Trayvon Martin case: Shooter George Zimmerman appears uninjured in police video on night of shooting

Mar 29, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.nydailynews.com

Contradicting claims, video shows that George Zimmerman's nose is not broken or bleeding and the back of his head is unmarked by grass or bruising

Explosive video reveals that George Zimmerman appeared uninjured when he arrived at a Florida police station the night he shot Trayvon Martin — his nose is not broken or bleeding and the back of his head is unmarked by grass or bruising.

The Sanford, Fla., Police Department says it did not arrest the Hispanic neighborhood watchman who killed the unarmed black teenager because Trayvon was pounding his head into the ground and Zimmerman shot in self-defense.

The security camera footage shot inside the police station directly contradicts a police report written that night.

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Mar 29, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Well, well, well.

Imagine that.
Robert

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Speculation that is all this is and it cuts both ways. Your speculating about what his statement is and contradicting the speculated statement.

Speculation, that is what race baiters and the liberals are doing. They don’t know Tray what he is really like or what happened so they speculated that Zimmerman unlawfully killed Tray and should be punished.

Well if we are going to decide based on speculation let me speculate a different scenario.

I speculate that Tray is a thief, I speculate this because when he was caught at school in the incident he is on suspension for he had in his back pack; 12 items of women’s jewelry, a watch, a screwdriver described in the police report as a burglary tool and an empty bag with marijuana residue. Also Tray admitted the items did not belong to his mother or sister but were given to him by an unnamed friend. I am not buying his story, he is made less credible by the fact that he was searched in the first place for committing a crime against the school and was caught on a drug violation. I speculate he was prying into lockers or houses or maybe a friend did give him the jewelry and that is why the marijuana bag is empty, he sold out taking jewelry for pot.

Tray while out on suspension from school goes to Sanford where I speculate he recognizes the fact that if he commits a burglary there and fences the jewelry in Miami there is little chance of his getting caught. He looks at his access to the gated community as a happy hunting ground for burglary.

I speculate that skittles and Arizona ice tea is his excuse for wandering around the community looking for his next target of opportunity, he needs to figure out who is home and who is not.

I speculate that Zimmerman sees Tray and recognizes him for what he is, a thief looking to steal again. He calls police and follows Tray so we don’t end up with another police complaint ending with the words gone on arrival back in service for calls.

I speculate that Tray has a chip on his shoulder because he feels the only reason he was followed was because he is black. When he was urged to run by his girlfriend he refused but did walk fast enough to elude Zimmerman.

I speculate that the incident was over, Tray was gone and Zimmerman was only waiting for the Patrol Unit so he could file the report when Tray came back.

The hoodie, Tray was obviously not wearing one because his girlfriend said that Tray put his hoodie on when he noticed that Zimmerman was watching him. I speculate that Tray was contemplating crime and did not want to be recognized.

I speculate Tray got mad enough to do something and went back to confront Zimmerman. According to Tray’s girlfriend Tray went from,“I am not going to run”, to “I think I gave him the slip”, to “why are you following me”, to sounds of a struggle.
Speaking of Tray’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend, I have heard her referred to as both, why does she need a lawyer and won’t talk to the police. Time for me to speculate again, she is lying or wants to. The only statement she has given is with her lawyer questioning her. The police have statements, phone records, crime scene info, they have lots of information and if the girlfriend starts leaving things out or lying to them it will be quickly apparent and she does not want to be charged with obstruction of justice. That is why she needs a lawyer.

I speculate that the indignant Tray assaulted Zimmerman, he took Zimmerman to the ground and got on top him, a witness saw the guy with wearing red on the bottom yelling help. Zimmerman was wearing red. Tray was going to teach that red neck not to follow him.

I speculate that Zimmerman in fear for his life pulls his gun and shoots Tray before he can be killed or seriously injured.

Do you think Zimmerman murdered someone knowing police could arrive any second because he called them? I don’t think so, if you do the witness who saw the assault kind of puts a fly in that ointment.
Xstain Fatwass Central

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
Speculation that is all this is and it cuts both ways.
Yes, but you're very sick in not being able to recognize alarming facts from speculation.

We know Zimmerman has two violent felonies, called 911 scores of time in the previous two months about "black males," was rejected as sketchy by his local town watch, and stalked the kid after being told not to by 911.

Because the police obviously did not seriously investigate the scene or interrogate Zimmerman it will now be very difficult to totally negate his tale.

(You can guess how the police would have responded has this been a marijuana using, white kid from a tony private school and wealthy family, instead.)

Although cracks are appearing in Zimmerman's scenario. Such as his apparent unblemished, good health in the video....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
I speculate that Tray is a thief, I speculate this because when he was caught at school in the incident he is on suspension for he had in his back pack; 12 items of women’s jewelry, a watch, a screwdriver described in the police report as a burglary tool and an empty bag with marijuana residue. Also Tray admitted the items did not belong to his mother or sister but were given to him by an unnamed friend. I am not buying his story, he is made less credible by the fact that he was searched in the first place for committing a crime against the school and was caught on a drug violation. I speculate he was prying into lockers or houses or maybe a friend did give him the jewelry and that is why the marijuana bag is empty, he sold out taking jewelry for pot.
Tray while out on suspension from school goes to Sanford where I speculate he recognizes the fact that if he commits a burglary there and fences the jewelry in Miami there is little chance of his getting caught. He looks at his access to the gated community as a happy hunting ground for burglary.
I speculate that skittles and Arizona ice tea is his excuse for wandering around the community looking for his next target of opportunity, he needs to figure out who is home and who is not.
I speculate that Zimmerman sees Tray and recognizes him for what he is, a thief looking to steal again. He calls police and follows Tray so we don’t end up with another police complaint ending with the words gone on arrival back in service for calls.
I speculate that Tray has a chip on his shoulder because he feels the only reason he was followed was because he is black. When he was urged to run by his girlfriend he refused but did walk fast enough to elude Zimmerman.
I speculate that the incident was over, Tray was gone and Zimmerman was only waiting for the Patrol Unit so he could file the report when Tray came back.
The hoodie, Tray was obviously not wearing one because his girlfriend said that Tray put his hoodie on when he noticed that Zimmerman was watching him. I speculate that Tray was contemplating crime and did not want to be recognized.
I speculate Tray got mad enough to do something and went back to confront Zimmerman. According to Tray’s girlfriend Tray went from,“I am not going to run”, to “I think I gave him the slip”, to “why are you following me”, to sounds of a struggle.
Speaking of Tray’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend, I have heard her referred to as both, why does she need a lawyer and won’t talk to the police. Time for me to speculate again, she is lying or wants to. The only statement she has given is with her lawyer questioning her. The police have statements, phone records, crime scene info, they have lots of information and if the girlfriend starts leaving things out or lying to them it will be quickly apparent and she does not want to be charged with obstruction of justice. That is why she needs a lawyer.
I speculate that the indignant Tray assaulted Zimmerman, he took Zimmerman to the ground and got on top him, a witness saw the guy with wearing red on the bottom yelling help. Zimmerman was wearing red. Tray was going to teach that red neck not to follow him.
I speculate that Zimmerman in fear for his life pulls his gun and shoots Tray before he can be killed or seriously injured.
Do you think Zimmerman murdered someone knowing police could arrive any second because he called them? I don’t think so, if you do the witness who saw the assault kind of puts a fly in that ointment.
A video is speculation? How do you figure that? Either the man has a broken bloody nose on video or he doesn't?
Robert

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

PayThat CEO wrote:
<quoted text>
A video is speculation? How do you figure that? Either the man has a broken bloody nose on video or he doesn't?
You speculate that because you did not see an injury that there was none. You speculate that because someone on the internet said he had a broken nose and you don't see a broken nose that is proof he lied about a broken nose. We don't even know if he claimed a broken nose.
Robert

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Xstain Fatwass Central wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but you're very sick in not being able to recognize alarming facts from speculation.
We know Zimmerman has two violent felonies, called 911 scores of time in the previous two months about "black males," was rejected as sketchy by his local town watch, and stalked the kid after being told not to by 911.
Because the police obviously did not seriously investigate the scene or interrogate Zimmerman it will now be very difficult to totally negate his tale.
(You can guess how the police would have responded has this been a marijuana using, white kid from a tony private school and wealthy family, instead.)
Although cracks are appearing in Zimmerman's scenario. Such as his apparent unblemished, good health in the video....
The only fact relevant in this case is what Tray did right before being shot. Nothing you brought up has anything at all to do with that and is factually wrong on top of that, Zimmerman does not have two felonies or he would be in jail for felon in possession of a handgun and who knows what else, he did not stalk anyone, you don't have to obey a 911 operator, you don't know he did or did not stop following Tray after being told not to, in fact if you listen to the un redacted 911 tape it sounds like he in fact did quit following when the 911 operator said we don't need you to do that, you don't know Zimmerman scenario since it has not been released only rumors of what it is, you don't know the police investigation was sloppy or skewed since you have not seen it.

You are just prejudiced against Zimmerman because he a white Hispanic. I have never heard of a white Hispanic before this case, it is part of the media and the race baiters trying to stoke the fires of racial hatred and your falling for it.
Lance Winslow

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

As the facts unfold, it becomes apparent that Zimmerman's best hope is that his lawyer can stack the jury with bigoted, violent, lying, scumbags such as those local police who aided and abetted him.
Robert

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Lance Winslow wrote:
As the facts unfold, it becomes apparent that Zimmerman's best hope is that his lawyer can stack the jury with bigoted, violent, lying, scumbags such as those local police who aided and abetted him.
If the police aided and abetted him? How come the media reported that the homicide investigator who ended up with the case wanted to charge Zimmerman, and had filed an affidavit to that effect. A prosecutor got involved and then because of all the stir the case was kicked up to a more important prosecutor who did not want to proceed yet. I dont' now why but maybe they wanted a better case before arresting, maybe they wanted to indite him before arrest to deny him the chance to a probable cause hearing he would be entitled to on a warrant or maybe the new prosecutor had doubts of his guilt. We don't know and neither do you.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fact relevant in this case is what Tray did right before being shot. Nothing you brought up has anything at all to do with that and is factually wrong on top of that, Zimmerman does not have two felonies or he would be in jail for felon in possession of a handgun and who knows what else, he did not stalk anyone, you don't have to obey a 911 operator, you don't know he did or did not stop following Tray after being told not to, in fact if you listen to the un redacted 911 tape it sounds like he in fact did quit following when the 911 operator said we don't need you to do that, you don't know Zimmerman scenario since it has not been released only rumors of what it is, you don't know the police investigation was sloppy or skewed since you have not seen it.
You are just prejudiced against Zimmerman because he a white Hispanic. I have never heard of a white Hispanic before this case, it is part of the media and the race baiters trying to stoke the fires of racial hatred and your falling for it.
I speculate you are a defender of anyone who murders a black kid in cold blood. You must be so pleased with yourself...

I saw the police video. Where's the blood on Zimmerman?
Robert

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
I speculate you are a defender of anyone who murders a black kid in cold blood. You must be so pleased with yourself...
I saw the police video. Where's the blood on Zimmerman?
I just know a lynching when I see one, I see all these post by people whom the one thing I know for sure don't care what they facts are they just want Zimmerman to pay regardless of what happened on the street. If it was not illegal and they could find them they would have Zimmerman strung up by a tree.

I am ready to recognize anything from Zimmerman had the presence of mind to set the thing up and the police are in on the conspiracy to he is completely innocent and Tray Martin snapped threatening to kill him or anything in between. Until the facts are out someone has to counteract the liberal dribble on here. Since you have seen the video what was the transporting officer looking at when he obviously was staring at the back of Zimmerman's head.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Lance Winslow wrote:
I suspect he can find some of them here.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
I just know a lynching when I see one, I see all these post by people whom the one thing I know for sure don't care what they facts are they just want Zimmerman to pay regardless of what happened on the street. If it was not illegal and they could find them they would have Zimmerman strung up by a tree.
I am ready to recognize anything from Zimmerman had the presence of mind to set the thing up and the police are in on the conspiracy to he is completely innocent and Tray Martin snapped threatening to kill him or anything in between. Until the facts are out someone has to counteract the liberal dribble on here. Since you have seen the video what was the transporting officer looking at when he obviously was staring at the back of Zimmerman's head.
From what I see, people want justice for Zimmerman, and Martin.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Mr. Zimmerman, the white-Mexican, was cleaned up !
He got rid of a domestic terrorist (aka gang banger).

The racist agitators want to make their fellow blacks an 'endangered species'.

In other words:
When a gang banger wants to attack you, you must permit him/her to do so.

When a banger wants to fondle your wife, daughter, or son, you must permit him to follow through.

When a banger breaks into your house and is getting ready to rape your 7-year old daughter, or sodomize your little boy, you must not interfere.
You must allow him to finish the process.

When bangers commit a home invasion, you must permit them to beat the crap out of you, slice you up, or shoot family members in the head.

When bangers are robbing a bank, they must not be confronted by the police.

After all, according to black activists like Maxine Waters, blacks do not commit crimes, they merely take what is lawfully theirs.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Papillon wrote:
In other words:
When a banger wants to fondle your wife, daughter, or son, you must permit him to follow through.
When a banger breaks into your house and is getting ready to rape your 7-year old daughter, or sodomize your little boy, you must not interfere.
When bangers commit a home invasion, you must permit them to beat the crap out of you, slice you up, or shoot family members in the head.
After all, according to black activists like Maxine Waters, blacks do not commit crimes, they merely take what is lawfully theirs.
And sometimes the "banger" is an innocent kid who is being attacked by a racist cretin.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Papillon wrote:
In other words:
You've got it bad.
And, you are a demented pervert.

Go away.
Robert

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

I don't know how this is going to turn out but I am more worried about the 450 million bullets Homeland Security bought than the one George Zimmerman bought. What the hell do they need 450 million bullets for. That works out to over 2000 rounds per employee but that is more than that because how many people in places like FEMA carry guns.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

The video of the Washington Post does not show the true medical condition of Zimmerman as claimed by the deceitful liberal media of Obama that are pursuing lawlessness and ‘mob justice lynch’ style attack on Zimmerman who must be captured or killed by the Mozlem Brothers. Zimmerman and witness said that Zimmerman was screaming ‘Help’ that was recorded while Martin attacked him and broke his nose while hitting his head against the side stones. Evidently, Martin was a ‘brother’ who is supported by the Mozlem Brothers of America that are led by the Black Panthers that call for the Shariya law verdict of “Eye for Eye” with no trial. The liberal media that is instructed daily by the Obama regime is supporting the bounty threat that offers million dollars for Zimmerman with Jewish name which is nothing else but Jihad war against the half Jew half Hispanic Zimmerman. Will Obama allow the killing of Zimmerman in public by the Black Panthers like it is done in Iran?
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

What will really matter is statements from attending EMS. The video was taken over an hour after Zimmerman had been attended by them. Actually, the video does show an anomaly on the back of Zimmerman's head; it appears shaved and possibly the cut. It is quick to see in the low resolution CCTV video and the quickness of it. Police and prosecutors will go by what they and EMS saw on that night, not the race baiting madness in the streets and by Sharpton, etc., now condemned by ML King's niece.
Xstain Fatwass Central

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
The only fact relevant in this case is what Tray did right before being shot. Nothing you brought up has anything at all to do with that and is factually wrong on top of that....
No, these are all facts and they are pertinent.

Zimmerman's story is beginning to have cracks.

He had two violent felony incidents.

He literally stalked the kid. The kid had not broken the law. Zimmerman stalked him...after being told not to by 911.

Zimmerman was so sketchy his own town watch patrol would have nothing to do with him.

Zimmerman called 911 to complain about "black males" scores of times in the previous two months.

It suggests a racist predator with a short fuse. The fact that an apparent nutcase like him can even have a gun says a great deal about right wing, racist, gun toting FL.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Lance Winslow wrote:
Attention hoodie wearing lance lowlife!!! You and that CEO turd are full of sht. Following a shooting, etc. police immediately summon EMS and they examine the injured and the deceased. FYI: A "security camera" in a police station does not equate to a photo, x-ray, etc.
Witnesses heard Zimmerman's yells for help and witnesses saw the teen beating on Zimmerman. The dead teen had a long history of disrespecting authority, etc. Based on his record, for him to strike a security guard may have well been just part of another day unfortunately it was his last. If you act the part of a fool it obviously can be harzardous to your health...Makes me wonder how it's possible for an a-hole like you to still be around?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••