BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 4,423)

Showing posts 88,441 - 88,460 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if you don't take it out and use it, it's going to rust

General Katana
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Cancer On The pResidency wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama denies healthcare is a new tax on all Americans
UPDATE: The supreme Court has now ruled the mandate to be a tax because the mandate would be unconstitutional.
In this video Obama not only denies that Obama Care is a new tax on all Americans, hitting the middle class the hardest, but also calls what he’s doing a “campaign”. He’s the president that never grew up and became president. In his campaign for Health Care approval he’s pumping out the lies like never before: telling the American public one thing while convincing the courts of a completely different story.
http://obadenies-healthcare-is-a-new-tax-on-a... ml
LOL, can you stay on topic, Kentucky Klown?

What does a BS story from a BS source have to do with the fact that the mandate was from the conservative Heritage Foundation AND has been found constitutional?

Is your pin head spinning?
Just Sayin

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

IS THIS HOW OBAMA WILL STEAL ELECTION?

This quiet push would make citizens in dozens of states irrelevant

Progressive organizations are quietly pushing a “popular vote” that could see only 14 states – those with the largest populations – decide the presidency for voters in all 50 states.

“Under the rubric of a ‘National Popular Vote,’ this plan would allow the 14 most populous American states, mostly majority-Democrat, to determine the outcome of future presidential elections. The voters of the 36 less populous states would then effectively be disenfranchised.

The plan is already gaining traction.

In 2007, Maryland became the first state to approve a “national popular vote” compact. As a result, in a theoretical winner-take-all contest, Maryland would allocate all of its 10 electoral votes to the candidate who won the most votes nationally – even if the same candidate did not win the most votes in Maryland.

By March 2012, eight states – California, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Vermont, Washington, plus the District of Columbia – had enacted the “national popular vote” into law.

Two other states, Colorado and Rhode Island, had passed it in both houses, but it had not been enacted. Ten more states had passed it in one house, and 10 others had passed it in a committee.

More........

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/is-this-how-obama-...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Ryan Budget Would Slash SNAP Funding by $134 Billion Over Ten Years
Low-Income Households in All States Would Feel Sharp Effects.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...

This shows how little care the conservative republicans care about the low income perople.

All they care about is helping thier rich friends keep all thier money.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Thank YOU GB!
==========
SCOTUS DISTRIBUTED for Conference Sept. 24, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012 0:40
Supreme Court of the United States Court Docket Updated
Kevin Richard Powell v. Barack Obama: 2012CV211528
DISTRIBUTED for Conference of September 24, 2012
Exclusive Pixel Patriot Report
August 12th, 2012
The court docket for the Supreme Court of the United States was updatedon August 8th, 2012 as to the status for the Georgia Ballot Challengecases which have now been DISTRIBUTED for Conference of September 24, 2012.
Pursuant to Supreme Court Rule 15.5, cases are not placed on a Conference List sooner than 10 days after a brief in opposition is filed, unless the petitioner expressly waives the 10-day waiting period. And as subsequently indicated on the court docket, a Waiver of right of respondent Barack H. Obama,(putative) President of the United States to respond was filed on July 25th, 2012.
SCOTUS DISTRIBUTED for Conference of September 24, 2012
The original challenge can be found here:
KevinRichard Powell v. Barack Obama: 2012CV211528
Monday, November 28, 2011 11:59 PM
According to Article II of the U.S. Constitution, Barack Obama is not now and never can be a
Natural Born Citizen
Find out why here, here and here.
You can support the defense of the Constitution here:
https://secure.piryx.com/donate/Owri7yAp/Arti...
Additional reasons why a legally binding vetting apparatus for eligibility of Presidential candidates is necessary here:
http://www.art2superpac.com/joe.html
How CNN, a global news organization committed fraud in an ongoing cover-up for Barack Obama here:
http://pixelpatriot.blogspot.com/2012/06/cnn-...
Defender of the Truth
2012-08-13 00:35:44
Source: http://pixelpatriot.blogspot.com/2012/08/scot...
That ALL "originated" HERE

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

LQQKs like we got some "mad lil' fingers" at work this morning :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Birth Certificates Alone do not Provide Conclusive or Reliable Proof of Identity

Many agencies and organizations request that individuals provide their birth certificates to receive a benefit or service, or to support the issuance of other documents often used for identity purposes (e.g., driver’s license). However, agencies who rely on birth certificates as a means of establishing identity must understand the limitations of accepting a birth certificate as proof of age, citizenship, or identity. For example, genuine documents obtained with counterfeit birth certificates can be used to obtain genuine birth certificates. Thus, it is inherently illogical to require someone to prove their identity using potentially fraudulent identity documents spawned by false birth certificates in order to obtain a birth certificate.

http://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-07-99-0057...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Department of Health and Human Services OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL

BIRTH CERTIFICATE FRAUD

PURPOSE
To provide an update on the nature and extent of birth certificate fraud.

http://oig.hhs.gov/oei/reports/oei-07-99-0057...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, it is spelled "Bible". Next vanquished means to defeat. And God threw Satan out of Heaven which means he could still go every place except back to heaven. And Hell is where souls go that God will not allow in heaven.
But your demon is God!
1. So, satan was only vanquished, never defeated. I see. I like how you interpret at will. Oxford definiton of vanquish : "Conquer." ooookay, and same Oxford dictionary's defintion of conquer : "overcome in war, win". Don't play with words with me, you can't conquer or win or vanquish, lol;

2. My spelling of bible is fine. Whether I capitalise it is my business;

3. So god threw satan ( I notice you tell me to spell bible correctly by capitalising the "B", and yet you also capitalise satan? What? What're you afraid of? Covering your bets by any chance..just in case? Do that. I digress. So, yes, where was I? Yes, so according to you, god threw satan out of heaven which means he could still go every place except back to heaven. Do you realise for one second that you made that up and how ridiculous you appear? Do you need help? BTW, when god was betting with the devil on Job, where were they? Did he visit the devil in hades? I doubt it. Did the devil come over to heaven? Hmmm, what do you think?

Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't think that was symbolic, you don't know what symbolism is. My Grandfather was a preacher, jacqie. I was raised in the church. Speak of your own ignorance, not mine. DAB
Sorry, but Revelations, as dictated to the prophets was purportedly the word of god and NOT to be symbolic. What is written is done by a hand guided by god. Or so you're supposed to believe. Your uncle preacher, with all due respect, was probably uneducated like you, and chose to interpret the scriptures as he saw fit. The scriptures say that a man lying with another man is an abomination and both should be lapidated. &#358;o death, SRL. Adultery is also, in the old testament, punishable by death. Well, LRS, you must know a few gays, or adulterers. Tell you what, if you have not stoned them to death by now, you are not a true christian and therefore heading straight for hell.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a flat out liar, jac! Dumbazzedbastard.
ŕ
And now a reading from bible-loving and love-thyne-enemy LRS : Dumbazzedbastard. Very poignant, very christian.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO jac you're whacko. Really.
Am I? Who said swimming pools were as dangerous as guns? Maybe your bosom buddy, Rogue, no?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. So, satan was only vanquished, never defeated. I see. I like how you interpret at will. Oxford definiton of vanquish : "Conquer." ooookay, and same Oxford dictionary's defintion of conquer : "overcome in war, win". Don't play with words with me, you can't conquer or win or vanquish, lol;
2. My spelling of bible is fine. Whether I capitalise it is my business;
3. So god threw satan ( I notice you tell me to spell bible correctly by capitalising the "B", and yet you also capitalise satan? What? What're you afraid of? Covering your bets by any chance..just in case? Do that. I digress. So, yes, where was I? Yes, so according to you, god threw satan out of heaven which means he could still go every place except back to heaven. Do you realise for one second that you made that up and how ridiculous you appear? Do you need help? BTW, when god was betting with the devil on Job, where were they? Did he visit the devil in hades? I doubt it. Did the devil come over to heaven? Hmmm, what do you think?
Your spelling of God is blatant disrespect!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE, I guess the thrill is gone, huh?
The Cancer On The pResidency is metastasizing.
Yes, metastasizing to the tune of 49-40 pro-Obama in the polls. But hey, doesn't matter, does it?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

SHEEPLE, this election is simple.
Just remember the 3 R's.
Romney, Ryan, RIGHT!
I can see November from my house.
Yes, and I suppose as well as she could see Russia from her house.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'our father' is outright hypocrisy. Shame on you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Is the American Electorate that Dumb?
Monday, August 13, 2012 9:50

http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2012/08/...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
And also, please quoyte old or new testament chapter and verse that say we have to capitalise god or whatever. It's a MAN-MADE RULE, AL. MAN-MADE.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain why any sane person should respect medieval beliefs? Take your religion and shove it and your so called god too!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Is the American Electorate that Dumb?
Monday, August 13, 2012 9:50
http://beforeitsnews.com/libertarian/2012/08/...
You are living proof that it can be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,441 - 88,460 of167,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••