BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Kitty

Lake Forest, CA

#98656 Aug 10, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama never had Indonesian citizenship, as a telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy in Washington will confirm (ask for the press officer). Oh, and he never had an Indonesian passport either; you might as well ask about that too.
Obama was born in Hawii and hence is a Natural Born citizen of the USA.
(snicker)- Of "COURSE" they'll say that if you call and ask them - LOL
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#98657 Aug 10, 2012
Conservative girl wrote:
<quoted text>According to Ms. Lee the lady noted on the birth record that Obama says is his Birth Certificate, upon examination of the copy of the B.C. she said it was a forgery.
Ms.Lee explaining the penciled in marks and what they meant, and that the birth information was entered, re-checked, and stacked in cronological, geographic order (which some of those notations meant).
The Sheriff indicated that he would be giving someone in authority his case findings for they to proceed further.
Do I think this matter will come to a head soon, or until after Obama's gone?
Obviously, he's intent on continuing with this sham, and will use whatever power to keep the Presidency. Judges, State officials, legislators, have disregarded the issue due to concerns for their self-preservation or zeal for power. This is a stain on the Presidency, which the future will set right.
Answer: The Sheriff said that Lee said something like that. But she did not say it (can you show a transcript of what she is alleged to have said?), and there is good evidence that The Sheriff made up all the stuff about the pencil marks.

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

And:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/indict...

Re Forgery claims: These experts say that there is nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate:

http://gratewire.com/topic/tea-party-conserva...

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, said that the claims of fakery that he examined were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily: "All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document."

In short, you can continue to dream about Obama's birth certificate being forged, but there are no facts to back up the allegation. The MAIN reason that Obama's birth certificate is not forged, of course, is that there is no reason to do so, since he was born in Hawaii. And the officials in Hawaii have said that they sent a birth certificate to Obama and that the birth certificate that Obama has shown confirms in terms of the facts to what they have on file.

The idea that Obama was born in some place other than Hawaii, despite the birth certificate and the confirmation of it by the officials of both parties and the notices in the Hawaii newspapers (which were sent to the papers by the Hawaii DOH, and only for births in Hawaii) is laughable. That and the Kenyan grandmother saying in the taped interview that he was born IN HAWAII (and in another interview saying that the first that Obama's family had heard of Obama's birth was in a letter from Hawaii).

Re:“Do I think this matter will come to a head soon, or until after Obama's gone?”

Who cares what you think? The CONSERVATIVE secretary of state of Arizona thinks that Obama was born in Hawaii and put him on the ballot. Senator McCain, the senior senator from the state where Sheriff Joe lives, has mocked the sheriff.

The National Review says that the Sheriff is deliberately trying to mislead people on the forgery allegations. Rush Limbaugh will not even discuss them. Ann Coulter says that birthers are crazy. No one in Congress is calling for an investigation. Face it, they believe the Hawaii birth certificate and the Hawaii confirmations, and they do not believe the Sheriff.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#98659 Aug 10, 2012
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you would say that. Well it boils down to whether a sane person (not necessarily you, but some sane person) will believe the statement of a government. Or whether she or he will believe the claims made by birthers, who obviously hate Obama. Yes there is a piece of paper that says that Obama was an Indonesian citizen, but it is unsigned and parents have been known to lie to get their children into the right schools. In any case, the Indonesian government says that he was never a citizen of Indonesia. And if it says that he wasn't, there simply isn't going to be evidence that proves that he was.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98660 Aug 10, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only scared punks talk like tough guys on Topix. I had you pegged as a scared old white fool from the git-go.
Your increasing desperation and lame attempts to convince yourself how tough you are is exactly the response I anticipated. LOL
You weak minded birfers are all about racial fear. I'll wager a lot of black kids whipped your ass as a child. You still hold the scars, fear, and resentment!! With some added mental health issues thrown in!!
You just described exactly what YOU are doing. LMAO Dolt. I have nothing to be scared of as I am a dead man on vacation. Today is a beautiful day to die. Oh yea, your tough talk....whoopee! Come to think of it, I've never been in a fight with a black. None. Don't know and don't care where you grew up but around here we don't have such problems. We take care of one another. However, I have no problem with taking whatever actions are necessary to protect myself, family, friends and countrymen. Before you get so excited you cream in your jeans; just because someone lives here doesn't mean they are "my" countrymen. We will come face to face one day lil jimmie. I sure hope you're prepared. Ever given any thought to what LRS might stand for? LMAO at the ID 10T Error. That would be you lil jimmie. Just like jacqie, the only impression you've ever left was in your gay lover's turd. Dumbazzedbastard.

Dumbazzedbastard.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98661 Aug 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The lord does not listen to communists' prayers.
I'm so glad not to be in your shoes. What a DAB!

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#98662 Aug 10, 2012
Unable to get straight answers from my political leaders I turn to the public forum to submit my questions.
1. Why do respected patriots Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio question the birthplace and citizenship of their President?
2. Why would the President be less than forthcoming in this matter?
3. Exactly when was it made legal for the son of a foreigner to become President of the United States?
My contention is a crafty worldwide fraternity put this mystery-man in office to further their global agenda also known as The New World Order.
www.worldviewweekend.com
American Lady

Danville, KY

#98663 Aug 10, 2012
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
well, uh, no uh Ma'am....uh, uh we're sorry to say. Uh... at least we don't think so yet, but we're uh working on that..uh RIGHT NOW! Can we uh call you back? uh We'll uh let you KNOW, uh as SOON as uh we FIND out. uh Promise.

gullible "imbeciles"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#98664 Aug 10, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What courses did he take, and what were his grades?
Hey, whatever happened to ole Anwar al-Awlaki ? Oh, that's right, Obama got him. BTW, how many of those bad guys did GWB get? That was the reason he went into Afghanistan, right? What happened?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#98665 Aug 10, 2012
Kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now we know, Kitty. The Electoral college lied, the senate lied, the house lied, the supreme court lied, McCaiu, Palin, GWB lied, 140 odd courtrooms lied and now it's the Indonesians' turn to lie. Carry on.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98666 Aug 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now we know, Kitty. The Electoral college lied, the senate lied, the house lied, the supreme court lied, McCaiu, Palin, GWB lied, 140 odd courtrooms lied and now it's the Indonesians' turn to lie. Carry on.
C'mon sissy! You can do it. Just say Obama is a fraud. Now, was that so hard? LMAO at this worthless POS.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#98667 Aug 10, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described exactly what YOU are doing. LMAO Dolt. I have nothing to be scared of as I am a dead man on vacation. Today is a beautiful day to die. Oh yea, your tough talk....whoopee! Come to think of it, I've never been in a fight with a black. None. Don't know and don't care where you grew up but around here we don't have such problems. We take care of one another. However, I have no problem with taking whatever actions are necessary to protect myself, family, friends and countrymen. Before you get so excited you cream in your jeans; just because someone lives here doesn't mean they are "my" countrymen. We will come face to face one day lil jimmie. I sure hope you're prepared. Ever given any thought to what LRS might stand for? LMAO at the ID 10T Error. That would be you lil jimmie. Just like jacqie, the only impression you've ever left was in your gay lover's turd. Dumbazzedbastard.
Dumbazzedbastard.
Talk about opening the door wide wide open . You foolishly wrote : "Ever given any thought to what LRS might stand for?"

Ha ha, how about for starters, LRS or Low rat scum? Or Living river of shat or Loud rotten SOB? Any other suggestions, guys? And there will be prizes for the first 3 best ones. First prize, one night with LRS, second prize, TWO nights with LRS and 3rd prize, THREE nights with the dingbat. Ha ha

“WestieLover”

Since: Apr 12

The city that I reside

#98668 Aug 10, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Birther and tea party activist Jerome Corsi: "Barack Obana was married to his Pakistani roommate before he was married to Michelle."
Normal People: "Bwahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
Yeah first Mahmood the Paki, and then Larry Sinclair the limo driver. Michelle rates a cheap third.
Obama the bi-sexual that is the Lefts he-she-it-man!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98669 Aug 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about opening the door wide wide open . You foolishly wrote : "Ever given any thought to what LRS might stand for?"
Ha ha, how about for starters, LRS or Low rat scum? Or Living river of shat or Loud rotten SOB? Any other suggestions, guys? And there will be prizes for the first 3 best ones. First prize, one night with LRS, second prize, TWO nights with LRS and 3rd prize, THREE nights with the dingbat. Ha ha
Like I said; jacqie, you couldn't make a joke if your life depended on it. Dumbazzedbastard. What are you up to now, about 6 or 8 sockpuppets? Sorry excuse for a human being. DAB

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

#98670 Aug 10, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is excellent, overwhelming evidence that Obama was born in HAWAII, and the Kenyan government has said that it investigated the "born in Kenya" story and found that there was nothing to it. And, in fact, only 23 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, so the notion that Obama's mother went ALONE to Kenya (WND has proven that Obama senior was in Hawaii) to give birth in a sub-standard hospital and that she and Obama were two of the 21---despite Kenya saying that it never happened---is extremely unlikely.
On the other hand, we have the evidence of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate, which he has shown twice (the official short form and the long form). And he has shown both the images of them on the Web and the actual physical copies to the press. The officials in Hawaii OF BOTH parties have repeatedly confirmed the facts on Obama's birth certificate, and indeed the most recent confirmation was accepted as evidence by the CONSERVATIVE secretary of state of Arizona. And, in addition to the confirmations of the officials, Obama's birth in Hawaii is confirmed also by the Index Data file, and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers (which were sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii and only by the DOH of Hawaii), and by the witness who recalls writing home to her father, named Stanley, about the recent birth in Hawaii to a woman named Stanley.
And, there is this:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol...
Re: " We know al-Awlaki was born in Las Cruses, NM and that he DID get a foreign student scholarship. "
We know that he was registered as a foreign student because he attended the university on a foreign student visa. He got a foreign student visa by actually having papers proving that he was born in Yemen when he applied IN YEMEN. To do the same thing, Obama would have had to have gone to a foreign country (say Kenya or Indonesia) and produce papers showing that he was born there, and get a passport from that country, and then a foreign student visa from the USA on that passport. But Indonesia says that Obama was never a citizen of Indonesian (and you can ask whether he had an Indonesian passport of the Indonesian embassy, and they will tell you he didn't) and the government of Kenya says that he was not born there.
Re: "And if Obama did get a foreign Student scholarship and he was born in Hawaii, he committed fraud."
Yes, if he said anything that was a lie in an application for a scholarship it would be considered fraud. For example if he had claimed to be an angel or a trolly car, that would be fraud. The fact that you can say "If he did" does not make it that he did do something, and it is simply speculation. No one at Occidental has ever said that Obama got a foreign student scholarship, and as I said, it would be extremely unlikely because colleges want their foreign students to have had the experience of studying in those countries to add diversity, and Obama studied in a US high school.
Obama was BORN in the USA, and the idea that he applied as a foreign student was simply MADE UP by birthers. I can do the same thing. If Mitt Romney applied to college as a foreign student, he would be committing fraud.
Funny thing is the Kenyan Secret Service didn't get that comunique. According to them, Obama Jr. and Obama Sr. have a museum erected in Kongola, Kenya in honor of THEIR births in Kenya.
The ribbon cutting took place in 2009, and American Amb. Razenberger attended for Obama.
Now explain that problem for the nativity birth in Hawaii?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#98671 Aug 10, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is excellent, overwhelming evidence that Obama was born in HAWAII, and the Kenyan government has said that it investigated the "born in Kenya" story and found that there was nothing to it. And, in fact, only 23 people came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, so the notion that Obama's mother went ALONE to Kenya (WND has proven that Obama senior was in Hawaii) to give birth in a sub-standard hospital and that she and Obama were two of the 21---despite Kenya saying that it never happened---is extremely unlikely.
On the other hand, we have the evidence of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate, which he has shown twice (the official short form and the long form). And he has shown both the images of them on the Web and the actual physical copies to the press. The officials in Hawaii OF BOTH parties have repeatedly confirmed the facts on Obama's birth certificate, and indeed the most recent confirmation was accepted as evidence by the CONSERVATIVE secretary of state of Arizona. And, in addition to the confirmations of the officials, Obama's birth in Hawaii is confirmed also by the Index Data file, and the birth notices in the Hawaii newspapers (which were sent to the papers by the DOH of Hawaii and only by the DOH of Hawaii), and by the witness who recalls writing home to her father, named Stanley, about the recent birth in Hawaii to a woman named Stanley.
And, there is this:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol...
Re: " We know al-Awlaki was born in Las Cruses, NM and that he DID get a foreign student scholarship. "
We know that he was registered as a foreign student because he attended the university on a foreign student visa. He got a foreign student visa by actually having papers proving that he was born in Yemen when he applied IN YEMEN. To do the same thing, Obama would have had to have gone to a foreign country (say Kenya or Indonesia) and produce papers showing that he was born there, and get a passport from that country, and then a foreign student visa from the USA on that passport. But Indonesia says that Obama was never a citizen of Indonesian (and you can ask whether he had an Indonesian passport of the Indonesian embassy, and they will tell you he didn't) and the government of Kenya says that he was not born there.
Re: "And if Obama did get a foreign Student scholarship and he was born in Hawaii, he committed fraud."
Yes, if he said anything that was a lie in an application for a scholarship it would be considered fraud. For example if he had claimed to be an angel or a trolly car, that would be fraud. The fact that you can say "If he did" does not make it that he did do something, and it is simply speculation. No one at Occidental has ever said that Obama got a foreign student scholarship, and as I said, it would be extremely unlikely because colleges want their foreign students to have had the experience of studying in those countries to add diversity, and Obama studied in a US high school.
Obama was BORN in the USA, and the idea that he applied as a foreign student was simply MADE UP by birthers. I can do the same thing. If Mitt Romney applied to college as a foreign student, he would be committing fraud.
That should read 21 people in both cases. Only 21 people, TWENTY ONE, came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. What are the odds that Obama and his mother were two of the 21 when the officials in Kenya say that he was not born there and the birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials and the Index Data and the birth notices in the newspapers in Hawaii (sent to the papers by the DOH in 1961, and only by the DOH) all show that Obama was born IN HAWAII.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98672 Aug 10, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That should read 21 people in both cases. Only 21 people, TWENTY ONE, came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. What are the odds that Obama and his mother were two of the 21 when the officials in Kenya say that he was not born there and the birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials and the Index Data and the birth notices in the newspapers in Hawaii (sent to the papers by the DOH in 1961, and only by the DOH) all show that Obama was born IN HAWAII.
It's real simple Elanor. He's a fraud and we know it. LMAO at the complete and utter dumbazzedbytches.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98673 Aug 10, 2012
To all Buttunes; if I promise to wave on your way down, will each of you jump off the nearest bridge? Thanks in advance.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#98674 Aug 10, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case. And I apologise for my bad English. Please feel free to correct me, JBH
==========
Yep, U probably understand and like this sort of English better.

U ain't do no man, 4 U ain't being good boy but a cross-dressing madam lately.
Ya didn't finish grade school, where yer mama forgot 2 change yer diapers.

That is why U talk so lousy.

U R the dumbo nobody bozo, and wow, U did yell UR English out loud, and who cares, Hehehehe.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#98675 Aug 10, 2012
Look at the sockpuppets disappear! LMAO at the losers. TaTa.....

“WestieLover”

The city that I reside

#98676 Aug 10, 2012
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer: The Sheriff said that Lee said something like that. But she did not say it (can you show a transcript of what she is alleged to have said?), and there is good evidence that The Sheriff made up all the stuff about the pencil marks.
http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...
And:
Re Forgery claims: These experts say that there is nothing wrong with Obama's birth certificate:
http://gratewire.com/topic/tea-party-conserva...
Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”
John Woodman, independent computer professional, said that the claims of fakery that he examined were unfounded.
Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily: "All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document."
In short, you can continue to dream about Obama's birth certificate being forged, but there are no facts to back up the allegation. The MAIN reason that Obama's birth certificate is not forged, of course, is that there is no reason to do so, since he was born in Hawaii. And the officials in Hawaii have said that they sent a birth certificate to Obama and that the birth certificate that Obama has shown confirms in terms of the facts to what they have on file.
The idea that Obama was born in some place other than Hawaii, despite the birth certificate and the confirmation of it by the officials of both parties and the notices in the Hawaii newspapers (which were sent to the papers by the Hawaii DOH, and only for births in Hawaii) is laughable. That and the Kenyan grandmother saying in the taped interview that he was born IN HAWAII (and in another interview saying that the first that Obama's family had heard of Obama's birth was in a letter from Hawaii).
Re:“Do I think this matter will come to a head soon, or until after Obama's gone?”
Who cares what you think? The CONSERVATIVE secretary of state of Arizona thinks that Obama was born in Hawaii and put him on the ballot. Senator McCain, the senior senator from the state where Sheriff Joe lives, has mocked the sheriff.
The National Review says that the Sheriff is deliberately trying to mislead people on the forgery allegations. Rush Limbaugh will not even discuss them. Ann Coulter says that birthers are crazy. No one in Congress is calling for an investigation. Face it, they believe the Hawaii birth certificate and the Hawaii confirmations, and they do not believe the Sheriff.
The lead investigator explained under oath his conversation with Ms. Lee, her explanation of the recording process, what the penciled in notations meant in detail. Ms. Lee's testimony to the Detective was official and recorded, not off the cuff.
She provided a statement on the Birth Certificate copy presented to her for evaluation as a clear forgery by somone based on the proceedures She had in place to record, re-check, and file those birth records based on chronological and geographic location.
According to the Detective, this lady was adamant that NO ERRORS HAPPENED ON HER WATCH!
The Detective's sworn testimony, and all the court proceedings can be viewed on the Net. I listened to it live.
Nobody is touching this matter because we are in the process of trying to elect a replacement of the worst President this country has experienced. He falsely serving is a stain on the Presidency and ultimately will receive just resolve.
As in the future, Obama will be known as a charlatan, deceitful man, who chose deception above honor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 7 min Rahall 4ever 11
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Commietator 158,589
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Coffee Party 269,333
ICE Locks Up Undocumented Teen After He Visited... 8 min Holla Isabella 3
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 8 min Bee Eff Dee 1,237
Supreme Court paves way for gay marriage ina 8 min WeTheSheeple 397
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min anonymous 120,625
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min nanoanomaly 1,124,595
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 17 min Go Blue Forever 28
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 52 min woodtick57 104

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE