Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#626248 Apr 24, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute lily, me and my woman have that one locked up. I believe it's May 10th. I have already made plans...If however I'm not picked, I hope you are. But I have a strategy for being selected that I cannot reveal.
Oh bummer! Can you just imagine the thrill of being with those two gorgeous men?
squirl_smarter_t han_u

Euless, TX

#626249 Apr 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
AMMO ORDER BOLOGNA
Conspiracy Freaks and misfits always make some big paranoid story out of nothing..
This is a 5 year contract and nothing new, accept to paranoids that play with guns in the woods on weekends
This is not the first time DHS has placed such an order, however. In 2009, it signed a contract with Winchester for the procurement of 200 million hollow points.
The order may seem unusually high, but gun experts said it is not necessarily unusual and simply reflects a long-running practice by DHS and law enforcement agencies to use any remaining budget surplus on items routinely used and that would not be called into question. The idea being that if an agency does not use its entire budget in expenditures, the government will lower its budget the following year.
Hahaha! God gave me a brain the size of a gumball and i manage to put more away for a rainy day than you!

You wont last long sport!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#626250 Apr 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A family of four working to earn $45K a year is a welfare mentality?
where do they live?
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#626251 Apr 24, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>There seem to be an inordinately large number of FlorDUH/knock-knock clones out here today...think I'll find something more constructive to do for a bit.
Enjoy, me too. That's about as much fun as I can have also.

Since: May 11

Biglerville, PA

#626252 Apr 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
Where is that anti-war, anti-gun, anti-violence, anti-everything base that belongs to Obama?
Obama is stockpiling 10 times the amount of ammunition 2 countries need to fight a war for a year for domestic federal agencies, Homeland Security being the most significant?
What massive enemy does Obama see a threat from?
In the DoD procurement world, for any procurement to be considered, it must first answer some threat that exists or is thought to be a valid future threat.
If a threat does not exist, then there can never be any procurement for that purpose.
If we apply that rule to the Department of Homeland Security, Obama sees the greatest threat to the population of the United States that has ever existed within the jurisdiction of the domestic federal agencies he is stockpiling a mountain of ammunition for.
What is the threat Obama is answering by stockpiling 10 times the amount of ammunition needed for two countries to fight a war for a year?
What is that threat to Obama and the Democrats that requires 750 MILLION rounds of ammunition that is banned by the Geneva Convention?
www marketwatch com/story/atk-secures-40-calib er-ammunition-contract-with-de partment-of-homeland-security- us-immigration-and-customs-enf orcement-dhs-ice-2012-03-12
If you bothered to read the article, you would know it is an open ended contract that does not require that the government purchase that amount.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#626253 Apr 24, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Most liberals are disagreeable fellows. Down right crotchety if you ask me. Of course, you didn't ask me, so never mind.
I disagree.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#626254 Apr 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you right wingers like to fight the minimum wage when both parents can work full time minimum wage jobs & not earn enough to pay income tax.
Mcdonalds pays folks $15 per hour in north dakota thanks to the oil industry. Maybe we can come up with ways to improve income without relying on the government.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#626255 Apr 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that many of those who did not have enough taxable income to pay federal income tax work for a living.
How come you right wingers like to fight the minimum wage when both parents can work full time minimum wage jobs & not earn enough to pay income tax. And you have the nerve top val that "welfare mentality"?
I'm not a republican. What are you doing having two children if both of you are not making more than $45,000? If you are only making minimum wage why are you having children at all? Anybody who thinks they will ever get ahead only working 40 hours a week is a fool!
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#626256 Apr 24, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there from the last part of May til Mid August, I will be leaving in Mid June this year and I'm driving back and will be there 3-4 months. I only posted a couple times while I was back there and that was from Roanoke. I'll bet I along with most could met up with 90% of the people on here and we would get along just fine...I really don't see this place as being indicative of who a person really as as much as a release to see who can out do or insult who the most or worst. No matter what any of us have to say it's always going to be one man one vote. You have a good day.
Agreed on all points.

I never take anything on here seriously anyway. It is purely for fun.

You might note I have a place not too far from Wake Forest. Went to several basketball games this year (although I remain a Duke fan).
voices_n_leos_he ad

Euless, TX

#626257 Apr 24, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>There seem to be an inordinately large number of FlorDUH/knock-knock clones out here today...think I'll find something more constructive to do for a bit.
"You think it matters that you look like Godzilla when you gaze into the mirror? I mean a giant lizard roaming around the place must make folks nervous!"

