Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Windermere, FL

#699134 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Done with the donuts, huh, Carol? Get down with your bad self!
That reminds me...did you say the other day that it was me (moi?) who was condescending?

But the donuts are calling again...and I didn't even get caught up.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699135 Aug 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd prefer common sense come out of its coma. However, public opinion can sometimes accomplish more than censorship.
If public pressure can draw attention to McDonald's being unhealthy for our children's physical well-being, we can certainly draw attention to Hollyweird's obsession with violence, blood, guts and gore being unhealthy for our children's emotional well-being.
I heard someone say our children are becoming emotional zombies after that video went viral of those children tormenting that poor woman who was doing nothing but sitting on the same bus.
We probably don't even want to know how often this goes on. But the number of suicides among teenagers because of the increasing number of "emotional zombies" should be a huge red flag.
It would seem though that even adults have become so desensitized, we don't remember what a red flag is supposed to look like.
I find it interesting that people don't realize that they have choices. Agree that a large part of our population is totally manipulated by marketing. 24/7 we are being marketed to, and when we were kids we had tv until 11:00 and it was Walter Kronkite reporting the news; no snarky propaganda comments etc., we didn't have computers or smart phones or ipads sending us constant product images. I see parents with their children who are more intersted in texting on their phones while their children are whining for attention. They're being ignored. I wonder why people have children anyway, and I am not speaking about poor people, I am speaking about wealthy people who have no time for their kids and just buy them every bobble that comes out.
That killer in Colorado was looking for attention; he got it.
leosnotna

Larchmont, NY

#699136 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, Carol, those "emotional zombies" contributed to getting the old lady like $850K, and retired...you should be so lucky.
How long have you been retarded?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699137 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, Carol, those "emotional zombies" contributed to getting the old lady like $850K, and retired...you should be so lucky.
LOL! Really? Well, that's nice, better than people sending money for Zimmerman and his fatass wife to go shopping at Target.

Here's Gunner with the Beatles:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_Fb_Mrz8y1I/Tso0RTl...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#699138 Aug 1, 2012
Secretary Sebelius is doing a Facebook Q&A today.(Already getting hammered over HHS mandate)

"If you really care about the needs of women why don't you let women decide what we want instead of mandating something that seems to be of more benefit the government and pharmaceutical companies than it is to women. I haven't seen one piece of evidence that the majority of women in this country either support this mandate, or even that a majority of elected women would have voted for it. This mandate was put in place outside of the Affordable Care Act so it had no voice from the people... especially women. Hear us now!!! I think the women of America are speaking to you!!!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#699139 Aug 1, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember these John Pike images?
http://www.google.com/search...
Great minds, huh? Of course, that should lead to the question, "What are we doing in a place like this?" LOL I'm going to be totally off-line for a while if you're wondering why I'm loading up the comments today...day, week, month, year--still be the SSDD from the Grumpy Old Pricks here, but most of the literate liberals will have taken time off to ROTFALOAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#699140 Aug 1, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides it was a woman, Jarrett, who approved the kill.
How come I don't believe that either.

Hm, mostly because it seems more rational, humanistically speaking, that it was intended to be planned "invasion".

Had they not been armed, it might've been different.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#699141 Aug 1, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
They love Obama, he gave the orders along with the information. I served and always respected whoever was president. You are a backwoods idiot, that posts like one, one mindless babble after the other.
Then why do you hate on former ones so intensely?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699142 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well,m he did deserv to be as unemployed as his mentor, but the viral artwork posting he engendered did something Gunner never could--create something funny.
These are great, can't stop laughing:

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6060/6384827965...

When's dawn?

#699143 Aug 1, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't a bailout you nit wit. The grants from the government was for specific items from different agencies for such things as security, parking lots, etc.
"The grants (meaning like "free" money)WAS??? Well, in that case, teatard J-J, it's really a good thing they didn't go to you from the NEA. lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699144 Aug 1, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't Pelosi represent San Francisco where people are now running around naked?
Mitt will ban naked people

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#699145 Aug 1, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
Don't forget, it's Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day!
If you're lucky enough to have one in or near your neighborhood, stop in, have a bite to eat, and show your support for the 1st Amendment!
Lines around the block here at a couple of them close by.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#699146 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Mittens has had more positions that the Kama Sutra and could out-score/out-source the Fab Five and the Magnificent Seven in triple flips=="I said that before I denied I ever said it before I said it was just what I had said." (NB Palestinian culture)
"Tat", "that that" and now "that". Fake teacher never learns.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699147 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Great minds, huh? Of course, that should lead to the question, "What are we doing in a place like this?" LOL I'm going to be totally off-line for a while if you're wondering why I'm loading up the comments today...day, week, month, year--still be the SSDD from the Grumpy Old Pricks here, but most of the literate liberals will have taken time off to ROTFALOAO
You'll be missed!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699148 Aug 1, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Lines around the block here at a couple of them close by.
Yes, typical republicans united in hate; these are the same sick parents who teach their children to hate and bully others. Sick in the head. And furthermore, that stupid wench Sarah Palin and her pussywhipped husband jumped on the hate gays bandwagon. No wonder the little Tripp is calling people faggot at age 2, he learned it from his degenerate grandmother. Some people shouldn't be breeding

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

When's dawn?

#699149 Aug 1, 2012
<quoted text>
Mitt will ban naked people
Only after he puts their dead bodies in magic underwear and baptizes them for shipment to Golub.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699150 Aug 1, 2012
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> i see you have your lib handbook out again,lib lesson #1..when you can't dispute what was actually said change the wording to make it fit your agenda.
Watch it, or Pike's gonna gitcha:

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/im...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#699151 Aug 1, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"The grants (meaning like "free" money)WAS??? Well, in that case, teatard J-J, it's really a good thing they didn't go to you from the NEA. lol
One thing about you, is you never give up on making yourself look like a ill informed knuckle draggier.

All Olympics in the US have received grants from the US.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#699152 Aug 1, 2012
<quoted text>
I do not dispute that you're a dittohead, stop lying
what lie? im not a lib.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#699153 Aug 1, 2012
How did you like Mrs. OHbama's $7000.00 Jacket?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two military suicide bills, different results: ... 2 min barefoot2626 3
Bill de Blasio does the unthinkable: he keeps h... 3 min tha Professor 56
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 5 min Uncle Bob 1,547
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 6 min Cordwainer Trout 11
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 8 min Squach 12,137
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 10 min Pops 9,879
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 10 min inbred Genius 339
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min DanFromSmithville 133,088
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min sandy1 293,590
John McCain: No, Obama, Sony Hack Was 'Warfare' 1 hr RustyS 3
Republicans in charge of Senate - but 2016 awaits 1 hr spocko 6
More from around the web