Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626194 Apr 24, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good choice, Tennessee has the fifth worst crime rate in the nation. You picked Florida, number six, which, of course is much better.
Palm Beach county Boca Raton Miami FL is (5th) in the nation with highest ignorance and poverty rate and never elected a Republican mayor in it's history...
>
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#626196 Apr 24, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps in the next segment; Mitt Romney can come on and tell students that their interest rates will double, grants will be eliminated. Then you can cheer about it.
No, Mitt could come on and remind the 50% of graduates who are unemployed or underemployed that Obama has FAILED to get the economy moving ... even by pissing away almost a trillion dollers. Another Obama failure. LOL I wonder what the 85% who have to move back with Mom and Dad think about the "Yes, We Can Man". LOL

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#626197 Apr 24, 2012
eye_Normus_putz wrote:
<quoted text>
How did teresa heinz kerry get her money?
I believe her husband, John Heinz, was killed when a Sun Company helicopter collided with the plane John was on if I'm recalling correctly. She inherited the money from her husband, and then married John Kerry.

Is that right?

GOBAMA 2012!!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#626198 Apr 24, 2012
Money is so tight under the Obama FAILURES that I can't even spell "dollars"! LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#626199 Apr 24, 2012
Where is that anti-war, anti-gun, anti-violence, anti-everything base that belongs to Obama?

Obama is stockpiling 10 times the amount of ammunition 2 countries need to fight a war for a year for domestic federal agencies, Homeland Security being the most significant?
What massive enemy does Obama see a threat from?

In the DoD procurement world, for any procurement to be considered, it must first answer some threat that exists or is thought to be a valid future threat.
If a threat does not exist, then there can never be any procurement for that purpose.

If we apply that rule to the Department of Homeland Security, Obama sees the greatest threat to the population of the United States that has ever existed within the jurisdiction of the domestic federal agencies he is stockpiling a mountain of ammunition for.

What is the threat Obama is answering by stockpiling 10 times the amount of ammunition needed for two countries to fight a war for a year?

What is that threat to Obama and the Democrats that requires 750 MILLION rounds of ammunition that is banned by the Geneva Convention?

www marketwatch com/story/atk-secures-40-calib er-ammunition-contract-with-de partment-of-homeland-security- us-immigration-and-customs-enf orcement-dhs-ice-2012-03-12
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#626200 Apr 24, 2012
still the same wrote:
Black Teachers Pushed Out in Denver
African American teachers are being “pushed, en mass to retirement, fired, put on disciplinary hearing or on leave” in the Denver public schools, because of the Obama administration’s so-called “turnaround” program, said Cozette Hammock-West, a retired teacher with the Alliance of Neighborhood Organizations for Justice for African Americans. Black educators are replaced by “young white teachers, most of them from the Teach for America program, where they are not even trained to teach.”
If they want to turn things around, the affirmative action "grads" will have to go. LOL ... just like this AA AA president.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626201 Apr 24, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot you did about a week ago you addressed me first. I always ignore you until you post to me first. As you have done a couple other times. You prove you have little self control and are very weak kneed. NOW GFY. You are as senile as flack.
LOL... You've been on here all moring picking fights and now its all someones elses fault you idiot...
-
AND Now you are blaming others because your the idiot??
>
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626202 Apr 24, 2012
AND Now you are blaming others because you're the idiot??

