Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
JEB

Marietta, GA

#692544 Jul 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok fine, how about stupid? Better?
....it’s Mitt Romney, Obama’s general election opponent, who is now dealing with an “exotic” issue that is centered on his considerable wealth and being played out in the ongoing fight over whether he will release more than two years worth of tax returns.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692545 Jul 23, 2012
Boston's Mayor is now wading into the furor over Chick-Fil-A CEO Dan Cathy's recent comments that gay marriage invited "God's judgment," by vowing to block Chick-fil-A's bid to open a restaurant in the city. Mayor Thomas Menino announced that he plans to resist Chick-fil-A's attempts to get restaurant licences in Boston until they "open up their policies." He told the Boston Herald, "Chick-fil-A doesn't belong in Boston. You can't have a business in the city of Boston that discriminates against a population. We're an open city, we're a city that's at the forefront of inclusion."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#692546 Jul 23, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
MOVE AWAY FROM YOUR PARTISAN SITES. This is STUPID propaganda from LEFT sites that competes with Obama's claim he didn't say it idiocy.
Here is the video of Romney's remarks
http://youtu.be/NvYCeXAcdG4
Some on here often leave out crucial information that usually changes the whole context.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#692547 Jul 23, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nice avatar, fktard.
Lol!
Is that in lieu of posting a picture of a co ck?
Does it attract t like minded Internet azzholes.
Lol
It is a photo I took of my HK .45 caliber semiautomatic pistol and the clip I use filled with Federal hollow point ammunition which is designed to stop anyone trying to do harm to me in his or her tracks.

My avatar is simply exersizing my freedom of speech and letting others on here know I am pro second amendment.

Sex of any kind has absolutely nothing to do with my avatar selection so get your mind out of the gutter.

The only people that seem to have any kind of attraction to my avatar are sleeze bags like you who seem to have some kind of libtard agenda.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#692548 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
How do you know she's not a stripper? Heard their going to have a mother daughter special.
I heard she was advertising on Craig's list for an extremely athletic black basketball player to join in her "White on Rice" reenactment number for the revue. It was reported on either Drudge or Breitbart, so it's probably just made up shit...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#692549 Jul 23, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know who yours is. She obviously started drinking heavily after you were born. Did you ever meet her? I'm sure all the drug addicts down the street knew her intimately.
After? Hahahaha. The alcohol is how he got conceived in the first place.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#692550 Jul 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fk a bunch of polls,
You tell 'em, commie.

"Campaign disclosure forms for Obama for America, President Obama's reelection team, reveal a heavy emphasis on public opinion polling. According to the forms, in the month of June alone, Obama for America spent a whopping $2,639,265.72 on polling."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#692551 Jul 23, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Oct 14, 2011 A statement from Truth In Action Ministries. While having the deepest respect for the moral and ethical standards of the Mormon people and their church, we must sadly reject their teachings as false and non-christian. Texas Pastor Robert Jefrries generated headlines the previous week when he told reporters Mormonism is a cult- a belief system at odds with historic Christianity.
Allah — the Moon God

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692552 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Ok fine, how about stupid? Better?
Only to describe you and anyone else stupid enough to support Obama after his 4 years of incompetence as president. It is stupid to support the notion that he actually has any idea or program to improve the economy after showing us 4 years of no idea or program to do so. He has been a failure, just like you and you incredibly nasty viper tongue. Now what could possibly be the cause of that disgustingly vile mouth of yours, if not what has already been assumed (or consumed)?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Grande

United States

#692553 Jul 23, 2012
Lily desperately trying to be witty, before taking another swig.
<quoted text>
Yeah, you closet queens know lots about bowels.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692554 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
When do you sleep? 24/7 of stalking bullshyt with nothing to offer. wawawwawawawa, ficking dittodickhead moran.
lily exposes her amount of time online (and probably on the floor) with a generous sprinkling of her lowlife upbringing and family language. I wonder why she still worships Obama...Mmmm.mmm.mmm...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#692555 Jul 23, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a photo I took of my HK .45 caliber semiautomatic pistol and the clip I use filled with Federal hollow point ammunition which is designed to stop anyone trying to do harm to me in his or her tracks.
My avatar is simply exersizing my freedom of speech and letting others on here know I am pro second amendment.
Sex of any kind has absolutely nothing to do with my avatar selection so get your mind out of the gutter.
The only people that seem to have any kind of attraction to my avatar are sleeze bags like you who seem to have some kind of libtard agenda.
dim dum is just projecting his perverse,deviant desires for men & boys.
His ankle bracelet must be too tight again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

When's dawn?

