'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
35,581 - 35,600 of 149,787 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

All You Ever Do Is Bring Me Down

Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I thought it was kinda nice. Like Americans use to talk and believe.
And I hope you are right.
8)
Here's one JAY you really need to listen to...it's
fantastic. I'd say you'll like it!
http://youtu.be/APLXWJVtX-w
wow

Augusta, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Really all the comments. on this.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Jay I know I cut up a lot.
But when I write something like that it's from my heart.
No matter how I feel on a particular political subject...I'm American first and foremost.
I can tell you are as well my friend!:)
Yes, I agree. Some of these anti-Jay people on here don't believe me when I said I worked for many years in records....records of all kinds.

For a good 12 years I worked in military archives. The collection dated from the Civil War through WW2 and Korea. Usually the families keep these war mementoes until they (the soldier) is gone, and then they donate it to either a museum or somewhere where they know it will be kept perpetually.

I have sat for hours and read the sentiments of veteran's of the Civil War, and both sides had one thing in common: a love of country in spite of their differences. The poetry of the times, and thoughts of Americans were nothing but patriotic - I have read diaries of WW1 vets as well as letters of soldiers in the field during the Civil War. As I said, despite their differences they had one thing in common: love of country. Unless you read these kinds of things, you can't see how the American people have changed. Veterans use to give small 6" Flags to school children on Memorial Day. Most schools stopped the practice claiming that the kids would sword fight with the little flags and they were worried the kids would hurt one another.

You can see the changes in our country if you could only read how early Americans and veterans felt about the Flag and patriotism. On Memorial Day one flew on every house. The women's auxiliary lauded over the men (as you know not as many women went to battlefields in those days - some did but not like today) and women raised the money for many things for the organization - fixed huge dinners for the men after the parades and sold things they made by hand to raise money for the reunions.

Many were from early immigrant families who had become citizens and were proud to be it.

So yeah - I understood what you were saying.

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

wow wrote:
Really all the comments. on this.
Explain...Please?
small minds

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Yawn! Hope u guys perfect the world through this thread!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree. Some of these anti-Jay people on here don't believe me when I said I worked for many years in records....records of all kinds.
For a good 12 years I worked in military archives. The collection dated from the Civil War through WW2 and Korea. Usually the families keep these war mementoes until they (the soldier) is gone, and then they donate it to either a museum or somewhere where they know it will be kept perpetually.
I have sat for hours and read the sentiments of veteran's of the Civil War, and both sides had one thing in common: a love of country in spite of their differences. The poetry of the times, and thoughts of Americans were nothing but patriotic - I have read diaries of WW1 vets as well as letters of soldiers in the field during the Civil War. As I said, despite their differences they had one thing in common: love of country. Unless you read these kinds of things, you can't see how the American people have changed. Veterans use to give small 6" Flags to school children on Memorial Day. Most schools stopped the practice claiming that the kids would sword fight with the little flags and they were worried the kids would hurt one another.
You can see the changes in our country if you could only read how early Americans and veterans felt about the Flag and patriotism. On Memorial Day one flew on every house. The women's auxiliary lauded over the men (as you know not as many women went to battlefields in those days - some did but not like today) and women raised the money for many things for the organization - fixed huge dinners for the men after the parades and sold things they made by hand to raise money for the reunions.
Many were from early immigrant families who had become citizens and were proud to be it.
So yeah - I understood what you were saying.
I have a friend,his niece died in tower two on 9/11.
I'll never forget his face...in fact it haunts me sometime.
He came in the office where I worked and just said goodbye I'm going back home to New Jersey...just need to go help he said!
I remember thinking I should go with him.
I could have took a little time off from work,but I didn't...so I live with that regret.
YOUR PATRIOTISM SHOWS JAY IN A BIG WAY!
But there will always be things people disagree with!
I get that little clueless light bulb all the time..:0
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Lover, Lover
&fe ature=related

- Lightning
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

small minds wrote:
Yawn! Hope u guys perfect the world through this thread!
Thanks for the input!
You might want to write this down.
Perfection is unattainable
But through effort we gain admiration.
So try harder next time!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_p opup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28%3Chttp ://www.youtube.com/watch_popup ?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

What BS! Islam has always been a part of America?

Then my teacher's have failed me because I remember none of this during my high school years. In 8th grade what I do remember is having to sit in front of my teacher and recite, "We The People" all the way to the end, or come back later and do it again until we got it right.

In our junior year in American History we learned about American History and had to pass that test in order to become Seniors.

In our Senior year we had to pass the Civics -all about our government - hardcore tests and lots of studying in order to graduate.

Not one class or teacher told us that Islam has always been a part of America, or anything that resembles this. Not one text taught us that Islam was ever a part of this countries founding, etc, and all the BS he said.

How can any true, patriotic American buy into this BS?

