Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
648,181 - 648,200 of 1,084,394 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Corzine is under investigation by the FBI Dumbass.
As Evidence Mounts, DC Insiders Worry About Holder's Inaction on Wall Street Crime.
-
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rj-eskow/as-evi...

Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
-
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it.
Every loan to a company supported by Democrats is crony capitalism.
It couldn't possibly be those who invest in green energy support Obama because he ran on supported green energy. Nooooooooooooo.
Republicans get millions from the oil industry & they just blocked ending subsidies. I guess that's not crony capitalism, is it Gramps.
Duh oo pee,

One does not have to register (or be) republican to purchase stock in anything.

DO you ever reread what you post?

Heinz 57 states bootlicker Duhmmy.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
I feel sorry for Mitt. When you earn the headline "Mitt the Twitt" in your"foreign policy" tour's first stop, it doesn't look good.
"You didn't build that!"

LOL!

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Those wondering why the Department of Justice has refused to go after Jon Corzine for the vaporization of $1.6 billion in MF Global client funds? Two words "Eric Holder"...
-
AND... Why the Department of Justice never charged, prosecuted, or jailed a single Wall Street executive after the biggest financial collapse in American history? Two words "Eric Holder"...
-
It's the culture...
No. Because for the most part, the actions of Wall Street that lead to he near financial collapse was legal.

That's why Frank Dodd was passed.

FloriDUH
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Dumbest Mitt Romney quote: We have a President, who I think is a nice guy, but he spent to much time at Harvard, perhaps. Mitt Romney who has two Harvard degrees. April 5 2012.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
I feel sorry for Mitt. When you earn the headline "Mitt the Twitt" in your"foreign policy" tour's first stop, it doesn't look good.
JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon was awarded a bonus of around $16 million for 2009 after leading the company to profit through the financial crisis. Goldman Sachs Group CEO Lloyd Blankfein, meanwhile, is getting a $9 million bonus for 2009 after his company's profits soared last year.
-
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-619378...
-
On financial issues, Obama fought off every serious proposal to re-regulate banks following the mortgage collapse, causing economic meltdown and chaos; Obama preserved ongoing banks, Bank of America, mortgage Freddie Mac and AIG bailouts; and Obama resisted pressure to prosecute Mortgage and Wall Street thieves such as Goldman Sachs former CEO Jon Corzine (D-NJ)... and (MOTHERF*CKlNG)MF Global...
-
An Updated List of Goldman Sachs Ties to the Obama Government including Elena Kagan and Timmy Geithner and Larry Summers 3 of many obama AIG cronies tied to the sellout obama administration..
-
Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
-
When there's no penalty for failure.. You get more failure from a sellout RealDave and Obama...
-
Every Aspect Of Life In America Is Worse Since a Sellout Obama Took Over you idiot4life...
-
It's the culture..
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Because for the most part, the actions of Wall Street that lead to he near financial collapse was legal.
That's why Frank Dodd was passed.
FloriDUH
You are 99perCENT, are one brick shy a full bullshit load RealDave...
-
It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He pretty much set up the stage for our third war with England!!
It'll take Obama several phone calls to calm down the Brits.
Between his Australia gaffes and his British ones, his years of unemployment shine through.
This guy has no idea what it's like in the real world.
He's been running for President nonstop since 2007.
And he goes abroad and embarasses the USA. DUH
He ran away from the USA, hoping to leave the tax returns question behind, and makes a fool of himself!!
Wrong guy for the right time.
We know...and see..the delusions of the bootlicking, dog pack, lemming herd ghetto/gutter curb level robbinghoodTic pick pocket free riders off the back of others daily.

One hundred day countdown!!! Hurry November!!

ROMNEY 2012

REAL economic experience!!!!
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
"If you have a business, you didn't get there on your own!"

"Jul 26, 2012
Gallup: Obama's approval rating with business owners drops"

President Obama's approval rating dropped to 35% among business owners in the second quarter of 2012, according to a Gallup daily tracking poll released today.

"You didn't build that!"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

A Recap of Romney’s Tough Day in London

"Thank you Mitt Romney. If anything can make the whole UK pull together behind the games, its a patronising US republican telling us we can't."

"Serious dismay in Whitehall at Romney debut.'Worse than Sarah Palin.''Total car crash'. Two of the kinder verdicts"

"Obviously Mitt is auditioning for the role of Otto in a remake of A Fish Called Wanda. There can be no other explanation."

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/07/26/a-re...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Dumbest Mitt Romney quote: We have a President, who I think is a nice guy, but he spent to much time at Harvard, perhaps. Mitt Romney who has two Harvard degrees. April 5 2012.
One of the many dumb Obama quotes:

"We visited all 57 states!"
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Wtf!
You tea bag azzholes hide all day?
Now this!!!
Hee hee hee
Talking to your peanuts (for brains gallery) AGAIN duhmoperv?

Did they answer you back yet?

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry) Party
REAL people with actually real Lives beyond top-icks.

Keep your robbinghoodietic, bacterial infested buzzard claws OUT of the honest earned, tax paying WORKING class sectors pockets. Too bad on your own self inflicted crappy economy.

Welcome to our geneRATIONAL(and you can only wish) and realistic reality!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
A Recap of Romney’s Tough Day in London
"Thank you Mitt Romney. If anything can make the whole UK pull together behind the games, its a patronising US republican telling us we can't."
"Serious dismay in Whitehall at Romney debut.'Worse than Sarah Palin.''Total car crash'. Two of the kinder verdicts"
"Obviously Mitt is auditioning for the role of Otto in a remake of A Fish Called Wanda. There can be no other explanation."
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/07/26/a-re...
No sell out obama stash for you little hitler dude, if you are not a 1 percent obama bankerster... You like 99perCENT, are one brick shy a full bullshit load sonicmoron...
-
It's the culture...
Hungsolow

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

I still can't get over a few things that the Republicans would be in the streets about if it were a Democrat.
#1. Mitt is a cult's high priest that believes the Bible is untrue and a book written by a man 150 years ago looking in a hat is the only true word of God.

#2. Mitt has money hidden away in banks that are known of in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands.

#3. Mitt has a company setup in Bermuda that has never produce anything or done anything. In other words a fake company.

#4. Mitt makes after taxes of 13.9%$57,000.00 per day, but yet has not worked in almost 10 years.

Can everyone just IMAGINE what the Republicans would do if these things were part of a Democrat running for President?
budapest_by_blim p

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. I said he was taxed at 35% for all income above $373k.
Remember the marginal tax table I printed for you? Did you understand it? Likely not.
Then you went off on your 15% cap gains rant, which had nothing to do with your original argument, which is that he paid at a higher rate than a person making 50k. DUH
The issue remains. How does a guy making $21.7 Million get away paying 13.7% in taxes??
Obama paid a far higher rate on far less income, didn't he?? hhmmmm
You're being suckered and you defend it.
That's how everyone knows you're an 8th grade dropout.
math by nutsack....goodie!

I bet you live in a trailer...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

The art of the Romneyism

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/p...
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
See the difference, in one who deals and lives in reality--and others who "think" (hahaha.. talk about a LOOSELY used term) a "records sealed" Hawvard degree(?)is some sort of entitleMENTAL right that commands some sort of herd pack blind loyalty.

Raindrops keep falling up the nose, of those who "got" no better sense than that kind of putrified, donkey dung pile of histronic poo.

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready) Party

The VOTE deciders...who may very well vote...

Romney 2012
REAL economics expereince!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day in London

.....the incorrigible Mayor Boris Johnson turned the day into what one American reporter on the trip aptly described as a 'Cat 4 manurestorm' when he mocked Romney before 60,000 people.

'I hear there's a guy called Mitt Romney who wants to know whether we're ready,' Johnson shouted, in a performance more Viking than Anglo-Saxon.'Are we ready? Yes we are!'

He then led the crowd in a chant of 'Yes We Can', Obama's famous campaign slogan from 2008.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21796...
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have a business, you didn't get there on your own!"
"Jul 26, 2012
Gallup: Obama's approval rating with business owners drops"
President Obama's approval rating dropped to 35% among business owners in the second quarter of 2012, according to a Gallup daily tracking poll released today.
"You didn't build that!"
I'd like to present to him my SHOELACE.

Good for one year of NON government enabled ANYTHING...especially water!!!

On a faux silver plated, spit polished plate of "You didn't build that" CLUELESS.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Give us chapter & verse on that?'Dim Dem'? Its our guess they all make faux paux's?'57 states'?? Barack Hussein Obama?? So just give it a rest?
OMG, Ignoramus by Choice wants to talk about "faux paux's" so he can insult the POTUS's intelligence with that hackneyed reference to a misspeak of 57 states instead of 57 stops?(The term is faux pas--and Vous ętes stupide.) How about that brilliant diplomat, Mitten? Y'all get what you deserve, but don't take the rest of us down with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••