#692556 Jul 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Some on here often leave out crucial information that usually changes the whole context.
"There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

"The point is, when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires."

If you don't see that "THAT" referred to the American system that built everything that makes it possible for the individual to succeed, then you are as stupid as I, and Faux, believe you to be and don't deserve to be an American...just a thought.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

Marietta, GA

#692557 Jul 23, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats were probably tripping over themselves to get on board and take the credit.
But, once again, that was then, this is now. Now - and where we go from here - is all that matters.
Problem is, Democrats don't seem to want to go anywhere from here.
we may wait and see what September brings as still may be too early to predict the election?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rush is right

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#692559 Jul 23, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
72% Believe Small Business Owners Primarily Responsible for Their Own Success.
" Most Americans believe entrepreneurs who start businesses do more to create jobs and economic growth than big businesses or government. They also believe overwhelmingly that small business owners work harder than other Americans and are primarily responsible for the success or failure of their businesses.
Seventy-two percent (72%) of Likely U.S. Voters believe that people who start small businesses are primarily responsible for their success or failure. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only 13% disagree"
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
No BIG surprise here
The true number is much closer to 100%, but those in the 28% group fear reprisals from their boss.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Winter Springs, FL

#692560 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
He'd sing a different tune if he had been in that theatre, or one of his loved ones was shot to death.
Didn't the company that shipped this killer 6000 rounds think it was odd? How about a little call to the FBI? If the kids name was Mohammad they would have done that. Beware of domestic terrorists; white college kid with red hair got no notice.
Sorry to inform you lily but 6000 rounds is not considered a large internet order these days but rather actually puny given that people combine orders, gun ranges place orders etc.

This Holmes kid is pretty smart and was able to do all these things on the sly__so far as we know.

One old geezer claims he got bad vibes from Holmes message machine, who knows, everyone in Aurora or sitting in front of TV camera is talking bullsht right now.

How about that guy that walked into a Florida WalMart last week, drunk, slammed his 9mm down on the counter and demanded to buy ammo under his "first" amendment right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692561 Jul 23, 2012
Justice always prevails, just like a deer hunter dying from a heart attack.

Woman dies after abortion at Planned Parenthood clinic

Chicago, July 22, 2012 11:32AM

A woman died of injuries she received during an abortion at a local Planned Parenthood clinic Friday.

Tonya Reaves, 24, of the 1500 block of N. Kildare, was pronounced dead at 11:20 p.m. Friday at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office. She was taken to the hospital from the Planned Parenthood clinic at 18 S. Michigan Ave.

An autopsy done Saturday listed the woman’s cause of death to be hemorrhage, with a cervical dilation and evacuation, as well as an intrauterine pregnancy as contributing causes, according to the medical examiner’s office. Her death was ruled an accident.

Calls to local and national Planned Parenthood offices were not returned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692562 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
How do you know she's not a stripper? Heard their going to have a mother daughter special.
How do we know YOU are not a stipper? How do we know YOU are not going to have a mother daughter special behind the warehouse? You are the hypocrite on here who claims to espouse family values and support the good in people, and yet, here you are AGAIN... attempting to make fun of and degrade people while you masquerade under the cloak of being compassionate and supporting Obama, the wonderful family man. Your behavior is a sick joke, and so are you. Now what could possibly be the cause of your illness? Hmmm...hmmm...hmmm...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

When's dawn?

#692563 Jul 23, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sex of any kind" has nothing to do with you, Loser Sock...have you read much on sublimation? Sometimes a cigar may be just a cigar, but a gun is never just a gun to the procurer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692564 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, you closet queens know lots about bowels.
lily shows great interest in toilet behavior and effiminate homosexuals... hypocrite!!! What could possibly be causing her increasingly sick behavior as the day goes on?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min red and right 178,457
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 5 min coretta 238
News Poll: Many unaware some health subsidies could ... 5 min Don Joe 39
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Quirky 323,705
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 6 min xxxrayted 881
News Why 52% of Americans think the Obama economy is... 6 min Deo Vindice 13
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... 7 min jobes 91
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min dirtclod 160,302
News Marco Rubio: Big immigration reforms impossible... 10 min wild child 78
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 12 min goonsquad 327
More from around the web