Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1233713 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Biglerville, PA

#626295 Apr 24, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
Romney needs to make this clear:
ObamaCare’s Medicare Cuts Delayed Until After the Election
From the NRCC:
Obama Administration Uses $8 Billion in Taxpayer Funds to Delay Unpopular Cuts to Medicare Advantage Included in the Government Takeover of Healthcare
The Democrats’ Government Takeover Of Healthcare Slashes Medicare By $500 Billion, Including The Popular Medicare Advantage Program...
Romney can also make clear how the Ryan plan he supports actually will make those soon to retire to pay more. Saving Medicare money by making seniors not only pay more but suffer the increases in costs.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#626296 Apr 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He could try but most college graduates are smarter than most people who think this isn't the Bush recession.
Well, aren't you going to comment on Obama planning for a war with the American people?
Your side is stockpiling enough ammunition outlawed by the Geneva Convention to fight a full scale war for 10 years. And, the only agencies being armed are domestic federal agencies, which means Obama plans to fight a war against the American people.

If Obama wins the election, does the Marxist communist come out of the closet and wage war on the American people? Is that what the 750 MILLION ROUNDS OF HOLLOW POINT AMMUNITION bought for domestic federal agencies intended for?

Does Obama plan to slaughter Americans like every Marxist communist dictator has done in every country that allowed Marxism to infect their government without exception?

There has never been the case in history when a Marxist dictator didn't commit mass murder of the population.
Obama will not be any different.
And, right in front of your eyes, Obama is stockpiling enough ammunition to fight a world war for 10 years.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#626297 Apr 24, 2012
flack wrote:
Interest on FEDERAL student loans will double if congress doesn't act by June 1st. So it's the federal government(Obama) that's about to screw the students. Hey they need to help pay down that debt. Fair share, right? Come on now can't have it both ways. But you will try. You sure will.
Who controls Congress?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#626298 Apr 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
THE ONLY THING FOOLS HAVE IS HATE AND JEALOUSY
HOW SAD YOUR LIVES ARE!THE TRUTH WILL IS KILLING YOU!!
WHEN ALL YOU HAVE IS SKIN COLOR AND LIES YOUR DONE...
Tea Party is Dead On the Dead Vine........
Says a Racist Bigot.

This message brought to you by people against racism and bigotry--aka:

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry) Party!

The INDEPENDENT VOTERS of America-ALIVE and WELL, and waiting for the counts!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#626299 Apr 24, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
The front end looks like the Chevelle....
My Dad had a Cherry Red 66 Impala......
Sweeeeettttt......
You must be related

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#626300 Apr 24, 2012
i_peed_N_keyed wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't be voting anytime soon if that is the case!
From what I am reading squirrels do a better job of saving for the winter than you!
I don't need to save at my age.... If I need extra money I will come to Texas and personally take it from you. any time I want, you sniveling little chicken shit....AHAHAHaaaaAAHAHA
John Galt

Houston, TX

#626301 Apr 24, 2012
IAnonymousI wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt are you going to write the Dog Book? Seems it might help your OCD disorder that consumes your mind with canine thoughts.
lol
GOBAMA 2012!!
Obama's weakest point is the rotten economy, but serving Bo the Dog for the Kwanzaa dinner runs a close second.

Woof!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#626302 Apr 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>It's a character problem," the spot shows Fox News commentator Charles Krauthammer saying of Gingrich. "He doesn't have the discipline you need in a President...
Rather harsh criticism coming from a King conserative!!!!!
Does Obama prepare to commit mass murder of American citizens.

750 MILLION ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION OUTLAWED BY THE GENEVA CONVENTION FOR DOMESTIC FEDERAL AGENCIES.

The significant aspect is that no one buys hollow point bullets for target practice. They're too expensive. Practice ammo is always FMJ ammo (Full Metal Jacket), meaning it has a solid tip. But the far more expensive hollow point ammo is ballistically designed to shred internal organs upon impact. It's the kind of ammo used by police officers who want to shatter the bad guy's sternum as quickly as possible and thereby bring him to the ground where he bleeds out from internal tissue trauma.
Considering just the 450 million rounds for DHS this year, that's almost two bullets for every man, woman and child in the entire United States. DHS feels it needs 450 million rounds of hollow point ammo to keep the American people in line, apparently. For what other purpose would so much hollow point ammo be purchased?
The DHS is a domestic agency. It does not fight wars overseas. It almost exclusively concerns itself with the American people on American soil. That the DHS is contracting to buy 450 million rounds of hollow point ammo can only mean DHS plans to need this ammo to be used against the American people.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#626303 Apr 24, 2012
John Galt wrote:
Whistleblower in Secret Service scandal was a black female supervisor. Will she get praise or get kicked aside?
Maybe she'll be killed
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#626304 Apr 24, 2012
Peppy wrote:
The Exasperation of the Democratic Billionaire
Real-estate and newspaper mogul Mortimer Zuckerman voted for Obama but began seeing trouble as soon as the stimulus went into the pockets of municipal unions..
By JAMES FREEMAN
New York
'It's as if he doesn't like people," says real-estate mogul and New York Daily News owner Mortimer Zuckerman of the president of the United States. Barack Obama doesn't seem to care for individuals, elaborates Mr. Zuckerman, though the president enjoys addressing millions of them on television.
Did he do those Airplane! movies?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#626305 Apr 24, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, aren't you going to comment on Obama planning for a war with the American people?
Your side is stockpiling enough ammunition outlawed by the Geneva Convention to fight a full scale war for 10 years. And, the only agencies being armed are domestic federal agencies, which means Obama plans to fight a war against the American people.
If Obama wins the election, does the Marxist communist come out of the closet and wage war on the American people? Is that what the 750 MILLION ROUNDS OF HOLLOW POINT AMMUNITION bought for domestic federal agencies intended for?
Does Obama plan to slaughter Americans like every Marxist communist dictator has done in every country that allowed Marxism to infect their government without exception?
There has never been the case in history when a Marxist dictator didn't commit mass murder of the population.
Obama will not be any different.
And, right in front of your eyes, Obama is stockpiling enough ammunition to fight a world war for 10 years.
For your sake I hope so. I mean just to prove you right for once.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626306 Apr 24, 2012
Peppy wrote:
The Exasperation of the Democratic Billionaire
Real-estate and newspaper mogul Mortimer Zuckerman voted for Obama but began seeing trouble as soon as the stimulus went into the pockets of municipal unions..
By JAMES FREEMAN
New York
'It's as if he doesn't like people," says real-estate mogul and New York Daily News owner Mortimer Zuckerman of the president of the United States. Barack Obama doesn't seem to care for individuals, elaborates Mr. Zuckerman, though the president enjoys addressing millions of them on television.
That's a fact... Obama can't see the tree's for the forest...
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626307 Apr 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she'll be killed
Death must a liberal family value in your home and neighborhood lily...
>

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#626308 Apr 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
I guess yaba dada dodo went to look for her self asteem.....It may take a while
Will you please learn to write in the English language....

"esteem," idiot.

You do this so often, it's painful to read your ignorant rantings.

If you don't know how to spell, write if first in a word processor with a spell checker, then paste it here.
You're ignorance is PAINFULLY obvious.
It's no wonder you blindly support Obama and don't know anything about him.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#626309 Apr 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Who controls Congress?
The House Republican. The Senate Democrats.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#626310 Apr 24, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be headquartered in the Jefferson National Forest. No computer there. A good thing.
Thank God Almighty! Free at last!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626311 Apr 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Maybe she'll be killed
Innocent or Not!!..
-
Obama's "Mobster Wisdom" is the underlying cause for Tray's murder... AND many others such as the 40 shootings in Chicago over the St. Patrick's Day...
-
** Left Brain Mobster Wisdom **
-
Obama: If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun!
-
Obama to democrats: I'm itching for a fight!
-
If NOT for obama, Tray would NOT have been Killed!
-
Obama is a better gun salesman and mobster than a leader of the free world...
>

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#626312 Apr 24, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>For your sake I hope so. I mean just to prove you right for once.
Are you asking me to engage again in one of the discussions you ran away from when the truth was shoved up your ass?
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626313 Apr 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to save at my age.... If I need extra money I will come to Texas and personally take it from you. any time I want, you sniveling little chicken shit....AHAHAHaaaaAAHAHA
LOL.. My dog is smarter and meaner than a sissy coward democrat...
John Galt

Houston, TX

#626314 Apr 24, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you're wanting Romney to be as big as liar as you are.
The 500 billion was not cuts in benefits but rather savings in the way Medicare operates & pays.
Liar. By eliminating subsidies to less costly Medicare Advantage plans, the $500 billion is effectively an increase in premiums paid by American senior citizens (to subsidize coverage for illegal aliens).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 164,213
Passtcert vmware certification vcan610 guide 4 min howard 1
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min Earthling-1 34,246
News What Should Citizenship Mean? 8 min Shinichiro Takizawa 64
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Agents of Corruption 53,477
News GOP bill blocks pregnant immigrants from enteri... 14 min Quirky 23
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 15 min huh 13
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Quirky 328,552
News Ireland same-sex marriage 1 hr Belle Sexton 214
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dixie Chick 190,091
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 182,665
More from around the web