Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Pueblo Of Acoma, NM

#699208 Aug 1, 2012
I'm a proud black baby momma ghetto queen, I loves killing unborn children and i loves them homosexuals and i loves food stamps and i loves welfare,buts most of all i loves our black presdent ,hes black, hes black, hes black ,that all that matter , now gfy all you white racist crackers. I be lilly queen ghetto B and i aproves this msg..

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#699209 Aug 1, 2012
for = from...I gotta' get outa' this place...but since you're a dipstick, http://youtu.be/Dgk60nHCvcM

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#699210 Aug 1, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in favor of censorship? Who decides what is permissable?
A few mayors in America think they do.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#699211 Aug 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
that's private property. The got a warrant?
need a warrent if you are in violation. They use the cars in mall, super store,and other parking lots too. You park your car at Food Lion to go shopping and when you come out if you owe taxes, child support, expired license of any kind, wants or warrants, or anything illegal your car is booted and towed.

When's dawn?

#699212 Aug 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok, so why are you agreeing with the haters lining up in support of Chick Fil A because they are against gays?
Do you honestly think it's good business to decide to target hate against a particular group? This will not play well for them. Most people have a friend or a loved one who is gay, they won't tolerate this bullshyt anymore.
Chick Fil A's president can believe whatever he wishes, but the fact that he contributes massive amounts to defeat equality in marriage rights (as R'Money's charitable deductions went to funding Prop 8) makes me vow, before god and everybody, that I will never eat at Chick Fil A again--even though, the BOGOs and the cute cow commercials make it hard...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#699213 Aug 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We had to after it was poorly mismanaged by Romney.
I haven't looked into the romney/olympic thing. Can you tell me how it was mismanaged?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699214 Aug 1, 2012
I'm a proud black baby momma ghetto queen, I loves killing unborn children and i loves them homosexuals and i loves food stamps and i loves welfare,buts most of all i loves our black presdent ,hes black, hes black, hes black ,that all that matter , now gfy all you white racist crackers. I be lilly queen ghetto B and i aproves this msg..
Jane, put down the crack pipe fer krissakes

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#699215 Aug 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah about as much as Janes Says or the Kentucky hillbilly. I'm thinking they were dumped by some smooth talking musician and now they are women scorned. Makes some sense since Michele is now married to that gay guy, guess she figures he is 'safe'.
Homer is exceptionally vhb today.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#699216 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"There IS a couple"??? Flack, you're just killin' me here...ever been to Morgantown?
Many many times. Will be there again in about 6 weeks. Has the safest public transportation system in the country. 50 years without a fatality. Still using Apollo style computers to run it .
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699217 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
for = from...I gotta' get outa' this place...but since you're a dipstick, http://youtu.be/Dgk60nHCvcM
Look at this version! This kid is a riot!

&fe ature=related

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#699218 Aug 1, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
I use their lot as a short cut to Wal-Mart and HomeDepot.
They built that lot. But you're a moocher so it doesn't surprise me.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699219 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Chick Fil A's president can believe whatever he wishes, but the fact that he contributes massive amounts to defeat equality in marriage rights (as R'Money's charitable deductions went to funding Prop 8) makes me vow, before god and everybody, that I will never eat at Chick Fil A again--even though, the BOGOs and the cute cow commercials make it hard...
I've probably only eaten one of those dullass sandwiches many years ago. Fast food is not for me. I hope he goes bankrupt and then comes out of the closet and reveals that he has been secret lovers with Marcus Bachman for years.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#699220 Aug 1, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
have you found a dk or brain yet?
Fk off till you do.
Ghetto dem doing his strong mouth hold... A Mixed Breed Designer...
-
It's the culture...
Realtime

Winter Springs, FL

#699221 Aug 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Five other non-interracial homes in the plaintiff’s neighborhood currently have basketball hoops on the curb and have never been cited for a violation,” the lawsuit states.
WCAU-TV reports that the Pattersons are asking for $100,000 in compensatory and punitive damages.
“They just want this harassment to stop,” said the couple’s attorney, Thomas Bruno.“Whatever they try to do to ameliorate or appease the borough, they keep moving the goal post
It appears undisputed who is doing the harrassment; the police and code people are beginning to get sick of it; this councilman is abusing his so called power to harrass this couple.
Honestly? That effer needs his ass kicked, but they're going after his pocket so it's the right thing to do. Some mental cases never stop.
Nothing surprises me lily and one almost has to be there themselves to watch these things play themselves out.

Your story is about Cherry Hill New Jersey, Flack is talking about "somewhere-someplace " and you and I live in FLA. Ta-Da!

Basketball hoops next to the road should be outlawed, there is no reason for those things beyond that someone sells them, kinda like trampolines,$200 above ground pools and pit bull mixes.

#1. As a rule homeowners rarely own the land directly adjacent to the curb or roads edge and their liability insurance will pay for damages incurred off the actual property/boundary with a possible exception for roadside mailboxes.
new yawk

United States

#699222 Aug 1, 2012
Jennings is right about what? < From the information I posted >.

There is NOTHING RIGHT about Kevin Jenning's school teachings or his advocacy of NAMBLA, which promotes the legalization of sexual abuse of young boys by older men.
Do you agree with this sexual abuse being legalized ?
And taught by a sexually perverse deviant ?
If you do, you are just as mentally perverted as Jennings.

Didn't read the link. Not interested in Hannity being right, wrong or failed. This is MY view. And the debate isn't about Hannity. It's about your hypocrisy toward "molester enabler" and KKK admiration on The Republican side, while denying The Democrats Klan Members and PEDOPHILES.

Yeah, The KKK Byrd got buried with full "honors" via a speech given by the "upstanding" William Jefferson Clinton -
Downplaying Byrd's role as a Klan Member.
The Byrd just joined to gain respect so he could go on to become a Senator, or some prep school palabra.

"Jennings is right"?? And you're a disgrace.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Jail this.
Kevin Jennings Is Right: Sean Hannity Failed
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/06/21/kevin...
But Joe....at the moment is trying to walk back the fact that he feels that any comparison to his agenda and the KKK is an "honor". Or was, to be spatially correct. You know, like Van Jones WAS a communist. So I guess Joe has disavowed the white sheet; at least as long as he's on trial.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699223 Aug 1, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> need a warrent if you are in violation. They use the cars in mall, super store,and other parking lots too. You park your car at Food Lion to go shopping and when you come out if you owe taxes, child support, expired license of any kind, wants or warrants, or anything illegal your car is booted and towed.
That's pretty disgusting. I'd start a campaign against police state tactics like that right away. The people have to fight against this bullshyt
carol

Windermere, FL

#699224 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, Carol, those "emotional zombies" contributed to getting the old lady like $850K, and retired...you should be so lucky.
It also resulted in those students being expelled. However, had it not been for another student recording that event and it going viral, they would have gotten away with it just as sure as you and I are sitting here.

Shouldn't that bother you - even a little?

When's dawn?

#699225 Aug 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Jane, put down the crack pipe fer krissakes
I've come to the point that I would cordially suggest that Pain Jane put that crack pipe somewhere other than down, but you know these rednecks trying to pass themselves off as southern hospitality would have a case of the vapors if a real (bona fides in Brother where art thou) DAR told them to "up yours Yankee".
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#699226 Aug 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was something I saw on the MSNBC website that prompted my "profound thought for the day".
But, say, I've been wanting to ask you something. Do you think we're making any progress on here?
No, absolutely no progress whatsoever.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#699227 Aug 1, 2012
Personally I believe in private property rights. I belive a store/restyarant owner should be able to serve/not serve whomever he pleases. It is his/her place. Just like banning smoking. I don;t smoke but if somebody wants to run a place that allows smoking I say go for it. It's their business. They will suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their decisions. No one else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netanyahu Assails Iran-Nuclear Talks In Congres... 8 min HeMadeSoMany 68
Who do you side with in Ferguson? (Aug '14) 9 min Toby 12,146
Winter Storm Bibi Arrives as DHS Funding Fight ... 11 min serfs up 14
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 13 min -Figgy - 114
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min King Strut 313,630
audio 18 min Hslfwhite 1
5As House panel issues subpoenas, questions mou... 24 min Le Duped 14
Wall Street pushes SCOTUS on gay marriage 1 hr david 66
More 2 hr John Moore 1
More from around the web