Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692331 Jul 22, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the single shot .22 I got my girlfriend, so she wouldn't shoot me while she was learning.
:~)
One shot is all it takes.

The theater was a victim disarmament zone, where only the criminals are armed. The result is predictable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692333 Jul 22, 2012
JEBisRetarded wrote:
Oh and I think they should not have taken down that sanducky statue , they should have added the statue of a smeller person bend over getting raped by him,
thats what the PENN STATE football program stood for
it was Ok to Rape Kids as long as they football team was winning
SO they should put up a statue to show what they REALLY stood for
Penn State football players have a far higher graduation rate and a far lower incidence of criminal activity than players at most football powers.

Sandusky has not been associated with the football program for more than 15 years.

All Southern universities should be banned from the NCAA for having practiced racial segregation. Notre Dame should be banned for its association with Catholic Church pedophilia. Makes just about as much sense as penalizing Penn State for the actions of one hanger-on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692334 Jul 22, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
And they should all be banned.
Perhaps you should move to a country where only the military and the police are armed and absolute order is maintained.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692335 Jul 22, 2012
Almost as bad as attending a movie in Colorado.

GOLIAD, Texas – At least 11 people died Sunday and another 12 were injured after their pickup truck left the highway and crashed into trees in a rural South Texas community, authorities said.

State troopers and Goliad County sheriff's investigators were investigating what prompted the crash and have not released names of the victims. The Ford F-250 pickup was heading north on U.S. 59 when it struck two large trees Sunday evening in the unincorporated community of Berclair, about 100 miles southeast of San Antonio, said Gerald Bryant, a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety.

DPS said a dozen people were taken to various hospitals in San Antonio, Victoria, and Corpus Christi. Bryant said several of the surviving victims had life-threatening injuries. He did not have their conditions, but said he believed them to be "very serious."

The agency said 23 people, including some children, were in the vehicle.

"It's been very chaotic here, and it's very traumatic," Bryant told the San Antonio Express-News. "It's only first responders out here, and it's very solemn."

Crash investigators were still at the scene late Sunday night assessing the crash, which halted traffic on U.S. 59.

A Goliad County sheriff's dispatcher deferred comment to a department spokesperson, who did not immediately return a message left by The Associated Press.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#692336 Jul 22, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
And they should all be banned.
Said Hitler, right before he banned them,rounded up innocent people and executed them by the millions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#692337 Jul 22, 2012
The Grand Puhbah wrote:
Obama will be a Hollywood movie star too.
In one thriller he'll play a Chicago gangsta that becomes the New World leader and super rapper on tour with Puff Daddy,DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Princess,with Al Green!
The Wilt Chamberlin Story!
Obama will also star as a WAR Veteran,a Man among Men:in,"The Muslim Hero 2"(*****)rating based on all polls!
OBAMA,Also starring in,"The Prophet of Jesus Christ!"
Cameo by Eric Holder,as Bill Clinton!
Too bad he can't get a pitch from the mound to home plate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692338 Jul 22, 2012
Just focus on the economy and the destruction of the lives of working Americans caused by the disastrous Obama policies.

Working people refuse to be slaves to the welfare parasites.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#692339 Jul 22, 2012
LRS wrote:
Here is what ticks me off about the government. We have two parties with two different viewpoints on how to accomplish things. One would think that by approaching the issue from two viewpoints, a solid plan that was suitable to each side would be the end result of their work. However, IMO, they never really get to the issue because of the political games played by both sides. To me, that is where the derailment occurs. I mean, that's why we've elected them, to solve our Nation's problems, not to play poitical games with them. JMO
WANT TO DEAL WITH THE CBC??(A) THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY RACIST AND
BIASED,(B) THEY ARE A COMMUNIST ORG??
THERE ARE SO MANY GROUPS OF COMMUNISTS CPUSA,DSA,AND SO ON THE
REPUBS KNOW WHO THEY ARE,BUT ITS SO FAR ENTRENCHED IN THE WH
THEY HAVE THIS MONSTROUS RACIAL,AND MARXIST,OBSTACLES TO OVER
COME?? THEY SHOULD FOLLOW THE LEAD OF ALLEN WEST AND SPEAK UP
BEFORE IT GETS EVEN WORSE??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Grand Puhbah

United States

#692340 Jul 23, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad he can't get a pitch from the mound to home plate.
I told Obama,"There is NO crying in Baseball,"he was sniveling like a little Muslim because it was unfair we made him throw a baseball without the teleprompter!"

Obama said,"You did not make this business,'It was someone else.'you can't question me!"

OWOP
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#692341 Jul 23, 2012
"Nothing is going to change in Black America for the better as long as you have 72.5% of all the babies born with no father around," said Bernie Goldberg, on Monday night’s O’Reilly Factor. He was speaking in reference to the violence on Chicago’s streets.

Over the last several weeks, we have been inundated with stories of dozens of black youth dying on our streets. The violence is so bad, our city has made national news. Chicago neighborhoods have turned into war zones.

Over the last several weeks, we have heard criticism of Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy for their failure to be able to stem the violence. At least one alderman has decried the use of "New York tactics" to combat Chicago street crime. Really? Blaming the mayor and the police is utterly ridiculous. Unless Emanuel and McCarthy leave their homes every weekend and shoot black children on the south and west sides, placing blame on them– rather than the shooter– will just allow the problem to get worse.

Is Bernie Goldberg right? And why hasn’t anyone else noted the high out of wedlock birthrate in our community? Not the mayor, not the Chicago media and not the Chicago Tribune, although they all to some extent dance around the situation.

Part of the problem is us: Black America. Our leaders (with notable exceptions, like Pastor Corey Brooks and educator Tim King) have been silent too long and now we’re in a position where violence in our neighborhoods is worse than Afghanistan.

Why are our children killing our children? What did we do wrong? What is our responsibility for the violence?

Why is some old crotchety Fox News contributor the only voice I’ve heard this summer telling us that maybe, just maybe, the fact that over 70% of children we give birth to are out of wedlock might play a role?

If we are fathering children and leaving, is crotchety old Bernie Goldberg wrong when he calls that "voluntary abandonment?" And if that horrific term applies, what are we doing to stop it?

If we are not parenting our children, then why is Emanuel to blame when our child kills? We can’t just keep on playing the race card ourselves without taking responsibility for our child’s actions. I don’t think Rahm Emanuel fathered a bunch of children in Englewood and then escapes back to Ravenswood when the shooting starts.

Mitt Romney had an excellent opportunity to speak to the black community when he was in front of the NAACP last week. You can’t blame Romney for not saying: "look, its going to be tough finding gainful employment for a pregnant 17 year old girl." But at that same convention, why are we not asking "why are our 17 year old girls having kids?" Why is the NAACP not asking tough questions??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#692342 Jul 23, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred thinks you're a goddamn genius.
So do I, even when I disagree with him. Tom Hanks sucks as an actor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Salem, VA

#692343 Jul 23, 2012
The Huffington Post by Laura Hibbard 7-22-2012. Westbrook Babtist Church threaten to 'Super Picket' Aurora Prayer Vigil for batman shooting victims. Members of the Westbrook Babtist Church appear to be on their way to protest a prayer vigal for victims of the Aurora massacre, according to tweets from members posted by Examiner.com using the hashtag Thank God for the Shooter, Examiner.com reports members tweeted out their plans to "Super Picket" the candle lit prayer service. Almost immediately members of the community launched a campaign on Reddit and Facebook to form a "Wall of Love" around the memorial service to block the group from getting close. Church member Fred Phelps Jr. said these efforts would be in vain. Isn't this community suffering enough without fanatics trying to torment them more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#692344 Jul 23, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to wonder if these politicians aren't all on the same side and with the same agenda.
We need someone like Scott Walker to reform the fed and lower the spending.
They can start by eliminating collective bargaining rights for public sector unions.
Why should federal employees get a free pass in economically hard times,while the private sector pays all their bills?
I would include pay cuts for house-senate-President and SCOTUS.
There have been some company CEOs who have agreed to take an annual salaray of one dollar until the company is back on solid footing.

In my opinion that is what the politicians in Washington need to do.(especially the democrats in the senate who refuse to pass a budget for 3 years) Those folks need to refund the salary they have made for the past three years to the treasury.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#692345 Jul 23, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
"Nothing is going to change in Black America for the better as long as you have 72.5% of all the babies born with no father around," said Bernie Goldberg, on Monday night’s O’Reilly Factor. He was speaking in reference to the violence on Chicago’s streets.
Over the last several weeks, we have been inundated with stories of dozens of black youth dying on our streets. The violence is so bad, our city has made national news. Chicago neighborhoods have turned into war zones.
Over the last several weeks, we have heard criticism of Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy for their failure to be able to stem the violence. At least one alderman has decried the use of "New York tactics" to combat Chicago street crime. Really? Blaming the mayor and the police is utterly ridiculous. Unless Emanuel and McCarthy leave their homes every weekend and shoot black children on the south and west sides, placing blame on them– rather than the shooter– will just allow the problem to get worse.
Is Bernie Goldberg right? And why hasn’t anyone else noted the high out of wedlock birthrate in our community? Not the mayor, not the Chicago media and not the Chicago Tribune, although they all to some extent dance around the situation.
Part of the problem is us: Black America. Our leaders (with notable exceptions, like Pastor Corey Brooks and educator Tim King) have been silent too long and now we’re in a position where violence in our neighborhoods is worse than Afghanistan.
Why are our children killing our children? What did we do wrong? What is our responsibility for the violence?
Why is some old crotchety Fox News contributor the only voice I’ve heard this summer telling us that maybe, just maybe, the fact that over 70% of children we give birth to are out of wedlock might play a role?
If we are fathering children and leaving, is crotchety old Bernie Goldberg wrong when he calls that "voluntary abandonment?" And if that horrific term applies, what are we doing to stop it?
If we are not parenting our children, then why is Emanuel to blame when our child kills? We can’t just keep on playing the race card ourselves without taking responsibility for our child’s actions. I don’t think Rahm Emanuel fathered a bunch of children in Englewood and then escapes back to Ravenswood when the shooting starts.
Mitt Romney had an excellent opportunity to speak to the black community when he was in front of the NAACP last week. You can’t blame Romney for not saying: "look, its going to be tough finding gainful employment for a pregnant 17 year old girl." But at that same convention, why are we not asking "why are our 17 year old girls having kids?" Why is the NAACP not asking tough questions??
Because the NAACP is concerned about politics, an agenda for the left, and race issues when they can benefit from them. They are NOT concerned with doing what is best for the black community and neither is the left. The Dems have pushed for programs and an agenda that does nothing to lift blacks out of poverty or to ensure the black family stay together to raise their children and do what's best for them. All the do is promote programs that allow woman to have children and not need the father's in their life to help raise them. Of course they also don't do enough to help the mother get an education so she can get a good job to raise her children and herself out of poverty either. I read an article on gangs yesterday and it talked about how children as young as 8 join gangs because it's the only sense of family they ever know. How sad is that? And yet the NAACP continues to only show their face when the issue is political and gives some idiot their 15 minutes in front of a camera pretending to care about black people while doing NOTHING to help them or the children and continueing to erase the black man from his family and his responsibility to his children.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Sheridan, AR

#692346 Jul 23, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Turner Classic Movies a better source examining american culture than o'foxie
Interesting article-

"Social media is a free tool to use to transfer information without the influences of the government, warlords or Talibs," Abdul Mujeeb Khalvatgar, executive director of Afghan media advocacy group Nai, said as he launched the new campaign on Sunday...."

Arghandiwal, M. Afghan social media war steps up with new campaign. Rueters. 7/22/2012
----------
"Free". Really?

A "cult-ure" with a LONG, LONG way to go to see peace in a sophisticated civilization.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Joliet, Illinois

#692347 Jul 23, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Approximately 200 homicides by gunshot have occurred in Chicago since January 1st of this year.
http://homicides.redeyechicago.com/
Chicago still has a handgun ban in effect for its citizens doesn't it?

A prime example of gun control in action.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Sheridan, AR

#692348 Jul 23, 2012
The Grand Puhbah wrote:
<quoted text>
I told Obama,"There is NO crying in Baseball,"he was sniveling like a little Muslim because it was unfair we made him throw a baseball without the teleprompter!"
Obama said,"You did not make this business,'It was someone else.'you can't question me!"
OWOP
Wave of attacks kills at least 82 across Iraq.(NBC News wire services. 5/23/2012)

.."Bombs were planted around five houses in Taji, a Sunni town 12 miles north of the capital, killing at least 17, police said

When rescue workers rushed to the scene to help, a suicide bomber detonated his explosives-rigged belt, killing 11 police officers"....
----------

Believe it or not, some idiot tried to blame THAT act of (CULT-ure) on the United States!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Libtard

United States

#692349 Jul 23, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wave of attacks kills at least 82 across Iraq.(NBC News wire services. 5/23/2012)
.."Bombs were planted around five houses in Taji, a Sunni town 12 miles north of the capital, killing at least 17, police said
When rescue workers rushed to the scene to help, a suicide bomber detonated his explosives-rigged belt, killing 11 police officers"....
----------
Believe it or not, some idiot tried to blame THAT act of (CULT-ure) on the United States!
It must be Bush's fault! Everything is Bush's fault! They program me to believe that. Woob, woob, woob! Ohhh, I can't think!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Joliet, Illinois

#692350 Jul 23, 2012
All of these libtards want to take away our guns, but I haven't heard one of them complain about all of the violence which is depicted on broadcast and cable television, in our theaters, and on our stages.

Could it be possible that because we are constantly being inundated with "entertainment" of this violent nature from hollywood to some small degree we as a society are being "programmed" for violent activity by Hollywood?

Maybe it is about time these fat cat Hollywood producers, and actors (most of whom are libtards incidently)cough up some of the dough they earned promoteing violence to help stop it or at the very least use it to compensate those who became victims of it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Sheridan, AR

#692351 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Comment from Leo: "Pull that log out of your eye" first, Carol.
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

MARK TWAIN

Why would you try and marginalize Carol for something that WAS said?
----------

......"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Biden issued a statement Wednesday afternoon, saying: "I deeply regret any offense my remark in the New York Observer might have caused anyone. That was not my intent and I expressed that to Sen. Obama."

Biden also spoke to reporters in a conference call Wednesday afternoon and said the remark was taken out of context.

"Barack Obama is probably the most exciting candidate that the Democratic or Republican Party has produced at least since I've been around," Biden said on the call. "And he's fresh. He's new. He's smart. He's insightful. And I really regret that some have taken totally out of context my use of the world 'clean.'"

Biden said he was referring to a phrase used by his mother.

"My mother has an expression: clean as a whistle, sharp as a tack," Biden said.

Obama, in a brief off-camera interview in a Senate hallway, said he thinks Biden "didn't intend to offend" anyone.

"He called me," Obama said. "I told him it wasn't necessary. We have got more important things to worry about. We have got Iraq. We have got health care. We have got energy. This is low on the list."..........

Thai,X, Barrett, T. Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny. CNN Washington Buruea. January 31, 2007

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey, Congress: Vote on the Damn War 6 min RustyS 2
Greg Orman discloses assets, investments worth ... 6 min WeimMom 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Los Angeles Expert 46,982
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 11 min Abdurratln 5,660
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 12 min Go Blue Forever 22
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 12 min RustyS 55
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min George Putnam 265,423
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,331
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr ChristineM 117,307

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE