Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 32,266)

Showing posts 645,301 - 645,320 of1,033,022
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why the police didn't shoot that guy. He was armed and killed all those people, just kill him and be done with it.
Because this is NOT a nation of born, stone age, inbred murderers NUTCASE.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
He was landing back home, just in time to catch the news that they found Saddam the e-vile INSTAGATING catalyst (coward), hiding in the hole!!
I had never seen an authentic Operation Iraqi Freedom dog tag!
The kid was there in the heat of it, God bless him!!
Oh please, save that flag waving hypocrisy, you don't give two shits about that kid.
Neither does that criminal Bush who sent him to fight a war so he and his friends can get richer.
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
What did you say to him? woof woof? gagagoogootictactoe? You held out your begging dixie cup and he threw in a nickle?
You spelled nickel incorrectly, you drunk...don't let Leosanus find out! Bwhahahahahaha...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROMNEY for POTUS 2012!!!
Experience enough to--
STOP the endless robbinhoodieTIC DRAINAGE and RESTORE the infrastructure again!!!!!!!!!!
OOYAH!!!!!!!!!!
In some ways I hope Romney gets elected so you retards will get a good taste of what will become your sordid reality. Stupid moran hillbilly.
Rushis right

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

NotSurprizedMama wrote:
My illegitimate baby a mentally and sexually disturbed Obama pervert:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of Obamanistas are mentally and sexually disturbed perverts. The rest are typical Libs: Welfare cheats, illegals, felons, gays, baby killers, unemployed food stamp cheats etc etc etc.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you ask him to play tic tac toe with you? Idiot mental case.
What part of NONE of your business do you NOT comprehend, Nutcase?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Because this is NOT a nation of born, stone age, inbred murderers NUTCASE.
Oh really? If that kid was black, they would have blown him to smithereens. He was a murderer, heavily armed and they just arrested him? Oh please. They should have shot him to death on the spot, you idiot.
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The poor people fight the rich mans wars; then when they are broken, having been trained to kill for their country are left destroyed, maimed and mental cases or drug addicts and homeless.
Send Mitts sons to fight and you'll see a difference
The poor people get poorer under the Obama voodoo presidency, as the drunks like you worship him more intensely, with every bottle of cheap liquor you can find. Face it: Obama has failed, and you are a failure.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh please, save that flag waving hypocrisy, you don't give two shits about that kid.
Neither does that criminal Bush who sent him to fight a war so he and his friends can get richer.
Get away from my posts or Drop dead, you insane LOSERTIC.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Every presidential candidate has to reveal his taxes, no pass for outsourcer tax evader Mitt.
Romney has already complied with all election requirements,any additional paperwork that he presents will be beyond the requirements and beyond any thing that Obama has released. I don't remember any liberals demanding for Obama to released twelve years worth of records in 2008,they didn't even expect him to comply by the minimum requirements of Article II Section 1. They didn't even care about his past.
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hahahaaa! Based on his record, we will have increased poverty and less jobs, the rich get richer and the middle class is destroyed.
Who will keep performing the services needed by the rich? Crime will increase tenfold. You're a idiot.
Based on Obama's 4 years of incompetence, the poor have become worse, and you are so Obama-lovesick, that you are wishing the worst for them for 4 more years of Obama failure. Shame on you! Now stop the booze and change parties, you vile beast bobo!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> You spelled nickel incorrectly, you drunk...don't let Leosanus find out! Bwhahahahahaha...
Oh gfy you stupid retard who has nothing to add to any discussion.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> Until the State of FL says; sorry, we can't afford your liquor bill anymore, sorry dummy. Then you'll hear drunk lily squeal like a pig.
I'm not saying she is but "if" she were alcoholic, why would anyone make fun of a deadly disease? Do you make fun of cancer patients as well? It's not a joking matter as I know first hand what it's like. You're lucky to get out alive.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

BLACKS

need to open accounts with black owned banks or black owned credit unions.
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Criminal drunk lily is the biggest hypocrite on the forum, cheerleading for 4 more years of Obama failure to make sure the poor stay that way, to vote for Obama. You are a drunken disgrace, you vile beast bobo.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

BLACKS

need to form small investment groups and find things to invest in.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
In some ways I hope Romney gets elected so you retards will get a good taste of what will become your sordid reality. Stupid moran hillbilly.
You have NO idea of my reality (which is FAR, FAR from your creepy sordid wierd-must be self projection shit) IGNORANT guttersnipe.
Get AWAY from MY posts, nutcase.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

BLACKS

need to pull their resources together and start putting blacks in their own businesses like the black chruches are doing in south carolina.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> The poor people get poorer under the Obama voodoo presidency, as the drunks like you worship him more intensely, with every bottle of cheap liquor you can find. Face it: Obama has failed, and you are a failure.
Man, coming on here and yacking back and forth is one thing. This takes it to a new level of "low". Jackazz!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh really? If that kid was black, they would have blown him to smithereens. He was a murderer, heavily armed and they just arrested him? Oh please. They should have shot him to death on the spot, you idiot.
That's how seriously WARPED YOU!! are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 645,301 - 645,320 of1,033,022
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

124 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min The Dude 105,813
Should Obama use the power of his pen on immigr... 8 min whinersrus 2
Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Ma... (Jan '13) 9 min Quest 17,473
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 167,340
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min We Be Rappin Now 217,916
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 15 min lo 20,357
Mica: Keep VA clinic open 16 min Viet Nam Vet 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 138,306
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr NorCal Native 39,421
•••
•••
•••
•••