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#626203 Apr 24, 2012
eye_Normus_putz wrote:
<quoted text>
How did teresa heinz kerry get her money?
Not from marrying some Grumpy Old Prick with three previous wives and a drug problem.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

#626204 Apr 24, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a person get further out there than that fool?
you do have a few other mental midget libs that are challenging your title but don't you worry ghost your still #1 fool on topix.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626205 Apr 24, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Db Moron said
"What does Obama and the Democrats have in mind? What's on their agenda that requires 10 times the amount of ammunition needed to fight a war for a year?"
your death!!!! and i pray to god they get you soon.
They are all after you! hide fast you paranoid idiot,every one in the government is looking for you you are in grave danger......run hide time is short..go quickly now wacko...this is one sick sick fool
You are making Death threat again you idiot...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#626206 Apr 24, 2012
NO HOPE! NO CHANGE! NO FUTURE! Welcome to the world class of 2012! Unemployment line over there. Welfare line over there. Food stamp line over there and public housing line over there. Friggin' libtards are SO stupid!!!
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626208 Apr 24, 2012
IAnonymousI wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe her husband, John Heinz, was killed when a Sun Company helicopter collided with the plane John was on if I'm recalling correctly. She inherited the money from her husband, and then married John Kerry.
Is that right?
GOBAMA 2012!!
They are watching....
keyedup wrote:
Db Moron said
"What does Obama and the Democrats have in mind? What's on their agenda that requires 10 times the amount of ammunition needed to fight a war for a year?"
your death!!!! and i pray to god they get you soon.
They are all after you! hide fast you paranoid idiot,every one in the government is looking for you you are in grave danger......run hide time is short..go quickly now wacko...this is one sick sick fool

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#626209 Apr 24, 2012
<quoted text>
LOL!
Dear Lily,
I'll be going to a special event at George Clooney's house in a few weeks, and two grassroots supporters and their guests will join us.
The only thing we've still got to figure out is whether two spots belong to you and your guest -- or somebody else and theirs.
So let's nail it down: Any donation you make today will automatically enter you and a guest to win.
Once you decide who you're inviting to join you, we'll be all set. The campaign will take care of your airfare and hotel for you.
Please pitch in $3 or whatever you can today, and keep your May 10th clear:
https://donate.barackobama.com/Clooney-and-Me
Hope to see you soon.
Barack
hahaha this stupid fck thinks that was a personal letter from her hero. Someone is going to have to wipe down her chair.
still the same

Bronx, NY

#626210 Apr 24, 2012
The "Deep State" behind U.S. democracy
The "Deep State" behind U.S. democracy

In his book The Road to 9/11, now available in French, Professor Peter Dale Scott traces back the history of the "Deep State" in the United States, that is to say the secret structure that steers defense and foreign policy behind the facade of democracy. His analysis lifts the veil on the group that organised the September 11 attacks and which finances itself through international trafficking networks. Regarded as a reference book, The Road to 9/11 already features as recommended reading at military-diplomatic academies
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#626211 Apr 24, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If one is to say its okay to eat dog because it was part of the culture, then one would also have to say marrying a 13 year old is okay because it's part of the culture.
I kinda dig that African thing where you rub cow shit in your frizz and let it dry into a cool-do. LOL How about female circumcision? That'll give a whole new look to things. mmm ... mmm ... mmm
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626212 Apr 24, 2012
-
Report keyedup again... Duly noted and archived:-#626195 AND... ban the sorry ass liberal...
-
Grey Ghost

Lake Elsinore, CA

#626213 Apr 24, 2012
Florida wrote:
The problem with ghost is his balls are rotting off..
NO NUTS!!!!! SAY WHAT!!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#626214 Apr 24, 2012
<quoted text>
like your brain
dam, that was witty.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#626215 Apr 24, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Not from marrying some Grumpy Old Prick with three previous wives and a drug problem.
You got welfare there leosanus...
>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voices From The Ghosts of Vietnam Are Being Hea... 3 min CAPKHUNGLIMDRUDEN... 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Subduction Zone 132,657
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min KiMerde 2,872
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Bonnie 293,107
Australian woman charged with murder of 8 children 7 min Fourth generation 1
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Calvin_Coolish 165,485
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min IBdaMann 49,210
US sends 4 Afghans back home from Guantanamo 47 min Ciprian 3
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 1 hr Hooogle It 6
Obama calls on women only at news conference 1 hr Hooogle It 11
More from around the web