Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats Have Failed Blacks

Jul 11, 2012 Full story: National Public Radio 2,348

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney didn't expect a warm embrace when he took the stage Wednesday at the NAACP annual convention in Houston.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#2028 Aug 11, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Scum, slime, turd, filth, sloth, scuz, Marxist, lowlife. They all describe him and all the anti American liberals who hate and despise the USA BUT remain here for the entitlements. These corrupt maggots won't work and stayed stoned and drunk all day waiting for the next taxpayer sponsored freebie to come their way. Time to stop these free lunching SWEAT HOGS and their messiah the illegal Kenyan.
I know you're upset you have a black president. I'm happy that makes you mad. You have no idea what "Marxist" means.
And I always get a chuckle out of you Rush Limpaugh groupies who put people down for "staying stoned".

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2029 Aug 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're upset you have a black president. I'm happy that makes you mad. You have no idea what "Marxist" means.
And I always get a chuckle out of you Rush Limpaugh groupies who put people down for "staying stoned".
Obama is a "gay" president.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#2030 Aug 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know of any black president. The Kenyan usurper who has a white mamma and a black dadda is not BLACK. Perhaps you should check with a real black man like Morgan Freeman who will also tell you the same thing. You have no idea what AMERICAN means and Rush will send you his turds so you can wise up a tad after lunching on them. Staying stoned is why you are so dumb.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#2032 Aug 11, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know of any black president.
Obama.
Try to keep up with the news.
RT Pipe wrote:
The Kenyan usurper who has a white mamma and a black dadda is not BLACK. Perhaps you should check with a real black man like Morgan Freeman who will also tell you the same thing. You have no idea what AMERICAN means and Rush will send you his turds so you can wise up a tad after lunching on them. Staying stoned is why you are so dumb.
LOL! A Rush worshiper putting someone down for "staying stoned"!
Too funny.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#2033 Aug 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama.
Try to keep up with the news.
<quoted text>
LOL! A Rush worshiper putting someone down for "staying stoned"!
Too funny.
You are watching MSLSD and that is a NAZI network with an atheist owner so you need to keep up RoHo! As for being 'stoned' how do you 'do' the guys and gals with those needles stuck in your azz and a crack pipe in your fish tank?

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#2034 Aug 11, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know of any black president.
Obama!
Try to keep up with current events!
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>The Kenyan usurper who has a white mamma and a black dadda is not BLACK.
WAIT...didn't you just write BLACK dadda?
Black still means black...no?
Since when is BLACK, not black?
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should check with a real black man like Morgan Freeman
Sorry, but in case ya didn't know, Obama is real too!
In fact, he got voted in as PRESIDENT!
..and BIDEN is VICE president!
What, is Obama made of wood now?
Nope, sorry Gepetto...but Obama's a REAL BOY!
lol
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Morgan Freeman who will also tell you the same thing.
OH...I'm convinced NOW!
If Morgan Freedman thinks black doesn't mean black...then is MUST BE TRUE!
How silly of me....
*hope you're smart enough to catch the sarcasm!
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what AMERICAN means and Rush will send you his turds so you can wise up a tad after lunching on them.
That is the most brilliant post I haver EVER read!
Tell us, how do you do it?
Such brilliance, such genius!
LOL
giggles:)
???????

“Flip Flopping My Way”

Since: Feb 12

To The Top!

#2035 Aug 11, 2012
Man, did I ever tie one on last night. Holy crap. Paul Ryan was feeding me shots and handed me a pipe full of something and said "here, smoke this."

And.....

Oh crap.

Say, I didn't name a VP this morning did I?

I have this really bad feeling....

Picking the wrong VP...helping me FLIP FLOP MY WAY TO THE TOP IN 2012!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2036 Aug 11, 2012
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
WTF? Why wouldn't you? You don't care if the man that wants to RUN THIS COUNTRY did not pay taxes, while us working stiffs (the middle class) struggle every day to pay taxes? WOW! You are SO biased and against Obama, that you are willing to let a MILLIONAIRE fu@k you over...and you take it up the @ss with a smile! You might as well thank him for being a liar!
I don't believe Mitt Romney is a tax cheat, why would he run for President if the IRS could bust him at any moment?

You've got to be stupid to believe these tax cheat arguments based on hearsay; it wouldn't be admissible in court.

Snow Bunny_ wrote:
Since when is TAXES trivial? WOW...you are CLUELESS!...
When our nations has trillions of dollars of debt, Romney's tax bill is trivial. I'm glad he's picked Paul Ryan, that Congressman has won several elections in a Democratic Wisconsin district and he has great ideas for balancing the budget.

http://paulryan.house.gov/

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2037 Aug 11, 2012
&fe ature=player_detailpage

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2042 Aug 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Micro is a bulldyke that broke her wand and is pissed at the world.
DUMBOSPAM.

Hypoluxo Fl

#2043 Aug 11, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know of any black president. The Kenyan usurper who has a white mamma and a black dadda is not BLACK. Perhaps you should check with a real black man like Morgan Freeman who will also tell you the same thing. You have no idea what AMERICAN means and Rush will send you his turds so you can wise up a tad after lunching on them. Staying stoned is why you are so dumb.
BIRTHER NUT

Hypoluxo Fl

#2044 Aug 11, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>You are watching MSLSD and that is a NAZI network with an atheist owner so you need to keep up RoHo! As for being 'stoned' how do you 'do' the guys and gals with those needles stuck in your azz and a crack pipe in your fish tank?
BIRTHER NUT

Hypoluxo Fl

#2045 Aug 11, 2012
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a "gay" president.
BIRTHER NUT
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#2046 Aug 11, 2012
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>Obama!
Try to keep up with current events!
<quoted text>WAIT...didn't you just write BLACK dadda?
Black still means black...no?
Since when is BLACK, not black?
<quoted text>Sorry, but in case ya didn't know, Obama is real too!
In fact, he got voted in as PRESIDENT!
..and BIDEN is VICE president!
What, is Obama made of wood now?
Nope, sorry Gepetto...but Obama's a REAL BOY!
lol
<quoted text>OH...I'm convinced NOW!
If Morgan Freedman thinks black doesn't mean black...then is MUST BE TRUE!
How silly of me....
*hope you're smart enough to catch the sarcasm!
<quoted text>That is the most brilliant post I haver EVER read!
Tell us, how do you do it?
Such brilliance, such genius!
LOL
giggles:)
???????
Hello Snot Boner, how are you today? You are not silly at all, you are extremely stupid. Any full blooded black person will tell you that the product of a white parent and a black parent IS NOT a BLACK person. I realize morons such as yourself cannot comprehend this so suffer with your stupidity.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#2047 Aug 11, 2012
Osama Bin Romney wrote:
I am a huge azzhole.
we know.
INCOMPETENT FOOL OBAMA

Anchorage, AK

#2048 Aug 11, 2012
The INCOMPETENT FOOL in the half-white house is the worlds biggest Poverty pimp.

REad: Will to Power
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#2049 Aug 11, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Can someone please 'teabag' me tonight! My boyfriend is mad and he ran off with another gay boy. I am sad and empty. I need a large shaft to fill me up.
Call Marine Pat!

Hypoluxo Fl

#2050 Aug 11, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Snot Boner, how are you today? You are not silly at all, you are extremely stupid. Any full blooded black person will tell you that the product of a white parent and a black parent IS NOT a BLACK person. I realize morons such as yourself cannot comprehend this so suffer with your stupidity.
BIRTHER NUT

Hypoluxo Fl

#2051 Aug 11, 2012
RT Pipe wrote:
<quoted text>Call Marine Pat!
BIRTHER NUT

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2052 Aug 11, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all you just did is prove you're not only black but stupid. Yes I'm mad at the black president, and the white Vice President and their attempt to sell America down the drain both financially and our national security. Rush Groupies as you put are conservatives that oppose the Marxist loon Obama. Get used to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,141,624
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 min Frankie Rizzo 3,334
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min republiCONS 162,726
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min woodtick57 281,413
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 8 min CrownMeKing 8,228
U.S. military readiness for war, competitive ed... 9 min barefoot2626 83
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 12 min Grubbing Grubers 50
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 13 min xxxrayted 75
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 21 min dirtclod 126,438
Immigrants Wait, Hope, Plan For Obama Order 24 min huey goins 26
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 55 min spocko 28

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE