Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
645,301 - 645,320 of 1,085,001 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692290
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Learned something new today. Didn't know anything about Redford's jewelry collection, women's clothes and home decor business. Seems a little odd...but, oh well.
Well, maybe you've heard of the Sundance Film Festival? Robert Redford.

Sundance Ski Resort? Robert Redford.

Sundance Corporation is part of the 1% and yet, as a typical Hollyweird Liberal, Redford is another Streisand wacko calling on the Kenyan Snake to tax America to its knees.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692291
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

13

13

11

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody needs that kind of gun except a trained police officer. Nobody needs any guns. Guns are designed for one thing and one thing only, so one person can kill and maim many other people. As the recent movie theater event clearly shows, they work very well for that. President Obama and our elected officials need to get rid of all these guns.
Guns don't kill people dummy....

People kill people....

Do you get the difference?

I just love people who display their ignoranceby using all inclusive terms like for example "nobody," or "everyone."

Once again you display your ignorance.

If only trained police officers were able to use "that type of weapon" our US military forces would either be in a big world of hurt on the battlefield or they would all have to become "trained police officers."

Guns are weapons... kind of like spears, automobiles, trucks, knives, nuclear warheads, sticks, stones, bows, crossbows, broken bottles, fists, brass knuckles, sling shots, heavy ash trays, poisons, and probably quite a few more that I have not mentioned here.

Weapons are simply tools that mankind has used throughout history to accomplish certain goals and objectives, like eating, defending ones property or territory from foes beit man or animal, or even fighting a war of independance from an oppressive state.

In the hands of a man a weapon can either be used for good purpose or bad. It seems that you are trying to condemn a piece of machined metal for all the ills of mankind. This blog is a place to discuss the crappy job Obama is doing as el Presidente, not a place to discuss the morality of mankind.

Every totalitarian government on record has done what you just suggested so they could have absolute control over the unarmed citizens over which they govern. How long have you been a member of the communist party anyway?
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692292
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

flack wrote:
Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner too.
Now that's a classic cartoon!

I've sure enjoyed this little chit-chat we've had this evening for a change. It's nice when that happens once in a while.

Night, flack.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692293
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we, the taxpayers, get a refund?
Obama's Green Energy Failures Continue To Abound
Posted 07/03/2012
Industrial Policy: Another stimulus-backed solar panel maker, one the president touted in a weekly radio address, is filing for bankruptcy. The administration's green-energy efforts continue to grow a deeper shade of red.
After receiving some $70 million in federal loans, Abound Solar, a Colorado-based firm that was developing thin-film solar panels, has announced it will follow an earlier Obama administration green energy failure, Solyndra, into bankruptcy.
Like Solyndra, Abound's bankruptcy is a bitter echo of the hype generated by President Obama in his weekly radio address exactly two years ago when he touted his push for a clean energy economy. Abound Solar, he said, would manufacture advanced solar panels at two new plants, creating more than 2,000 construction jobs and 1,500 permanent jobs at plants in Indiana and Colorado.
Abound apparently wasn't even helped by last July's $9.2 million Export-Import Bank loan to support exports of thin-film solar photovoltaic modules to Punj Lloyd Solar Power Ltd., a company in India building a 5-megawatt solar project located on a 62.5-acre site near the village of Bap.
http://news.investors.com/article/617072/2012 ...
Sorry, the page you requested was not found.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692294
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with owning guns. It's like I asked another poster - how do we keep those kinds of guns out of the wrong hands? That's the real problem.
I understand that guy out in Colorado got a traffic ticket once and was pretty quiet and reserved.

I also gather from the news that he was one intelligent person as well.... he was in a Phd program at the University of Colorado...

hmmmmmmm what standard would you use to weed out the "wrong hands?"
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692295
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Please NO!!! his latest on capitilizing off the tragedy in colorado makes me sick,, leave the families alone you sick SOB, no one cares about you, no one wants to concentrate on you and your bogus sympathy, you are using these families who are going through hell, and it makes me sick,, just sick,, you looser piece of crap who feeds off other tragedies to get money sympathy and votes. Hell is waiting for you, you complete looser who has nothing to brag about so uses others for your own agenda.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692296
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

12

11

11

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we call this "Black Humor"?
I wanna be fair here.

Its only a half black joke.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692297
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just FYI,, gun control would not have made a difference in Colorado, as he was very well rehearsed in making bombs, he could have just as easily set off a bomb that would have taken the entire place down, get real people, gun control is not the answer, people who are sick and need help is the answer.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692298
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Solitary can be the worst enemy to human beings. I've heard of people being held hostage in cells for long periods of time where they befriended an ant or another kind of bug.
So again, what you said is very true.
The Bird Man From Alcatraz.

The Green Mile(Tom Hanks).

Remember the mouse, Mr. Jingles?

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692299
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

11

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe you've heard of the Sundance Film Festival? Robert Redford.
Sundance Ski Resort? Robert Redford.
Sundance Corporation is part of the 1% and yet, as a typical Hollyweird Liberal, Redford is another Streisand wacko calling on the Kenyan Snake to tax America to its knees.
He also a Mormon the libs can love.

Hypocrites!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692300
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanna be fair here.
Its only a half black joke.
ala Morgan Freeman
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692301
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

To put it simply, People who are against guns are ignorant, they don't realize that one shot from a sick individual may kill one person, but a bomb made by the same individual may kill everyone in the vacinity, people wake up, guns are not the enemy, its the person behind the intent that is the enemy, and if they are bound and determine to kill they will just find other means to accomplish thier goals, wake you freakin idiots!!!.
What would have happened if he had planted a bomb in that theater? I can tell you right now, a whole lot more than 12 would be dead right now. everyone in there would probably have died.
Sad to see so many fearfull ignorant fools posting on here, but then again,,, they all voted for obama. so that does explain alot!
Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692302
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

12

11

11

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
An assault rifle is any weapon that can be fired multiple times without reloading.
Virtually every firearm manufactured since the Civil War can be fired multiple times without reloading.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692303
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

12

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns don't kill people dummy....
People kill people....
Do you get the difference?
I just love people who display their ignoranceby using all inclusive terms like for example "nobody," or "everyone."
Once again you display your ignorance.
If only trained police officers were able to use "that type of weapon" our US military forces would either be in a big world of hurt on the battlefield or they would all have to become "trained police officers."
Guns are weapons... kind of like spears, automobiles, trucks, knives, nuclear warheads, sticks, stones, bows, crossbows, broken bottles, fists, brass knuckles, sling shots, heavy ash trays, poisons, and probably quite a few more that I have not mentioned here.
Weapons are simply tools that mankind has used throughout history to accomplish certain goals and objectives, like eating, defending ones property or territory from foes beit man or animal, or even fighting a war of independance from an oppressive state.
In the hands of a man a weapon can either be used for good purpose or bad. It seems that you are trying to condemn a piece of machined metal for all the ills of mankind. This blog is a place to discuss the crappy job Obama is doing as el Presidente, not a place to discuss the morality of mankind.
Every totalitarian government on record has done what you just suggested so they could have absolute control over the unarmed citizens over which they govern. How long have you been a member of the communist party anyway?
The OWS 99%er coward who shot all those people in Colorado was sloppy and not at all proficient with firearms.(Thankfully)

With the firepower he had, a lot more people could have died, and would have if he had any skills as a shooter.

What these anti American/ Anti 2nd amendment nuts don't know is that when a crazed individual decides to kill people, there are numerous ways of doing so besides firearms.

Anything from IED's fire bombs, gas, to driving a car down a crowded street fair.

Needless to say, the one who comes to confiscate my guns will be in just as much danger as the criminal breaking into my home to steal from me.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692304
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that guy out in Colorado got a traffic ticket once and was pretty quiet and reserved.
I also gather from the news that he was one intelligent person as well.... he was in a Phd program at the University of Colorado...
hmmmmmmm what standard would you use to weed out the "wrong hands?"
It doesn't happen often(at least per capita) but people do simply go insane. It happens. People pass through Red Lights. They slip and fall off of ladders. They go berserk never to come back.

Liberals are like the lawyer who always insists someone be held liable regardless of the astronomical probabilities against it ever happening. It happened so now let's go hang someone for it.

Washington is not Mother and Barack is not a Batman savior. Liberals are forever in Tinsel Town.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692305
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

12

11

11

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bird Man From Alcatraz.
The Green Mile(Tom Hanks).
Remember the mouse, Mr. Jingles?
Cinderella Man.

:~)
Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692306
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

12

12

11

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So why would the average citizen need that kind of gun? I only ask because Galt said I didn't know anything about assault rifles.
By the government definition, a hunting rifle that would not otherwise be classified so becomes an "assault rifle" if it possesses cosmetic features such as a pistol grip and a bayonet mount. Typical bureaucratic crap unrelated to firepower.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692307
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

11

11

11

Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtually every firearm manufactured since the Civil War can be fired multiple times without reloading.
Except for the single shot .22 I got my girlfriend, so she wouldn't shoot me while she was learning.

:~)
Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692308
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

12

11

11

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Jennifer Aniston has wider range than Streep. She has sex appeal.
Streep's claim to fame is her bad foreign impersonations. As an actress..yawn.
Fred's knowledge of politics is far superior to his knowledge of acting.
JEBisRetarded

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#692309
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

that worthless communist infiltrator Obama, would not have gone to Aurora if it was not an election year, what a ASS CLOWN

Also How fucking stupid are Americans ?

Freak out over this dude killing 15-20 people and wounding 50 and start talking about GUN CONTROL and more security

why because they saw it on TV... But they are so fucking stupid with such a short attention span, they turn a blind Eye to 1000's of Criminals running across our border each day

These Illegal Aliens have killed a minimum of 25,000
Americans since the year 2000 maybe as many as 70,000 are responsible for the Rapes and murders of our children , drug running theft armed robberies home invasions ,etc etc etc , the list of their crimes goes on and on

So all we needed to do was enforce our Immigration Laws and we have a president who refuses to do so anymore(he did pretty good for awhile)So all these Crime where Crimes that Never had to occur if we just enforced one immigration law

Americans with their low IQ and short attention span will demand new laws or "gun control" over this dumb-ass isolated incident - meanwhile turning a blind Eye to the systematic rape and murder of 1000's a year by the filthy wetbacks

SO I SAY TO YOU DUMB ASSES FUCK YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••