Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#695554 Jul 27, 2012
The House of Parliment
OBAMA SELF DEFENCE

Raleigh, NC

#695555 Jul 27, 2012
WHEN SOMEONE BREAKS IN YOU HOUSE AND HAS A GUN.
SCREAM!!!!!!! AND TELL HIM OBAMA SAYS YOU CANNOT HAVE A
GUN.YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS WITH OBAMA.
VOTE FOR OBAMA 2012!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695556 Jul 27, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Riveting!
BRAVO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aj_ch5WWgUsXX&feature=wat ch_response
LOL!

There is absolutely no evidence that Bain has done anything illegal, but private equity is one channel for this secrecy-shrouded foreign money to enter the United States, and a filing for Mitt Romney’s first $37 million Bain Capital Fund, of 1984, provides a rare window into this. One foreign investor, of $2 million, was the newspaper tycoon, tax evader, and fraudster Robert Maxwell, who fell from his yacht, and drowned, off of the Canary Islands in 1991 in strange circumstances, after looting his company’s pension fund. The Bain filing also names Eduardo Poma, a member of one of the “14 families” oligarchy that has controlled most of El Salvador’s wealth for decades; oddly, Poma is listed as sharing a Miami address with two anonymous companies that invested $1.5 million between them. The filings also show a Geneva-based trustee overseeing a trust that invested $2.5 million, a Bahamas corporation that put in $3 million, and three corporations in the tax haven of Panama, historically a favored destination for Latin-American dirty money—“one of the filthiest money-laundering sinks in the world,” as a U.S. Customs official once put it.

Vanity Fair
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#695557 Jul 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Of course if you go to foxnews.com or watch Fox News I'm sure Romney is coming off as very statesman-like and the trip has been delightful.
No mention about his outing the head of MI 6. Can you imagine Fox News and these rightwingers if Obama blurted out the name of the head of MI 6?
More lies from Homer on what Fox News is showing about Romney's trip. It has been covered (numerous times) all morning. Carl Cameron is on it and he isn't known for not covering the facts on any of the elected officials or anyone running for office. Stop with the lies already, it makes you look pathetic and desperate.
carol

Windermere, FL

#695558 Jul 27, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are upset about all the spending during Bush's administration then you must really be pissed about Obama's right?
Homer still confuses the housing market collapse and both sides dropping the ball with spending our way out of this mess. When drowning in debt, it's not possible to spend your way out.

Doesn't work. Somehow that doesn't register among Obama supporters.
dem

United States

#695559 Jul 27, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I've went from being accused of being a rightwinger to a tea party member. Seems some of you progressives have trouble believing that anyone would change their mind on supporting Obama. Hard to imagine people that can think for themselves isn't it. I would imagine there is no discussion of independent thought in your progressive handbook so you might have to try reading something else to find out about it, but stick with it even though it might be difficult....you'll get there scooter!
didn't really think this one through did ya, fktard?
Eventually (already) you will be knocked off your game.
You dumb baggers try this all the time.
Then I shove your face in shit and you start with your fox news blather as your masks falls to your trailer floor.
It's gonna be fun, at least for me.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#695560 Jul 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Of course if you go to foxnews.com or watch Fox News I'm sure Romney is coming off as very statesman-like and the trip has been delightful.
No mention about his outing the head of MI 6. Can you imagine Fox News and these rightwingers if Obama blurted out the name of the head of MI 6?
Crickets. Last night I turned Fox on to see what their take was. Barely a mention. Lol,,Fingers in ears, humming I can't hear you!

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#695561 Jul 27, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why "other than the stimulus"? WHy exclude that spending? It is spending that was not only under Obama but his baby so it certainly counts. How about other than the two unfunded wars under Bush when we consider the spending during his administration. Would that be acceptable? By your standards it would appear so.
Why did we need a stimulus?

When you figure that out, let me know.

Why were revenues decreased by over a trillion dollars?

Why did so many need food stamps.

Why was so much spent on extended unemployment?

