Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699196 Aug 1, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> That stuff happens all the time here. Basketball hoops on the curb are against code. The cities around here have people who have the job of driving around and citing code violations. Not taking up for the guy but how do they know he called? Now that the city police have these new cars with the license scanners they just drive down a residential street and it scans the plates on cars parked in the driveway. Any violation gets a boot and a tag telling you why. The car is then towed once the truck arrives. Right out of your driveway. If you are wanted for something they just walk up to the door and arrest you.
Five other non-interracial homes in the plaintiff’s neighborhood currently have basketball hoops on the curb and have never been cited for a violation,” the lawsuit states.

WCAU-TV reports that the Pattersons are asking for $100,000 in compensatory and punitive damages.

“They just want this harassment to stop,” said the couple’s attorney, Thomas Bruno.“Whatever they try to do to ameliorate or appease the borough, they keep moving the goal post

It appears undisputed who is doing the harrassment; the police and code people are beginning to get sick of it; this councilman is abusing his so called power to harrass this couple.
Honestly? That effer needs his ass kicked, but they're going after his pocket so it's the right thing to do. Some mental cases never stop.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#699197 Aug 1, 2012
new yawk wrote:
O MY! What an eye for a lie!
So, let's review the truth, shall we ?
I guess it's only an honor when you're a Democratic Member of The KKK - Robert Byrd a'ringin' a bell?
Here, a look-see at the old Klansman FK in full Klan Garb ...
http://tinyurl.com/bmaz8dv
And speaking of molestors ... Guess it's only admirable when you're Obama's Safe School Czar, Kevin Jennings who is an advocate of and a lobbyist for NAMBLA. Or did your memory fail you, again?
THEN READ ON:
"Kevin Jennings NAMBLA supporter?
The more we know about this “Czar” the more wacko he looks
When he’s not extolling the virtues of fisting to a group of
14-year olds, encouraging fifteen-year olds to get raped by pedophiles, writing terrorist-endorsed books about gay sex for elementary school students, saying “fuck [Christians]” in a speech at a church, hating on Christians at Puff Ho, and preying upon Mormon kids, he somehow finds the time to lobby for NAMBLA!
Lori Roman of Regular Folks United points to statements by Jennings a decade or more ago when he praised Harry Hay of the North American Association for Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which promotes the legalization of sexual abuse of young boys by older men.
Roman provides damning details and links here. She also notes that Jennings wrote the forward “to a book called Queering Elementary Education. And another fellow you may have heard of wrote one of the endorsements on the book jacket—Bill Ayers.” Ayers, of course, is the Weather Underground bomber from the 1960s who is just an “acquaintance” of Obama".
http://tinyurl.com/bspa8bk
Just thought I'd expound on your molester enabler, KKKers,'admiration' and "honor" ...
Jennings ought to be jailed.
And you're concerned with Arpaio.
You FKing Blind Melon Chitlin !!!
<quoted text>
Jail this.

Kevin Jennings Is Right: Sean Hannity Failed

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/06/21/kevin...

But Joe....at the moment is trying to walk back the fact that he feels that any comparison to his agenda and the KKK is an "honor". Or was, to be spatially correct. You know, like Van Jones WAS a communist. So I guess Joe has disavowed the white sheet; at least as long as he's on trial.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699198 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"There IS a couple"??? Flack, you're just killin' me here...ever been to Morgantown?
He seen 'em
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699199 Aug 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
Got the urge to fk some chickens?
LOL!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#699200 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"There IS a couple"??? Flack, you're just killin' me here...ever been to Morgantown?
The use of three "???" is not approved for use in my "Longman Handbook, sixth edition"...

Fail.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699201 Aug 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
that's private property. The got a warrant?
What an awful place to live; these rightwingers love that police state stuff.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699202 Aug 1, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I totally disagree with your inane rantings.
It's the stuff of people that stick their noses in where they have no business being.
Sowwee to smack your ignorants into the real world yet once again lousy-but I have quite a few gay aquaintances, and even a couple of close friends. What they do in their PERSONAL lives, isn't any of my business.
And for certain--I wouldn't waste a minutes time -spewing any hater bs type ghetto guttersnipe garbage about it.
Ok, so why are you agreeing with the haters lining up in support of Chick Fil A because they are against gays?
Do you honestly think it's good business to decide to target hate against a particular group? This will not play well for them. Most people have a friend or a loved one who is gay, they won't tolerate this bullshyt anymore.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#699204 Aug 1, 2012
If Frank Gaffney gets his way, Grover Norquist won't be at a high-profile conservative gathering known as the Conservative Political Action Conference in October. Not only that, but the anti-tax crusader and his allies will be totally discredited and branded as supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/fran...

