BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
boot BO

Aurora, CO

#99509 Aug 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the Second Amendment, the other Amendments are moot.
The only reason why you want to disarm the People, is so you can dictate what people will do.
Do you know what stops a bad guy from shooting other people? The shooting stops as soon as other guns arrive. Like in the murder spree in your beloved Norway by Anders Behring Breivik. No one on the island had any guns so he continued to shoot unarmed people until .... more guns showed up!
There are more than 190 million gun owners in American that have not robbed or murdered anyone.
Eternal vigilance[against the government] is the price of liberty.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99510 Aug 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Joy in the Congo: A Musical Miracle.
There's a remarkable symphony orchestra in the Congo, 200 musicians defying the poverty of their war-torn country and creating some of the most moving music we have ever heard. Bob Simon reports.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
Thank you for bringing back the joys of a surprising Africa, and the knowledge that a little help can do so much for such talented and resourceful people. The director is a genius, former airline pilot laid off as his company went belly-up, learns to read music, learns to play 3 instruments , among them one of the most difficult, the cello, teaches 200 men and women to read music and play instruments, finds used broken instruments, restores them himself and all of a sudden, HIS orchestra is playing Carl Orf's Carmina Burana? What? Then some Verdi, Beethoven, and the molding, as we can see and hear, of a beautiful baritone - the musicians travelling in impossible conditions up to 1 and a half hour both ways to attend practice - none gets a paycheck.

Then finally, occidental expertise arrives in the form of German musical teachers. This is so wonderful, the kind of project, whether music or the arts or engineering, anything, real foreign aid, not arms. This orchestra, created in impossible conditions by a genius of a man, is an example of what they, we can do.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99512 Aug 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99513 Aug 13, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me! I will have you know I bathe every fortnight, wheather I need it or not! Yep, learned that from the Frogs (French).
Did you? And you think I'm French? I know you're a Brit, you must be, you write English.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99514 Aug 13, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>What is the use, you have already called us racist losers. Hell, we can wish him dead, if we want. What are you going to do about it, call us "Un American", hahaha!!!!
He doesn't have to. Isn't it obvious?
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#99515 Aug 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Brighter than the sun! Put your shades on along with your big girl panties. Otay? DAB
Wow, you're a raging moron.

Good luck with the Kenyan BC, Birfoon.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99516 Aug 13, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"A famous paleontology family has found fossils that they think confirm their theory that there are two additional pre-human species besides the one that eventually led to modern humans."
Does BirfoonLady have a point?
So there were possibly other homo species 2 million years ago which did not lead to modern humans. Distant cousins who went extinct. Interesting, but is there a point to your post, BirfoonLady?
There is no point, Wojar. She cut and pasted and has no idea what it's all about. And she has not a clue who or what the Leakey dynasty is all about.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#99517 Aug 13, 2012
Did you Libtards know that in both 1992 and in 1996 Bill Clinton did not get the majority of the popular vote. Oh sure he got more than Bush-41 in 1992 but if it were not for Ross Perot, Bush probably would have won.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...

You see, Ross got 18.9% of the pop vote as compared to 43% for Bill and 37.% for G.H.W. which means there was only 5.5 diff between Clinton and Bush and it would be safe to assume that if it was not for the Ross-Factor, Bush would have won.
Now in 2012 we really have only two national candidates, Obama and Romney but there are three other minor players. They are Libertarian Gary Johnson from NM, Green Party Jill Stein and P&F Party Roseanne Barr. Now I really don't thing Roseann will be a factor and probably not Jill Stein either but in New Mexico Gary Johnson could very well make the difference of New Mexico going Obama or Romney. Yep,he may steal just enough votes away from Obama for the state to go Romney and this race is to close to call and both Obama and Romney need every state they can get.
Eh, New Mexico is worth on four electoral college vote. No one really needs NM, do they?
Oh, state is Rep. Ron Paul representing? Texas! And you do know there are a lot of Libertarians in the SW states don't you? Yep, just about enough to upset the apple cart!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99518 Aug 13, 2012
boot BO wrote:
<quoted text>
The court of common sense, Holder is a racist, scumbag, lying sack of shit and we know it. And dumbass BO is providing cover for him.
Ever hear the expression"where there's smoke , there's fire"?
Oh, how you would've loved those hanging mobs. Guilty as charged, hang him from the nearest tree. Hang him first and ask questions later.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#99520 Aug 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't and don't care about answering it. It wasn't directed at me. Somebody's been peeing in your chili, haven't they? Dumbazzedbastard.
Clown, you took the time to reply.

