'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Hello

Dahlonega, GA

#42834 Jun 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get rid of the Pauls.
Well you think what you want, And Republicans can think what they want..

But the truth is that Ron Paul is the only honest candidate running and his ideas are spot on for getting this country back on track!!!

You may call him an isolationist, But the way I see it(If that's what it takes so be it)..

Ever hear the term(Take Care Of Your Own)..Live By It..

Why should the USA be supporting every country in the world??

We are (at the moment) still the strongest nation in the world..
Hello

Dahlonega, GA

#42835 Jun 27, 2012
President Obama asked for $56.8 billion in foreign assistance for the 2011 fiscal year. This funding goes toward the Global Health Initiative, restructuring efforts in the Middle East and other forms of global engagement.

If we stopped giving money to other nations, we could fund a college education for every single American. We could regain the title of best educated nation without even raising taxes. But no - the govt is hell bent on giving billions, yes billions, to Mexico and Haiti and every obscure nation, friend and foe, on the planet.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#42836 Jun 27, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you think what you want, And Republicans can think what they want..
But the truth is that Ron Paul is the only honest candidate running and his ideas are spot on for getting this country back on track!!!
You may call him an isolationist, But the way I see it(If that's what it takes so be it)..
Ever hear the term(Take Care Of Your Own)..Live By It..
Why should the USA be supporting every country in the world??
We are (at the moment) still the strongest nation in the world..
Cut off all Aid to Israel.

Problem solved.
wtf

Clay City, KY

#42837 Jun 27, 2012
Hello wrote:
President Obama asked for $56.8 billion in foreign assistance for the 2011 fiscal year. This funding goes toward the Global Health Initiative, restructuring efforts in the Middle East and other forms of global engagement.
If we stopped giving money to other nations, we could fund a college education for every single American. We could regain the title of best educated nation without even raising taxes. But no - the govt is hell bent on giving billions, yes billions, to Mexico and Haiti and every obscure nation, friend and foe, on the planet.
We give Israel the most.
wth

Elkhorn City, KY

#42838 Jun 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Cut off all Aid to Israel.
Problem solved.
gd stupid sob sh!tface moron .
Hello

Dahlonega, GA

#42839 Jun 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Cut off all Aid to Israel.
Problem solved.
Be a good start anyways, But it goes alot deeper than Israel(ALL FOREIGN NATIONS)..

Like I said We Need To Fix Good Ole USA FIRST!!!!
Hello

Dahlonega, GA

#42840 Jun 27, 2012
3billion per year...and it's paid upfront instead of quarterly installments as it is with everyone else, so they can make even more off the interest.

We give Israel $3 billion per year,Which accounts for about a fifth of America’s foreign aid budget. This is despite Israel being a wealthy industrial country with a per capita income about the same as South Korea or Spain.

Also, Israel is the only recipient that does not have to disclose how it spends the money, so it can therefore be used for purposes which the U.S. opposes, like building settlements in the West Bank.
wtf

Clay City, KY

#42841 Jun 27, 2012
wth wrote:
<quoted text>gd stupid sob sh!tface moron .
Babbling toothless inbred mongrel.
Jackie

Pikeville, KY

#42842 Jun 27, 2012
Our tax dollars at work.

PETERBOROUGH — Jackie R. Whiton of Antrim had been a six-year employee at the Big Apple convenience store in Peterborough until a single transaction sent her job up in smoke.

The store clerk was fired after she refused to take a customer’s Electronic Balance Transfer card to pay for cigarettes.

Whiton said a young man came in to the store to buy two packs or cigarettes on May 29. When she asked him for his ID, he handed her his EBT card.
EBT cards are used for both food and cash assistance programs.
There are two types of cards: one can only be used for food. The other can be spent on anything and used just like a debit card.

Whiton said she did not think EBT cards could be used to purchase cigarettes and refused to sell to him. The two “had a little go-around” as the line got longer behind him, said Whiton.

Charles E. Wilkins, the general manager of the C.N. Brown Co. that runs the stores, said the EBT cards in the cash phase could be used for any items, including alcohol, tobacco and gambling. Wilkins said the company gave Whiton the option of staying but she said she would not accept the cards anymore.

http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/cler...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#42843 Jun 27, 2012
Jackie wrote:
Our tax dollars at work.
PETERBOROUGH — Jackie R. Whiton of Antrim had been a six-year employee at the Big Apple convenience store in Peterborough until a single transaction sent her job up in smoke.
The store clerk was fired after she refused to take a customer’s Electronic Balance Transfer card to pay for cigarettes.
Whiton said a young man came in to the store to buy two packs or cigarettes on May 29. When she asked him for his ID, he handed her his EBT card.
EBT cards are used for both food and cash assistance programs.
There are two types of cards: one can only be used for food. The other can be spent on anything and used just like a debit card.
Whiton said she did not think EBT cards could be used to purchase cigarettes and refused to sell to him. The two “had a little go-around” as the line got longer behind him, said Whiton.
Charles E. Wilkins, the general manager of the C.N. Brown Co. that runs the stores, said the EBT cards in the cash phase could be used for any items, including alcohol, tobacco and gambling. Wilkins said the company gave Whiton the option of staying but she said she would not accept the cards anymore.
http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/cler...
So she quit like a dumbass?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#42844 Jun 27, 2012
There is more to the story than told.What was the age of the YOUNG man?Did the manager even ask?Since the stores pay is so little,she probably walked across the street to the competition store and got better pay or benefits.

As for the gift to Israel,this is our (just about) only true ally still friendly to the U.S. unless Obummer has also driven them away.But,do agree to stopping giving to all others.We borrow,give away,but have to pay back,with interest,some day.Most of us will not live long enough to see the U.S. debt free.
wtf

Clay City, KY

#42845 Jun 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
There is more to the story than told.What was the age of the YOUNG man?Did the manager even ask?Since the stores pay is so little,she probably walked across the street to the competition store and got better pay or benefits.
As for the gift to Israel,this is our (just about) only true ally still friendly to the U.S. unless Obummer has also driven them away.But,do agree to stopping giving to all others.We borrow,give away,but have to pay back,with interest,some day.Most of us will not live long enough to see the U.S. debt free.
Israel has NEVER, NNEVER helped us in any Conflict you blitherung wingnut.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#42846 Jun 27, 2012
You complain about 3 billion a year?Try Obummer`s health care and question how much that will cost before we even get into it,and then every year there after!!!

The SCOTUS will drop the one payer Insurance,but the rest will be dropped like a hot rock come Jan.

Vote for the Tea Party types!Get back our Country!!!
wtf

Clay City, KY

#42847 Jun 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You complain about 3 billion a year?Try Obummer`s health care and question how much that will cost before we even get into it,and then every year there after!!!
The SCOTUS will drop the one payer Insurance,but the rest will be dropped like a hot rock come Jan.
Vote for the Tea Party types!Get back our Country!!!
It does not matter what it costs as long as the money is spent on Americans you doofus.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#42848 Jun 27, 2012
A very childish conclusion.
When you don`t have it,you don`t try to spend an empty fist of blank paper.When you don`t have it ,momey,you can not pay other`s bills nor your own.

Vote for the Tea Party people!!!
wtf

Clay City, KY

#42849 Jun 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
A very childish conclusion.
When you don`t have it,you don`t try to spend an empty fist of blank paper.When you don`t have it ,momey,you can not pay other`s bills nor your own.
Vote for the Tea Party people!!!
We don't need those dumbasses.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#42850 Jun 27, 2012
Attorney asks judge to have Obama vetted
Decision expected soon in constitutional fight over ballot eligibility

“Wasn’t there a letter [that said] this is the only candidate whose name will appear?” Lewis asked.

Obama’s attorneys said such a decision “has not been triggered yet.”

A decision is expected soon in the case.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/attorney-asks-judg...
WakeUp

Campbellsville, KY

#42851 Jun 27, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Not to worry I'm not done with you yet!
Teabaggers hate three things, it seems. The Gov’t, Taxes and Illegal Immigrants.
Hate? No, but wasting the sacrifice that is the taxes we pay is spitting in the face of hardworking Americans.
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers send their children to public school, but hate supporting public schools with their taxes.
We spend more $ per capita than any other country on the planet, tax payer money is being wasted through fraud, abuse and corruption with the current public school system. education of children would be delegated to localities, without Federal mandates. Every child in America would receive vouchers for grade school, high school and college. They could choose any school to attend – public or private. If the private school cost more than the voucher, the family would pay the difference. Excellent schools would flourish, poor schools would be forced to improve or they would close. Teacher tenure would be eliminated. Teaching excellence would be rewarded.
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers drive on public roads, but hate paying gas taxes to maintain them.
The taxes collected from gas sales doesn't go to the roads. It goes into the general fund, and then some of those taxes are used for roads and infrastructure. IF it was used for the roads and bridges, we wouldn't have our bridges falling a part and our roads in such disrepair. More waste and "special" projects that pay back political investors are were our gas taxes are going.
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers like to go to state parks from time to time, but hate paying state sales taxes in sporting goods and gun stores to support the state park system. They – Hate - Taxes.
Hunting and fishing licenses are the majority of funding source of fish and wildlife dept, those who use the outdoors, are paying for it. It's when tax payer money is used for free cell phones for the "poor", or million dollar "conference trips" to Vegas that we get a bit upset.
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers hate Illegal Immigrants. Despite the fact that illegal immigrant labor keeps the prices ever so low.
Illegal labor keeps WAGES low-not just in agriculture, but through out the unskilled/blue collar market. Why do you think hotel custodians in L.A no longer make 40k plus benefits a year any more?
Besides, the "cheap" illegal labor reflected in the cost of a $3 head of lettuce is also reflected in the $150 asprin pill at your local hospital thanks to the strain of illegals on our health care system.
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
But Teabaggers hate illegal immigrants because they are scum and they take more than they give.
It's not hate, it's asking everyone to actually play by the same rules and follow the same laws. But you are right, illegals are costing us more than whatever smaller benefits they may bring. The nonpartisan National Research Council found that an illegal immigrant without a high-school degree will impose a net cost on taxpayers of $89,000 over his or her lifetime. Roughly 115 Billion is what it costs us each and every year.

I'd go through the rest of your tripe, but, steaks are on the grill and it's time to kick back and relax after a hard day at work.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#42852 Jun 27, 2012
Lol
O Rely

Oakland, CA

#42853 Jun 27, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating an opinion is a far cry from"convicting"any thing or anyone.You don`t like it,tough,it is none but my opinion and about 50 % of the people out here per the polls agree.Suck it up and bear with it.More of this opinion will be coming out as these disasters of this administration keep coming to light.
When you state something as fact it ceases to be an opinion - nitwit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 min Reverend Alan 1,742
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Right 1,127,062
3 states deny gay unions despite appellate rulings 5 min WeTheSheeple 58
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 6 min TeaBagging for Am... 250
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 7 min Logan 1,409
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min FREE SERVANT 121,355
Father of beheaded man blames Bush, not Zarqawi (Jun '06) 8 min Swedenforever 44
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 11 min Your Ex 177
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min positronium 270,873

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE