Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234993 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#695689 Jul 27, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my word, emam is getting worse by the day
Dem says you like it when he spits on his dk before anal.
dem

United States

#695690 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>Oh my word, emam is getting worse by the day
well he could only hide his stupidity so long.
Honestly I view him as the biggest idiot on this thread. He shows up 12 hours after i leave claiming victory like a ten year old. Then does the same thing to nuke but got caught by him. Then he calls gunner to help. Dumb and dumber.
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#695691 Jul 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please cut and paste the long list of gaffes, breaches of national security and comments from foreign leaders about President Obama which, surely, the dailymail.co.uk.news must have also reported?
There is none Carol. Only the edited, distorted, rewritten ones you fools keep watching on Nitwit tv.....Fox.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695692 Jul 27, 2012
U.S. first lady Michelle Obama (C) takes part in a tug-of-war during an event at the U.S. embassy in central London July 27, 2012. REUTERS/Olivia Harris (BRITAIN - Tags: SPORT OLYMPICS ATHLETICS POLITICS

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/michelle-obama-s...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695694 Jul 27, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sizzling right about now eh? So far Mitt's campaign has been nothing short of a catastrophe. For those who watch nothing but Fox news it is unfortunate you have to hear it from another country. You're like the wife whose husband cheats on her. Always the last to know.
Look at Dottie Sandusky; 40 years and never heard the boys screaming

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#695696 Jul 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nostrilfuckface for sure
Dem Prgressives are Cretin tool fools for sure!!
RUSH10ME

United States

#695697 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
The Brits are having a heyday with this!!
Carl Lewis, who spoke to The Independent as the First Lady, Michelle Obama, arrived in London to lead the US delegation, said: "Every Olympics is ready, I don't care whatever he [Romney] said. I swear, sometimes I think some Americans shouldn't leave the country. Are you kidding me, stay home if you don't know what to say."
Your HNIC can't order lunch without the aid of a teleprompter and thats a fact , no president in history has ever stammered and stumbled on the world stage as the obumbler , ever .Without the teleprompter he sounds like he is carrying a 2x4 in his mouth , the only thing he can clearly state without it are the lies that roll off his forked toungue that you idiots lap up faster than lily can down a bottle of rot gut . TO HELL WITH YOUR CHEIF .
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#695698 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You're so out of your league dummy, give it up
Nasty lily
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695699 Jul 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sing with me Carol, Mitt's chances at becoming president. You sing high, I'll sing low, let's try an harmonize Ready? All together -
Slip sliding away, slip sliding away
You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away
Slip sliding away, slip sliding away
You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away
Liked your Shambala video yesterday!!
dem

United States

#695700 Jul 27, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,Obama is bringing out the worst in you racists,who idolize him as if he was born in a manger to a Kenyan father.
fk off, birther
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#695701 Jul 27, 2012
Unlike Barack Obama, Romney abroad will not be admonishing his country, criticizing his president or declaring himself a citizen of the world. Indeed, Romney should say nothing of substance, just offer effusive expressions of affection for his hosts — and avoid needless contretemps, like his inexplicably dumb and gratuitous critique of Britain’s handling of the Olympic Games. The whole point is to show appreciation for close allies, something the current president has conspicuously failed to do.

On the contrary. Obama started his presidency by returning to the British Embassy the bust of Winston Churchill that had graced the Oval Office. Then came the State Department official who denied the very existence of a U.S.-British special relationship, saying:“There’s nothing special about Britain. You’re just the same as the other 190 countries in the world.”

To be topped off by the slap the Brits received over the Falkland Islands, an issue they had considered closed since they repelled the Argentine invasion there 30 years ago. They were not amused by the Obama administration’s studied neutrality between Britain and Argentina, with both a State Department spokesman and the president ostentatiously employing “Malvinas,” the politically charged Argentine name, interchangeably with “Falklands.”(Although the president flubbed it, calling them the “Maldives,” an Indian Ocean island chain 8,000 miles away.)

As for Poland, it was stunned by Obama’s unilateral cancellation of a missile defense agreement signed with the Bush 43 administration. Having defied vociferous Russian threats in order to help us defend against Iranian missiles, the Poles expected better treatment than to wake up one morning — the 70th anniversary of the Soviet invasion of Poland, no less — to find themselves the victim of Obama’s “reset” policy of accommodation with Russia. So much for protection from Russian bullying, something they thought they had finally gained with the end of the Cold War.

And then there is Israel, the most egregious example of Obama’s disregard for traditional allies. Obama came into office explicitly intent on creating “daylight” between himself and Israel, believing that by tilting toward the Arabs, they would be more accommodating.

The opposite happened.(Surprise!) When Obama insisted on a building freeze in Jerusalem that no U.S. government had ever demanded and no Israeli government would ever accept, the Palestinian Authority saw clear to become utterly recalcitrant.

HELLO ALL LIBERALS/LEFTIES/MARXISTS/WHAT EVER...
dem

United States

#695702 Jul 27, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>Dem says you like it when he spits on his dk before anal.
uh oh gunners bitch is mad and is gonna take it out on a woman.

Wife not home, Borat?
dem

United States

#695703 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>Look at Dottie Sandusky; 40 years and never heard the boys screaming
typical republican woman.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695704 Jul 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
well he could only hide his stupidity so long.
Honestly I view him as the biggest idiot on this thread. He shows up 12 hours after i leave claiming victory like a ten year old. Then does the same thing to nuke but got caught by him. Then he calls gunner to help. Dumb and dumber.
It's almost painful, how effing stupid he is
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#695705 Jul 27, 2012
U.S. first lady Michelle Obama (C) takes part in a tug-of-war during an event at the U.S. embassy in central London July 27, 2012. REUTERS/Olivia Harris (BRITAIN - Tags: SPORT OLYMPICS ATHLETICS POLITICS
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/michelle-obama-s...
mmm .. mmm ... mmm

Dem West Nile skeeters gets some home cookin'.

LOL
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#695706 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Look at Dottie Sandusky; 40 years and never heard the boys screaming
Maybe she suffers from the same hearing deficit as Obama, who never heard anything Rev. Wright said for over 20 years.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#695707 Jul 27, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" The average effective federal tax rate for American taxpayers is 11%, according to an analysis of 2009 IRS data by the Tax Foundation, a non-profit research organization. For individuals with adjusted gross income of $50,000 or less, the average effective tax rate is less than 5%, according to the Tax Foundation"
Effective vs marginal, stupid fck.
Next
Please. Now you're making an even greater fool of yourself. This all started with your claim that 'marginal tax rates are tricky.'

I showed you they're not tricky at all,and you went off changing your initial argument several times, now you're babbling about 'effective' tax rates, while yesterday it was 'capital gains rates', and before that, you defended him because he paid a slightly higher rate of taxes than does a person making $50k. LOL

No matter how you twist yourself in knots to defend Mittens, the fact remains that the guy he's running against paid at a far higher rate!!

OBama paid at a 26% rate on earnings of 1,728,096 for 2010.

Gingrich paid at a 31% rate on income of 3.1 Million for 2010.

Mittens paid at a 13.7% rate on income of $21.7 Million in 2010.

You can defend it all you wish, but the facts are plain. Romney is a tax cheat. That's why he won't release his returns. It will prove he's lied about his ties to Bain as well as hiding money from the IRS in offshore accounts.

But hey, he's got poor dumb folks like you running interference for him!!

----------

More calls for Mittens to release his tax returns;

"New Hampshire Union Leader: Mitt Romney Should Release More Of His Tax Returns"

"This storm won’t go away. It will distract from his policy debate with Obama -- and it will distract from Obama’s failures, providing the incumbent with the smokescreen he is attempting to create.
Romney needs to end this. He needs to end this by revealing the tax documents, explaining them, explaining the legality behind his actions, and then he needs to move on.

The Union Leader editors join the National Review, Bill Kristol, George Will and David Frum in arguing in favor of the candidate releasing more of his tax returns."
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#695708 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
It's almost painful, how effing stupid he is
Obama can't help it.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#695709 Jul 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
gunner is capable of doing any menial job.
Why does local government allow him to retire early ( I don't buy that story. He's on disability. Tax free) collect pension and health care while stealing a job from someone who needs it?
Oh stfu you don't know.
"dim"
You come thru as expected, with nothing. The poster did not make the rules that allow him to retire and collect promised benefits. If he wants to continue to work that is his right. Assholes like you who do not work can not stand those who do work and produce.
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695710 Jul 27, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Your HNIC can't order lunch without the aid of a teleprompter and thats a fact , no president in history has ever stammered and stumbled on the world stage as the obumbler , ever .Without the teleprompter he sounds like he is carrying a 2x4 in his mouth , the only thing he can clearly state without it are the lies that roll off his forked toungue that you idiots lap up faster than lily can down a bottle of rot gut . TO HELL WITH YOUR CHEIF .
Oh ok "cheif", yep, you'd surely know about 2x4's in yer mouth, wouldn't ya?

Remember this?

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic.com/s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min American Lady 182,943
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 20 min Tyrone Washington 328,842
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 20 min thetruth 7,530
Loosing Innocent Lives In An Airstrike: Do the ... 21 min Ura dingleberry 381
News Ireland same-sex marriage 21 min Le Jimbo 412
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 26 min vinod 111
News US proposes lowering required amount of ethanol... 31 min just wondering 16
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 164,491
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Orleans 190,418
More from around the web