The problem with your thinking is that your ignore the costs of this recession that were etched in stone when it began.
dem

United States

#695562 Jul 27, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>Liar!! I just watched Campaign Carl Cameron discuss it while standing in front of the Parliment. It must be at least the third time I've seen it discussed this morning. You progressives really have to stop thinking you can make up a total lie and pass it off as facts.
lol!
As predicted. The bagger can't help but defend the mother ship fox news.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#695563 Jul 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand the concept of "small business" apparently.
With all due respect (did you ever notice that when someone uses that phrase, it usually signifies he thinks no respect is due?), you don't understand anything, but you're one jiggling cheerleader running around after Mitt the Twit or Orally, chanting "Hercules! Hercules!" Did you work at Disney World?

New Oxford, PA

#695564 Jul 27, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
When something worthwhile of rereading and actually viable of doing trasnpires, post moi a link then.
Until such time, anything else shall be considered as-
Half rotten apple cart barrell before broken back mule, as in bassackwards (and NON-original)
Merci beaucoup in advance.
So if Rush or Glenn does't say it, it's not true.

I get it.

Its in the bill. I assume you are capable of researching it or then again, probably not.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#695566 Jul 27, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
The House of Parliment
Can't spell Parliament, Vo-Tech? Better get back to those bed pans. How's you "Mr. Leader" doing?
dem

United States

#695567 Jul 27, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>More lies from Homer on what Fox News is showing about Romney's trip. It has been covered (numerous times) all morning. Carl Cameron is on it and he isn't known for not covering the facts on any of the elected officials or anyone running for office. Stop with the lies already, it makes you look pathetic and desperate.
nice!
You can juggle two fox penis's at the same time.
But you're not a right winger.
Lol!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695568 Jul 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Barely a mention on foxnews.com , a headline down the middle of thri page - Romney volleys with Brits over Olympic preparations
And of course it's basically turned into a rah rah piece for Romney -
After meeting with several British officials in the morning, Romney and Cameron met for a sit down at the iconic 10 Downing compound and seemed to have put an end to their face-off as they exchanged pleasantries.
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2012/07/26/...
Fox News makes me sick. You know if this were Obama they would have a 2 inch headline in bold print with his picture plastered on their site with some nasty headline.
Fox News makes me sick.
Donde esta Rafalka? This is classic Ann Romney: "I don't even consider myself wealthy" oh barf.

New Oxford, PA

#695569 Jul 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer still confuses the housing market collapse and both sides dropping the ball with spending our way out of this mess. When drowning in debt, it's not possible to spend your way out.
Doesn't work. Somehow that doesn't register among Obama supporters.
Better tell your candidate Mitt. In December of 2008, he pushed Republicans to borrow & spend in a stimulus action.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#695570 Jul 27, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a comedy of errors. Thank God we can laugh about it.
Time magazine sums it up this way: Romney's blunders have undercut the entire purpose of the trip, which was to prove he could adequately represent US interests with international leaders despite his scant foreign policy experience. Even Drudge has turned against him.
dem

United States

#695571 Jul 27, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Can't spell Parliament, Vo-Tech? Better get back to those bed pans. How's you "Mr. Leader" doing?
he's pretending he suddenly saw the light about obama.
As he defends fox news like carol.
dem

United States

#695572 Jul 27, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>Crickets. Last night I turned Fox on to see what their take was. Barely a mention. Lol,,Fingers in ears, humming I can't hear you!
fox likes to stay topical.
That's why they still talk about acorn, rev wright, ayers, and of course those black panthers.
dem

United States

#695573 Jul 27, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Donde esta Rafalka? This is classic Ann Romney: "I don't even consider myself wealthy" oh barf.
the righties here love the wealthy.
Yet they got very nervous when I said I stayed at the Venetian.
dem

United States

#695575 Jul 27, 2012
Me's think that x Obama supporter is changing his topix character as we speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 min barry 2,938
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 3 min WeTheSheeple 697
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min SobieskiSavedEurope 133,090
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min positronium 293,602
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 5 min Ambivalent 340
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 7 min tha Professor 332
Two military suicide bills, different results: ... 7 min Cordwainer Trout 7
Anti-Castro protesters in Miami say 'it's not t... 11 min USA Today 12
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 15 min Cordwainer Trout 13
John McCain: No, Obama, Sony Hack Was 'Warfare' 1 hr RustyS 3