You couldn't make the stuff up.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#699205 Aug 1, 2012
Liberals/Democrat attack Republicans on Equal Pay, Romney on releasing more Tax Return are these Clowns for Real!!
Female employees of Obama for America earned less on average than male employees during the months of May and June, according to a Washington Free Beacon analysis of the campaign’s public filings with the Federal Election Commission (FEC).
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) paid her female staffers almost 30 percent less on average than males staffers in 2011.
Nancy Pelosi was emphatic. Mitt Romney’s refusal to release more than two years of his personal tax returns, she said, makes him unfit to win confirmation as a member of the president’s Cabinet, let alone to hold the high office himself.
Sen. Harry Reid went farther: Romney’s refusal to make public more of his tax records makes him unfit to be a dogcatcher.
Both Pelosi/Reid who refuse to release their tax records think that the standard of transparency shouldn’t apply to them!! Just being a GOOD LIBERAL!!
dem

United States

#699206 Aug 1, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you attend College?

What was your ACT/SAT score (s)?

What did you score on your General Aptitude Exam for certification?

What did you score on your Subject Matter Aptitude exams?

What awards have you been given as a teacher by your peers or administration?

How many students you instructed gained entrance into a University?

Until you answer you have ZERO credibiity....
Without answering you are just like anyone else on here...you are not special at all.
have you found a dk or brain yet?
Fk off till you do.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#699207 Aug 1, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
Its funny to watch pederast demsh!t and leosANUS try to personalize.
Since they still have the wrong person.
:~)
Go feed the rotting dead fetus.
Pomegranate?
What do you think the fact that you came back for the Vietnam Vet with the only four made classic car and the Japanese wife with the size three shoes, to put little ol' me in your avatar for god and everybody to see and stalk dem and me, say about your twenty-six-year-old Swedish immigrant girlfriend existence, Knock-knock?

Is Madame Tourettes your sister-wife, now? LMAWLEAO@U
lily boca raton fl

Pueblo Of Acoma, NM

#699208 Aug 1, 2012
I'm a proud black baby momma ghetto queen, I loves killing unborn children and i loves them homosexuals and i loves food stamps and i loves welfare,buts most of all i loves our black presdent ,hes black, hes black, hes black ,that all that matter , now gfy all you white racist crackers. I be lilly queen ghetto B and i aproves this msg..

When's dawn?

#699209 Aug 1, 2012
for = from...I gotta' get outa' this place...but since you're a dipstick, http://youtu.be/Dgk60nHCvcM

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#699210 Aug 1, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in favor of censorship? Who decides what is permissable?
A few mayors in America think they do.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#699211 Aug 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
that's private property. The got a warrant?
need a warrent if you are in violation. They use the cars in mall, super store,and other parking lots too. You park your car at Food Lion to go shopping and when you come out if you owe taxes, child support, expired license of any kind, wants or warrants, or anything illegal your car is booted and towed.

When's dawn?

#699212 Aug 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok, so why are you agreeing with the haters lining up in support of Chick Fil A because they are against gays?
Do you honestly think it's good business to decide to target hate against a particular group? This will not play well for them. Most people have a friend or a loved one who is gay, they won't tolerate this bullshyt anymore.
Chick Fil A's president can believe whatever he wishes, but the fact that he contributes massive amounts to defeat equality in marriage rights (as R'Money's charitable deductions went to funding Prop 8) makes me vow, before god and everybody, that I will never eat at Chick Fil A again--even though, the BOGOs and the cute cow commercials make it hard...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#699213 Aug 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We had to after it was poorly mismanaged by Romney.
I haven't looked into the romney/olympic thing. Can you tell me how it was mismanaged?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699214 Aug 1, 2012
I'm a proud black baby momma ghetto queen, I loves killing unborn children and i loves them homosexuals and i loves food stamps and i loves welfare,buts most of all i loves our black presdent ,hes black, hes black, hes black ,that all that matter , now gfy all you white racist crackers. I be lilly queen ghetto B and i aproves this msg..
Jane, put down the crack pipe fer krissakes

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#699215 Aug 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah about as much as Janes Says or the Kentucky hillbilly. I'm thinking they were dumped by some smooth talking musician and now they are women scorned. Makes some sense since Michele is now married to that gay guy, guess she figures he is 'safe'.
Homer is exceptionally vhb today.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#699216 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
Many many times. Will be there again in about 6 weeks. Has the safest public transportation system in the country. 50 years without a fatality. Still using Apollo style computers to run it .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min woodtick57 305,584
Hobby Lobby Leaders Wants Bible in Public Schools (May '14) 2 min You big dummy 150
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 3 min Le Jimbo 779
1,000 'criminal aliens' released by ICE committ... 4 min Le Jimbo 6
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 6 min lides 6,338
White House: Science indicates parents should v... 7 min Black Annie 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Limbertwig 168,659
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min John K 142,909
Sarah Palin and her onetime fans on the right: ... 23 min scirocco 167
More from around the web