We've already determined that reading comprehension is not exactly your area of expertise. Are simple questions beyond your capabilities?
Old Goat

United States

#99521 Aug 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you? And you think I'm French? I know you're a Brit, you must be, you write English.
Just telling you the french were the nastiest smelling people I encountered, maybe it was just one of those Parisian things.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99522 Aug 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no point, Wojar. She cut and pasted and has no idea what it's all about. And she has not a clue who or what the Leakey dynasty is all about.
IF I didn't....
t'would be real HARD to find out wouldn't iT?:)

A Science Odyssey: People and Discoveries: The Leakey family
PBS provides biographical information on the Leakey family and their work and important discoveries in East Africa.
www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/boleak.... - Cached
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99523 Aug 13, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you Libtards know that in both 1992 and in 1996 Bill Clinton did not get the majority of the popular vote. Oh sure he got more than Bush-41 in 1992 but if it were not for Ross Perot, Bush probably would have won.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...
You see, Ross got 18.9% of the pop vote as compared to 43% for Bill and 37.% for G.H.W. which means there was only 5.5 diff between Clinton and Bush and it would be safe to assume that if it was not for the Ross-Factor, Bush would have won.
Now in 2012 we really have only two national candidates, Obama and Romney but there are three other minor players. They are Libertarian Gary Johnson from NM, Green Party Jill Stein and P&F Party Roseanne Barr. Now I really don't thing Roseann will be a factor and probably not Jill Stein either but in New Mexico Gary Johnson could very well make the difference of New Mexico going Obama or Romney. Yep,he may steal just enough votes away from Obama for the state to go Romney and this race is to close to call and both Obama and Romney need every state they can get.
Eh, New Mexico is worth on four electoral college vote. No one really needs NM, do they?
Oh, state is Rep. Ron Paul representing? Texas! And you do know there are a lot of Libertarians in the SW states don't you? Yep, just about enough to upset the apple cart!
Weall know Perot was a factor in Clinton's win. There is a God after all. Thank you also Ross.
Old Goat

United States

#99524 Aug 13, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to. Isn't it obvious?
No skin off my ass, just another paid holiday.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99525 Aug 13, 2012
USDA Cracks Down On Food Stamp Fraud
August 11, 2012 By Carla Gillespie Leave a Comment

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is cracking down on food stamp fraud. The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) helps 46 million low income Americans buy food each month. But sometimes benefits aren’t used to buy food for those most in need.

Trading benefits for cash or lying on an application to receive benefits are the two most common examples of SNAP fraud. They will be targeted under new measures announced this week by the USDA which include tougher financial penalties on retailers and new eligibility requirements and tools for states.

http://foodpoisoningbulletin.com/2012/usda-cr...
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#99526 Aug 13, 2012
Poor Rogue doesn't understand that libertarians take votes away from Republicans?

Wow.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99527 Aug 13, 2012
The Committee to Expose Dishonest and Incompetent Judges, Attorneys and Public Officials

Today’s Judicial Misfit is Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi of Georgia

http://www.noethics.net/News/index.php...

he Judiciary’s self-discipline of judges a joke? Is ketchup normally red?

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#99528 Aug 13, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're a raging moron.
Good luck with the Kenyan BC, Birfoon.
"O's" house of cards has already started to collapse. The next couple of months are going to crush him and his cronies. Bank on it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99529 Aug 13, 2012
The Committee to Expose Dishonest and Incompetent Judges, Attorneys and Public Officials

Disclaimer

Articles based on Facts

Watchdawg’s Philosophy

Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#99530 Aug 13, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"O's" house of cards has already started to collapse. The next couple of months are going to crush him and his cronies. Bank on it.
Lol, yep. I'm putting all my chips on birfoons and the double secret Kenyan birth certificate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,114,978
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min woodtick57 265,432
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min hahaha 3,180
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,338
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 6 min Memo From Turner 58
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... 8 min GOTP 100
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 9 min WARRIOR 5,670
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 33 min The Dude 117,319

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE