'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
what

Glasgow, KY

#44233 Jul 23, 2012
Anon Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Can i get a link to this? Or was this on Fox News? CNN?
It wasn't on CBS so don't bother checking there. lol They were to busy falsely reporting and planting the seed in peoples minds that the Colorado shooter belonged to the Tea Party. Turns out it wasn't him but when has the truth ever stopped the democrats and liberal lame-stream media from falsely reporting things? Remember Arizona? Oh he was a Tea Party leader and a personal friend of Palins according to the democrat liars club and news media.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44235 Jul 23, 2012
Anon Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Can i get a link to this? Or was this on Fox News? CNN?
http://times247.com/articles/mexican-presiden...
guess who?

Lexington, KY

#44236 Jul 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
Is Anything in this article true? All i know is Calderon did a really good job fighting the cartels and that Mexico has a new president.
Bluemoon of Kentucky

Bluefield, WV

#44238 Jul 23, 2012
Ricky wrote:
This should be good.
I hope the Senate will give me a tax break for my Horses.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44242 Jul 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="guess who?"]<quoted text> Is Anything in this article true? All i know is Calderon did a really good job fighting the cartels and that Mexico has a new president.
[/QUOTE]

*********

It's the media. We never know whether something is true or not with these people anymore, but you can decide here:

The presidency of Calderon, who leaves office at the end of November, has been overshadowed by his efforts to crack down on the drug gangs. Fighting among the cartels and their clashes with the state have killed more than 55,000 people since 2007.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/21/us-...
Jay

Paris, TN

#44243 Jul 23, 2012
Bluemoon of Kentucky wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the Senate will give me a tax break for my Horses.
*********

They never gave me one for mine. Why would they??
Bluemoon of Kentucky

Bluefield, WV

#44244 Jul 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
They never gave me one for mine. Why would they??
Every citizen in Kentucky owns horses. You should know that.

Horse owners rules the Bluegrass state. What they say goes!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#44248 Jul 24, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
wtf.......Obama admitted that when he was in college he smoked a few, coked a few and most likely swilled a few. Does he fit in with the above crowd? And he never served, not even in the National Guard or reserves.....so how he is different?
Romney fled to France when it was his turn to be drafted.

Did he toke a few over there or blow a few?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#44249 Jul 24, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't on CBS so don't bother checking there. lol They were to busy falsely reporting and planting the seed in peoples minds that the Colorado shooter belonged to the Tea Party. Turns out it wasn't him but when has the truth ever stopped the democrats and liberal lame-stream media from falsely reporting things? Remember Arizona? Oh he was a Tea Party leader and a personal friend of Palins according to the democrat liars club and news media.
Tea Party nuts are the cause of these terrible events. Faux News will not report it.
We won

Nashville, TN

#44250 Jul 24, 2012
The tea party nuts are also the cause of global warming and why they want the polar ice caps to melt is impossible to understand!!

Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#44253 Jul 24, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tea Party nuts are the cause of these terrible events. Faux News will not report it.
You are a complete, freaking idiot. There is no connection between any of these horrendous acts and the Tea Party. It's hateful liars like you and ABC, CBS, NBC, etc. that spread this bold faced lies. Take your hateful, idiotic rhetoric and STFU!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#44254 Jul 24, 2012
We won wrote:
The tea party nuts are also the cause of global warming and why they want the polar ice caps to melt is impossible to understand!!
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
Since the Tea Party is what is being proposed to follow and vote into office,and they do not want the ice caps to melt or global warming,or sociolism,communism,progressiv e liberal freaks running off at the mouth,maybe they can get us back to he Constitution Obama opposes.
Conservative forever--go Romney!!!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#44255 Jul 24, 2012
We won wrote:
The tea party nuts are also the cause of global warming and why they want the polar ice caps to melt is impossible to understand!!
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
If the tea party is so insignificant why are liberals so scared of them?
Like the Republican candidates,why expend so much energy to discredit them if they're such a joke?
Conservatives spent about 2 seconds on the OWS jokers.
TakeAmericaBack

Abingdon, VA

#44256 Jul 24, 2012
We won wrote:
The tea party nuts are also the cause of global warming and why they want the polar ice caps to melt is impossible to understand!!
Obama in 2012!!!!!!!!!!
I am a Republican,I find it so amusing only myself and my Democrat friend Frank have got a clue, carry on! They are judgeing me crazy as hell, Ha Ha Ha!
ridiculous reporting

Glasgow, KY

#44258 Jul 24, 2012
There's an article and video on MSN's homepage about the Colorado tragedy. The article is about a baby born after the attack and the father of that child is in an induced coma with brain injuries, fighting for his life. Then the leftie nuts who write these articles started ranting about these people didn't have medical insurance. She was nine months pregnant, the beginning of the article talked about how they got too much popcorn and coke at the beginning of the movie and yet they couldn't afford medical insurance. How did they plan on having this baby? At home with family members providing medical care for the baby and mother? Then the reporter went on to say that a lot of the patrons at the movie theater were in their 20's and they had no medical insurance. How did the reporter come to that conclusion? Or was he just planting a seed in peoples minds hoping they would run with his accusations? He went on to hint at the need for Obamacare. Haven't the democrats been bragging about how the people in their 20's can stay on their parents insurance due to Obamacare? So which is it?

The victims should not have to pay for the hospital bills whether they have medical insurance or not. Each state gets millions in Federal funds every year to give to the hospitals for indigent care.

The lame stream media gets more ridiculous every day. Their love affair with the rock star Obama continues.
frank

Oakland, CA

#44259 Jul 24, 2012
ridiculous reporting wrote:
There's an article and video on MSN's homepage about the Colorado tragedy. The article is about a baby born after the attack and the father of that child is in an induced coma with brain injuries, fighting for his life. Then the leftie nuts who write these articles started ranting about these people didn't have medical insurance. She was nine months pregnant, the beginning of the article talked about how they got too much popcorn and coke at the beginning of the movie and yet they couldn't afford medical insurance. How did they plan on having this baby? At home with family members providing medical care for the baby and mother? Then the reporter went on to say that a lot of the patrons at the movie theater were in their 20's and they had no medical insurance. How did the reporter come to that conclusion? Or was he just planting a seed in peoples minds hoping they would run with his accusations? He went on to hint at the need for Obamacare. Haven't the democrats been bragging about how the people in their 20's can stay on their parents insurance due to Obamacare? So which is it?
The victims should not have to pay for the hospital bills whether they have medical insurance or not. Each state gets millions in Federal funds every year to give to the hospitals for indigent care.
The lame stream media gets more ridiculous every day. Their love affair with the rock star Obama continues.
Huh? there must be a point in there somewhere? Naw, juz braindead babbling ...
what

Glasgow, KY

#44260 Jul 24, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? there must be a point in there somewhere? Naw, juz braindead babbling ...
In other words you can't even come up with any of your old excuses as to why the leftie nutjob media lies and that forced you to reply with some of your own brain dead jibber-jabber. Should we be surprised? Is that what you were going for fwankie?

Oh my, I am shocked and surprised!!! Fwankie's jibber-jabber input cleared everything up! There...you feel better now?
Jay

Paris, TN

#44261 Jul 24, 2012
ridiculous reporting wrote:
There's an article and video on MSN's homepage about the Colorado tragedy. The article is about a baby born after the attack and the father of that child is in an induced coma with brain injuries, fighting for his life. Then the leftie nuts who write these articles started ranting about these people didn't have medical insurance. She was nine months pregnant, the beginning of the article talked about how they got too much popcorn and coke at the beginning of the movie and yet they couldn't afford medical insurance. How did they plan on having this baby? At home with family members providing medical care for the baby and mother? Then the reporter went on to say that a lot of the patrons at the movie theater were in their 20's and they had no medical insurance. How did the reporter come to that conclusion? Or was he just planting a seed in peoples minds hoping they would run with his accusations? He went on to hint at the need for Obamacare. Haven't the democrats been bragging about how the people in their 20's can stay on their parents insurance due to Obamacare? So which is it?
The victims should not have to pay for the hospital bills whether they have medical insurance or not. Each state gets millions in Federal funds every year to give to the hospitals for indigent care.
The lame stream media gets more ridiculous every day. Their love affair with the rock star Obama continues.
**********

I didn't see the article, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

The lame stream media will do anything to detract from the reality for the sake of sensation. Their attempt to call this man a Tea Parry patron wasn't enough until they proved that wrong, then he/they had to go out and find some other sensational lie to spread around.
There is only one person responsible for the death and injury of those people and that's the gunman himself. It's not a liberal or conservative thing. It's not about insurance or any other reason. It's out and out butchery, and only he is responsible.

This reporter should be fired if in fact he published those lies. There is no way a reporter has access to people's medical plans to make any kind of judgment or assumption in favor or against Obamacare. How in the hell would he know that the people in their twenties did not have insurance. Those who stay in college can still be on the family plan, I know, I have such a policy.

I'm surprised that in his grossly misrepresented lyography he didn't say, "It's Bush's fault!"
just wondering

Auburn Hills, MI

#44262 Jul 24, 2012
commin on this sunday?
Jay

Paris, TN

#44263 Jul 24, 2012
OBAMA'S DAUGHTERS ARE "SENIOR STAFFERS" ?

I can't blame Michelle for wanting to show the daughters the continent of their father's birth. On the other hand, what they did here is fraudulent and a blatant misuse of funds. What a bunch of liars, crooks, and thieves. They do their race proud, do they not?

Who says we don't have royalty?

I guess the Boston Globe and the NY times must have forgotten to print this. OBAMA'S DAUGHTERS ARE 'SENIOR STAFFERS'? By Judicial Watch this March. And the administration (the most open administration in history) had to be sued to get this through the Freedom Of Information act. Way to go Judicial Watch.

" Michelle Obama Listed Daughters As “Senior Staffers” To Justify Expensive African Vacation and Safari

October 5, 2011 Judicial Watch said the U.S. Air Force provided a C-32 (a Boeing 757) modified by the military for the purpose of flying big-wigs around the world – to fly the First Lady and her entourage to and from Africa , at a cost of $424,142. Another $928.44 was listed as “bulk food” costs of providing 192 onboard meals for the 21 people who made the trip. The Obama daughters were listed on the manifest as “senior staff.”“This junket wasted tax dollars and the resources of our overextended military. No wonder we had to sue to pry loose this information.” The nation is suffering with the economy sputtering, the national debt soaring and Obama’s economic rescue policies not only failing but actively making things worse. Meanwhile, the First Lady justifies an expensive trip to Africa to take a vacation and safari with her daughters by saying it’s “official business” and even going so far as to list her children as “staffers.” The level of arrogance and dishonesty on display here is nothing short of shocking. But,“hope for change” and “yes we can..

It’s a true story. Check out this link...

http://www.judicialwatch.org :80/press-room/press-releases/ judicial-watch-obtains-documen ts-detailing-the-cost-to-taxpa yers-for-michelle-obama-s-fami ly-trip-to-africa/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 min Uncle Sam 2,343
After being impeached in 1998, Clinton said he ... 5 min Le Jimbo 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,153,591
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min LOL 293,329
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 6 min Gremlin 27
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 6 min PrinceofDarkness 35
The Senate's back-channel in Cuba deal 6 min Le Jimbo 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Dogen 132,209
Not much chance of Congress stopping Cuba policy 14 min WE JUST DONT CARE 23
Immigrants closer to driver's licenses in Arizona 38 min Guess Who 10
Sony hack renews cybersecurity push 1 hr Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web