Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
648,181 - 648,200 of 1,099,865 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#695454 Jul 27, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the many dumb Obama quotes:
"We visited all 57 states!"
Another dumb Mitt Romney quote: Obama's stimulus program is one of the biggest peacetime spending binges in American history. Mitt Romney in April 2011, while US troops were fighting wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and involved in airstrikes against Libya.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695455 Jul 27, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm enjoying you showing off yours.
It sure looks like a toy gun.
Not me. I have a real gun. A nuculur option gun.
How redneck of you.

((damn said the gun ammo salesman, where'd you get that girl.)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#695456 Jul 27, 2012
It's a Weekday, So It's Time for Another Misleading Edit of an Obama Quote

So the truncated version of the Obama quote is insanely misleading. At best, it'll only appear in $10.4 million or so of TV ads.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/07/26/...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695457 Jul 27, 2012
Hungsolow wrote:
I still can't get over a few things that the Republicans would be in the streets about if it were a Democrat.
#1. Mitt is a cult's high priest that believes the Bible is untrue and a book written by a man 150 years ago looking in a hat is the only true word of God.
#2. Mitt has money hidden away in banks that are known of in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands.
#3. Mitt has a company setup in Bermuda that has never produce anything or done anything. In other words a fake company.
#4. Mitt makes after taxes of 13.9%$57,000.00 per day, but yet has not worked in almost 10 years.
Can everyone just IMAGINE what the Republicans would do if these things were part of a Democrat running for President?
Not really-too much over achievement for that.

And besides, a lot of us that live in the grown up world of reality, wouldn't waste a minute of a day, rabidly salivatating in evil covetous envy over someone else's business/headaches.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#695458 Jul 27, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Another dumb Mitt Romney quote: Obama's stimulus program is one of the biggest peacetime spending binges in American history. Mitt Romney in April 2011, while US troops were fighting wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and involved in airstrikes against Libya.
Unlike Billionaire (Hohn Fritz) John Kerry for President in 2004.. Gallup: Majority Say Romney's Wealth Won't Affect Their Vote...
-
An overwhelming majority of voters more than “75+ percent“ say that Mitt Romney's $200 million self-made net worth makes no difference compared to John Kerry's or Vice President Al Gore's vulture capitalist net worth of a billion dollars each, in their choice between Romney and Barack Hussein Obama, according to a new Gallup poll...
-
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/romney-obama...
-
OWS Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
-
It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#695459 Jul 27, 2012
"We Tried Our Plan": Fox, Limbaugh & Co. Truncate And Distort Yet Another Obama Quote

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/07/26/we-tr...

It must be all they have. Sure looks that way doesn't it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#695460 Jul 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
It's a Weekday, So It's Time for Another Misleading Edit of an Obama Quote
So the truncated version of the Obama quote is insanely misleading. At best, it'll only appear in $10.4 million or so of TV ads.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/07/26/...
Pelosi: I'm NOT encouraging anyone to go to the convention, having nothing to do with anything except I think they should stay home...
-
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/0...
-
Hell... Even democRats are abandoning a sellout obama and jumping ship!
-
It's the culture..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#695461 Jul 27, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
See the difference, in one who deals and lives in reality--and others who "think" (hahaha.. talk about a LOOSELY used term) a "records sealed" Hawvard degree(?)is some sort of entitleMENTAL right that commands some sort of herd pack blind loyalty.
Raindrops keep falling up the nose, of those who "got" no better sense than that kind of putrified, donkey dung pile of histronic poo.
The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready) Party
The VOTE deciders...who may very well vote...
Romney 2012
REAL economics expereince!
Dumb Mitt Romney quote: I saw my Father march with Martin Luther King. GOP Presidential candidate Mitt Romney, bragging in 2007 about his family's record on civil rights. Romney later admitted he didn't technically see his Father march with King, nor did his Father ever march with the civil rights leader on the same day or in the same city.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#695462 Jul 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Mitt Romney's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day in London
.....the incorrigible Mayor Boris Johnson turned the day into what one American reporter on the trip aptly described as a 'Cat 4 manurestorm' when he mocked Romney before 60,000 people.
'I hear there's a guy called Mitt Romney who wants to know whether we're ready,' Johnson shouted, in a performance more Viking than Anglo-Saxon.'Are we ready? Yes we are!'
He then led the crowd in a chant of 'Yes We Can', Obama's famous campaign slogan from 2008.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21796...
Hi-Ya Chief,

What's shakin'?

One important item: The election is over here. The Brits know where to come when someone is kicking their asses.

Remember how Bammy bows and scrapes? America does.

Keep pastin', Chief. You're doin' a great job.

LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695463 Jul 27, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you post a pic of the road, school, hospital, airport, police department you BUILT, you ignorant SOB?
There are still MANY people Leo, that did NOT rely on givverment handouts to get where they are at.

And besides,as far as ALL of the above, you SHOULD be thanking above the tables, hard working, TAX PAYING American citizens for!!!!

As in WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

duh.

That really was a duhm thing to say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
budapest_by_blim p

Oklahoma City, OK

#695464 Jul 27, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, Ignoramus by Choice wants to talk about "faux paux's" so he can insult the POTUS's intelligence with that hackneyed reference to a misspeak of 57 states instead of 57 stops?(The term is faux pas--and Vous êtes stupide.) How about that brilliant diplomat, Mitten? Y'all get what you deserve, but don't take the rest of us down with you.
Schools in session this morning...

How much money do you earn for your grammar lessons?
How many children's lives have you turned around by humiliation?

Yes, you are an "idol" in someones mind...thats why you are on here. Getting cyber hi-fives from people that act like you!

Wait, maybe you come on here spell checking because in your other reality (real?) you are just a sad sack?

Yippee!
budapest_by_blim p

Oklahoma City, OK

#695465 Jul 27, 2012
Hungsolow wrote:
I still can't get over a few things that the Republicans would be in the streets about if it were a Democrat.
#1. Mitt is a cult's high priest that believes the Bible is untrue and a book written by a man 150 years ago looking in a hat is the only true word of God.
#2. Mitt has money hidden away in banks that are known of in Switzerland and the Cayman Islands.
#3. Mitt has a company setup in Bermuda that has never produce anything or done anything. In other words a fake company.
#4. Mitt makes after taxes of 13.9%$57,000.00 per day, but yet has not worked in almost 10 years.
Can everyone just IMAGINE what the Republicans would do if these things were part of a Democrat running for President?
How can "hidden" money that is in Switzerland be hidden?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#695466 Jul 27, 2012
“There’s no question but that regulations are essential to the functioning of markets. We have in our party, I think, on occasion misspoken by just saying we’re for deregulation -- to some that means we want to get rid of all regulation," Romney said. "That’s not true. Of course you have to have laws and regulations to make free markets able to produce and to be effective."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/26/mitt...

The GOP will have to say that was a gaffe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#695467 Jul 27, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb Mitt Romney quote: I saw my Father march with Martin Luther King. GOP Presidential candidate Mitt Romney, bragging in 2007 about his family's record on civil rights. Romney later admitted he didn't technically see his Father march with King, nor did his Father ever march with the civil rights leader on the same day or in the same city.
You appear to lack more than a few IQ points, brown eyes. We wonder if bitterness, sellout and fear have anything to do with it?
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#695468 Jul 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Romney’s Troubling New Ad
"I’m far removed from Republican political campaigns, so please excuse what might be a very antiquated view of what works and what would not. But I read that the new Romney ad presenting Obama as a foe of small business and the American Dream is being touted in GOP circles as the ultimate game-changer.
This seems weird to me. It is pretty obvious that when Obama was saying “You didn’t build that,” he meant the roads and bridges he referred to in his previous sentence. In that case it sounds as if he’s making a meaningful if debatable point. But Rommey has edited the statement so that Obama appears to be saying “you didn’t build your business.” Which of course would be a ridiculous thing for the president to say.
It’s not as if Obama misspoke, unless misspeaking means using a sentence whose meaning can be misconstrued if you happen to delete the sentence which preceded it. Which the Romney team then did. Apparently they now think they have a bona fide ”Gotcha.”...."
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/romney...
Post the president's remark in full then and we'll just read over them again and again it will show that Obama sais EXACTLY what he is being said to have stated. Obama just needs to move on, we got it, he said it and it was one of those few times he was actually not reading what someone else told him to say and was speaking what he really believes. EXACTLY what we all heard. "You didn't build that".

The more you progressives and the president try to walk it back the more you repeat what he said which is what everyone heard him say which just serves to show how little knowledge the community organizer has of business at all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#695469 Jul 27, 2012
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Jean,
How fast does your Govt bought "hovAround" go?
Ask you RW welfare queen pals like Gummy and Carol and all the rest. Don't need anything from anyone much less a hoveround.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#695470 Jul 27, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has anew tax credit for small businesses that offer health insurance to help them until the exchanges kick in.
Obamacare will enable small business & individual buyers to save big money on their health insurance through the exchanges.
Duhmmy. You believe anything don't you.

There has LONG TIME been a credit for such ALREADY in existence.

Half rotten apple barrel before already broken back mule much?

Quit feeding at the trough of IGNORANCE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#695471 Jul 27, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
“There’s no question but that regulations are essential to the functioning of markets. We have in our party, I think, on occasion misspoken by just saying we’re for deregulation -- to some that means we want to get rid of all regulation," Romney said. "That’s not true. Of course you have to have laws and regulations to make free markets able to produce and to be effective."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/26/mitt...
The GOP will have to say that was a gaffe.
The best we can tell, your not short on copy and paste and certainly not short on your lies today sonicmoron?? Hows that 99PerCent working out for you, moron4life??
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#695472 Jul 27, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, Ignoramus by Choice wants to talk about "faux paux's" so he can insult the POTUS's intelligence with that hackneyed reference to a misspeak of 57 states instead of 57 stops?(The term is faux pas--and Vous êtes stupide.) How about that brilliant diplomat, Mitten? Y'all get what you deserve, but don't take the rest of us down with you.
Ah, Leosanus, why does da Bammy need apologists and interpreters? His "intelligence" is questionable. His ability is limited. His record is indefensible. Go suckle your whelp.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jean

Rhinecliff, NY

#695473 Jul 27, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF...new medication, hag?
F**k off, you rancid pile of treasonous fecal matter.
OOoo..the little weiner schnitzel 's got no game. Gets all psychotic whenyou call him. You're pathetic A pathetic little hypocrite loser. Very little .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 3 min boo ya 1,567
Bush administration demands dismissal of domest... (Jun '06) 4 min Swedenforever 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,355
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min dragoon70056 115,147
Immigrants fill aging void 10 min Dee Dee Dee 16
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 10 min boo ya 243
Judge critical of states defending gay marriage... 10 min RalphB 58
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 20 min Concern Citizen 1,325
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 39 min Coffee Party 255,917
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Straw Grasping Te... 151,114
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••