BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 190356 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#99570 Aug 14, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>2008 Congress voted on the eligibility of McCain to run for President. It was a resolution which said he met that criteia.
Absent from the resolution scam was any mention of Obama's eligibility to run for President.
Clear Hypocricy in motion, Barack Obama sat in on that vote and deemed McCain was eligible.
The reason that there was no vote on Obama's eligibility was because there was no question that Obama was born in Hawaii hence fulfilling the criterion of birth in the USA.

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99573 Aug 14, 2012
Her father was not a drunk Kenyan polygamist like Obama's, but a famous pathologist and geneticist. Her mother was not a leftist ****expatriate*** like Obama's, but a distinguished psychologist.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/08/obamas...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#99574 Aug 14, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that there was no vote on Obama's eligibility was because there was no question that Obama was born in Hawaii hence fulfilling the criterion of birth in the USA.
“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]
A Natural-Born American is "One born ON US Soil of Parents who are both Americans at the time of one's Birth" See Minor v. Happersett,SCOTUS
uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#99575 Aug 14, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
A Natural-Born American is "One born ON US Soil of Parents who are both Americans at the time of one's Birth" See Minor v. Happersett,SCOTUS
Find Anything about Romney - possibility a Mexican and had his name changed .... something doesn't quite make sense... GEt back to us all about this ASAp

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#99576 Aug 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Weall know Perot was a factor in Clinton's win. There is a God after all. Thank you also Ross.
You're welcome.
At least Bill Clinton was smart enough to dump Hillary Care and move towards the center. And that is why he one his second term in office. But Obama is an idiotlog and can not move towards the center. And that is why he will be a won term president.

Location hidden

#99577 Aug 14, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer 4. Obama was born in Hawaii as his birth certificate from Hawaii, confirmed by the officials of both parties in Hawaii, confirmed by the Index Data, confirmed by the birth notices sent to the newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961 all show.
First of all, there are no Conservative Republicans in office in Hawaii. And again, no won was shown proof positive that Obama was born anywhere. NONE, DADA, ZIP, ETC.
And the word of a Liberal, whether a Democrat or Republican, is worthless.
And last point, you will not convince us otherwise as we know there is something rotten in Denmark as you can smell the stench all the way to Hawaii.

Location hidden

#99578 Aug 14, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oxford, the dictionary of the English language, says both Muslim and Moslem are acceptable. Your choice.
"&#1605;&#1587; &#1604;&#1605;&#82 06; " is the correct spelling. Yep, Muslim or Moslem are both INCORRECT. But that is the best we English speakers and writers can do as most of us can not read Arabic.

Location hidden

#99579 Aug 14, 2012
Oh, even this forum can not print things in Arabic! To find the correct spelling in Arabic, go to this link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_Isla...
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#99580 Aug 14, 2012
Why doesn't Unamerican Lunch Lady write jokes about white terrorists?

We seem to have a major problem with them here in the US.
Grand Birther

Columbus, OH

#99581 Aug 14, 2012
Why are birther and honesty never used seriously in the same sentence?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99582 Aug 14, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Just telling you the french were the nastiest smelling people I encountered, maybe it was just one of those Parisian things.
Why you telling me? If you think I'm French and you're thereby insulting me, you're not, except to show your cluelessness and how the French probably just riposted to your arrogant "I am me and if it wasn't for us, you'd all be speaking German" insulting ways whilst in France.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99583 Aug 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IF I didn't....
t'would be real HARD to find out wouldn't iT?:)
A Science Odyssey: People and Discoveries: The Leakey family
PBS provides biographical information on the Leakey family and their work and important discoveries in East Africa.
www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/boleak.... - Cached
Thanks for proving me right, you didn't know. Why do you post stuff you know and understand nothing about?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99584 Aug 14, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, that really sucked, you can do better than that!
I tried to go lower, and you know, you may be right, I should be able to do better. I'll try harder next time, but it's difficult to find something that is worse than the plague. Bingo. Found it. Birther membership. Why? Given a choice, what would you take, the plague or becoming a birther? Majority of answers : THE PLAGUE. Why? Easy, because after a fairly short period, you die and youre rid of the plague, whereas being a birther, you continue livng and you're still a birther.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99585 Aug 14, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very old material. Not worth the rerun. DAB
Nope. That was another original. But you, on the other hand, are a 138-0 rerun, going for the goal posts, 150-0. In 2016, it'll have risen to 300 just before Hillary's inauguration.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99586 Aug 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this lowlife Canadian? He or she should stay on their side of the border and worry about what's going on up there. They don't live here, they don't deal with American issues, and if they have nothing to contribute other than blasphemous remarks, I probably would have said this and ended with KMA!!!
As for copy and paste. If you do some don't like it, if you don't you get accused of not having a reliable source. So copy and paste is easier. You didn't say it, but you want others to read it without you having to leave half of it out. I have no problem with someone applying a source to their opinion. In a way it has more credibility. A chat board like this is a great way to exchange ideas, bring forth some things you may not be aware of: enlighten and challenge. There is nothing wrong with a good debate, but if you call me an a$$ most likely I will return with a comment.
This comment to you: "All together, you don't amount to a pile of fresh farm manure." Shows ignorance and immaturity. Consider the source!!!
AL said:
Thanks Jay!
I know :)
This phoney ghost-written-for-American-er- hmm Lady "Jay text" is the nadir of the most clueless types of posts I've ever seen here. And get this line : " I have no problem with someone applying a source to their opinion. In a way it has more credibility." There is no opinion, ghost writer, she knows squat, she just posts cut- and-and-paste stuff. And moreover, it's WND.com and Americanthinker.com crap. I repeat, there is no opinion 'cuz she can't write, she's illiterate. Why do you think you're ghost-writing?

As for my being Canadian, ghost writer, this is a universal chat, it's chock-full of Canadian advertising and, do I have to explain again why American affairs are MY affairs? Maybe if you peeked outside your borders and realise thare is a world out there...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99587 Aug 14, 2012
Obama Gone In 2012 wrote:
Naw, them Dems ain't worried!
The recent frantic email theme to supporters from Team Obama about Mitt Romney's run-away fundraising successes has been expanded to the crowd size gap between the thousands who rushed out over the weekend to see Romney and new running mate Rep. Paul Ryan and the hundreds who cheered on President Obama.
The big worry expressed in a new email from Obama's Chicago HQ: "The Republican base is energized." The reason: Romney attracted 15,000 at a rally over the weekend.
Your "birthiism" still shows through, Rogue. Do you think that this moniker "Obama gone in 2012" (perfectly ridiculous by the way) will give more importance to your contributions to Topix? It's still the same inane repetitious garbage and wishful thinking.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99588 Aug 14, 2012
boot B wrote:
<quoted text>
F ing douchebag ObamA ATE DOGS.
I've eaten dog, horse, same as I've eaten chicken and beef and pork, but I wouldn't tie any of them to my car.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99589 Aug 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Why he's the 1st 'gay' president
Homosexual activists boast of recruiting for Obama administration
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/why-hes-the-1st-ga...
As ghost writer Jay was writing, you do use cut-and-paste to back up your opinions. So your opinion today is that Obama is gay and you back it up with a despatch from...WND.com, right? How unbelievably sad that this is all you have. Pathetic lonely in-need-of drugs communist Lady. Even Our Father can't help you now.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#99590 Aug 14, 2012
Robert Laity wrote:
Arrst Obama for Treason!
Intern Robert Laity for insanity and stupidity. And disarm him, stat.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#99591 Aug 14, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>2008 Congress voted on the eligibility of McCain to run for President. It was a resolution which said he met that criteia.
Absent from the resolution scam was any mention of Obama's eligibility to run for President.
Clear Hypocricy in motion, Barack Obama sat in on that vote and deemed McCain was eligible.
A senate resolution is a far cry from a senate investigation CG. Far from being a scam or simply “sitting in on the vote” the bill was written and submitted by Democratic Senators Claire McCaskill/Patrick Leahy and co sponsored by both Democratic presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. The only Republican co-sponsor was Tom Coburn.

Obviously there was no mention of Obama’s eligibility because a US born citizen is in fact a NBC.(Birfoon objections notwithstanding)

On the other hand not all legal scholars agreed that McCain met the threshold. Laurence Tribe, a law professor at Harvard and Obama adviser felt he did. Chin disagreed.

“The Tribe-Olson Opinion also suggests that Senator McCain obtained citizenship by statute. However, the only statute in effect in 1936 did not cover the Canal Zone. Recognizing the gap, in 1937, Congress passed a citizenship law applicable only to the Canal Zone, granting Senator McCain citizenship, but eleven months too late for him to be a citizen at birth. Because Senator John McCain was not a citizen at birth, he is not a "natural born Citizen" and thus is not "eligible to the Office of President" under the Constitution”
Gabriel J. Chin University of California, Davis - School of Law
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. says China has placed mobile artillery on ... 15 min NGUQEQYTGBETAYDEN... 5
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 44 min Chimney1 164,468
News Did TLC witness the Duggar children being physi... 47 min Tazo 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Earthling-1 53,521
News No mistake, this was a felony 56 min Tazo 6
News Why woo the Duggars? 1 hr Tazo 1
News Marine Thrown Out Of The Military For Not Remov... 1 hr Tazo 18
News Ireland same-sex marriage 1 hr American_Infidel 361
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,234,749
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Crow__ 182,896
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 328,759
More from around the web