BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,434)

Showing posts 88,661 - 88,680 of167,603
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

This is to the people on this board who think that President Obama is not the legit

Why do you believe people like J Corsi and some of the others who are spreading such lies.

Is it to fill a need to blame someone because McCain and his partner did not win the presidency??

So there had to be a vast conspiriacy to make B. Obama president.

You will grasp onto any wild theroy out there!!!

He was born in another country

He had another name

I could go on and on

Because that is the only way Obama could be president!!

Which is very said thing to say.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Grand Birther wrote:
Kentucky Klown Kar knows full well that his current spam routine about Indonesia has long been debunked.
Yet he continues to believe because it is what a birfoon must do as long as a mixed-race man is in the White House who's far smarter and more successful than he'll ever be.
Debunk it.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to attacking women huh? My, what a big man you are. English doesn't seem to be registering with you.
Grateful you show me segment where I attacked her. Unlike you, I also did not threaten hwith slapping her around er like you did TT numerous times. And if you're coming back with juvenile platitudes like "dumbazzbastard" , don't bother. Just pinpoint my attack.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>Are you not reading? I am answering your question. If someone told me that there was an imposter in the white house I would think that they had SERIOUS mental issues. Period. I doubt that I could make my response any clearer. I can put it in French or Spanish for you; I even have enough Russian that I could probably get the message across in that language. English doesn't seem to be registering with you.
Picture this; it is a known fact that an imposter is acting as president. Forget Obama and all the others. Simple question; if it was a known fact we had an imposter in the White House and the public was informed of this, how do you think the people would respond. I can't make any plainer.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
“The process of election affords a moral certainty, that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.” Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist No. 68 (1788).
Thanx to you and Al. I am REALLY surprised that there are still people out there with "birther" ideology! But, hey! There's still a "Flat Earth Society", too!

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RE: Does it bother you that there have been 132 court hearings?
Rougie thinks that the greater the number of times an imbecile tries to force a square peg into a round hole the more credible is the approach.
Sad.
<quoted text>
LOL! The definition of insanity???
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"English doesn't seem to be registering with you". It doesn't, Terry, I tried. He comes back with profane, dumb and vulgar "Oh Yeah!" one-liners, then adds "dumbazzbastard" for good measure. Being an equal-opportunity vulgar, dumb and profane birther, he uses "dumbazzbitch" for the ladies.
In another birther life, earlier on, on Topix, he constantly ended his posts with "Sieg Heil" and proud of it too.
What a disgrace you are to your family and country. My classic signature is now reserved for JO only. LMAO Squid.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama Gone In 2012 wrote:
Naw, them Dems ain't worried!
The recent frantic email theme to supporters from Team Obama about Mitt Romney's run-away fundraising successes has been expanded to the crowd size gap between the thousands who rushed out over the weekend to see Romney and new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan and the hundreds who cheered on President Obama.
The big worry expressed in a new email from Obama's Chicago HQ: "The Republican base is energized." The reason: Romney attracted 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.
<quoted text>
Yes Jacques, I am everywhere and every person. When you leave your house you need to be very careful as I might be hiding behind a Bush!
Now, Jacques will probably think this is a personal treat against him and complain to a moderator. He seems very paranoid.
Watch out for the Bushs.
You know he'll say you threatened him with "violence"! LOL He's nothing more than an Omama cheerleader.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunk it.
I have. I have shown that a telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy in Washington will confirm that Obama was never a citizen of Indonesia.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You obviously suffer from paranoia. You think that there is a conspiracy to overthrow the government by placing a foreign operative in the Oval Office. I think that most psychiatric professionals would consider you to be borderline psychotic. You seem to think that an entire government is out to get you. It ain't so. The man in the White House was elected. I know; I voted for him. I watched the elections. Do you seriously believe that the President of the United States was elected without having been fully investigated?
Your Birther questions are YOUR issues and are for YOU to decipher, if you can. I am content with the 132 court rulings that say that the man is who he claims to be. Good luck in your future treatment.
The psychiatrist, ah yes, some of the most dangerous people in the world. Some of the most confused people as well.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture this; it is a known fact that an imposter is acting as president. Forget Obama and all the others. Simple question; if it was a known fact we had an imposter in the White House and the public was informed of this, how do you think the people would respond. I can't make any plainer.
First, he is not an imposter. He really was born in Hawaii, and his name really is Obama---since he never legally changed it.

Re: IF.

Picture this; it is a known fact that a trolly car is acting as president. Forget Obama and all the others. Simple question; if it was a known fact we had a trolly car in the White House and the public was informed of this, how do you think the people would respond. I can't make any plainer.

In other words, you can ask hypothetical questions about anything. IF there were an imposter there would be X reaction. If there were no imposter there would be no X reaction, but the fact that you can ask the hypothetical does not show anything.
Old Goat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer 1. Obama was never a citizen of Indonesia, as a telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy in Washington will confirm (ask for the press officer).
Answer 2. Obama never legally changed his name to Soetoro, so he never had to change it back.
Answer 3. The USA has already had four presidents who were either dual citizens when they were president or dual citizens at birth. the latter include Woodrow Wilson (Britain) and Dwight D. Eisenhower (Germany because of old German laws that made the grandchildren of its citizens also citizens of Germany at birth). The other two were Jefferson and Madison, who were made full voting citizens of France by the French Assembly during the French Revolution.
A more important point is that there is nothing in the US Constitution or in any article or letter that bars someone from becoming president if she or he is a dual citizen so long as she or he fulfills the criteria of Natural Born status, which is birth in the USA.
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
Notice that there is no mention of dual citizenship in the above.
"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."---William Rawle, A VIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 2d ed.(1829)
Notice that there is no mention of dual citizen in the above. Both indicate, as did the Wong Kim Ark ruling (six to two, one not voting), that the meaning of Natural Born comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth.
In 1866 your English Common Law was replaced by The Civil Rights Act, which was carried over into the 14th Amendment.

Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.

The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (The Civilrights Act, 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law (Civil Rights Act, 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.[1]

Offered and ratified in 1868, now the "Law of The Land", can not be changed!

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a fallacy.
It is NOT "a known fact that an imposter is acting as president". That is your opinion. If it is shared by others, that merely makes it a shared opinion, not fact.

OK. I'll use small words this time and I'll type slowly.

If people KNEW the President was not who he claimed to be, he would be impeached. He hasn’t been and will not be. You keep saying that it is a “known fact”. It may be what you believe, but it is neither known, by myself or anyone of intelligence with whom I have EVER conversed, nor is it a fact. If it WERE a fact, you would take that evidence to the proper authority and they would begin impeachment proceedings. Now, here’s the trick part; Barack Obama is the President of the United States of America. If you are a citizen, then he is YOUR president. If that offends you, PLEASE vote in the upcoming elections. THAT is how you remove a President from office.

Now, I tried to type slowly, but I did use some polysyllabic words, and for that I apologize. There’s only so much dumbing down a person can do without losing the gist of the narrative.
Old Goat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. I have shown that a telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy in Washington will confirm that Obama was never a citizen of Indonesia.
hahaha!!! Sure they will, I have no doubt!
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trolling for gay guys?
Rogue Moron is the king of avoiding reality.

All hail King Birfoon!

Bwahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you would be satisfied with just one court ruling. Does it bother you that there have been 132 court hearings? Well, this issue, whether you acknowledge it or not, will effect the election in November. All we have to do is convince enough Independent voters, and Obama is gone come Jan. 20th.
And Romney/Ryan are about to turn up the heat. Here's what we have; Obama, who we know nothing about, probably a fraud, lacks all needed qualities needed for a president. Holder, crooked and a coward. DHS, sexist Janet doesn't like men so she gets rid of them, only to replace them with a female. Not surprising though. Take a look at the beauty of a bulldyke. For some reason these issues don't bother the O cheerleaders. That really says all one needs to know. What sane person would willingly back an obviously corrupt administration? It's not like they are not aware of these issues. One has to question their motives.
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this issue, whether you acknowledge it or not, will effect [sic] the election in November.
Aside from birfoons voting GOP as they would anyway, despite having been sold out by the party, how will birfoonism affect the 2012 election.

Remember--be specific and show your work.
Grand Birther

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Dem and Dense always used together?
Yawn, you're a boring little birfoon.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama Gone In 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Obama supporters so damn STUPID?
Why are Obama supporters such blatant LIARS?
Obama was an Indonesian citizen, that is not in dispute!
Obama was named Barry Soetoro, that is not in dispute!
Conspiracy theorists say that if you cannot answer these questions, you know that Obama was born a dual citizen, if he was even born in Hawaii, and then became a dual citizen, or a triple citizen, later when he became an Indonesian citizen, and that to this day you cannot say or prove that he is even a US citizen now, or is using his current legal name.
SHEEPLE, what seems to be the problem?
On what date did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama again, and how do you prove it?
What date did the Indonesian become solely a US citizen again and how do you prove it?
Must be fresh out of answers, huh?
I answered this before, and you just rave on.

You say: "Obama was an Indonesian citizen, that is not in dispute!
Obama was named Barry Soetoro, that is not in dispute!"

The exclamation marks are meaningless. The fact is that both of them are very much in dispute. Indonesia, the authority on whether a person is an Indonesian citizen or not, has said that Obama never was one, and there is no evidence that Obama ever changed his name legally (he did use a foreign name while in Indonesia, but that is not illegal and does not indicate that he changed his name legally only that he used his step-father's name).

Both the notion that Obama was a foreign citizen and that he changed his name to Soetoro are very much in dispute. And, in fact, both claims are untrue.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>In 1866 your English Common Law was replaced by The Civil Rights Act, which was carried over into the 14th Amendment.
Mr. HOWARD: I now move to take up House joint resolution No. 127.
The motion was agreed to; and the Senate, as in Committee of the Whole, resumed the consideration of the joint resolution (H.R. No. 127) proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
The first amendment is to section one, declaring that all "persons born in the United States and Subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the States wherein they reside. I do not propose to say anything on that subject except that the question of citizenship has been fully discussed in this body as not to need any further elucidation, in my opinion. This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already (The Civilrights Act, 1866), that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law (Civil Rights Act, 1866) a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.[1]
Offered and ratified in 1868, now the "Law of The Land", can not be changed!
The Wong Kim Ark decision by the US Supreme Court was after the civil rights act, and it ruled (six to two, one not voting) that the source of the term Natural Born was the common law (hence not from Vattel) and that it referred to the place of birth (hence not the parents of a US-born citizen).

Meese is right, and you are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,661 - 88,680 of167,603
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••