
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#706831 Aug 10, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mitt,
Please follow the advice of Anne Coulter and fire Andrea Saul, and replace her with Coulter!!
Love,
Seamus
Dog meets dog. Or horse if it will make fred happy.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#706832 Aug 10, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Ah, Well Done! My Congrats!
The meaning < to me > is quite profound and significant as to "certain and specific outomes" that were "created" during his presidency of which he had no say so or control over, and not of his making; and quite possibly was left out of the loop.
*He was not The King ruling that jungle.
*Of which I will not expound on lest some people lose their mind. I'll leave it cryptic.
<quoted text>
armory pet
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#706833 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
It was absolutely priceless!
unless one is a hillbilly tard in which case it, like so many other things, bounce off one's sloping forehead
Florida

Lithia, FL

#706834 Aug 10, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP puppet posters seem worried by Romney
What is ironic... The democratic convention has been moved, relocated to a smaller location in Charlotte NC.
-
'Buyers Remorse' Leaves Obama Campaign Struggling for Campaign Funds * Pelosi: Stay home!! Don't go the Democratic Convention.. Save your own asses4life...
-
Thursday, 09 Aug 2012 010:02 AM
-
Barack Hussein Obama was the first presidential candidate to raise more than $100 million in a month and in 2008 was the first to forgo public money for his campaign. Now, he faces the very real threat of being the first president to be outspent.
-
Tacky wedding gift donations, loser dinner date donations and lotteries.. Sellout and begging for donations... The Poison of Liberalism...
-
I will be the first incumbent president in modern history to be outspent in his re-election campaign, Obama wrote to supporters recently.
-
Many bought into hope and change and they're not getting it. There's some buyers' remorse, jumping ship like drowning rats abandoning a sellout NO Hope and NO change obama...
-
Obama demonized Wall Street bankers and they responded by closing their wallets. He also has called on wealthier Americans to pay more in taxes a hardly an inspiration to donate, his advisers concede.
-
For some of his most liberal supporters, he has not done enough to promote stronger unions or tougher environmental laws. A sellout for most causes...
-
And, unlike four years ago, Obama is not campaigning as an optimistic vessel of hope and change.
-
Never before has an incumbent president failed to outraise a challenger, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a campaign finance watchdog. In Obama's record-setting 2008 campaign, he made history in September by raising $150 million.
-
Meanwhile, life is good in Communist China, where the business environment isn't so Communist...
-
The Obama administration is the greatest wet blanket to business, and progress and job creation in our lifetime...
-
Every Aspect Of Life In America Is Worse and Sold Out Since an OUTSOURCED, Occupy Obama Took Over....
-
It's the culture...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#706835 Aug 10, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems FOX 'News' is still the only one talking about it. At least in pertaining to the right-wing-blog description that you're reciting.
their tenacity in the face of certain failure is...uh...admirable?
JEB

United States

#706836 Aug 10, 2012
Ron Paul set for a clash with Romney.

The Donald wants to speak as does Ron Paul - guess not

George W Bush,
President from 2001 to 2009,
will Not be ther3
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#706837 Aug 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>that was funny?
Yep. Every time I see da Bammy. How 'bout chu?

LOL

Since: May 11

New Bloomfield, PA

#706838 Aug 10, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is if you look at the actual history of the company it was going under and fast until Bain came in and did everything they could to keep it going for another 4yrs. So Bain actually kept this man's job for him longer than he otherwise would have had it. He was not nor would he had any reason to add his wife to his policy because she was already covered at her own job. Romney didn't kill this man's wife and no matter how your side spins and lies you cannot change facts!
You can make up whatever about the company you want but saddling it with debt led it down the road to bankruptcy as it hindered its ability to make it through tougher times.

I know Joe's wife had her own policy. I said if Joe still had his job, he could have added her when she lost her job.

Try to keep up.

This ad obviously flies over the head of the right as you search for something to whine about.

This ad is about Romney making mullions & not caring about the lives wrecked in the process.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#706839 Aug 10, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
“If people had been in Massachusetts, under Governor Romney’s health care plan, they would have had health care,” said Saul.
You should move there so i won't have to pay for your medical treatment anymore.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#706840 Aug 10, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point. The worsening of the GOP's factionalism raises the question of whether or not they'll ever be able to field another winning candidate which reduces their platform to one plank: we're not the Democrats. How successful can a negative, one plank platform be?
Well given that George W. Bush was elected not once but twice, do not count out the Democrats ability to shoot themselves in the foot.
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#706841 Aug 10, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi-Ya Da-Vey Putz,
Remember Bethlehem Steel ... Remember Mack ... Remember the Maine?
No other business has ever gone out of business, huh?
My take: tough shit.
Your beloved negro never ran as much as a lemonade stand.
LOL
you're wrong there...he runs the United States of America

suck that off for a while
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#706842 Aug 10, 2012
Ryanmania Continues

.... Ryan is one of the least qualified prospects for the job. The selection of Ryan would be and would be seen as an electoral gimmick instead of a statement that the Republican ticket is interested in governing. Ryan’s lack of both executive and meaningful foreign policy experience would be a fair target for criticism, and it would make the Republican ticket one of the least experienced in foreign policy in modern times. After months of insisting that Romney would choose someone prepared to be President, a Ryan selection would be a failure to do just that.

Most of this takes for granted that adding Ryan to the ticket would be politically helpful to Romney and that a Romney-Ryan ticket would win, which has never made any sense, either. Last year, the original Ryanmania started because Republicans were certain that Obama would lose, and they didn’t want to “waste” a victory by running a hum-drum, cautious campaign. That was when Ryan boosters wanted Ryan as the presidential nominee. The new Ryanmania is taking hold because there is now no longer much confidence that Romney can win without doing something “bold,” which puts the Romney campaign on track to make the McCain error that they had been pledging not to repeat (i.e., choosing an unqualified person as running mate because it will generate excitement).

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Lord Fetch

Chicago, IL

#706843 Aug 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
quit trying to become one of romneys wifes.
remember the good old days when you could abandon your country and flee to mexico so you could engage in polygamy in god's name?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#706844 Aug 10, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>the little wooden boy that tells lies
Da Bammy? Yep.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#706845 Aug 10, 2012
So let's talk 2016, Hillary vs.?

Republicans go waaay right, moderates jump ship, Independents tire of Democrats, open the door for a Libertarian candidate?

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#706846 Aug 10, 2012
<quoted text>
Dear Mitt,
Please follow the advice of Anne Coulter and fire Andrea Saul, and replace her with Coulter!!
Love,
Seamus
Bunch of knuckleheads..........

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/...

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/185070-teaboni...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Learn to Read 189,904
News Louisiana legislature passes ban on billing rap... 7 min Your Ex 1
News Support for Caitlyn Jenner is loud, but compani... 7 min Tazo 21
News Fiorina defends spot in 2016 race, says it's ti... 8 min Mr Amigo 28
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min Independent patriot 329,171
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min xxxooxxx 164,831
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Chicagoan by Birth 183,326
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 30 min American Independent 2,631
More from around the web