Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
mr owl II

Oklahoma City, OK

#706582 Aug 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth is killing you isn't it.
Try and spin it all you like.
The flagship is conceding.
What is your record for a meth binger?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#706583 Aug 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fox News needs to get more involved, they need to get out there and support their candidate more, if that's possible. Maybe another Tea Bagger rally down in Washington. Maybe Homer should run Romney's campaign.

It's funny, it's like the Democrats have Romney's campaign playbook, every way he turns they are already there to greet him.

Whomever is running things for the Democrats behind the scene is doing a masterful job.
Axelrod!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#706584 Aug 10, 2012
mr owl II wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full-on crazee...
"HAL: Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes
Didn't read it Floriduh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#706585 Aug 10, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>He's already dead. Floriduh is a programmed topix loop. Similar to an echo chamber without the sound.
Lol!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#706586 Aug 10, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's already dead. Floriduh is a programmed topix loop. Similar to an echo chamber without the sound.
LOL.. The Pied Piper yepperz leading his flock of chemically controlled idiots and ghetto queers over the cliff...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#706587 Aug 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
you beat me to it.
I wanted to feed them their most crushing news to date.
Kudos to you my man!
my man! My name be Tylone. I is worshippin' Obama! He gonna pay ma rent. Like ma bling?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homers_testicle

Oklahoma City, OK

#706588 Aug 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fox News needs to get more involved, they need to get out there and support their candidate more, if that's possible. Maybe another Tea Bagger rally down in Washington. Maybe Homer should run Romney's campaign.
It's funny, it's like the Democrats have Romney's campaign playbook, every way he turns they are already there to greet him.
Whomever is running things for the Democrats behind the scene is doing a masterful job.
Like the brain upstairs...

I have not been used in such a long time I am about to explode...
dem

United States

#706589 Aug 10, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Aryan Klan Parent Hood makes yet another mistake and let "another queer dem" slip through a ghetto crack...
-
And... With all the free birth control controlling the numbers of libtards born, Aryan Klan Parent Hood deathcare and freak show queer marriages... The demokratic party will be a remembrance in 20 years...
-
It's the culture...
calm down!
I don't want you having a grabber before the election fks you to death.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Chicago, IL

#706590 Aug 10, 2012
JEB wrote:
and days end not President George W Bush at the Republican convention.
Bain and taxes remain on peoples minds
jag off, fktard.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#706591 Aug 10, 2012
Chimp wrote:
<quoted text>up yours, fktard.
morning, chimp!
Glad you are here for the good news.
They paroled you just in time for me to choke you the fk out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#706592 Aug 10, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Vuvuzela 10 hours
How long can you blow me?
http://www.myheritageimages.com/I/storage/sit...
Your ghetto liberalism is fundamentally the consequence for the disappearance of your libtard brain, wealth and aborted family...
-
We would like to ask your grandma, if your inbred family tree resembles that of a cactus of Carnival Barkers, inbred sellouts, rooftop clowns, fruit loops and/or Quick Change Artists?
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#706593 Aug 10, 2012
I think the Republican Congress, since they are not doing anything anyhows, should form a committee to find the reasons why the Romney campaign is being so poorly run.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#706594 Aug 10, 2012
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>dem is nothing more than an unemployed loser & nerd. Dirt on our shoes.
hee hee hee

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#706596 Aug 10, 2012
JEB wrote:
and days end not President George W Bush at the Republican convention.
Bain and taxes remain on peoples minds
LOL... Mitt keeping the unconscious libtards who would never vote for him, democRats masturbating on Mitts tax returns...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

New Bloomfield, PA

#706597 Aug 10, 2012
Republican strategy failed.

They scheduled their convention so they might stretch the usual convention bounce into the election.

But the dumbasses failed to realize that Romney can't spend a lot of the money available until he is formally nominated.

Obama meanwhile is filling the airways & by the time Romney has this money available, it could be too late.

I mean, if the Republicans make big mistakes like this, who wants them running our country again?

(I would think running this country from a balanced budget to the worse recession in 80 years would be a deal breaker but the feeble minded masses don't seem to care.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#706598 Aug 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
So there's 'hope'?
Good for you.
You idiots that pretend you voted for Obama are the best.
And you idiots that pretend he has lost no voters over the past 4 years of lies are the funniest. I've never seen a group of more naive idiots in my life. I don't have to prove anything to you I'm prefectly content knowing why I voted for Obama in 08 and why I won't be doing so again in 2012. I'm actually able to LEARN from a mistake, it only humors me that you can't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#706599 Aug 10, 2012
Homer wrote:
I think the Republican Congress, since they are not doing anything anyhows, should form a committee to find the reasons why the Romney campaign is being so poorly run.
I think they are doing a great job.
It's as of he doesn't want the presidency.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#706600 Aug 10, 2012
Mitt Romney has had a tough couple of weeks on the campaign trail -- and it shows in the latest Fox News poll. After a barrage of campaign ads, negative news coverage of his overseas trip and ongoing talk about his tax returns, Romney’s favorable rating and standing in the trial ballot have declined. As a result, President Obama has opened his biggest lead since Romney became the presumptive Republican nominee.
The president would take 49 percent of the vote compared to Romney's 40 percent in a head-to-head matchup if the election were held today, the poll found. Last month, Obama had a four percentage-point edge of 45 percent to 41 percent. This marks the second time this year the president has had a lead outside the poll’s margin of sampling error.
Obama’s advantage comes largely from increased support among independents, who now pick him over Romney by 11 percentage points. Some 30 percent of independents are undecided. Last month, Obama had a four-point edge among independents, while Romney had the advantage from April through early June.
There was also an uptick in support for Obama among women, blacks and Democrats.
Four voters in 10 say they are “extremely” interested in the race. Among just those voters, the candidates are tied at 48 percent each.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/09/fo...

Worth reposting all day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#706601 Aug 10, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
calm down!
I don't want you having a grabber before the election fks you to death.
You need to stop wearing that blue lipstick ghetto dem... Now I've got balls like that of a smurf...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#706602 Aug 10, 2012
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
- Charles Caleb Colton

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEGA LEEK - Kaley Cuoco Nude Cell Phone Pic And... 2 min Paul 9
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 2 min Terra Firma 1,007
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min HOG_ the Hand of God 117,437
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... (Mar '14) 3 min UdiotRaceMAkeWorl... 2,054
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 3 min barefoot2626 594
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 4 min inbred Genius 61
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min Reverend Alan 665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,048
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Quirky 265,673
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,488
Obama Rode in an Elevator With an Armed Man Who... 27 min Jumper The wise 18

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE