'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 1,778)

Showing posts 35,541 - 35,560 of138,712
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What a moromney

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

CrazyasUR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but,,, what about the UFOs held at Area51? Do you have any insight on those?

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
And as I ask you befor, welfare rider, you DO WHAT for a liveing?
It's "living" dumbass. And my occupation is irrelavent.

And "asked" is past tense for "ask"...Ignorant sheepublican.
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Talk about out of touch with the middle class,17vacations in 3yrs.on the tax payers dime..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

Has theEven with the massive amount of ammunition,one must have an army.We have the greatest in the World.Heros,and Patriots.

Does anyone think they would attach the people of this nation?The Indians were attacked by the army as ordered by officers above.The two sides divided for the South and North Civil war,both shot one another and the reports of brutal hand to hand fighting.

Could this Country be so divided?Could one stupid person(regardless of rank) cause this again?We may differ in political thinking,but the thought of in-fighting with words or,with death being the goal,is quite another thing.

Yes,there are many in this World that would do this if it was possible.But would we do it to ourselves?This ,regardless of Politics and power hungry persons,seems not likely.Keep your sniper rifles handy.But,personally,I will hide.
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

What a moromney wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "living" dumbass. And my occupation is irrelavent.
And "asked" is past tense for "ask"...Ignorant sheepublican.
Who gives a fk spell check,I got a question for you..Why are the democrats supporting gay marriage??(ANSWER)Because they know it will take a bunch of co*k su*kers like you to pull off another 4yrs..

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Has theEven with the massive amount of ammunition,one must have an army.We have the greatest in the World.Heros,and Patriots.
Does anyone think they would attach the people of this nation?The Indians were attacked by the army as ordered by officers above.The two sides divided for the South and North Civil war,both shot one another and the reports of brutal hand to hand fighting.
Could this Country be so divided?Could one stupid person(regardless of rank) cause this again?We may differ in political thinking,but the thought of in-fighting with words or,with death being the goal,is quite another thing.
Yes,there are many in this World that would do this if it was possible.But would we do it to ourselves?This ,regardless of Politics and power hungry persons,seems not likely.Keep your sniper rifles handy.But,personally,I will hide.
I don't believe you would hide "white hair"!
Even with a wooden sword in hand your call to charge would be strong.
Better to go down swinging...than crawl on your knees.
Like Saddam and Momar they should have fought like men instead of cowards hiding in holes!
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

He Man wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a fk spell check,I got a question for you..Why are the democrats supporting gay marriage??(ANSWER)Because they know it will take a bunch of co*k su*kers like you to pull off another 4yrs..
They removed my last post to that idiot He Man, I guess the so called moderator is a demoRAT! I have ask him 4 times, what he did for a LIVING, and all I get is spell check? I would like to know if he is one of those peices of shit that the busses come to the project on election day for? Does he sell America down the river for Lortabs or Whisky?

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

He Man wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a fk spell check,I got a question for you..Why are the democrats supporting gay marriage??(ANSWER)Because they know it will take a bunch of co*k su*kers like you to pull off another 4yrs..
No it's because our Constitution
declares equality for all...not a select few!
You believe in the Constitution don't you?
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

You are probably right on all three statements,Lol!!!

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
They removed my last post to that idiot He Man, I guess the so called moderator is a demoRAT! I have ask him 4 times, what he did for a LIVING, and all I get is spell check? I would like to know if he is one of those peices of shit that the busses come to the project on election day for? Does he sell America down the river for Lortabs or Whisky?
American Republican:
May I ask you a question?
Is there such a thing as a Non American Republican?LMAO !!!
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

ANY One know where I can find a console for a 1966 Ford Fairlane GTA ????Seriously,I'm restoreing one and can't find a console...
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>American Republican:
That is a hell of a point, my friend!
American Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

this ones for you wrote:
I was however thinking about leaving the country, would that count?
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

this ones for you wrote:
Actually there are...The Republicans (German: Die Republikaner, REP) is a national conservative political party in Germany. The primary plank of the program is opposition to immigration. The party tends to attract protest voters who think that the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and the Christian Social Union of Bavaria (CSU) are not sufficiently conservative. It was founded in 1983 by former CSU members Franz Handlos and Ekkehard Voigt, and Franz Schönhuber was the party's leader from 1985 to 1994. The party has since been led by Rolf Schlierer. The Republicans had seats in the European Parliament in the 1980s, and in the parliament of the German state of Baden-Württemberg until 2001.
What a moromney

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL@Whisky...Ignorant sheepublican.

I repeat. My occupation is irrelavent. I am a state employee and I pass random drug tests and background checks. Democrats have jobs too, moron.

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

He Man wrote:
ANY One know where I can find a console for a 1966 Ford Fairlane GTA ????Seriously,I'm restoreing one and can't find a console...
For real? I'll do some checking..
I know a guy thats all he does...and he usually can find anything!
I ask him when I run into him.

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

He Man wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there are...The Republicans (German: Die Republikaner, REP) is a national conservative political party in Germany. The primary plank of the program is opposition to immigration. The party tends to attract protest voters who think that the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) and the Christian Social Union of Bavaria (CSU) are not sufficiently conservative. It was founded in 1983 by former CSU members Franz Handlos and Ekkehard Voigt, and Franz Schönhuber was the party's leader from 1985 to 1994. The party has since been led by Rolf Schlierer. The Republicans had seats in the European Parliament in the 1980s, and in the parliament of the German state of Baden-Württemberg until 2001.
Cool I think? Good info though!

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Only one way to find out ;-)
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>For real? I'll do some checking..
I know a guy thats all he does...and he usually can find anything!
I ask him when I run into him.
Thanks alot man I really need one pref.blk but i can color match it cheap,It'll be nice someday LOL!!!

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't leave on my account...I was just cuttin' up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,541 - 35,560 of138,712
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••