Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695677 Jul 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
seems Romney is trying to be as stupid as emaam.
Oh my word, emam is getting worse by the day
dem

United States

#695678 Jul 27, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>"jean"
Continue to bullshit. You do not need anything from anyone? Bullshit. You do not need police, you do not need fireman, you do not need those who clean up after you, you do not need an attendnet to clean you up and change your Depends and feed you, you do not need some one to lead you to a computer terminal. It is a good thing for you, one who needs all the help she can get, you have your man, the loser president nobama, to see to your every need.
Peace
KMA
gunner is capable of doing any menial job.
Why does local government allow him to retire early ( I don't buy that story. He's on disability. Tax free) collect pension and health care while stealing a job from someone who needs it?
Oh stfu you don't know.
fred

Milford, CT

#695679 Jul 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Sing with me Carol, Mitt's chances at becoming president. You sing high, I'll sing low, let's try an harmonize Ready? All together -
Slip sliding away, slip sliding away
You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away
Slip sliding away, slip sliding away
You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away
Wow...Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll:#Romney 49% and #Obama 44% http://www.rasmussenreports.com
Frank

Spokane, WA

#695680 Jul 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop ahole Frank. If Obama said these things and blurted out the name of the head of MI-6 you jackwagons would be ripping him a new ahole, Fox News would be on this 24/7 but since it's Romney, ah no big deal.
This is from Voice of America today July 27,2012 "On the eve of the opening, British Prime Minister David Cameron said his biggest concern is a "safe and secure" Olympics."

"About 36,000 troops, police and hired contractors will guard the Olympic venues and the streets of London and other British cities. After the private security firm G4S acknowledged earlier this month that it would not be able to hire all of the 10,000 contractors it had agreed to provide, British officials called up additional military personnel to fill the gap."
dem

United States

#695681 Jul 27, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Ann Romney’s MS Therapy Attacked By MSNBC

"Now, this is not in any way to make light of Ann Romney’s difficulty with MS, it’s obviously a very difficult thing to bear. And there are a lot of things you can do to try to deal with MS. But, come on, dressage does not appear in any of the more traditional courses of treatment." Larry O'Donnell

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/06/8459-ann-romn...
awwww!
Good thing she has free health care for life, huh fktard.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695682 Jul 27, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop ahole Frank. If Obama said these things and blurted out the name of the head of MI-6 you jackwagons would be ripping him a new ahole, Fox News would be on this 24/7 but since it's Romney, ah no big deal.
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/michelle-obama-s...

Michelle Obama with British footballer David Beckham at the "Let's Move-London" event in London on Friday. More than 120 world leaders are expected to attend the Olympics operning ceremony, where First Lady Michelle Obama will represent the United States alongside a host of celebrities including Angelina Jolie.(AFP Photo/Jewel Samad)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695683 Jul 27, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" The average effective federal tax rate for American taxpayers is 11%, according to an analysis of 2009 IRS data by the Tax Foundation, a non-profit research organization. For individuals with adjusted gross income of $50,000 or less, the average effective tax rate is less than 5%, according to the Tax Foundation"
Effective vs marginal, stupid fck.
Next
You're so out of your league dummy, give it up

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#695684 Jul 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll be able to laugh about the comedy of errors after November. Right now, the past four years haven' been all that funny.
Sizzling right about now eh? So far Mitt's campaign has been nothing short of a catastrophe. For those who watch nothing but Fox news it is unfortunate you have to hear it from another country. You're like the wife whose husband cheats on her. Always the last to know.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695685 Jul 27, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>This is from Voice of America today July 27,2012 "On the eve of the opening, British Prime Minister David Cameron said his biggest concern is a "safe and secure" Olympics."
"About 36,000 troops, police and hired contractors will guard the Olympic venues and the streets of London and other British cities. After the private security firm G4S acknowledged earlier this month that it would not be able to hire all of the 10,000 contractors it had agreed to provide, British officials called up additional military personnel to fill the gap."
What's your point?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#695686 Jul 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
our black president is bringing out the worst in all you racists.
Yes,Obama is bringing out the worst in you racists,who idolize him as if he was born in a manger to a Kenyan father.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695687 Jul 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
gunner is capable of doing any menial job.
Why does local government allow him to retire early ( I don't buy that story. He's on disability. Tax free) collect pension and health care while stealing a job from someone who needs it?
Oh stfu you don't know.
He beat up too many women, they retired him
fred

Milford, CT

#695688 Jul 27, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
fred has 111 followers and is now insulting a higher class of occupier scum. Looks like fred set off Roseanne.

Roseanne Barr &#8207;@TheRealRoseanne

@jtLOL @PaulIzzo2 @Stranahan excuse me, shit for brains-i did not wish cancer on anyone-I warned them not to eat aborted chicken fetuses

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#695689 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Dem says you like it when he spits on his dk before anal.
dem

United States

#695690 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>Oh my word, emam is getting worse by the day
well he could only hide his stupidity so long.
Honestly I view him as the biggest idiot on this thread. He shows up 12 hours after i leave claiming victory like a ten year old. Then does the same thing to nuke but got caught by him. Then he calls gunner to help. Dumb and dumber.
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#695691 Jul 27, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please cut and paste the long list of gaffes, breaches of national security and comments from foreign leaders about President Obama which, surely, the dailymail.co.uk.news must have also reported?
There is none Carol. Only the edited, distorted, rewritten ones you fools keep watching on Nitwit tv.....Fox.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695692 Jul 27, 2012
U.S. first lady Michelle Obama (C) takes part in a tug-of-war during an event at the U.S. embassy in central London July 27, 2012. REUTERS/Olivia Harris (BRITAIN - Tags: SPORT OLYMPICS ATHLETICS POLITICS

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/michelle-obama-s...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#695694 Jul 27, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sizzling right about now eh? So far Mitt's campaign has been nothing short of a catastrophe. For those who watch nothing but Fox news it is unfortunate you have to hear it from another country. You're like the wife whose husband cheats on her. Always the last to know.
Look at Dottie Sandusky; 40 years and never heard the boys screaming

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#695696 Jul 27, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nostrilfuckface for sure
Dem Prgressives are Cretin tool fools for sure!!
RUSH10ME

United States

#695697 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
The Brits are having a heyday with this!!
Carl Lewis, who spoke to The Independent as the First Lady, Michelle Obama, arrived in London to lead the US delegation, said: "Every Olympics is ready, I don't care whatever he [Romney] said. I swear, sometimes I think some Americans shouldn't leave the country. Are you kidding me, stay home if you don't know what to say."
Your HNIC can't order lunch without the aid of a teleprompter and thats a fact , no president in history has ever stammered and stumbled on the world stage as the obumbler , ever .Without the teleprompter he sounds like he is carrying a 2x4 in his mouth , the only thing he can clearly state without it are the lies that roll off his forked toungue that you idiots lap up faster than lily can down a bottle of rot gut . TO HELL WITH YOUR CHEIF .
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#695698 Jul 27, 2012
<quoted text>
You're so out of your league dummy, give it up
Nasty lily

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 59,328
News Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring rig... 2 min Fa-Foxy 24
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 187,417
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 4 min PolakPotrafi 544
Loosing Innocent Lives In An Airstrike: Do the ... 4 min Oh No You Di-nt 134
News New book by Dick Cheney takes on Barack Obama 4 min Cat74 165
News Clinton Foundation Put On Charity 'Watch List' 4 min RustyS 4
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Cheech the Conser... 324,797
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 26 min replaytime 161,084
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 28 min Sunshine 179,419
News 'Deep-Seated Cultural Codes, Religious Beliefs ... 53 min SirPrize 93
More from around the web