Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#699048 Aug 1, 2012
Don't forget, it's Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day!

If you're lucky enough to have one in or near your neighborhood, stop in, have a bite to eat, and show your support for the 1st Amendment!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#699049 Aug 1, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was dumb. The collective "we" meaning government? Nope, "we" as individuals built America.
now businesses succeed despite the government with it's bureacracies and over-regulations and taxation, etc.

i.e. imagine if the 1099 rule for every transaction over $600 hadn't been removed from ObamaCare after it was passed! that was just one small example of government inflicting pain on job creators.
Realtime

Winter Springs, FL

#699050 Aug 1, 2012
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
We the people saved the Olympics.
Saved the Winter Olympics from the Salt Lake City and International organizing committees.

The US government chipped in at least $440 million.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#699051 Aug 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We had to after it was poorly mismanaged by Romney.
Gore Vidal died; this from an article on him:

"Lincoln" stands as his most notable work of historical fiction, vetted and admired by a leading Lincoln biographer, David Herbert Donald, and even cited by the conservative Newt Gingrich as a favorite book. Gingrich's praise was contrasted by fellow conservative Rep. Michele Bachmann, who alleged she was so put off by Vidal's "Burr" that she switched party affiliation from Democrat to Republican.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/gore...

Did you know Bachman was a Democrat before? Surprised.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#699052 Aug 1, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was dumb. The collective "we" meaning government? Nope, "we" as individuals built America.
Prove it.

Or git yer questionable hands outa We the REAL Peoples pockets lol.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#699053 Aug 1, 2012
GayLobsterGhost wrote:
<quoted text> Only in your lowlife ghetto would one use the term "crib"... Bwhahahahahaha...
So where do they put babies in your world? Dumbazz.
EasilyAmazed

Larchmont, NY

#699054 Aug 1, 2012
Ta ta. Any of you liberal dinghies find my yacht?

I docked it out of state to bilk my fellow taxpaysers, but now I can't seem to find it!

John Kerry
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#699055 Aug 1, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
NO devildogs for YOU Homer!!! Till YOU show where the case of them went to!!!!
Hey hillbilly. When is the next batch of moonshine going to be ready? I may have a buyer for you.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#699056 Aug 1, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient you by-passed Bush's blundering lies and ill fated adventure into Iraq and Afghanistan. By the way OBAMA nailed Bin Ladin after BUSH failed, again and again.
Say that to the SEALS (and McRaven and team) duhmmy-go ahead-dare ya.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#699057 Aug 1, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in favor of censorship? Who decides what is permissable?
Oh lord what is Fox telling Carol now?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#699058 Aug 1, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Pelosi: Obamacare awesome because it allows creative people to pursue their dreams without having a job.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/0...
While the rest gets to work our butts off to support these "alleged" artist whose work no one wants?
Please don't tell me you're surprised??? Pelosi is a lunatic.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#699059 Aug 1, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So where do they put babies in your world? Dumbazz.
to bed.

(context according.)
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#699060 Aug 1, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Gore Vidal died; this from an article on him:
"Lincoln" stands as his most notable work of historical fiction, vetted and admired by a leading Lincoln biographer, David Herbert Donald, and even cited by the conservative Newt Gingrich as a favorite book. Gingrich's praise was contrasted by fellow conservative Rep. Michele Bachmann, who alleged she was so put off by Vidal's "Burr" that she switched party affiliation from Democrat to Republican.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/01/gore...
Did you know Bachman was a Democrat before? Surprised.
Yeah about as much as Janes Says or the Kentucky hillbilly. I'm thinking they were dumped by some smooth talking musician and now they are women scorned. Makes some sense since Michele is now married to that gay guy, guess she figures he is 'safe'.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#699061 Aug 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hillbilly. When is the next batch of moonshine going to be ready? I may have a buyer for you.
Do not accept any offers unless I am there. You'd probably take damn wooden nickels from someone trying tell ya someone else owed it to them lol.
Amazed

Kissimmee, FL

#699062 Aug 1, 2012
EasilyAmazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't build that, the government did! It's not we the people anymore. Zieg Hiel Obama & Libturds!
"EasilyAmazed" is EasilyConfused.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#699063 Aug 1, 2012
EasilyAmazed wrote:
Ta ta. Any of you liberal dinghies find my yacht?
I docked it out of state to bilk my fellow taxpaysers, but now I can't seem to find it!
John Kerry
SHAME on YOU!!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#699064 Aug 1, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Say that to the SEALS (and McRaven and team) duhmmy-go ahead-dare ya.
Besides it was a woman, Jarrett, who approved the kill.
Amazed

Kissimmee, FL

#699066 Aug 1, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
Don't forget, it's Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day!
If you're lucky enough to have one in or near your neighborhood, stop in, have a bite to eat, and show your support for the 1st Amendment!
I use their lot as a short cut to Wal-Mart and HomeDepot.
Grey Ghost

Richmond, VA

#699067 Aug 1, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Say that to the SEALS (and McRaven and team) duhmmy-go ahead-dare ya.
They love Obama, he gave the orders along with the information. I served and always respected whoever was president. You are a backwoods idiot, that posts like one, one mindless babble after the other.
Boner

Larchmont, NY

#699068 Aug 1, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lord what is Fox telling Carol now?
Hey Boner. She read something from the Dailykos. You know, your & lily's favorite blog of misinformation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Cat74 3,189
Government funds lawyers for immigrant kids 5 min Earl 3
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 min waco1909 22,744
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 5 min barefoot2626 571
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 6 min Pops 5,710
Jeb Bush talks education for Arkansas GOP hopeful 9 min Swedenforever 2
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 10 min RustyS 61
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min harmonious 265,564
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min positronium 155,382
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min replaytime 117,329
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 58 min Go Blue Forever 32

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE