Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232953 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Grande

United States

#692553 Jul 23, 2012
Lily desperately trying to be witty, before taking another swig.
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you closet queens know lots about bowels.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692554 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
When do you sleep? 24/7 of stalking bullshyt with nothing to offer. wawawwawawawa, ficking dittodickhead moran.
lily exposes her amount of time online (and probably on the floor) with a generous sprinkling of her lowlife upbringing and family language. I wonder why she still worships Obama...Mmmm.mmm.mmm...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#692555 Jul 23, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a photo I took of my HK .45 caliber semiautomatic pistol and the clip I use filled with Federal hollow point ammunition which is designed to stop anyone trying to do harm to me in his or her tracks.
My avatar is simply exersizing my freedom of speech and letting others on here know I am pro second amendment.
Sex of any kind has absolutely nothing to do with my avatar selection so get your mind out of the gutter.
The only people that seem to have any kind of attraction to my avatar are sleeze bags like you who seem to have some kind of libtard agenda.
dim dum is just projecting his perverse,deviant desires for men & boys.
His ankle bracelet must be too tight again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#692556 Jul 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Some on here often leave out crucial information that usually changes the whole context.
"There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If youíve got a business, you didnít build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didnít get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

"The point is, when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we donít do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires."

If you don't see that "THAT" referred to the American system that built everything that makes it possible for the individual to succeed, then you are as stupid as I, and Faux, believe you to be and don't deserve to be an American...just a thought.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Marietta, GA

#692557 Jul 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats were probably tripping over themselves to get on board and take the credit.
But, once again, that was then, this is now. Now - and where we go from here - is all that matters.
Problem is, Democrats don't seem to want to go anywhere from here.
we may wait and see what September brings as still may be too early to predict the election?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rush is right

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#692559 Jul 23, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
72% Believe Small Business Owners Primarily Responsible for Their Own Success.
" Most Americans believe entrepreneurs who start businesses do more to create jobs and economic growth than big businesses or government. They also believe overwhelmingly that small business owners work harder than other Americans and are primarily responsible for the success or failure of their businesses.
Seventy-two percent (72%) of Likely U.S. Voters believe that people who start small businesses are primarily responsible for their success or failure. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only 13% disagree"
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
No BIG surprise here
The true number is much closer to 100%, but those in the 28% group fear reprisals from their boss.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Winter Springs, FL

#692560 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
He'd sing a different tune if he had been in that theatre, or one of his loved ones was shot to death.
Didn't the company that shipped this killer 6000 rounds think it was odd? How about a little call to the FBI? If the kids name was Mohammad they would have done that. Beware of domestic terrorists; white college kid with red hair got no notice.
Sorry to inform you lily but 6000 rounds is not considered a large internet order these days but rather actually puny given that people combine orders, gun ranges place orders etc.

This Holmes kid is pretty smart and was able to do all these things on the sly__so far as we know.

One old geezer claims he got bad vibes from Holmes message machine, who knows, everyone in Aurora or sitting in front of TV camera is talking bullsht right now.

How about that guy that walked into a Florida WalMart last week, drunk, slammed his 9mm down on the counter and demanded to buy ammo under his "first" amendment right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692561 Jul 23, 2012
Justice always prevails, just like a deer hunter dying from a heart attack.

Woman dies after abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic

Chicago, July 22, 2012 11:32AM

A woman died of injuries she received during an abortion at a local Planned Parenthood clinic Friday.

Tonya Reaves, 24, of the 1500 block of N. Kildare, was pronounced dead at 11:20 p.m. Friday at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, according to the Cook County Medical Examinerís office. She was taken to the hospital from the Planned Parenthood clinic at 18 S. Michigan Ave.

An autopsy done Saturday listed the womanís cause of death to be hemorrhage, with a cervical dilation and evacuation, as well as an intrauterine pregnancy as contributing causes, according to the medical examinerís office. Her death was ruled an accident.

Calls to local and national Planned Parenthood offices were not returned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692562 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
How do you know she's not a stripper? Heard their going to have a mother daughter special.
How do we know YOU are not a stipper? How do we know YOU are not going to have a mother daughter special behind the warehouse? You are the hypocrite on here who claims to espouse family values and support the good in people, and yet, here you are AGAIN... attempting to make fun of and degrade people while you masquerade under the cloak of being compassionate and supporting Obama, the wonderful family man. Your behavior is a sick joke, and so are you. Now what could possibly be the cause of your illness? Hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Who's dawn?

#692563 Jul 23, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a photo I took of my HK .45 caliber semiautomatic pistol and the clip I use filled with Federal hollow point ammunition which is designed to stop anyone trying to do harm to me in his or her tracks.
My avatar is simply exersizing my freedom of speech and letting others on here know I am pro second amendment.
Sex of any kind has absolutely nothing to do with my avatar selection so get your mind out of the gutter.
The only people that seem to have any kind of attraction to my avatar are sleeze bags like you who seem to have some kind of libtard agenda.
"Sex of any kind" has nothing to do with you, Loser Sock...have you read much on sublimation? Sometimes a cigar may be just a cigar, but a gun is never just a gun to the procurer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692564 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, you closet queens know lots about bowels.
lily shows great interest in toilet behavior and effiminate homosexuals... hypocrite!!! What could possibly be causing her increasingly sick behavior as the day goes on?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692565 Jul 23, 2012
The semi-beautiful people lay it on the line to bring justice for the poor (as long as they don't have to get their hands dirty).

Harvey Weinstein and Anna Wintour are teaming again to throw a fund-raiser for President Obama. The shindig will take place Aug. 6, in Greenwich, Conn. The movie mogul and the Vogue editor will co-host, sources said, while other co-chairs remain to be announced. The pair previously hosted an Obama dinner last year at Weinstein and Georgina Chapmanís West Village townhouse. Tickets will go for $35,800 per head. Guests at Weinsteinís fund-raiser last year included Gwyneth Paltrow, Tory Burch, Alicia Keys and Quentin Tarantino.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692566 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I heard she was advertising on Craig's list for an extremely athletic black basketball player to join in her "White on Rice" reenactment number for the revue. It was reported on either Drudge or Breitbart, so it's probably just made up shit...
Reported for abuse! LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692567 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
He'd sing a different tune if he had been in that theatre, or one of his loved ones was shot to death.
Didn't the company that shipped this killer 6000 rounds think it was odd? How about a little call to the FBI? If the kids name was Mohammad they would have done that. Beware of domestic terrorists; white college kid with red hair got no notice.
Firing off 100 rounds or more per person at a routine target shooting session would not be unusual.

Do you buy apples one at a time?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#692568 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I heard she was advertising on Craig's list for an extremely athletic black basketball player to join in her "White on Rice" reenactment number for the revue. It was reported on either Drudge or Breitbart, so it's probably just made up shit...
Right hand...green.

Hi, leosnana. How's your little baby doing? They sure do make life a lot more interesting and fun, don't they? You have so much more to look forward to - especially when your little one starts talking and developing her own little personality. Becoming a mother really does change things though, doesn't it? You start getting a whole new perspective by seeing everything through your child's eyes. That's what I loved the most myself. You also learn more about yourself than you ever knew before.

I hope you're enjoying the joys of motherhood as much as I did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#692569 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Sex of any kind" has nothing to do with you, Loser Sock...have you read much on sublimation? Sometimes a cigar may be just a cigar, but a gun is never just a gun to the procurer.
You have absolutely no clue what you are babbling about, dingbat.

A cigar may be a cigar, but a gun is never just a gun?

Hahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Dingbat!

Where do you freaks come from?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#692570 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Sex of any kind" has nothing to do with you, Loser Sock...have you read much on sublimation? Sometimes a cigar may be just a cigar, but a gun is never just a gun to the procurer.
We can agree on one thing..... My avatar pic has nothing to with sex.

I have owned guns since I was 12 years old. I am now 59. Not one time have any of my weapons been used to hurt another person intentionally or unintentionally.

In the hands of a Democrat in the White House a cigar is a dildo.
Normal people smoke them.

A gun is a gun. I procured it and I regard it to be just that... a gun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Who's dawn?

#692571 Jul 23, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> Reported for abuse! LOL
Abusive reporter reported.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#692572 Jul 23, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember Hillary Clinton's statement "it takes a village to raise a child?"
These idiots actually don't want parents to be responsible for their own children. They want villages to replace parents. The only reason I can think of for this type of thinking is that if the village raises the children it will be that much easier to covert these children into brainwashed adult voters who will go to the polls and punch democrat consistantly.
The majority of our nations educators seem to be pro union left wingnuts and they are teaching our children to accept and embrace progressive thinking. This process isn't called education it is called brainwashing. Is is any wonder that our children are scoring lower and lower on standardized tests as oppossed to other nations.
I believe this is why many young people voted to put Obama in office in 2008.
What I find the most annoying about the adult recipients is their attitude that they are entitled to everything they get and more. It's one thing to expect "needs" to be taken care of, but when "wants" are expected to be met the attitude gets a little stale. One should have enough grace not to be demanding with those who are offering.

For example, one Christmas a couple of years back there were some mothers who complained that there weren't PlayStations included in a local charity toy give-away. Talk about arrogant! I couldn't believe the nerve of someone who was there for a handout to get that sort of attitude. It broke me of donating anything after seeing that. As far as I'm concerned it's past time for them to shell out for their own kids' Christmas or do without.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692573 Jul 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Some on here often leave out crucial information that usually changes the whole context.
No, we have not left anything out at all.

Here's a fine example of parenthood from none other than Bristol Palin:

The Palins have never been known for being particularly gay-friendly -- and unfortunately, it seems as if the youngest member of the family is following in the footsteps of his elders.

A newly-released clip from the Lifetime reality series "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp" shows Tripp Palin uttering a homophobic slur when mom Bristol and aunt Willow won't let him visit the swimming pool.

The Palin sisters gasp, and then giggle, when three-year-old Tripp's temper tantrum culminates in the tot calling his aunt a "faggot."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/22/trip...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Josh Duggar and the left's schadenfreude 5 min Tazo 4
News Huckabee defends Josh Duggar molesting sisters:... 13 min Tazo 40
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 13 min kuda 43
News The Josh Duggar Scandal Edition 20 min Tazo 69
News Kentucky Governor's Race 2015: Matt Bevin Lies ... 25 min Cordwainer Trout 2
News Huckabee: I would ask Clinton about Benghazi 37 min Le Jimbo 124
News Cleveland protests erupt after officer found no... 40 min xxxrayted 71
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 44 min xxxrayted 2,254
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 53 min Le Jimbo 182,426
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr 2 Watt Light bulb 189,893
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr Charles Idemi 163,927
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 hr -Dont Panic- 328,438
More from around the web