Since: May 11

Biglerville, PA

#626258 Apr 24, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Mitt could come on and remind the 50% of graduates who are unemployed or underemployed that Obama has FAILED to get the economy moving ... even by pissing away almost a trillion dollers. Another Obama failure. LOL I wonder what the 85% who have to move back with Mom and Dad think about the "Yes, We Can Man". LOL
He could try but most college graduates are smarter than most people who think this isn't the Bush recession.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#626259 Apr 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bummer! Can you just imagine the thrill of being with those two gorgeous men?
Homer and Peppy are not for sale, thank you very much.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#626260 Apr 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree.
I disagree with your disagreement
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626261 Apr 24, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be Character, you seem to have no clue just how deranged you really are. No one really reads your post simpleton.
Your crotch rot is eating away your brain ghost... Perhaps another swim will put the fire out your brain idiot..
>

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#626262 Apr 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that many of those who did not have enough taxable income to pay federal income tax work for a living.
How come you right wingers like to fight the minimum wage when both parents can work full time minimum wage jobs & not earn enough to pay income tax. And you have the nerve top val that "welfare mentality"?
Yes! Somebody is going to have to help them. Welfare whether private or government is still welfare! Lifestyle choice. They chose to have children knowing they couldn't afford them.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626263 Apr 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He could try but most college graduates are smarter than most people who think this isn't the Bush recession.
College grads are not voting obama... Another No show vote for obama because they have no jobs,,,
-
liberals are... As Lenin said - "Useful idiots"...
>

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#626264 Apr 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
AMMO ORDER BOLOGNA
Conspiracy Freaks and misfits always make some big paranoid story out of nothing..
This is a 5 year contract and nothing new, accept to paranoids that play with guns in the woods on weekends
This is not the first time DHS has placed such an order, however. In 2009, it signed a contract with Winchester for the procurement of 200 million hollow points.
The order may seem unusually high, but gun experts said it is not necessarily unusual and simply reflects a long-running practice by DHS and law enforcement agencies to use any remaining budget surplus on items routinely used and that would not be called into question. The idea being that if an agency does not use its entire budget in expenditures, the government will lower its budget the following year.
Bullshit.

(This is important: The significant aspect is that no one buys hollow point bullets for target practice.)

750 MILLION ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION OUTLAWED BY THE GENEVA CONVENTION?

That is enough ammunition for two countries to fight a war for 10 years.

Where's the 200 MILLION rounds DHS ordered in 2009?
That was enough for two countries to fight a war for 3 years?
I haven't heard of any war the DHS fought against, oh, say, China, or Russia, or France, or anyone. That's the scale of war that consumes about 70 million rounds a year.

450 million rounds of ammunition is only this year’s order for DHS. In 2009 DHS ordered 200 million rounds.

Do the math: Considering just the 450 million rounds for DHS this year, that's almost two bullets for every man, woman and child in the entire United States. DHS feels it needs 450 million rounds of hollow point ammo to keep the American people in line, apparently. For what other purpose would so much hollow point ammo be purchased?

The significant aspect is that no one buys hollow point bullets for target practice. They're too expensive. Practice ammo is always FMJ ammo (Full Metal Jacket), meaning it has a solid tip. But the far more expensive hollow point ammo is ballistically designed to shred internal organs upon impact. It's the kind of ammo used by police officers who want to shatter the bad guy's sternum as quickly as possible and thereby bring him to the ground where he bleeds out from internal tissue trauma.

The DHS is a domestic agency. It does not fight wars overseas. It almost exclusively concerns itself with the American people on American soil. That the DHS is contracting to buy 450 million rounds of hollow point ammo can only mean DHS plans to need this ammo to be used against the American people.

If you're still not convinced that the USA is rapidly devolving into a fascist police state, DHS has now bought tens of millions of dollars worth of bullet-proof roadway checkpoint booths featuring level-3 bulletproof glass

And, this is interesting, and may be related:

In December, DHS chief Janet Napolitano directed Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to prepare for a mass influx of immigrants into the United States, calling for the plan to deal with the “shelter” and “processing” of large numbers of people.

If a Mexican joins the federal police and kills American citizens with them, would Obama have a fast track to citizenship for them?

Is Obama planning to import and arm an army of aliens to deal with the American population?

In a full-scale war, about 70 million rounds are consumed in a year.
Obama needs 7 years worth of ammunition for a war.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/atk-secures-...

www marketwatch com/story/atk-secures-40-calib er-ammunition-contract-with-de partment-of-homeland-security- us-immigration-and-customs-enf orcement-dhs-ice-2012-03-12
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#626265 Apr 24, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer and Peppy are not for sale, thank you very much.
whoa whoa, everyone has a price even Homer
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#626266 Apr 24, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So Says the deranged fat retarded froggie. RIBBIT, RIBBIT.
Well goober, since it WAS your quote -wear it well lol.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

#626267 Apr 24, 2012
Obama came to Chapel Hill today, just down the road from me. To ensure good attendence, they handed out free whoppers to the crowd. Seemed inordinately appropriate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VMware VCP550 Exam Test Courses 10 min vmwareexams 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min Agents of Corruption 313,620
Who do you side with in Ferguson? (Aug '14) 18 min Son of Man 12,135
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 20 min Just Saying 54,548
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min Blitzking 149,939
jodhpur gay 27 min mohit 4
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 28 min Fox_Y_Fiends 669
Wall Street pushes SCOTUS on gay marriage 57 min Belle Sexton 65
More 1 hr John Moore 1
Netanyahu Assails Iran-Nuclear Talks In Congres... 1 hr Cynical Witch 67
Ferguson officials to meet with Justice Department 4 hr squeezers 76
More from around the web