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

35‘For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’ 37“Then the righteous will answer Him,‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 38‘And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39‘When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40“The King will answer and say to them,‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’
Please remember if at all possible donate to your local Food-Bank!
Thank you!
Good night....
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What BS! Islam has always been a part of America?
Then my teacher's have failed me because I remember none of this during my high school years. In 8th grade what I do remember is having to sit in front of my teacher and recite, "We The People" all the way to the end, or come back later and do it again until we got it right.
In our junior year in American History we learned about American History and had to pass that test in order to become Seniors.
In our Senior year we had to pass the Civics -all about our government - hardcore tests and lots of studying in order to graduate.
Not one class or teacher told us that Islam has always been a part of America, or anything that resembles this. Not one text taught us that Islam was ever a part of this countries founding, etc, and all the BS he said.
How can any true, patriotic American buy into this BS?
We had to "memorize" lots of patriotic things when I was in grade school to pass... Said the "Pledge of Allegiance" every morning.....then one day it just all fades away....
Now they complain about "political correctness"......
I say PC needs to go the way of the do-do(long 0) bird......
Extinct!!!!!OUR borders need to be more secured and a LOT of peeps "deported"....Althou gh WE have "homegrown" terrorists NOW!!!!!!
Infiltrated......

It's ALL so sad.....):
....and sickening.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Here's one JAY you really need to listen to...it's
fantastic. I'd say you'll like it!
http://youtu.be/APLXWJVtX-w

Yeeup!
I did.
Thx.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I have a friend,his niece died in tower two on 9/11.
I'll never forget his face...in fact it haunts me sometime.
He came in the office where I worked and just said goodbye I'm going back home to New Jersey...just need to go help he said!
I remember thinking I should go with him.
I could have took a little time off from work,but I didn't...so I live with that regret.
YOUR PATRIOTISM SHOWS JAY IN A BIG WAY!
But there will always be things people disagree with!
I get that little clueless light bulb all the time..:0

We also have a friend who is a corporate attorney whose office was on the 85th floor of tower one. That week he was rescheduled to his Chicago office, and was scheduled to his other office the next week. It was like a swap. I never asked what happened to all the stuff that office held that went down with tower one. I know his sister told me he lost a lot of friends and co-workers.
Was just not his time I guess.

Re: your last two sentences. I did not grow up in the South, but I have always heard the old-timers talk about when the South had Conservative Democrats. For the life of me I can't figure out what that means.

Did I miss something?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
We had to "memorize" lots of patriotic things when I was in grade school to pass... Said the "Pledge of Allegiance" every morning.....then one day it just all fades away....
Now they complain about "political correctness"......
I say PC needs to go the way of the do-do(long 0) bird......
Extinct!!!!!OUR borders need to be more secured and a LOT of peeps "deported"....Althou gh WE have "homegrown" terrorists NOW!!!!!!
Infiltrated......
It's ALL so sad.....):
....and sickening.

There was not a day when the Pledge was not recited in school. There was an American Flag in every corner. This is what is wrong. Those who find our country so enlightening that they sneak in to live here, do not want to assimilate. They want us to break our country in parts and sections to accommodate the foreigners and Muslims who by their very religion seeks to overtake us.

We will go down the tubes as a country if we don't get the people who support these types of changes out of government...

starting with the next election.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

May 7th, 2012
09:58 PM ET

NC candidate pushing birther theory

Dr. John Whitley, a candidate for Congress in North Carolina says President Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/07/nc-cand...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

We need to pay closer attention to what we are eating that is being imported from China. Read the label and put it back. This stuff is nasty. Can anyone justify what these imbiciles are doing?

~~~~~~~

China Still Selling “Health Pills” Made From Aborted, Dead Babies

News reports today are focusing on an update of a South Korean SBS TV documentary released last August that focuses on Chinese pharmaceutical companies selling “health pills” made from the bodies of babies dying in abortion and miscarriages.

Chinese hospitals and abortion clinics are notifying pharmaceutical companies when a baby dies. The companies purchase the bodies of the deceased children and reportedly store them in private refrigerators of families who are paid to help the companies avoid suspicion by locating the bodies off site.

The documentary says the highly-secretive process involves putting the babies’ bodies in a medical drying microwave and grinding them into pills. The ground baby powder is then placed in a capsule and sold as a stamina enhancer, according to the documentary.

http://www.lifenews.com :80/2012/05/07/china-still-sel ling-health-pills-made-from-ab orted-dead-babies/
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
We need to pay closer attention to what we are eating that is being imported from China. Read the label and put it back. This stuff is nasty. Can anyone justify what these imbiciles are doing?
~~~~~~~
China Still Selling “Health Pills” Made From Aborted, Dead Babies
News reports today are focusing on an update of a South Korean SBS TV documentary released last August that focuses on Chinese pharmaceutical companies selling “health pills” made from the bodies of babies dying in abortion and miscarriages.
Chinese hospitals and abortion clinics are notifying pharmaceutical companies when a baby dies. The companies purchase the bodies of the deceased children and reportedly store them in private refrigerators of families who are paid to help the companies avoid suspicion by locating the bodies off site.
The documentary says the highly-secretive process involves putting the babies’ bodies in a medical drying microwave and grinding them into pills. The ground baby powder is then placed in a capsule and sold as a stamina enhancer, according to the documentary.
http://www.lifenews.com :80/2012/05/07/china-still-sel ling-health-pills-made-from-ab orted-dead-babies/
I've heard of baby fet....can't type it.....in pepsi....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••