Syrian opposition to Obama: Waiting for election day to act is 'unacceptable'

Full story: CNN 116
The head of a prominent Syrian opposition group says U.S. President Barack Obama, along with other countries, should take greater action on Syria and not be worried about whether the "right decision" will hurt Obama's re-election campaign. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#1 Jul 15, 2012
Neither Obama nor Romney will act after Election Day. The majority of Americans are firmly opposed to any US involvement in Syria!!
Syrian

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Dear god assad, I'm try my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with high IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "The Russians are putting it right up their despicable Zionists assses for no reason and why shouldn't he?? He's been killing his own people all the time!" "Russia has stopped the West in its tracks!!! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell?"; "Russian are true friends to Syria."; "Murderous Dictators Venezuela Chavez, China and Iran are true friends of Syria."; "Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god assad!"; "McCain and Hillary have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it." "Those rebels bastards have been defeated for the millionth time (Or I would like to think so)"; "The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians and Israel are forcing you, my god assad, to murder your own people." Please understand that I am hiding out in Los Angeles as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever!!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Obama is a terrorist war monger and mass murderer jew puppet just like what was there before him.He is a joke and should be on trial for war crimes.He and israel are currently supporting a terrorist proxie war inside Syria and it is war crimes pure and simple.
Tariq Ziad

Shelby, NC

#4 Jul 16, 2012
Syrian opposition wants American troops in Syria now. If you want help from 'Enemies of Muslims' then why do you say 'Allah-ho-Akbar'.
Shahjee

Lahore, Pakistan

#5 Jul 16, 2012
What a sham for Muslim leaders all over the world.they would kill themselves but wud not step down,they get killed by non Muslims but wud not step down,they wud get killed to gather moony but wud not step down,they are owed hungry and they wud let themselves killed for it but wud not step down,there will be no supporters but they wud hang on to their beloved ruling chair.shame on Muslim rulers and shame on these leaders whose people wud call non Muslim for help to get rid of these cruel kings.o Muslim leaders,rulers,kings shame on you all.you wudnt go to graves...then how wud u face the great Allah.o Muslims' rulers,I have no words say how bad u r but Allah is watching u.
Non of you have read history of hazrat umar razi Allah Anhui,if u did not then shame on and if u did then double shame on u.o rulers of Muslims all over the world,remember you and I wll die one day and that day is nearing with every breath you and I take.
We feel shame calling others for help but only if u cud hear us.
Newscast

Syria

#6 Jul 16, 2012
The opposition has to wait till Jesus resurrection day
Highlight

Syria

#7 Jul 16, 2012
Haven't the opposition understand that neither the USA nor the Arabs and Europeans are really keen to help them...Because all know what is behind the plot they are working for/////
Greg

Germany

#8 Jul 16, 2012
These global mass murderers, war criminals from usa and the rest of these idiots( so called western countries ) should stop to meddle there.
Clearly that these guys, who fight are some kind of religious, sectarian fanatics, who are manipulated by some robbers, who want to take over the power in this Syria and ruin country. It will be not good for Syrians there.
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#9 Jul 16, 2012
Syrian wrote:
Dear god assad, I'm try my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with high IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "The Russians are putting it right up their despicable Zionists assses for no reason and why shouldn't he?? He's been killing his own people all the time!" "Russia has stopped the West in its tracks!!! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell?"; "Russian are true friends to Syria."; "Murderous Dictators Venezuela Chavez, China and Iran are true friends of Syria."; "Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god assad!"; "McCain and Hillary have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it." "Those rebels bastards have been defeated for the millionth time (Or I would like to think so)"; "The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians and Israel are forcing you, my god assad, to murder your own people." Please understand that I am hiding out in Los Angeles as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever!!
Take a hike zionist azzzwipe Ayreshire!! Those Syrian rebel terrorists can kiss Obama's azzz!!!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#10 Jul 16, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Take a hike zionist azzzwipe Ayreshire!! Those Syrian rebel terrorists can kiss Obama's azzz!!!
But remember obama is a terrorist also because he is supporting the terrorist in Syria just like he did in Libya on orders from israel.Obama is nothing but a puppet like all other so called american presidents.
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 Jul 16, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
<quoted text>But remember obama is a terrorist also because he is supporting the terrorist in Syria just like he did in Libya on orders from israel.Obama is nothing but a puppet like all other so called american presidents.
Stop talking Trash!! Why do stay in a country you love to HATE assclown?? Why the hell don't you get your filthy rear end the out of this country clown that gives you the freedom to write your hateful ignorant lying nonsense?? Try your silly nonsense in another country and show the same ignorant hate toward them. You wouldn't last two seconds dumbazz! What the hell are you doing living in the USA?? You need to move that big diarrhea foaming at the mouth lies and propaganda of yours to Iran or any of these Muslim countries you love so much. Try it in their system and see how long you last moron!! Those little baby fingers won't be doing much more typing on that old worn out Radio Shack computer. It's obvious you hate this country so I suggest you get the hell out and don't come back!! Please, make us all happy. Take Syrianassadasswiper and oczx Diaper Head with you! When you nutjobs get there, make sure you clowns say your prayers 5 times a day facing Mecca. They might be easier on you. Get those rear ends as high as you can get it so that they know that your serious!
Syrian

Rio Rancho, NM

#12 Jul 16, 2012
My Dearest god assad, I'm try my best with the lies and propaganda to help you out but the educated and those with high IQ's are not buying it! I certainly hope this will not reflect in my next paychecks from you! I find myself gum flappin' at the mouth with repeated nonsense because it's all I can think of!! Things like, "CLINTON, MCCAIN, AND THAT PSYCHOPATH AYRESHIRE NEED TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF SYRIAN AFFAIRS ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO PROOF IF THEY ARE OR NOT! I JUST LIKE MAKING UP FILTHY LITTLE LIES!" "The Russians are putting it right up their despicable Zionists assses for no reason and why shouldn't They?? Their Hero Assad has been putting it right up his own peoples' assses for no reason all!"; "Russia has stopped the West in its tracks!!! I really don't know what tracks I'm talking about but what the hell?"; "Russian are true friends to Syria."; "Murderous Dictators Chavez, China and Iran are true friends of Syria."; "Zionists are behind all of your murdering escapades and blaming it all on you, my god assad!"; "McCain and Hillary have sent American forces into Syria without anyone but you and I knowing about it." "Those rebels bastards have been defeated for the millionth time (Or I would like to think so)"; "The USA, the West, The U.N., the Arab League, Zionists, Jews, Christians and Israel are forcing you, my god assad, to murder your own people." Please understand that I am hiding out in Los Angeles as your faithful servant and lying propagandist so that the Real Syrians who don't like a Murderous Dictator can't find me. Yours Forever!!
reality is always best

Covington, VA

#13 Jul 16, 2012
Poor A$$forhire is just so crazy with his propaganda lol
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#15 Jul 16, 2012
reality is always best wrote:
Poor A$$forhire is just so crazy with his propaganda lol
Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! Covington Unreality Nutjob in a mental ward is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayer helping them spread their filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! They are Just another filthy Muzzies living in the U.S.! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame this country for allowing you scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your maggot smelin' azz and your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!! Unsolved UFO sightings, 9/11 conspiracies, Zionist Companies that own the media and the world!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Give us something more credible or don't post this nonsense! My guess is, you know full well you can't actually support your position with fact, so you won't rule out BS as a valuable tool to keep your ideology healthy. I've a friend who recently got into believing all this BS. They're supposed to be the head of The Illuminati, yeah right? Some people can't face the fact that the world is a random chaotic mess. Governments, countries and civilizations come in and out of power through a series of fortuitous or unfortunate events out of people's control. Some people want to believe there are people behind it all pulling strings and driving our world in a certain direction. They end up joining dots where there is none and linking events which are unrelated. The rich and the powerful end up getting the brunt of this. They're either Satan incarnate, members of shady, ancient organizations or reptilian overlords. Anti-Semites can only imagine the Rothschild's get the brunt of their end prophecy nonsense because they are Jews. I have been reading a lot lately about how the Rothschild's rule the world and Central Banks. Can anyone point me in the direction of actual evidence for this?
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#16 Jul 16, 2012
Greg wrote:
These global mass murderers, war criminals from usa and the rest of these idiots( so called western countries ) should stop to meddle there.
Clearly that these guys, who fight are some kind of religious, sectarian fanatics, who are manipulated by some robbers, who want to take over the power in this Syria and ruin country. It will be not good for Syrians there.
Here we go again WITH GREG THE ARAB MUZZIE GERMAN NUTJOB'S ENDLESS LIES AND PROPAGANDA AND A PAID ONE TO BOOT!! ARAB GREGGORY BOY Assad and HAMASArat milker is just a deranged Assad and Hamas terrorist psychopath, upset over the fact that the world now sees through him and his despicable ilk!!
gREGGORY BOY LOVES TO BLAME THE WEST AND ISRAEL AND EVERYONE ELSE HE CAN THINK OF FOR WHAT IS GOING ON IN SYRIA WHILE HIDING OUT IN GERMANY AS A PAID ASSAD SOCK PUPPET. AS IF ALL THESE COUNTRIES ARE FORCING ASSAD TO MURDER HIS OWN PEOPLE!! 14,000 PLUS MURDERED TO DATE AND THE FILTHY ARAB HIDING OUT IN GERMANY CONTINUES WITH THE FILTHY PAID LYING PROPAGANDA!
Ayreshire

Rio Rancho, NM

#17 Jul 16, 2012
Tariq Ziad wrote:
Syrian opposition wants American troops in Syria now. If you want help from 'Enemies of Muslims' then why do you say 'Allah-ho-Akbar'.
oH REAllY! Prove it!
Syrian

San Diego, CA

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Ayreshire is just a sick zionist psychopath!! Let him tell that "BiBi" moron to send those zionist azzzwipes in to fight Syria!!!
William

Chester, UK

#19 Jul 17, 2012
He has been wise enough not to listen to the warmongers,nevertheless he has contributed indirectly to the mess in Syria,but Russia and China will never allow USA to be the self appointed police in Syria.
I suggest that Obama should support the revolution in Bahrain,Saudi Arabia and help the oppressed population to gain its right for democracy and justice.

Since: Jun 12

Syria

#20 Jul 17, 2012
Inside view: Obama is indeed wise not meddle in Syria. Hilary on the other hand , like McCain, is doing her best to lead Russia and China into supporting her pro-violence strategy in Syria. They way she acts reminds me of a book called Inside the Company by Philip Agee. I mean it ain't like CIA has never done it before ;-)! btw, i think the command to commit a massacre in Syria has been issued to the so-called rebels. Since there's a UNSC session on Wednesday and they wanna sure wanna blame the Assad for it. the question is which village this time.
William

Chester, UK

#21 Jul 17, 2012
FromAleppoSyria # 20
You are absolutely right,well said .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 8 min serfs up 567
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 min Earthling-1 32,998
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 12 min James Woods 6,896
Gas prices have voters in surly mood (Jun '08) 16 min sho did 10
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min VorenusI 271,214
Bondi asks court to support gay marriage ban 23 min Dubya 9
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 45 min Brian_G 306,294
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 121,489
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Lioncub 1,127,286
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Cornelius Scudmister 159,165
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,818

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE