Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#692513 Jul 23, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
nice avatar, fktard.
Lol!
Is that in lieu of posting a picture of a co ck?
Does it attract t like minded Internet azzholes.
Lol
obviously as you responded, crackhead!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#692514 Jul 23, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Jefro, all you pathetic rednecks will be there to have your fantasy fick with Sarah Palin. Park your pickup trucks in front and all.
Obama to democrats: I'm itching for a fight!
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#692515 Jul 23, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I was thinking one of the Cherokreep Franks, but in your case, I'll agree with my Grandma and note that "A kicked dog hollers."
You were thinking?

Hahahaa!!! What a special moment!

Let us know when you have a rational one, OK?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#692516 Jul 23, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am correct. The scary part about her post is that like always she copied and pasted it from the Huffington Post article which is supposedly composed by a professional journalist, and edited by an educated editor for being released to the public.
This speaks volumns about the professionalism of the Huffington Post now doesn't it?
"from the Huffington Post article which is supposedly composed by a professional journalist, and edited by an educated editor"

Well, two more myths put to bed!

We can set those right up next to "Hope and Change"!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#692517 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah Jefro, all you pathetic rednecks will be there to have your fantasy fick with Sarah Palin. Park your pickup trucks in front and all.
If'n I do, wouldja watch my coon dog and rifle?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#692518 Jul 23, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid fkn tea bagger. For sure.
Typical liberal!

Do you talk to your mom with that mouth?

What grace!

What tolerance!

What a deep, insightful post that adds so much to the discussion!

What a thoughtful response!

How does that work with your "coexist" bumpersticker?

Or don't you care if you are hypocritical?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#692522 Jul 23, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you negative judge icons for this post. Obviously you are too much into judge icons.
As of this moment, there are 216 people observing the Chicago forum, which explains why there are so many judgits getting hit. Apparently there are quite a few lurkers who aren't confident enough, or too lazy, to comment on the topic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#692524 Jul 23, 2012
July 22, 2012 by Stephen Foster Tea Party Senator says mentally unstable people should be allowed to get guns freely. He thinks its perfectly acceptable to allow anybody to have a gun, even if they are buying an unusual amount of ammunition and magazines. And even if they are unstable. People will talk about unusually lethal weapons, that could be potentially a discussion you could have, Johnson remarked. But the fact of the matter is there are 30 round magazines that are just common. You simply can't keep these weapons out of the hands of the sick, demented individuals who want to do harm. And when you try to do it you restrict our freedoms.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#692525 Jul 23, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal!
Do you talk to your mom with that mouth?
What grace!
What tolerance!
What a deep, insightful post that adds so much to the discussion!
What a thoughtful response!
How does that work with your "coexist" bumpersticker?
Or don't you care if you are hypocritical?
The idiot "dem" would rank Andrew Dice Clay ahead of Thomas Edison on a 'Most Significant Contributions to Mankind' list.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#692526 Jul 23, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
talking about your mother?
You don't even know who yours is. She obviously started drinking heavily after you were born. Did you ever meet her? I'm sure all the drug addicts down the street knew her intimately.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Winter Springs, FL

#692527 Jul 23, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
As you seem clueless as the results of the poll. Here is the Cliff notes
GOVERNMENT DID NOT BUILD IT SAYS 76% of the public.
Fk a bunch of polls, you, along with the mental midgets polled are crossed up about what the Pres actually said. The polled include lonely old fks who sit by the phone just in case it rings and those found linked to opinion pages-forums and such.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#692528 Jul 23, 2012
Speaking of idiots...

"People use these weapons because they can get them." - Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)

Sure, and maybe Holmes was connected to "Fast & Furious", eh Dianne?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#692529 Jul 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fk a bunch of polls, you, along with the mental midgets polled are crossed up about what the Pres actually said. The polled include lonely old fks who sit by the phone just in case it rings and those found linked to opinion pages-forums and such.
Thank you for your opinion ... now go sit by your telephone. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692530 Jul 23, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Theber
Irrelevance supports Obama; the opposite never.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692531 Jul 23, 2012
Men of the GOP, start your engines.
Tampa, known as the 'Home of the Lap Dance," is putting the finishing touches on its preparation for the the GOP convention this August and so are all the city's infamous strip clubs, reports Tampa Bay Online (TBO).
One club plans to turn up the heat a notch for the GOP conventioneers by bringing in a stripper who looks like former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
No word yet on whether Palin plans to encourage the conventioneers to "refudiate" party patronage to the strip clubs.
http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/specials...
Sarah Palin is not a stripper, but you obviously feel the need in your extremely sick and diseased mind to joke that she is. I hope "LRS" will have a message of support opposing your false and sick accusations.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692532 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
You're a retard. The video was Romney live speaking at the Olympics, the print was his exact words. Go read WND and stay stupid. Who cares.
I presume "LRS" will show support against your cruel use of the term "retard" , since it absolutely shows your disregard for people such as you with a mental deficiency.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#692533 Jul 23, 2012
<quoted text>
lily's true nasty colors continue to show more readily as the day wears on; now I wonder what could possibly be causing that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#692534 Jul 23, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Fk a bunch of polls, you, along with the mental midgets polled are crossed up about what the Pres actually said.
Jesus, you too?

Digital audio. Plain English. His voice AND context were crystal clear.

He doesn't need halfwits like you lamely attempting to explain what he "really meant."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692535 Jul 23, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> I presume "LRS" will show support against your cruel use of the term "retard" , since it absolutely shows your disregard for people such as you with a mental deficiency.
Ok fine, how about stupid? Better?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#692536 Jul 23, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
July 22, 2012 by Stephen Foster Tea Party Senator says mentally unstable people should be allowed to get guns freely. He thinks its perfectly acceptable to allow anybody to have a gun, even if they are buying an unusual amount of ammunition and magazines. And even if they are unstable. People will talk about unusually lethal weapons, that could be potentially a discussion you could have, Johnson remarked. But the fact of the matter is there are 30 round magazines that are just common. You simply can't keep these weapons out of the hands of the sick, demented individuals who want to do harm. And when you try to do it you restrict our freedoms.
He'd sing a different tune if he had been in that theatre, or one of his loved ones was shot to death.
Didn't the company that shipped this killer 6000 rounds think it was odd? How about a little call to the FBI? If the kids name was Mohammad they would have done that. Beware of domestic terrorists; white college kid with red hair got no notice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arkansas governor urges changes to religious ob... 1 min novus ordo seclorum 23
News New Jersey US Sen. Robert Menendez indicted on ... 3 min novus ordo seclorum 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 155,472
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Sunshine 176,186
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 4 min VN Vet 555
News More 5 min novus ordo seclorum 1
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 6 min American1 37
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min Regular Joe 320,486
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 16 min woodtick57 530
News Indiana lawmakers try to quiet firestorm surrou... 18 min Jesus Sheeeria 172
News Indiana backlash: What you need to know 27 min Spuds 151
More from around the web