In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments (Page 1,144)

Showing posts 22,861 - 22,880 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is convient for you to ignore me so you don't have to intellectually stand up to me. LOLOL
Isn't it a totalitarian rule to jail people in the U.K for racist thought crimes?
Like when British tram lady was jailed for speaking her opinion?
Britain = Totalitarian ANTIFA
Britain = Nazis against Nazis.
Hey your racist pillok, the only two times we have discussed anything you have bottled out thought lack of evidence once you had got past your racist propaganda.

Yes I ignore you for good reason, in my book you are not h p|ssing on if you were on fire.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The trouble you've got is that in order for your posts to have any impact, people must first respect your opinion.
I would be curious to hear whether any posters have respect, even just a little bit, for barefoot and his views.

Anybody?

“free your mind.”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

HugeKielbasa wrote:
Why would anyone hate stupid people & degenerates?
We must have the best & brightest brains to ever live ponder this.
In order to figure out why people woould hate stupid people & degenerates.
We must bring back from the dead Nikola Tesla, Korolev, Wernher Von Braun, Thomas Edison, Da Vinci,Einstein, Neils Bohr, Theodor Kaluza, Max Planck, Ulam, Teller & Opperman, Newton, Theodor Porsche, Igor Sikorsky, Copernicus, Galileo , Gregor Mendel,
So they can study the reason why people would hate stupid people & degenerate.
We must do an extensive study for 500 years to find out why people hate stupid people & degenerates.
.. tick..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
E=mc^2 tells us nothing about an omnipotent deity.
Nothing.
Nothing at all.
That's crackpot science fiction.
Your understanding of the equation and the word omnipotence are flawed

Just because you do not comprehend doe not meant itís not true, it just means that you donít; comprehend
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I certainly don't, it was that crazy barefoot insulting britain
I know - why don't you and Christine have a nice smart conversation and ignore the idiots on here? they thrive on your replies. it pumps them up. deprive them of the satisfaction of having someone treating them as worthy of notice.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
E=mc^2 tells us nothing about an omnipotent deity.
Nothing.
Nothing at all.
That's crackpot science fiction.
The only crackpot here is the one spouting Discovery Institute Creationist propoganda.

F*ck your cult.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't do it, DngLkr.
Why not ask Jennifer Wiseman, Christian; currently chief of the ExoPlanets and Stellar Astrophysics Laboratory in the Astrophysics Science Division at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center?
You state the exception and not the rule.

The vast majority of scientists are not Christian.

Since: Jun 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey your racist pillok, the only two times we have discussed anything you have bottled out thought lack of evidence once you had got past your racist propaganda.
Yes I ignore you for good reason, in my book you are not h p|ssing on if you were on fire.
You don't even respond.

Is it not totalitarian rule to jail people for racist thought crimes?

I am Polish.

Tram lady spoke out against Polish people.

I certainly DO NOT think Tram lady deserves to be jailed for a thought crime.

This is insane totalitarianism.

You Brits are so afraid of the NAZIS & RACISTS that you are willing to create a law that is completely Totalitarian & anti Free speech?

Your dumb fuck island of Britain is too stupid to see it.

You Brits praise how you fought & beat the Totalitarian Nazis.

Now your Brits are acting like Totalitarian Nazis jailing people for racist thought crimes.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the USA did not come into WWI (drug into the war by UK agents), the Allied armies would have lost (or, at best, the war wold have been dragged out for another five years before the lines would have stopped right where they were at, with the Central powers better positioned that when the war started.
Britain didn't have anyone left.
Better change your avatar from a first World War British soldier to an American one, then.

“free your mind.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "Bringmedinner" is morally bankrupt, and all too typical for his kind. He tells us that without his faith, he would have no reason not to murder. He obviously believes that murder is not wrong unless a punitive sky daddy sees it. And that's just the beginning of his depravity. He is happy to scapegoat skeptics, and he is happy to use the extremely derogatory and provocative language to do so.
What do we think about such people? What should we do about them? Politely tolerate them? The Jews don't think so. They and their Anti-Defamation League won't tolerate this kind of talk about them, and I'll bet that they know a thing or two about the consequences of condoning such speech.
Some say don't be confrontational. I ask, why not? Because somebody might be turned off? Who cares? Being a spineless doormat turns me off.
Who else tolerates this kind of talk? Seriously - who else let's others call them vile, corrupt, and abominable? I say we need to kick it up a notch, and take the aggressive role in such conversations. If one of these religites wants to libel you or me, give his moral indignation back to him in spades - in language that makes it clear what is and is not acceptable, and offers an example for others. Nobody should sit for that kind of hate speech that doesn't need to.
I sympathise and empathise with your frustration.. but what to do..?
If we respond with anger, we become at least in part like them.. and also further fuel their fire / their justification for their beliefs.
If we try to appeal to their reason , their humane feelings or their better nature, we find to our dismay there is none .
I don't know there is a resolution..
Maybe the best we can hope for is marginalisation and containment .. there again, thats how the holocaust started..??

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

I hate communists but I don't think they should be jailed.

You Brits are such dumb, desperate control freaks.

I have NEVER seen anything like it.

Usually dumb people are semi lazy & the opposite of control freaks like we see in Blacks or Latinos.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd still be on the island sipping tea and eating weinerschnitzels if the USA had not intervened.
And your munitions came from the USA.
How far back do you want to go with this?

If not for us Brits, you'd be speaking French and eating snails.

“free your mind.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah it is racist to point out that Mississippi is the most Black state.
It is not prejudice to hate on White Mississippians as ignorant, inbred hillbillies.
Got you ;-)
derpa de doo
I did not mention the latter..
and I suspect you hate on both..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

HugeKielbasa wrote:
I hate communists but I don't think they should be jailed.
You Brits are such dumb, desperate control freaks.
I have NEVER seen anything like it.
Usually dumb people are semi lazy & the opposite of control freaks like we see in Blacks or Latinos.
Is that your second guess? Tell you what, make your next two guesses in the next post.

If you fail to guess my race, you have to admit that you're wrong about your views on race/

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Beatthesystem wrote:
<quoted text>
.. tick..
If you claim to have a high IQ & high EQ.

You should be able to figure out why people would hate dumb people & degenerates.

Even a 10 year old might get it. LOL

It is not rocket science to why people might hate dumb people & degenerates.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor delusional fool, britain wasn't loosing, it was stalemate and Germany were weakening, us troops were useless, by the time we trained you in modern warfare we had allready won the war
I'm going to say that Germany were beaten by the time the US entered the war. Although in a war such as this, terms like "winning" and "losing" don't really count for much.

After the Battle of Jutland, the German fleet never ventured out and we were able to begin the blockade of Germany. The next two years showed that the blockade was the single most effective action that brought Germany to its knees. Starvation among the people led to mutinies in the German fleet followed by the eventual collapse of their military.

In March of 1918 the Germans tried one last throw of the dice and launched the Ludendorff Offensive. The Russian Revolution had meant that there was no longer an eastern front which gave the Germans the necessary men and munitions to throw against the allied lines. The offensive punched deep holes in the British and French lines and at times things were very grim but the allies rallied and in the space of a few weeks the offensive had failed. The British and French along with Canadian and Australian troops launched a counter-offensive and the Hindenburg Line was breached for the first time. After that it was just a question of how long Germany would still continue to fight.

The first doughboys had arrived in June 1917 and they were mainly used to augment the French and British lines. Pershing wanted a US army that could act independently of Britain and France and after much training he got one. This was followed by victory at Cantigny in May 1918 which saw US forces in action on their own for the first time.

Come September 1918 the Germans were retreating and Pershing had an army of approximately half a million. The final three months of the war saw Pershings army in the thick of it for the first time. American casualty rates were high which is largely attributed to poor logistics, lack of equipment and Pershing's insistence on doing things his way by ignoring the latest ground tactics that the allies were using to great effect.

What came out of US involvement in WWI was a "coming of age" for America and after four long years of a brutal and draining war, the realisation that the great powers in Europe had had their day in the sun.

“free your mind.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I lied. You already said it I am a dishonest liar. I lied about hating stupid people & degenerates.
I actually love stupid people & degenerates "giggle" ^_^ hi hi
Our U.S prison system is filled with these great lovely stupid people & degenerates "giggle" I love them
I just want to go to the U.S prison system & give all of the U.S prisoners a big hug & kiss for their contribution to this great nation!
"giggle'
I said your arguements were dishonest..
you are being dishonest with yourself even if you don't realise it..
I did not say you were a liar.. because I consider you genuinely believe what you say, what you believe.

still not answered my question.. tick..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

HugeKielbasa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even respond.
Is it not totalitarian rule to jail people for racist thought crimes?
I am Polish.
Tram lady spoke out against Polish people.
I certainly DO NOT think Tram lady deserves to be jailed for a thought crime.
This is insane totalitarianism.
You Brits are so afraid of the NAZIS & RACISTS that you are willing to create a law that is completely Totalitarian & anti Free speech?
Your dumb fuck island of Britain is too stupid to see it.
You Brits praise how you fought & beat the Totalitarian Nazis.
Now your Brits are acting like Totalitarian Nazis jailing people for racist thought crimes.
You have had your reply, now get it trough your thick racist head that I have every intention of ignoring anything and everything you write. You sicken me, you make we want to puke. It is you type of deliberately ignorant moron that tried to kill my children, now butt out

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Beatthesystem wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not mention the latter..
and I suspect you hate on both..
I do hate Black people & British people.

I don't really see much of a difference to be honest.

Briish people just seem like really pale Africans who are extremely overly ambitious, desperate, anal, OCD, control freak.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I certainly don't, it was that crazy barefoot insulting britain
He insults everything and everyone that doesn't fit into his narrow vision.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,861 - 22,880 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••