Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
645,301 - 645,320 of 1,100,433 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#692317 Jul 22, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Cinderella Man.
:~)
Heard well of it but never saw it. On my list:>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#692318 Jul 22, 2012
Here is what ticks me off about the government. We have two parties with two different viewpoints on how to accomplish things. One would think that by approaching the issue from two viewpoints, a solid plan that was suitable to each side would be the end result of their work. However, IMO, they never really get to the issue because of the political games played by both sides. To me, that is where the derailment occurs. I mean, that's why we've elected them, to solve our Nation's problems, not to play poitical games with them. JMO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Seth Adams

AOL

#692319 Jul 22, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
His first wife was a Mormon. His Mormon Brother-In-Law helped him acquire the land for Sundance!
National Review - Robert Redford, Aging Pretty Boy, Assesses Mormons: http://tinyurl.com/cxkzvjt
Desert News - Redford shows little class with LDS comment: http://tinyurl.com/cdu726r
What a jerk! He's up there with the Kenyan Snake.
Redford is Hollywood. No class, no gratitude, no values. no standards....... Same old same old.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#692320 Jul 22, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
One that comes to mymind is that nut who blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City with a rental truck full of fertilizer.
I agree with you on that one... the person who comes to my homewith the intent on confiscationg my firearms will be in danger as well... I think that could be said for most firearm owners, however I cannot speak for all of them.Maybe they should all line upat the polls in November and vote a new President into office....
That would be a good start, along with replaceing a high percentage of the 33 senators up for reelection this year that sport a D by their name.
I'm beginning to wonder if these politicians aren't all on the same side and with the same agenda.

We need someone like Scott Walker to reform the fed and lower the spending.

They can start by eliminating collective bargaining rights for public sector unions.

Why should federal employees get a free pass in economically hard times,while the private sector pays all their bills?

I would include pay cuts for house-senate-President and SCOTUS.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JEB

United States

#692321 Jul 22, 2012
George wrote:
Just FYI,, gun control would not have made a difference in Colorado, as he was very well rehearsed in making bombs, he could have just as easily set off a bomb that would have taken the entire place down, get real people, gun control is not the answer, people who are sick and need help is the answer.
agree

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#692322 Jul 22, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Have most of those on dvd. Keystone Kops too. Nothing like the old silents playing on the screen with today's music coming out of the speakers. I have all the Pink Panther cartoons on dvd. People love having it on while playing music. Something good to stare at.
Odd, but I, along with many other people, enjoy watching TV with the audio turned off. It's entertaining to watch, say, a group of young Rockers swilling their long hair in circles while rapidly bouncing up and down masturbating their guitars. It really is hilarious to watch in silence.

Cooking programs? Who cares about the audio? Watch an egg get fried in absolute silence.

Watching a female talking head in silence on the Evening News allows you to see into her eyes and ask embarrassing questions of her. Like "Are you actually wearing something below the table?"

The Silent TV is a subcultural artifact.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#692323 Jul 22, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard well of it but never saw it. On my list:>
Love certain boxing movies.

Somebody up there likes me- Rocky 1 & 2 but not the rest- The Hammer(LOL)-Million dollar baby(although depressing ending)-The boxer-Cinderella man(Tops).

Hate raging bull- too much cussing-drinking-loudness-(pro bably most realistic.) LOL But hate it anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#692324 Jul 22, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals want to punish all of us for the insanity of one. Every single time some nut case does something bad with a gun...
But you don't hear them crying about banning automobiles because some drunk driver ran over and killed a bunch of innocent pedestrians now do you?
Approximately 200 homicides by gunshot have occurred in Chicago since January 1st of this year.

http://homicides.redeyechicago.com/

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#692325 Jul 22, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Like me some Don Knots films. Plain and simple life films. West Virginian you know?
Yes! W. Virginy!

Wiki lists his education as "Education: Morgantown High School"

Regardless of where he got his motivation from, his education was self-taught.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#692326 Jul 22, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Approximately 200 homicides by gunshot have occurred in Chicago since January 1st of this year.
http://homicides.redeyechicago.com/
Wow. Sad.

Chicago Morticians are unaffected by the Obama Economy.
They're actually doing better.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Grand Puhbah

United States

#692327 Jul 22, 2012
Obama will be a Hollywood movie star too.

In one thriller he'll play a Chicago gangsta that becomes the New World leader and super rapper on tour with Puff Daddy,DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Princess,with Al Green!

The Wilt Chamberlin Story!

Obama will also star as a WAR Veteran,a Man among Men:in,"The Muslim Hero 2"(*****)rating based on all polls!

OBAMA,Also starring in,"The Prophet of Jesus Christ!"
Cameo by Eric Holder,as Bill Clinton!
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#692328 Jul 22, 2012
Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Virtually every firearm manufactured since the Civil War can be fired multiple times without reloading.

And they should all be banned.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692330 Jul 22, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals want to punish all of us for the insanity of one. Every single time some nut case does something bad with a gun...
But you don't hear them crying about banning automobiles because some drunk driver ran over and killed a buch of innocent pedestrians now do you?
Not a problem because the left cannot repeal the Second Amendment.

Let's move on to the real issue, the rotten Obama economy, instead of dwelling on some comic book nutjob who killed a bunch of people.

As tragic as that was, it is trivial in the larger scheme of things, roughly equivalent to the nightly Chicago dead-hoodie count.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692331 Jul 22, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the single shot .22 I got my girlfriend, so she wouldn't shoot me while she was learning.
:~)
One shot is all it takes.

The theater was a victim disarmament zone, where only the criminals are armed. The result is predictable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692333 Jul 22, 2012
JEBisRetarded wrote:
Oh and I think they should not have taken down that sanducky statue , they should have added the statue of a smeller person bend over getting raped by him,
thats what the PENN STATE football program stood for
it was Ok to Rape Kids as long as they football team was winning
SO they should put up a statue to show what they REALLY stood for
Penn State football players have a far higher graduation rate and a far lower incidence of criminal activity than players at most football powers.

Sandusky has not been associated with the football program for more than 15 years.

All Southern universities should be banned from the NCAA for having practiced racial segregation. Notre Dame should be banned for its association with Catholic Church pedophilia. Makes just about as much sense as penalizing Penn State for the actions of one hanger-on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692334 Jul 22, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should move to a country where only the military and the police are armed and absolute order is maintained.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692335 Jul 22, 2012
Almost as bad as attending a movie in Colorado.

GOLIAD, Texas At least 11 people died Sunday and another 12 were injured after their pickup truck left the highway and crashed into trees in a rural South Texas community, authorities said.

State troopers and Goliad County sheriff's investigators were investigating what prompted the crash and have not released names of the victims. The Ford F-250 pickup was heading north on U.S. 59 when it struck two large trees Sunday evening in the unincorporated community of Berclair, about 100 miles southeast of San Antonio, said Gerald Bryant, a spokesman for the Texas Department of Public Safety.

DPS said a dozen people were taken to various hospitals in San Antonio, Victoria, and Corpus Christi. Bryant said several of the surviving victims had life-threatening injuries. He did not have their conditions, but said he believed them to be "very serious."

The agency said 23 people, including some children, were in the vehicle.

"It's been very chaotic here, and it's very traumatic," Bryant told the San Antonio Express-News. "It's only first responders out here, and it's very solemn."

Crash investigators were still at the scene late Sunday night assessing the crash, which halted traffic on U.S. 59.

A Goliad County sheriff's dispatcher deferred comment to a department spokesperson, who did not immediately return a message left by The Associated Press.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#692336 Jul 22, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Said Hitler, right before he banned them,rounded up innocent people and executed them by the millions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Location hidden

#692337 Jul 22, 2012
The Grand Puhbah wrote:
Obama will be a Hollywood movie star too.
In one thriller he'll play a Chicago gangsta that becomes the New World leader and super rapper on tour with Puff Daddy,DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Princess,with Al Green!
The Wilt Chamberlin Story!
Obama will also star as a WAR Veteran,a Man among Men:in,"The Muslim Hero 2"(*****)rating based on all polls!
OBAMA,Also starring in,"The Prophet of Jesus Christ!"
Cameo by Eric Holder,as Bill Clinton!
Too bad he can't get a pitch from the mound to home plate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Galt

Temecula, CA

#692338 Jul 22, 2012
Just focus on the economy and the destruction of the lives of working Americans caused by the disastrous Obama policies.

Working people refuse to be slaves to the welfare parasites.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 min Aquarius-WY 1,447
Bid-rigging, stealing could be part of GroWest ... (May '10) 1 min operation bid rig 8
Koch oil leftovers fire Mich. race 3 min Monty Anaconda 2
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 3 min Taxpayer for years 78
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 3 min Cordwainer Trout 41
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 min Cbusa 1,862
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Agents of Corruption 256,376
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 20 min christlike420 1,796
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,277
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 47 min Terra Firma 54,930
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••